Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 03:57:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: regret by not believing in BITCOIN?  (Read 27179 times)
BTcSD

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

LoveMe

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:13:37 PM

First time i heared about bitcoin and mining process with electricity i laughed loudly saying how electrical system bring money? as many around the world .Now i am very sorry not to use that electrical system or even buying bitcoin @ 20 $ for early retirement now. 

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:46:42 PM

I know the bitcoin of 2014 or 3 years ago, then the price is not more $ 100, I had thought to invest 25 btc, but did not happen because I'm more interested in investing stock and I'm very regret not bought bitcoin 3 years ago.
reynilynedago

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:42:49 AM

who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.
First time i heard about bitcoin back in 2013 which the value of bitcoin is so very small so i regret becuase i didnt use this before i know that not believing in bitcoin before is a big mistakes for me . Sad
micashane

Activity: 115

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:20:26 AM

who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.
Way back 2016 my friends always rrcommend me about this cryptocurrency but I ignored what they say because at first I don't believe on them 'coz tbey always fooling me around but then I notice that they always posting in the group investment, trading, ICO or other bitcoin related. So I decided to visit this site and finally found that they are saying the truth and I also work for it until now.
100%succes

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:55:13 AM

Indeed regret arises when we have made a decision. the past has passed, we look at the future that will come to take advantage of this opportunity as well as good.
Mr. Legendaris

Activity: 468
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:59:50 AM

We do not have to be regret for feeling late about and investing bitcoin, forget the past and immediately buy bitcoin is better than continue to regret, rest assured bitcoin prices will continues to skyrocket.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:04:35 AM

We do not have to be regret for feeling late about and investing bitcoin, forget the past and immediately buy bitcoin is better than continue to regret, rest assured bitcoin prices will continues to skyrocket.
Well it is a common thing in investing that people will feel regret when they have the chance to buy something cheaper but they did not take on the chance and will soon find out that the price skyrocketed. Yes the feeling to invest even in this price range is still there but there is still a lot of insecurity, for example they are worried that now the prices are high the chance of the price falling down is high which is true. But if you don't want to worry about these kind of scenarios you must learn how to trade.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:22:39 AM

Indeed regret arises when we have made a decision. the past has passed, we look at the future that will come to take advantage of this opportunity as well as good.

we should make our past as history and memory and we can make our past as lesson too so we can learn more and we can start to believing in bitcoin. there is not too late to start right now and we don't have to regret for a long time, what we should do is we still have a time to join with many people and we can start to make money from bitcoin. we still have a good future if we want to try and as long as we have our time, i am sure in the end we reach what we want.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:24:26 AM

early time know bitcoin is still cheap price. not even reach $ 400 when I was not serious to learn it because this may also be minipu, but after I observed more in 3 months later the price is increasing. i try to be more seirus studying bitcoin

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:27:20 AM

I first heard about bitcoin somewhere in 2011. But now I regret that I did not buy bitcoins for $ 100. Sad

OracionSeis

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:33:19 AM

Well it is a common thing in investing that people will feel regret when they have the chance to buy something cheaper but they did not take on the chance and will soon find out that the price skyrocketed. Yes the feeling to invest even in this price range is still there but there is still a lot of insecurity, for example they are worried that now the prices are high the chance of the price falling down is high which is true. But if you don't want to worry about these kind of scenarios you must learn how to trade.
Doubt the chance make money easy very normal, most of the people have this thought. It look like as an airdrop free and you do not need spend much time to receive a huge profit from Bitcoin. Therefore, they feel worry when invest into Bitcoin.

Time off to sleep ... ( ̄︶ ̄)~
SkustaClee

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:38:11 AM

Yes like me i always regreting when i always think before  that im not believing to use bitcoin Sad so for now im still earning and i hope  that i will earn or becone rich like others by using this. Smiley
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:44:29 AM

Yes like me i always regreting when i always think before  that im not believing to use bitcoin Sad so for now im still earning and i hope  that i will earn or becone rich like others by using this. Smiley

there will always be great ideas that generate profit; way beyond bitcoin. bitcoin is by far one of the most accessible and prolific ways to generate wealth, but this was gold, this was tulips, this was high grade pot in the 90, and the dotcom bubble. essentially, a growth industry. there will be things after bitcoin that reward early adoption; and to be honest, these are things ( if you have an appetite for risk - hilariously, most crypto investors dont understand how much risk they take on a daily basis) that have the same returns of crypto, in the "real world". Wink
hildacitra

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:18:05 AM

I've known bitcoin recently. and I started to register in btc 2 months after that. and it makes me regret why I don't know this on 2009-2010. if I know this in a prior, I may be able to help my parents in terms of solving financial problem.

Aulian Hazet

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:49:59 AM

I think to trust in bitcoin business, you should try first to find out
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:02:19 AM

I've known bitcoin recently. and I started to register in btc 2 months after that. and it makes me regret why I don't know this on 2009-2010. if I know this in a prior, I may be able to help my parents in terms of solving financial problem.
My friend told me about this bit coin, on first it only sounds simple for me that I did'nt bother to know more about it, I recently started btc a day after I'd realized how helpful it was for my friend in terms of financial aspects. I regret by not believing about this BITCOIN, I regret by not knowing what is this all about.
devil jin

Activity: 150

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:07:21 AM

It is assured that you are really regretting that you did not believe into bitcoin cryptocurrency when the time it has first established because you missed the opportunity of being a multi millionaire right now. Well it is not you to be blame because bitcoin's popularity is not visible on that time and the price rate is quite low that cannot evenly attract many users. You still have time to start earning your bitcoin and reach your goal of becoming rich.

Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:16:43 AM

My friend told me about this bit coin, on first it only sounds simple for me that I did'nt bother to know more about it, I recently started btc a day after I'd realized how helpful it was for my friend in terms of financial aspects. I regret by not believing about this BITCOIN, I regret by not knowing what is this all about.

Its okay to regret by not believing bitcoin but you don't have to regret by not knowing about it because almost everyone here did not know about bitcoin when it was still cheap. What is important now is that you took time to know about it and at the same time earning it. Its never too late for everything for as long as you will exert effort in what you do.
mozillaspez

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:47:42 AM

I really regret for not believing in bitcoin. I started to hear bitcoin in 2015 and if I started investing my money in that year, I may be have a lot of money today. Sad
same is the case with me if i had started believing in it little earlier now i might be a billionaire but all in vain but the time has not yet finished for me now i am in the world of it and i an getting quite great amount of profit that’s why at some point of my life i used to regret that if i would started it latter so guys please didn’t waste your time and start investment
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:38:12 PM

Prices are below $ 200 now but will soon reach the 2010/2011 price, which I wish I could regret to sell out the amount of bitcoin I bought in 2017 at $ 200-400. la and I no longer have a coinbase account. I'm not happy or sad because this happens because I know bitcoin in 2016 and when I know bitcoin, I do not have the money to invest in bitcoin and I just try to earn bitcoin in a free way.
Lol, dude did you just say you bought Bitcoin at the rate of $200 in 2017? And you’re saying the price is below $200? Ow, please show me where you bought for $200 and below and I’m ready to buy as many as possible, even up to 100 bitcoins lol… cos Bitcoin current rate now is $3,600+
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: