Bitcoin Forum
July 24, 2024, 02:18:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is Global Warming Real?
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Global Warming Real?  (Read 25103 times)
wardssents

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:29:27 PM

Yes, we can feel it now by cold and warm of our surrounding. That's why we have weather changes. Believe it or not global warming is real.
dhiraj0977

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 02:53:47 PM

Really, I doubt. They are mentioning such things of temperature rise, water level up in sea, and devastating effects of it. Really not observing any such until now its devastating effects around the world. Peoples points that many natural disasters occurring in the world are due to it, but they have no convincing evidence that it is really due to global warming.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Jesabela04

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:05:23 PM

I have measured the temperature, it is 37 °C  (98.6 °F) in my room, I live in a pretty shady area so the sun doesn't directly warm my room.

Outside the temperature according to local heat sensors + the meteorology service confirmed, it's 42 °C  (107.6°F) , the air on average. In sunny areas it can be as high as 50  °C  (122°F)

They have also forecasted 45-47 °C for this week in nearby locations as average temperature. In sunny spots it can be deadly heat.

And this is Europe for fuck sake, not the fucking desert. In the desert the temperature may even be 60  °C or higher.

It's a fucking oven, the skin burns off your body it's so hot.

Yet we see motherfuckers who are denying the global warming, how is this possible?

Ofcourse it is and it's very alarming in our part. Our children will suffer the worst and it's really scary. All the sighs of global warming is already existing. The temperature and weather that keeps on changing each time is it's effect. Natural disasters are everywhere that kills a lot of people. The future generations will suffer more and it might kill a lot of people in the future.
shaun98

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:17:37 PM

Pretty sure it is real, the average temperature where I'm staying at has been rising over the years, and it is feeling more noticable now. Even waters are rising, like in Maldives, locals have said that water levels have been rising and they have just been losing land at a steady rate. Don't understand how some people refuse to acknowledge global warming.

hendrikdrik

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:33:31 PM

I assume that people who don't believe it's real are just extremely uneducated on this topic. It's undeniable when you look at the facts.

I agree with you. because the impact of global warming is felt. during the day the temperature is very hot and daylight feels long. I myself really feel it !!
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3850
Merit: 1373

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:52:17 AM

The amount of electricity required to power PoW cryptocurrencies makes me wonder how it will be sustainable long-term. Most folks right now will enjoy the short-term speculation but will this type of currency be around in 10-20 years?

It just seems likely to me that most governments are going to make the cost of electricity cost-prohibitive. China seems like it is about to crackdown on its miners and I suspect others will not be far behind.

When we need more electricity for crypto, governments and businessmen will build more power plants. All those extra power plants will mean more heat, if for no other reason than to transport the electricity cross-country. Electricity loss in the wires produces heat.

I wish they were already built and doing it. It's way too cold up here in Northern USA and Canada. We need some heat to keep us warm in this global freeze.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3850
Merit: 1373

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:51:56 AM

'Global Warming' In The Sahara Desert: 'We Woke Up To See SNOW!'

Residents also awoke to snow in 2016 and 2017.  But this time, they got about 16 inches of the white stuff. While the actual town of Ain Sefra only saw a few inches of snow, the sand dunes in the desert, which is on the outskirts of the town, were covered.

"We were really surprised when we woke up to see snow again. It stayed all day on Sunday and began melting at around 5 pm," said Photographer Karim Bouchetata. When Bouchetata says "again", the photographer is referring to another snowstorm not long ago. In 2016, the town known as "The Gateway to the Desert" saw deep snow shortly after Christmas and it caused chaos, with passengers stranded on buses after the roads became slippery and icy.

But children made the most of it, sledding down the desert sand dunes and building snowmen.

Read more at http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/global-warming-in-the-sahara-desert-we-woke-up-to-see-snow_01092018.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
thrylos

Activity: 146

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:59:14 AM

Grin... The fact that we are now witnessing the changes of our nature I don't think this still remains as doubtful evidence to question if global warming is real.
Man From The Future

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:01:04 PM

The climate change shows that global warming is real. The data of the global temperature is the evidence of the climate change. Currently it shows an increase. Generally this data comes from national weather services from various countries. Then it's analyzed to determine what the average temperature is in every part of the world. Besides the global warming is a trending topic which is always being talked and discussed all over the world.

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /
      ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▀  ███  ▀▀█████
 ████     █████     ████
████     ███████
███▀    ████ ████
███▄   ████   ████
████  ████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████
 ███████████████████████
  █████▄▄       ▄▄█████
   ▀█████████████████▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ayo_deji1

Activity: 152

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:44:46 PM

Definitely. Global warming is real. It happens in  Africa here, anyway.
Blockman21

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:15:34 PM

Maybe global warming is real. So while it's not too late, humanity should think about the fact that as little as possible to harm our planet.
Mayor20

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:19:16 PM

To start With, global warming have been great phenomenon in the natural world .presently it has been national concerns in various part of the world. Although incidence was high in certain Part of the world. It disaster was very extensive.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:04:17 PM

The climate change shows that global warming is real. The data of the global temperature is the evidence of the climate change. Currently it shows an increase. Generally this data comes from national weather services from various countries. Then it's analyzed to determine what the average temperature is in every part of the world. Besides the global warming is a trending topic which is always being talked and discussed all over the world.
At first, scientist were claiming that it was global warming and now they are saying that it's climate change. I want to know whether it's the same thing or two totally different things. Because I have doubts that the Polar caps are melting when its snowing more than ever before.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
mistyderby

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:17:26 PM

With the rate at which ice (glaciers) is melting at Himalayas, one cannot deny that the earth is warmer than experienced over the year due to the increase in the amount of greenhouse gases been released due to anthropogenic (human) activities.

We need to help save the earth with our activities, by staying away from deforestation, bush burning, coal burning to generate electricity, use of cleaner technology and sensitizing the populace on the negative impact of global warming.

let's help save the earth...........
bamandora

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:22:30 PM

Global warming is real because it is responsible for Earth's climate change.
mrhollis1

Activity: 111

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:38:49 PM

It's the same discussion as the flat earth conspiracy.
pritonginis

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:51:30 PM

Yes, true. It is in January and for like 2 weeks ago here in my country, it was so cold but now it is freaking hot and the sun is burning our skins. It is not even summer here yet. I am afraid if summer comes in.
mrhollis1

Activity: 111

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:53:46 PM

question is if we will change our ways or not?
Bitbratt

Activity: 198

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:52:30 PM

It is indeed real. Everywhere i go is hot. Of course aside from those country that almost dont have summer. But here and there it is hot and cant think of any solution how to ease the heat aside from of course ac inside the house but outside it will gonna be hell every time.
samtarly

Activity: 196

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:18:29 PM

Global warming and climate change are both real, these has been proven for many years and if you still don't believe on these i think you should look around your surrounding and see it for yourself. extreme heat that happens everywhere in the planet is not normal as well as extreme cold, we should afraid for our safety because nature might come back to us what is due for what we have done.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: