Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:32:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is Global Warming Real?
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Global Warming Real?  (Read 25103 times)
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:22:32 PM

I'm quite confused when people talk about global warming. Quite often I hear people blame global warming for this summer being hotter than previous. I don't know much about global warming, but is it only responsible for hotter weathers, or cooler weathers as well. I think global warming causes extreme weathers. Weather its real or just a faux, I don't know. I've heard conflicting opinions.

In this thread, they're not people talking. They are postings from a bot system. The few that are not, like you, stand out.
PoseidonF
Copper Member

Activity: 228
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:13:42 PM

I have measured the temperature, it is 37 °C  (98.6 °F) in my room, I live in a pretty shady area so the sun doesn't directly warm my room.

Outside the temperature according to local heat sensors + the meteorology service confirmed, it's 42 °C  (107.6°F) , the air on average. In sunny areas it can be as high as 50  °C  (122°F)

They have also forecasted 45-47 °C for this week in nearby locations as average temperature. In sunny spots it can be deadly heat.

And this is Europe for fuck sake, not the fucking desert. In the desert the temperature may even be 60  °C or higher.

It's a fucking oven, the skin burns off your body it's so hot.

Yet we see motherfuckers who are denying the global warming, how is this possible?

Of course its real. Look at all events happening around the world, highest recorded heatwaves in Europe and around the globe, dangerous wild fires that also caused by global warming like for example in Greece and California. Moreover, ice sheets melting in Antarctica and Greenland. Global warming is a dangerous threat to humanity and must be taken seriously, the time to be sceptical  is over there are signs everywhere. This summer has been the warmest in years for many countries and this will continue as temperature gap between seasons will continue to increase.

One of the main reasons behind global warming is our carbon emissions that generate greenhouses that trap heat inside our atmosphere.

One solution that also embed blockchain technology is Poseidon Foundation, a non-profit that is committed to offset carbon footprints emissions. It enables individuals, govt., and organisations to participate in climate positive action. Already achieved important partnerships with Ben & Jerry's, BAC MONO and latest Liverpool City.

its time to take responsibility for our actions and save our planet!! https://poseidon.eco/
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:39:41 PM

When you look at the standard understanding of history and prehistory, there were times of ice ages, and times of great heat in the world. They come and go. They have fluctuated time and again in the history of times past.

There is nothing that we can do about climate change. Most of it has to do with the way the sun radiates energy. Anybody who thinks that we can change climate change, has been duped by some politician who is trying to get money, and control the world.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
BeBlockTech

Activity: 304
Merit: 15

0xF8D135631a3dE808D86cA1CB1a5D4ecd9c2a0921

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:53:42 PM

Of course is real! We are the fuc*ing cancer of the planet. Everything we come across, we destroy.

We'll maybe not be alive to see it, but if it keep going like this, our grandchildren are going to remember the fact that we did not thought about them...
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:40:41 PM

Of course is real! We are the fuc*ing cancer of the planet. Everything we come across, we destroy.

We'll maybe not be alive to see it, but if it keep going like this, our grandchildren are going to remember the fact that we did not thought about them...

When the next ice age comes, and is much milder than otherwise would be the case...
Impulseboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:08:47 PM

Global warming is real. The summer heat this year proves that. Plastic food displays in Japan are melting. The rise in suicide rate is being blamed on the heat. People are getting sick and/or dying because of the temperature. If any of that is not an indication that global warming is real and that we should not do something about it, I do not know what is.
Wizardbizari

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:59:41 PM

It is 100% real and not only because of the heat: climate has shifted to some unusual kinds of weather for the past 30 to 50 years. And the conservationists seem not to be aware of the real causes. All they've got is assumptions... Neither do they seem to have any solutions...
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:11:39 PM

The global warming is increasing day by day, the rising heat, temp. increase, water level rising are all to explain about this process. Roll Eyes

It must be real because all of the fake posters to this thread say it is.
satriani78

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:28:55 PM

I think yes, global warming really happened and has been going on for quite a long time.
I live in a country that has a tropical climate and has very fertile land that has lots of plants but because of this global warming there is now a lot of drought on our land so that many trees and plants are drought and dead.
Of course there are many more impacts that occur due to global warming, we can see a lot of news about global warming on various television media or news in our newspapers.
bignice

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:40:50 AM

Their is no global warming i cant belive that people are still beliving that, is so stupid thing that people massively belive without evidance, i think we can clearly see now that that was really one big fat lie and the money from taxpayers was and still going in unknown sources because their is no logic of lowering transmission of dangerous gases in atmosphere,but on the other hand same one make big machinery that contaminate the most.

IPCC has recognised that study about global warming from 2007 was rewrited from some speculation of indian scientist that was writen back in 1999 without any evidance
It looks like you have to learn in advance about what it really is global warming, according to what I know global warming is a rise in the average temperature of the atmosphere of the sea and the Mainland, it has increased each year, that's what makes the weather is getting increasingly hot.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:03:55 PM

Global warming is real. The summer heat this year proves that. Plastic food displays in Japan are melting. The rise in suicide rate is being blamed on the heat. People are getting sick and/or dying because of the temperature. If any of that is not an indication that global warming is real and that we should not do something about it, I do not know what is.

The calculated recent increase in the Earth's temperature is 0.10C+-0.003C per DECADE.

This is obviously tiny difference. It does not cause plastic food displays to melt, rises in suicide rates, or people getting sick and dying.

Try again.
Regdain

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:51:17 PM

It is quite obvious that there is a warming. Experts have so far held different points of view as far as it is anthropogenic in nature and how much is the cyclical temperature fluctuation on the planet Earth.
I am absolutely convinced that there is one and the other factor.
unorowest

Activity: 50
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:58:21 PM

Global warming is so real that even at night, it feels like one's house is located next to hell fire, something urgent really has to be done about this.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:52:16 AM

Global warming is so real that even at night, it feels like one's house is located next to hell fire, something urgent really has to be done about this.

Have you gone outside to check? Maybe your house is...
rutherford

Activity: 624
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:11:28 AM

Actually, i don't know what to believe anymore. I used to believe that we were facing a global warming and we should take care of our nature so our grandchildren could enjoy the nature, but it turned out to be a big lie. It has been investigated by Jesse Ventura, former Massachusetts governor also former Navy Seal in Vietnam. He discovered that global warming was just a conspiracy against human nature by global elite. They'd been selling those stories for sake of profits and money. So if you ask me if global warming is real i don't think i know the answer. Because i don't know what to believe here.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
LEMbo

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:50:26 PM

I have measured the temperature, it is 37 °C  (98.6 °F) in my room, I live in a pretty shady area so the sun doesn't directly warm my room.

Outside the temperature according to local heat sensors + the meteorology service confirmed, it's 42 °C  (107.6°F) , the air on average. In sunny areas it can be as high as 50  °C  (122°F)

They have also forecasted 45-47 °C for this week in nearby locations as average temperature. In sunny spots it can be deadly heat.

And this is Europe for fuck sake, not the fucking desert. In the desert the temperature may even be 60  °C or higher.

Yet we see motherfuckers who are denying the global warming, how is this possible?

37°C in your room. Global warming confirmed.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:09:44 AM

37°C in your room. Global warming confirmed.
Unles he's in Texas. Smiley
kittykitty2

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:34:52 AM

I didn't know it was real or not but it is in fact currently the Earth's temperature has increased from year to year. and I feel that the weather where I live also increase and become more heated than usual.
Shef198911

Activity: 1190
Merit: 60

Bounty Campaign Manager

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:18:39 PM

As for me, these are just occasions for the media, it was not the first time that they were transmitting global warming, and global cooling, but everything happened as in every year, a slight increase or decrease in temperature, does not affect humanity in any way! )

◆ ━━━━❪✇ Bounty Campaign Manager ✇❫━━━━ ◆
*►*►*►  CONTACT ME FOR BUSINESS PROPOSAL◄*◄*◄
ⵈ━══════╗◊╔══════━ⵈ
ASNAKU

Activity: 101
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:38:58 AM

Global warming is now already felt, because of the increasing number of motorized vehicles and the decreasing number of trees, this is what accelerates global warming.
Nowadays there are very few people who care about nature at this time there are a lot of tire logging, minimal tree planting,
If not we who care who else?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: