Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:58:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin reached 3.2K!!  (Read 5214 times)
elite3000
Legendary

Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 01:01:58 PM

Bitcoin prices have reached more than 3,700USD. This is a very unexpected thing. Whereas previously many people are unsure of the bitcoin price movement. I'm sure maybe a few more days the price of bitcoin can reach 4,000USD, I'm like I'm dreaming but this is an exciting fact. I will try to buy some bitcoin and hope there will be a significant increase in the future. This is a very profitable investment to be done by everyone.

Where do you see above $3700? The ATH according to Bitstamp was $3490.

I don't think we are going to see many more big rises until all the segwit stuff is lockedfor this month, so probably $4k by september or later
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 01:05:30 PM

And everybody's happy! That moment when you can't stop grinning. In a span of one month we've seen a $1,000 surge and so there's nothing stopping btc to go for $5,000 by the end of this year, right? Considering all the fluctuations that may happen. I think four months is enough for bitcoin to have a two-thousand dollar additional surge, don't you think? Crossing my fingers! Grin

That's too optimistic don't you think? Would be a very nice thing to happen but let's keep grounded here.

A ~$1000 rise is more plausible IMO.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:28:45 PM

And everybody's happy! That moment when you can't stop grinning. In a span of one month we've seen a $1,000 surge and so there's nothing stopping btc to go for $5,000 by the end of this year, right? Considering all the fluctuations that may happen. I think four months is enough for bitcoin to have a two-thousand dollar additional surge, don't you think? Crossing my fingers! Grin

That's too optimistic don't you think? Would be a very nice thing to happen but let's keep grounded here.

Of course, if you do the analysis of the past year, then the related practical five times, enough weighty arguments. But what to expect in the future, after the split of Bitcoin, it still remains for us to see. Although we must understand that to date the price has already beat another record and Bitcoin has risen to $ 3,500.
Clavulanic

Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 10:22:37 PM

This is a history of bitcoin that we have reached this price and talking about the surges nothing will really stops bitcoin to be more promising and rising like the fame of all stars. That's possible that price of $5k is to be meet just like what happened from the past two months, so you better be prepared for another surprices.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 10:30:02 PM

At least the $5000 mark isn't completely unrealistic like most of the other $10,000 and $100,000 predictions are ~ that's what I really consider to be nonsense.

If we take current levels into consideration, a $1000 gain is just an increase of 30%, and that's not really spectacular. If we look at the market from that point, then the $5000 mark fits in the same category.

Regardless of what we think will or might happen, if there are enough market movers pushing the price forwards, and on top of that people panic buying, then we will touch new all time highs in a very short time.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 11:49:20 PM

Everyone really so exciting with the bullish market now , hope it really go to the right direction.
High price mean a lot for those people who looking for profit as their investment.
But for me an adpostion more important more than anything , i want to see people treat bitcoin not just a profitable investment, but also a real currency to use in daily life.
fanbeila

Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 07:36:57 AM

Everyone really so exciting with the bullish market now , hope it really go to the right direction.
High price mean a lot for those people who looking for profit as their investment.
But for me an adpostion more important more than anything , i want to see people treat bitcoin not just a profitable investment, but also a real currency to use in daily life.
The days of treating bitcoin as a currency has already gone.No one would be willing to spend such valuable bitcoin for buying any thing which could be even bought with fiat currency.It has already been treated as a valuable investment.After hard fork,bitcoin price is increasing high.It is expected to continue in bullish trend.So,we could expect some more peaks soon.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:36:59 AM

Apparently Bitcoin has again broke the record by reaching reaching 3.2K (almost 3.3K currently it's 3,280$ on Bitfinex)
Gotta go fast bitcoin, gotta go fast  Grin Grin   I wonder if it coins going any higher  Smiley

It seems like that we are experiencing some major resistance at the $3400 level.

Price has been here for like 2 days now and unfortunately has not broken that level yet.

I would expect the price to go up further though after segwit is actually activated on the bitcoin network. RIght now it is locked in, but there is a mandatory waiting period before Segwit can actually get activated.

When it does get activated, really i think that $4000 is definitely achievable. If it goes above $4000 it'll probably stay there for the rest of the year.

Smiley
marseille

Activity: 938

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:45:12 AM

The days of treating bitcoin as a currency has already gone.No one would be willing to spend such valuable bitcoin for buying any thing which could be even bought with fiat currency.It has already been treated as a valuable investment.After hard fork,bitcoin price is increasing high.It is expected to continue in bullish trend.So,we could expect some more peaks soon.

Yeah no one will prefer to waste their valuable coins on shopping and instead they will save it for future as price is expected to rise in future too so holding till that time is the best thing to do and most of the users are treating bitcoin only as an investment and not as a currency.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 02:25:51 PM

The days of treating bitcoin as a currency has already gone.No one would be willing to spend such valuable bitcoin for buying any thing which could be even bought with fiat currency.It has already been treated as a valuable investment.After hard fork,bitcoin price is increasing high.It is expected to continue in bullish trend.So,we could expect some more peaks soon

As to me, this is debatable

I basically agree that spending precious bitcoins on trivial things would be an outright waste of coins, even if you don't have to pay hefty premiums typically paid for such purchases (though there are quite a few dudes sticking around and willing to spend bitcoins just because they can). On the other hand, paying for expensive items like luxury cars, mansions, and similar shit is quite worth the deal. In such cases, the premiums aren't going to be high. In fact, you may even get a discount for paying with Bitcoin

The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:40:33 AM

Apparently Bitcoin has again broke the record by reaching reaching 3.2K (almost 3.3K currently it's 3,280$ on Bitfinex)
Gotta go fast bitcoin, gotta go fast  Grin Grin   I wonder if it coins going any higher  Smiley
I think bitcoin is going to reach 3500 before it stops there for a few moments, everyone is going to try to take their profits at that moment and then we are going to see some decrease in price for some time but not for long, since people seems to be very excited about bitcoin and segwit.
quarkyplum

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 04:15:03 AM

I think bitcoin is going to reach 3500 before it stops there for a few moments, everyone is going to try to take their profits at that moment and then we are going to see some decrease in price for some time but not for long, since people seems to be very excited about bitcoin and segwit.
For me still depending the volatilty of Bitcoin in this time, because if have panic take profit in this time will make the price of Bitcoin have flash crash on market. Maybe make speculator scared and dump Bitcoin to under $3000 is possible.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:45:14 PM

For me still depending the volatilty of Bitcoin in this time, because if have panic take profit in this time will make the price of Bitcoin have flash crash on market. Maybe make speculator scared and dump Bitcoin to under $3000 is possible.
Make no mistake about it, the reversal in price of Bitcoin and subsequent climb to a new ATH, presently Bitcoin is going for $3544.88 and all that due to the signaling of segwit, which apparently is a common  ground for all parties. However it would be foolhardy to reach the conclusion that the storm is over, because it really is not. We're going to have to come before yet another faceoff because the 1MB and 2MB blocksize deadlock is still staring us in the face.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 06:01:41 PM

As stated make the profit right now as the price seems higher creating a new ath. By the time to come there might be several other incidents taking place and the same could lead to price pumping or to price drop. Everything is purely on the adoption and the market changes from investment flow from whales. Hope the increase continues for a longer time period.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
JefLiber

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 07:24:43 PM

Now on some stock exchanges the price of bitcoin approaches to 3600 dollars. Many are already waiting for the worst fall. Some want to buy even more coins when there is a price collapse.
I believe that soon we will see the price - 4000 dollars for bitcoin

jjshabadoo

Activity: 535

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 07:26:39 PM

Wow mates, bitcoin is now at 3.6K, what do you expect for the upcoming week? i think it can broke the 3.8k support and continue up, that is my prediction.
what about you guys?
i think in aug 23 it can make a huge pump, but nobody knows
DannyDash69

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 07:39:59 PM

Wow mates, bitcoin is now at 3.6K, what do you expect for the upcoming week? i think it can broke the 3.8k support and continue up, that is my prediction.
what about you guys?

I'm thinking, hoping, praying that it will be $3800 in the next week or so..
       ... but I don't know anything, haha.
pharesim

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 08:23:54 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2017, 04:53:54 AM by pharesim

I think that bitcoin will continue growing in the next days, right now it is at $3,6k each one, and it was $2,8k exactly one week ago, so i can say that bitcoin can reach $5k at the end of the year for sure.

Also the strongest altcoins growed like a 30% last week
pcfli
Legendary

Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000

SafeHaven.Finance

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 09:01:05 PM

what about you guys?

I'm thinking, hoping, praying that it will be $3800 in the next week or so..
       ... but I don't know anything, haha.

We all expect at least 5000 BTC/$ rate for next month. Price already broke flat area on chart and it will skyrocket sooner or later. 3800$ is nothing for coming weeks Wink

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄████████████████▀

▄████████████████▀
    █
 ▄█████████████▀▀   ▄█
  ▐█
▄██████████▀▀  ▄▄▄████
  ▐█▄
████████▀ ▄███████████
  ▐██
██████▀▄████████▀▄███▌
  ███
█████ ██████▀▀▄▄████▀
  ████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
  ▄████▀
 ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄█████▀
  ▀
▄▄▄██████████████████▀
 ▄▀ ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
..HAVEN..
[Community Driven DeFi
Project Built on BSC
]▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█░███████████████████████░█
█░█████░░░░░█░▀██████████░█
█░█████░░░░░█░░░▀████████░█
█░█████░░▀▀░█░░░░░▀██████░█

█░█████░░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████░█
█░█████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░█████░█
█░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░█
█░███████████████████████░█
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀

█████████████
BitcoinGirl.Club
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 2726

Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 09:35:28 PM

Currently over 3.5K... these are good times for bitcoin holders which goes to show bitcoin is still in high demand and I expect to see bitcoin price to keep growing has it becomes legal in other parts of the world which will lead to increased adoption and might cause a slowing down of volatility

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀