Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:35:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is Global Warming Real?
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Global Warming Real?  (Read 25102 times)
m.roth

Activity: 44
Merit: 5

/be the change/

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:40:45 AM

Of course it's real. It's part of a natural cycle. However, we accelerate the process with our egocentric behavior. Promoting global warming will probably end up in a collapse quicker than expected. We reached a certain point in the cycle where "the day after tomorrow" it's possible anytime, which will probably be devastating, but won't extinguish humanity.

There are certain factors reaching critical levels, like the rain and boreal forest, permafrost, the antarctic and greenland ice and so on, which can hold a lot of carbon (Postsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research). A change within one element could lead to a unstoppable feedback-loop promoting global warming in enormously since this planet is such an interconnected system (Yes, and there will probably come an cooler period afterwards, not a real ice age though). There is no guarantee at what point this will happen, but we should really ask ourself, if we are ready to take a chance?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Binura Mendiya Dharmasiri

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:02:57 AM

yes.global warm is really really bad. Angry Angry
awosesun

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:35:46 PM

Climate change is indeed veey true, but as a research scientist, i have a different opinion on this subject matter. I noticed some part of africa with high temperature in the past now getting cold audenly and those part that are a bit cold before now getting hot. Climate change is real if one should take the way water is pouring down now from the sky into consideration. DT is the only man that doesn't beleive in climate change.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:15:41 PM

Of course it's real. It's part of a natural cycle. However, we accelerate the process with our egocentric behavior. Promoting global warming will probably end up in a collapse quicker than expected. We reached a certain point in the cycle where "the day after tomorrow" it's possible anytime, which will probably be devastating, but won't extinguish humanity.

There are certain factors reaching critical levels, like the rain and boreal forest, permafrost, the antarctic and greenland ice and so on, which can hold a lot of carbon (Postsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research). A change within one element could lead to a unstoppable feedback-loop promoting global warming in enormously since this planet is such an interconnected system (Yes, and there will probably come an cooler period afterwards, not a real ice age though). There is no guarantee at what point this will happen, but we should really ask ourself, if we are ready to take a chance?
An unstoppable feedback loop? Really?

Potsdam Institute is not a credible source.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:55:11 PM

Climate Changing by FC Budinger

Read more and MAKE SURE TO LOOK AT ALL THE GRAPHICS at http://www.freedomsphoenix.com/Article/246426-2018-08-28-climate-changing-by-fc-budinger.htm.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
m.roth

Activity: 44
Merit: 5

/be the change/

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:37:38 AM

An unstoppable feedback loop? Really?

Potsdam Institute is not a credible source.

It's called tipping points or elements, which are also described by the Nasa, the Noaa, the National Snow and Ice Center, and by many researchers. The opinion of the IPCC is that tipping points exist, evidence in models do not point in the direction, that it will flip soon, but it can not be excluded as well. I just think it is very dangerous to treat this matter lightly (better safe than sorry) and working towards a more sustainable future wouldn't be bad at all.
Tri nady

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:53:48 PM

Yes I think so,,
Now I fell the effect of global warming 🤯
robbietobby

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:56:12 PM

Yes, absolutely it is real. Actually we are still experiencing it today. Signs that the Earth is warming are recorded all over the globe. The easiest way to see increasing temperatures is through the thermometer records kept over the past century and a half. Around the world, the Earth's average temperature has risen more than 1 degree Fahrenheit (0.8 degrees Celsius) over the last century, and about twice that in parts of the Arctic.

There would be instances that we question climate change and global warming but we ourselves did not know where it cone from. Subordinates of environmental affairs nearly comply and monitor to their established standards but mostlythey derugulate the environmental values
LEVEL.app
Copper Member

Activity: 4

Buy and spend crypto using Apple Pay

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 04:36:07 PM

I think its a big fake

NeMa94

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:41:35 PM

People who are denying global warming have something pretty big with it  Wink Big industrial pollutants, politicians that need to deal with it (for real, not on paper) and others have the power to deceive us through media and other sources of information. Unfortunately, no one can deny it anymore.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:47:43 PM

Global-Warming Alarmists Pressure Media To Silence Skeptics

A bit ago, I wrote here that it is a huge advocacy mistake for global-warming alarmists to refuse debating their opponents. After all, if global catastrophe is really coming, one should accept any and every opportunity to persuade doubters.

Now, global-warming public intellectuals have warned the media that if they allow skeptics to have a voice in stories, they will boycott giving comment. From the open letter appearing in the Guardian:

Balance implies equal weight. But this then creates a false equivalence between an overwhelming scientific consensus and a lobby, heavily funded by vested interests, that exists simply to sow doubt to serve those interests. Yes, of course scientific consensus should be open to challenge — but with better science, not with spin and nonsense. We urgently need to move the debate on to how we address the causes and effects of dangerous climate change — because that's where common sense demands our attention and efforts should be.

Read more at https://www.technocracy.news/global-warming-alarmists-pressure-media-to-silence-skeptics/.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:50:21 PM

Watch Hurricane Lane Be Destroyed By HAARP-Like EMF

Like most of us, I have watched hurricanes via aerial and satellite photos all my life. Huge, masses of moisture, wind and POWER spiraling counterclockwise (reverse in the Southern Hemisphere) and often doing enormous damage when these monsters make landfall.

How big was Hurricane Lane? How large was the danger posed to the US Military on and around Oahu? It was SO large, there was a highest level US Navy alert and warning issued a couple days before Hurricane Lane was due to slam into Oahu… potentially causing hundreds of millions in damage to military installations which control the entire Asia Pacific theater.

The Alert instructed all military personnel to make plans to either get out or to prepare to shelter in place. This was not a joke to US Naval Command.

Read more at https://rense.com/general96/H/poof-of-total-weather-control-by-the-us-military.htm.

Cool

Incodium Coin
Copper Member

Activity: 141
Merit: 1

API-Based Smart Contract Solution For Exch Hacking

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 06:45:51 AM

Global warming is as real as the scorching heat that's almost knocked me out this summer, the floods that have left millions homeless or dead. This has been happening for long? Yes of course, just not at this rate. Open minded debate on the subject is always welcome, it's just hard to write anything on books without any empty pages (skeptics mind)

INCODIUM, API-BASED SMART CONTRACT SOLUTION FOR EXCHANGE HACKING.
A risk management protocol that implements fast and accurate compensation functions on behalf of investors who are victims of an exchange hacking incident.

NOW LISTED ON: BITMART Exchange
                         : LaToken Exchange

INCO EVENT ON 7TH NOV. 2018 in Seoul, South Korea.
hotforblockchain

Activity: 266
Merit: 26

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:18:16 PM

People who denies global warming makes me sick, sad and angry in the same time.
Every one who considers himself as intelligent individual should understand that this is very real , too real to be honest.
 Undecided
Climate is not changing slowly, it has already changed. Also i have no note something that most people do not know, there is a big chance that we all are already doomed, earth has huge amounts of CO2 trapped under ice, located in Siberia and in the same latitude gradient. If this CO2 will brake free the domino effect would make our planet change for thousands of years and humanity will die out. And i am not exaggerating ,this is real and this has already started Siberia is full of new HUGE HOLES hundreds of meters in diameter and tens of meters in depth.

Beli99

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:04:21 AM
Last edit: August 31, 2018, 11:12:40 AM by Beli99

People who denies global warming makes me sick, sad and angry in the same time.
Every one who considers himself as intelligent individual should understand that this is very real , too real to be honest.
 Undecided
Climate is not changing slowly, it has already changed. Also i have no note something that most people do not know, there is a big chance that we all are already doomed, earth has huge amounts of CO2 trapped under ice, located in Siberia and in the same latitude gradient. If this CO2 will brake free the domino effect would make our planet change for thousands of years and humanity will die out. And i am not exaggerating ,this is real and this has already started Siberia is full of new HUGE HOLES hundreds of meters in diameter and tens of meters in depth.

Lol you are really funny i think we are entering in fase where extreme changes are normal in future we will have warmer summers and colder winters ,but beliving in global warming dont make you intellegent sorry its medias propaganda and some big companies are profiting off global warming so its normal that those elites forcing it to media as truth all i cant say bullshit,just think with your own head look around you i dont see only  global warming all i can see is exteme tempeture changes like tempeture falls for 20-25C decreses in one day and second thing that i notice is that we dont have like seasons anymore its like cold winter straight jumps to hot summer no spring no autumn same from hot summer to cold winter

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:33:14 PM

Earth's 'Big Freeze' Approaches As Sun Remains Devoid Of Sunspots For Most Of 2018

Scientists are reporting that the sun has been free of sunspots for a total of 133 days this year, according to The Express UK. With only 241 days of 2018 passing, that means the sun has been blank for the majority of the year. Experts continue to warn that this is a sign that the solar minimum is on its way. "The sun is spotless again. For the 133rd day this year, the face of the sun is blank," wrote the website Space Weather. "Solar minimum has returned, bringing extra cosmic rays, long-lasting holes in the sun's atmosphere, and strangely pink auroras," the website continued.

The sun follows a cycle of roughly 11 years where it reaches a solar maximum and then a solar minimum. During a solar maximum, the sun gives off more heat and solar particles and is littered with sunspots. Less heat in a solar minimum is due to a decrease in the sun's magnetic waves.  Our sun was not expected to head into a solar minimum until around 2020, but it appears to be heading in that direction a little early which could prove to be bad news for warm weather lovers.

Read more at http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/earths-big-freeze-approaches-as-sun-remains-devoid-of-sunspots-for-most-of-2018_08302018.

Cool

lyonlyontine

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:22:28 PM

Signs that the Earth is warming are recorded all over the globe. The easiest way to see increasing temperatures is through the thermometer records kept over the past century and a half. Around the world, the Earth's average temperature has risen more than 1 degree Fahrenheit (0.8 degrees Celsius) over the last century, and about twice that in parts of the Arctic.
Barmalei06

Activity: 79

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:31:24 PM

you know my friends, when I was little, we had a lot of snow in winter, snowdrifts were 2 meters long, and now the winter has become much warmer, sometimes it even rains and snow is much less. I will not argue that this is global warming, perhaps this is some kind of cyclical change. but the fact that we arepeople are very much contaminated by the earth around us, in this I am sure. look how much garbage is around !!! there are even islands out of garbage !!!!
loonyniko

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:56:11 AM

Yes, Global Warming is real. The ice caps are melting. The sea levels are rising. The Earth is getting hotter with each passing day. We need to see the stats over the past year. We can't ignore them. Our future generation will curse us if we don't rapids steps for it. Please, wake up and do something.
KonstantinosM

Activity: 1492
Merit: 763

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:05:10 PM

One big metric that gets updated all the time is the CO2 level at Mauna Loa observatory in hawaii.

The CO2 level has been increasing at an increasing rate. Now it's about 3 ppm per year.

The arctic ice has reaching lower minimums and lower maximum in volume. The trend is down.

There is a net loss of glacial ice.

Climate change is not only real, but it could lead to human extinction or at the very least 90% population loss.

Syscoin has the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum in one place, it's merge mined with Bitcoin so it is plugged into Bitcoin's ecosystem and takes full advantage of it's POW while rewarding Bitcoin miners with Syscoin
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: