Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:14:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: regret by not believing in BITCOIN?  (Read 27179 times)
Mobshady24

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:49:22 PM

probably one of the most regretful thing by most people done is not believing in bitcoin knowing they learned it for a long time, but for me life goes on and better to start investing on bitcoin now than not and besides no one foreseen that bitcoin might go up to $4.5k in 2009-2010 but if you think about it maybe it is a blessing for us in a sense that the story might be different if bitcoin rose up at that time. Bitcoin is on a development stage as of now so we still have more time to invest and wait for it to reach $10k or more.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
rfouziha

Activity: 160
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:58:31 PM

Several time we came to know about bitcoin now regret by not believing in Bitcoin.

Without any delay I started now. Believing it is not too late also.
tmawheba

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:32:17 AM

I really regret by not believing in Bitcoin. But now I started with lot of dreams that it can be achieved by the help of God through Bitcoin in my life. For sure I will not miss this opportunity.

Cindy1983

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:20:27 AM

I never feel regret about it cause I always believe in Bitcoin. I've heard about Bitcoin since 2011 but the first time I use my money to buy Bitcoin is the early of this year when the Bitcoin price just about 600$ - 800$. I just keep my Bitcoin till now of course I earn some more from campaigns and tasks in this forum. And right now I've earn about 10k$ with Bitcoin by investing 1600$ to buy Bitcoin at the time Bitcoin price about 600 - 800$
lvincent

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:42:38 AM

I wish i already heard about bitcoin when it was just starting. I feel sorry for myself because i really did'nt put so much attention on those things that will really help me for my future although i am thankful now that i already know about bitcoin and it really helps me a lot...

FasTroy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:32:41 PM

I wish i already heard about bitcoin when it was just starting. I feel sorry for myself because i really did'nt put so much attention on those things that will really help me for my future although i am thankful now that i already know about bitcoin and it really helps me a lot...
Yes mate, same feeling, I wished that i heard about bitcoin when it just start in 2010, so maybe I collected too much and save it until now and i will get a huge profit, and my life will be changed too much, but that never happen, I should have a Time machine to return in the past.  Grin
Anyway, I am very happy now. that i knew about bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, I really make a nice income every week, It's amazing, I will invest more bitcoin for now, because i know that bitcoin will increase too much in the future.

crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:56:30 PM

Well my case is not different from yours. I also regret not knowing bitcoin when it was just starting because if I have already started back then I may have made fortune by now. At the same time, I was also thinking that if I was exposed to bitcoin at that time, would I believe in it already? with it having a very low value? Many people are getting attracted to bitcoin now because its success is getting its own way of making people notice. I am happy that there will be more users because it will increase the demand for bitcoin which will be positively affect its price.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 02:07:16 PM

Yes mate, same feeling, I wished that i heard about bitcoin when it just start in 2010, so maybe I collected too much and save it until now and i will get a huge profit, and my life will be changed too much, but that never happen, I should have a Time machine to return in the past.  Grin
Anyway, I am very happy now. that i knew about bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, I really make a nice income every week, It's amazing, I will invest more bitcoin for now, because i know that bitcoin will increase too much in the future.
Well, if we could go back to the past, we could all become rich with bitcoin, however, we should accept the fact that we do not have the power to change things in the past, the past is over, it will not come back. I also feel very regretful when I do not believe in bitcoin in the past but I think we can not live forever in the past, we should look at the present and the future, nothing is too late, now, maybe we will not have a wealthy life but we will have a better life with bitcoin. We are the best proof for that, Bitcoin has helped us change and have better income, believing in bitcoins is the right thing in our lives

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 02:36:25 PM

I really regret a lot when I already hear about the bitcoin way back 2013 but I did not put any focus or attention to it. The first time I heard about bitcoin is in the conference meeting, they introduce the bitcoin to the listeners and I am one of them. I just ignore that topic because my mind set is bitcoin is only some sort of hacking or easy money. I regret it because if I listen carefully to that meeting, maybe I earned a lot of money today.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Edrian

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 02:55:39 PM

who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.
I do. I have heard this e-currency in symbianize forum and community. I am exploring a section there that is similar to the marketplace service here in bitcointalk forum. I am really skeptical and no one can be blamed the post is about an investment that have a huge payback after a short time and lots of referral system. This things make people not interested in studying how the system works.

This type of posts and social media ruckus makes it hard for them to trust the idea of bitcoin. The thing is this post is a lot more prevalent than te real thing.
If I have arrive in this forum earlier then I might have earned more today. I might have save a million and bought a lot of bitcoin while the rice is still low.
viktors7

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:02:34 PM

Of course ofcourse. But late far better then never. I imagine it is not way too late to begin also as it is the potential. So I must and others also ought to target and keep on on it. Great LUCK to every single 1
terbetet

Activity: 240

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:08:47 PM

who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.
Yes you are right that is is really regretful that you have missed the chance and opportunity to be a successful rich man right now because when you have already know bitcoin you do not believe on it or somehow you just ignored its existence. Well, it is not your fault to blame because at that time, the assurance to earn a big amount was not yet proven that it is still unrecognizable and not that attractive to put investments into it.

7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:17:57 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2017, 10:28:49 PM by 7788bitcoin

Even if you knew about bitcoin back then you must be well known by now. Tongue Everyone who knew about bitcoin during the early stages were just an elite few and it is really impossible for you to know about bitcoin by the way you present yourself ,even if you entered bitcoin by 2012 you could have made a fortune or even after the crash there was a big opportunity to make some good money,you did not bother then and there is nothing to cry about now. Tongue
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:25:44 PM

Yeah me too if I know that  bitcoin is exist that time I definitely buy and invest in bitcoin. But it's ok because now I enjoy what I learned about bitcoin and what i earn.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:56:15 PM

I really regret a lot when I already hear about the bitcoin way back 2013 but I did not put any focus or attention to it. The first time I heard about bitcoin is in the conference meeting, they introduce the bitcoin to the listeners and I am one of them. I just ignore that topic because my mind set is bitcoin is only some sort of hacking or easy money. I regret it because if I listen carefully to that meeting, maybe I earned a lot of money today.
At that time bitcoin is not so popular.

I have no idea about bitcoin, I heard it to my classmate who earn money using it and it was this year. That time the price of bitcoin is almost $500, for me it big. And I spend my other time in bitcointalk (joining signature campaign) and save my earned bitcoin, and month past I'm very happy because of unexpected price, it goes $4000. I always think that bitcoin is blessing, maybe that time it is not for me but now I will take the big opportunity and give the trust in bitcoin cause it is proven.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
meebs

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:07:25 PM

I really don't regret because the day my friend told me about bitcoins it was no looking back and I started to earn bitcoins and if I had some extra cash then I would keep on buying bitcoins in small parts and that was the right decision I made as now its not easy to buy bitcoins as price is too high and it will keep on increasing from time to time.

▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
           ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
        ▄██████▀▀             ▀▀██████▄
      ▄█████▀▀                    ▀▀█████▄
     █████▀                          ▀█████
    ████▀          ▄▄███████▄▄         ▀████
   ████▌        ▄██▀▀▀    ▀▀▀██▄        ▐████
  ████▌       ▄██▀            ▀██▄       ▐████
 ▐████       ██▀   ▄▄█▀▀▀█▄▄    ▀██       ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▀  ▄▄   ▀▀             ▐████
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
▐████       ██  ▐█  ▐█                     ████▌
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▄  ▀▀   ▄▄    ██▀      ▐████
 ▐████       ██▄   ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀    ██▌       ████▌
  █████       ▀██▄            ▄██▀       █████
   █████        ▀██▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██▀        █████
    █████          ▀▀███████▀▀         █████
     █████▄                          ▄█████
      ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄             ▄▄██████▀
           ▀████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀
              ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀▀
Global Cryptocurrency
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

DECENTRALISING PRODUCTION, LOGISTICS AND PAYMENT 
                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   3D SERVICE      32 BAY     GCC WEBWALLET
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Mame

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:14:10 PM

Yes you missed the chance you might me a millioner by now. But its not to late since bitcoin is rapidly increasing it value and it is in the market.and if you buy bitcoin now ten years from now you will still be a millioner.

│▌▌│▌▌▌   ❏ IBIN ❏  │▌▌│▌▌▌   ❏ IBIN ❏    │▌▌│▌▌▌ 
International Blockshare Identification Number
██   Telegram   ██████████   IBIN   █████████   Medium   ██
MS.LAWLIET

Activity: 221

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:55:21 AM

I just heard bitcoin this early 2016 and i regret bigtime for not believing on it. I'm supposed to be earning money by now. How i wish i can turn back time.
Rinder

Activity: 868

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:04:51 PM

Well i do regret had ignored and missed the best moment to invest into bitcoin since i found it at 250 dollars, those were the best moment for me to join bitcoin, if i had invested deeply the way i had almost done i could had double in months those value, pay the bank debit from the loan i would pick, but well some risks i couldnt afford soo i lost those opportunity, nowadays im buying the much i can all months.
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:07:53 PM

I just heard bitcoin this early 2016 and i regret bigtime for not believing on it. I'm supposed to be earning money by now. How i wish i can turn back time.
that's a big mistake for us mate I was able to collect inside faucets back then where btc are just for free just by doing some claimed, I was just playing
around and use those money that I earned to play gambling every time I got some good numbers of claims now I'm starting all over again to collect
as much that I can to save for my future goal.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: