Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:54:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have 500,000$ to invest  (Read 11816 times)
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:49:56 PM

where should i invest and why ?
Bitcoin is very good for investment.bitcoin has a good future. So you can invest here.
Before investing your money do some research first that will gives a sure return of investment. 500,000$ is huge money so need to think twice or more so you can earn profit. I agree, bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency to invest your money it may serves as a long term.
yes before investing you needs to study bitcoin Thorley and when you get enough information about bitcoin then start waiting for the right time to buy bitcoin. If you ever want to enter an altcoin trading, dividing your money into many coins will be a good strategy. You can also invest some in ICO that has good potential to appear as a successful process.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Przemax

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:44:17 PM

You have 500,000$. Why would you need more?

Thats 2000$ to have each month for 21 years. Are you not too greedy perhaps?

And what is the use of those money if you invest it? Lets say you make 1 million out of it. Then what?

I must admitt I do not understand rich people.
bonker

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:08:35 PM

You have 500,000$. Why would you need more?

Thats 2000$ to have each month for 21 years. Are you not too greedy perhaps?

And what is the use of those money if you invest it? Lets say you make 1 million out of it. Then what?

I must admitt I do not understand rich people.

Are you fucking crazy?! Do you have any idea how much it costs to put mink seat covers in a lamborghini?
You need to get your butt into the real world bucco! $2000 would not get close to putting gold leaf on my shed.

Crazy commie nutjobs like you have no idea about real world cost of living,

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:19:37 PM

You should invest in a good profitable business like bitcoin or others digital coin. Also you can run a Human Services. If you do this it will give you a lots of Divine happiness.
Yes bticoin is profitable business but should we get profit from human services? If yes then how? I think this man wants some huge profit because they have great capital to invest and I bet when he invest in bitcoin this amount will become double within 2 months. So I better advise this man to invest quickly as he can so that he will get maximum profit.
rjbtc2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:21:12 AM

That's a lot of money, as for me, you should really seek a financial advice or business advice before starting to invest, as you can read all over the forum, investing has it's own risk, and you should take this seriously.
You can buy bitcoins for now, and hold it for a year and you should take consideration on regularly checking bitcoin's price if you really want a short term investment.
better to really seek for more knowledge before risking this amount and adviser even you need to pay them but if they can guide you
properly the returned will be much bigger than trying to do it by yourself and the risk will be lessen since that they understand the market.
That's true, the risk will be lessen if you will seek a professional help who knows how to handle big money, but then again be careful and go to a legit adviser, some of business advisers or financial advise are now scammers, make sure that you will get to have options and second opinions before deciding. Again, this is a big money, think clearly and carefully.
vankinhluan

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 04:08:57 AM

200,000$ on bitcoin
100,000$ on etherium
100,000$ on ripple
100,000$ on some new ICO

Blockchain for Apps | Blockchain for Business | Blockchain for Future
Fourgh

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 04:15:11 AM

Invest in cryptocurrency while it is still growing. Bitcoins value is still going strong and so are many altcoins in the market. Give it a shot. Smiley

Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 04:25:59 AM

200,000$ on bitcoin
100,000$ on etherium
100,000$ on ripple
100,000$ on some new ICO

this is the worst suggestion at this current situation of altcoin market!
we all know that altcoins are getting dumped these days and yet you suggest an investment in the top 2 dumped altcoins (ETH and XRP)!!! investing in either of them means a very huge risk of losing a large percentage of your money while having a tiny chance of keeping the same value or increasing a little bit.

and don't even get me started on new ICOs they are worse than investing directly in altcoins. the risks alone means you should stay away unless you are a "gambler" not an investor.

Only Bitcoin
Nilima-Temp

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:42:12 AM

try to make your own mining farm It is better at the present time.
bilman

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:55:42 AM

you should diversify the funds on different coins thou. some on new ICOs.
but i think it will be good to put more in eth. on personal opinions i feel they are much more potential.
Good luck!
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:05:28 AM

200,000$ on bitcoin
100,000$ on etherium
100,000$ on ripple
100,000$ on some new ICO

Just 40% on Bitcoin and 60% on Altcoins? That may be too risky. I would advice the user to invest at least 80% of that amount in Bitcoin. And I would argue against investing in Ethereum, as the basics are quite weak.

Here is my proposal:

$400,000 in Bitcoin
$50,000 in Bitcoin Cash
$10,000 in Litecoin
$10,000 in Byteball
$10,000 in Stellar Lumens
$10,000 in Monero
$10,000 in Waves
kerjakuat

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:11:04 AM

you should buy bitcoin. bitcoin are the most worthy coin ever in crypto. with 500k usd. wow. i will like a king at my place.ahaha

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
TropicalDog

Activity: 300
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:13:55 AM

Wow, you have very much money. If i were you, i would take a half investing in ico and the other half for "HODL". 250000$ in bitcoin may worth 500000$ in the near future.
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:19:24 AM

Whatta huge investment though.
You should invest your money in the right coin. Try to diversify it to some promising coins.
Well if I were on your shoes, I buy the 70% of it to bitcoin, we all know that the price will continue to rise before this year end so if we are lucky enough our investment will double or triple. Then 30% to some altcoins like eth,xrp and waves. Put your investment for established and well known coin and have a good coin circulation.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
Bittoshi

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:23:32 AM

Don't put all eggs in one basket. Split the money like a stock fund do:

- hold at least 100.000$ in cash as a reserve
- invest 100.000$ in Bitcoins to profit from it's price raise over time
- invest 100.000$ in the top ten Altcoins (10.000$ per Altcoin) like ETH, Monero, Litecoin etc. Look at https://coinmarketcap.com/ for the coins with the highest market cap
- invest 100.000$ in other Altcoins (not the ones in the top 10 but still from the top 100), here invest max. 5000$ per altcoin. So you have about 20 Altcoins with lower market cap but higher expectation of huge price raises in the future. Of course the risk of losing money is higher here.
- invest the last 100.000$ in ICOs and brand new coins (not even two weeks old). Invest max. 2000$ per coin. So you have invested in 50 different Icos and new coins at the end. This is high risk and you may lose the investment of most of this coins but some of them may sky-rocket 10.000% or more and bring you hughe profits.

But for the last two points you need to investigate the Altcoins before investing:
- What does their website, facebook profile, Twitter account, Reddit site say?
- Read the threads about the altcoin here on bitcointalk and try to gain as much information as possible
- Read, read read and try to find out what potential the coins have, is there an inflation, an airdrop, are the coins pre-mined, are they mineable, how many of the coins will be available, where can you trade them...information and fundamental analysis is the key to success here and to prevent to invest in too many shitcoins.

^^^ Please ignore  this troll post, pure nonsense

Right ow the best investment for $500,000 is to buy hemmeroid cream. There is a massive influx of sore buttholes from the recent ETH drop to $200following the ICO shankage

Any money left over invest in greyhounds or racing pidgeons

We know you are very serious about your investment tips. Investing $500,000 in hemmeroid cream stocks is the way to get rich.   Grin

Bitgesell (BGL):  A modern and truly scarce store of value. Burn rate is 90% of tx fee. Yearly block reward halving.

It's just the beginning!
kelseydustin

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:43:35 AM

Try to split your money into many parts and use them to invest in different places. AS you can see, there are many things to invest, not only bitcoin. YOu can invest your money in the bank, real estate or even cryptocurency. There are many cryptocurrencies which are even better than bitcoin. If you know how to choose a good project, you can easily multiply your money into 10 times Cheesy
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 07:50:38 AM

Try to split your money into many parts and use them to invest in different places. AS you can see, there are many things to invest, not only bitcoin. YOu can invest your money in the bank, real estate or even cryptocurency. There are many cryptocurrencies which are even better than bitcoin. If you know how to choose a good project, you can easily multiply your money into 10 times Cheesy
That is right, splitting your money into different part of investments that are good and effective is the best to manage the risk and also to get a higher chance to have a consistent profits from your investment. Real estate is a good investment also because it is a solid investment that can give you sure income by just letting people to rent your place and pay you back by money.
25hashcoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 07:55:10 AM

I'd go big on Bitcoin Cash (BCC/BCH), Ethereum Classic and ZCash/ZenCash. Lesser amounts of Ethereum and maybe a little Segwitcoin just in case.

Bitcoin - Peer to Peer Electronic CASH
BobbyAdams

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:08:39 AM

Now you use this money to invest bitcoin I believe 10 years later you will become billionaire
Aventhe

Activity: 322
Merit: 134

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:16:19 AM

Oh no... That is a lot of money you are talking about. I would not suggest you invest all of it in any cryptocurrency, or invest at all. Make sure you have at least a decent amount of money left for you if your personal situation turned sour. The loss of a job can make things really hard and you need a financial safety net in times like this.

However, I would suggest you do your research about ICOs that seem to be of best interest to you, but I would personally invest some amount of it in Bitcoins and hold onto them. Holding onto your coins will certainly have its benefits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: