Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:55:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading Bitcoin for real estate?  (Read 5830 times)
fileo

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:40:25 PM

I think it is good strategy like as practical. Real state can be a good preparation for the future. Preparing for much better plan. I would like to suggest that do it if bitcoin is in the high value to have your good profit. It is good to see your labor is not in vain.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
dinar99

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:56:12 PM

I am wondering how many of you are selling your bitcoins to buy something solid like real estate as backup investment? spread the eggs!

I think, You need much money to trade bitcoin for real estate. In last year it has happened. In this year I doubt, because the price is low. maybe at the end of year.
13risingforce

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:26:06 PM

It's a good thing to take advantage of bitcoin and then use that advantage to buy real estate or property. I was thinking to do it because we will have two valuable assets in the world of cryptocurrency and in the real world. If our cryptocurrency suffers losses then we have real-world asset reserves.
gpamfmcq

Activity: 160

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:30:01 PM

Last year, I saw a real estate website using bitcoin payment. It's really my dream. I want to have a big house of my own. If I have enough bitcoins, I'll pay it right away. I'm sorry I haven't made enough bitcoins now.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:00:01 PM

I am wondering how many of you are selling your bitcoins to buy something solid like real estate as backup investment? spread the eggs!
It will be amazing if we were able to invest in real estate using out bitcoin earningsThat is my main goal and I think it is the same for others. Having a backup invedtment is a good strategy. Real estate's value ksepa on increasing every year so its also a safe bet for investors. Althoug the possibility of earning money is minimak on real estate, its still considered as one of the best investment.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
billbear

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:04:18 PM

I am trying to earn from what I do here to buy myself a car, or, if I would be more lucky to invest in real estate too!
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:31:54 PM

I am trying to earn from what I do here to buy myself a car, or, if I would be more lucky to invest in real estate too!
That’s cool. You have got bigger plans with your bitcoin and I wish you all the best. I am also here to fulfill my dreams more or less akin to yours. I hope bitcoin does not deceive us and make us proud of our decisions for supporting it at time when most of the admirers are still confused about supporting it or not. I guess we need to keep our spirits high in order to enjoy some massive return by the end of year.
Magic Sarap

Activity: 350
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:11:06 PM

I am still trying to earn big to buy all the things i've want.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:08:01 PM

I really do not have enough bitcoin to buy something like real estate, anyone that can buy real estate as a backup investment already has enough bitcoin to change his life and do whatever he wants, I'm really waiting for the day bitcoin reaches a new all time high when that happens I may decide to sell my bitcoin and obtain properties right away but until that day comes I have no option but to watch the market and wait for that day.
gilabusuk1

Activity: 311
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:55:36 PM

I will choose trading in bitcoin because I am already comfortable there with various variants and
can provide a lot of benefits in my opinion and can get a lot of knowledge

Anait

Activity: 218
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:59:14 PM

That's a good plan to make an investment into real estate with what you've in terms of cryptocurrency. As Op suggested it is good to have a solid backup. There are lot of such stories happened, and I came across a news in which an user bought a house spending around 300btc and as there is price difference between the time of payment and documentation he made a good profit out of it and bought a Lamborghini with the spare amount.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:13:21 AM

Why should i buy real estate when i can use my bitcoin to start more progressing and generating income like business..since real estate investments nowadays getting lower here in my region after of large land grabbing by this multi millionaire,and making those land as housings the value of real estate decreases thats why its not good for investing now,so the better option is business or else stay here in crypto for faster income genrating but ofcourse with high risk
btctestcolets

Activity: 233
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:20:16 AM

Reward token from my bounty campaign really give a big impact in my life which save my downpayment in a real estate which specifically to my house today. This is because the earned token are converted into bitcoins and into my national currency which i get a times 10 of my net.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:01:23 AM

I don’t have enough bitcoin to use in real estate investment, however I do have some properties which we brought from out savings. Cryptocurrencies are good investment but having a solid investment along with it is much more practical.
Actually I use both. for my active income I use the trade. and my stash of trading income I use to buy property and real estate. yeah you know that this investment will surely profit in the future. and I will not miss this investment. You're right that cryptocurrency is a good investment. but you need also a safe investment for your future
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:25:10 AM

That's one of my goals, though it has not been achieved to date, and the reason why it's my goal because I think bitcoin is not always up there, I mean there's a correction and to back up I have that goal because for everyday needs also so maybe I will not worry too much about my future.

DonateBB

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:29:30 AM

This is probably very good, but very dangerous. I like to use BTC but if I use them for real estate purposes such as buying or selling, the risk will be very high.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:37:12 AM

Well for me the main purpose on why we joined Bitcoin investments is because we believed that we will earn so that we could buy some assets that will ensure our family future. Not only to buy real state but all things that we desire like own house, own car, businesses and other assets that will make us a stable person in the future. So for me buying a real state is a common thing as long as we used our Bitcoin earnings for good.
deloreswest

Activity: 350

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:40:59 AM

im not doing it cause its really not profitable. Its better  using my bitcoin as a capital for business real estate seems like a great investment but it was not at all. You can find a lot of article about it, that buying a house is too expensive and not profitable at all. I think you can buy house if you are really have a lot of unused money.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:25:30 AM

I think that's not a bad idea after all like real estate for me is still profitable because it appreciate over time. Well not that much interest but still it won't depreciate. And using bitcoin will be a big help to purchase some property yet I prefer to use fiat to buy because I don't want to miss any ride of bitcoin.

UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:58:00 AM

I think there lots of people here that does that, buying bitcoins and holding them till their desired amount, once they reached their target they start converting their bitcoins to their local currencies, so that, they could invest their profit to a much tangible and secure investment, just like real estate and businesses.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: