Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 11:10:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it too late to buy NEO?  (Read 66630 times)
Glory90

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 10:21:43 AM

What do you guys think? Is it too late to buy NEO? sitting at $15.

in my opinion $15 not too late to buy $NEO, because the current price is already $ 22 - $ 25
i am happy price increased about 30%  Grin

▰▰▰   Ex-Bounty Hunter   ▰▰▰
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Owl_Fintech

Activity: 55
Merit: 10

Byteball.org - airdropped high-end cryptocurrency

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 10:41:23 AM

Is it my impression, or was it formerly known as Antshares.
Does this has something to do with Bitmain, owner of Antpool?

⚪ Byteball (https://byteball.org/)     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1608859.0)          TELEGRAM (https://t.me/byteball)          TWITTER (https://twitter.com/ByteballOrg)          MEDIUM (https://medium.com/byteball)          SLACK (https://slack.byteball.org/)          REDDIT (https://www.reddit.com/r/ByteBall/)
Knepala

Activity: 504
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 10:57:04 AM

Is it my impression, or was it formerly known as Antshares.
Does this has something to do with Bitmain, owner of Antpool?

It was Antshares before yes. It was rebranded on the 27th or 28th or july.

KingCanute

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 11:07:19 AM

I don't think NEO at $15 is too late. There is no such as thing as too late for me in this age of cryptocurrencies. We are all early as of today. I believe all coins especially those that are really trusted and used in reality will still acquire value in the future.

Remember that when BTC hit the thousand dollar figure, many people thought it was too late to join the bandwagon. And look at the price right now.

This. We are at a very early stage of crypto development. In my opinion investments in BTC, ETH, NEO, Waves and to a lesser extent Stratis are fairly safe (by crypto standards) with huge possibilities of returns. Reason being BTC is the gold standard/USD on Forex for cryptos so will always be around, and the others are platforms delving towards state sponsorship and mass adoption making them very difficult to remove or be bought out (unlike pretty much all of the other coins).

Buying NEO right now ($25.90) might not reap massive rewards in the short term, but in the long run you'll make a big profit.
kazuya_94

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 11:34:13 AM

It is not too late to buy even at 25$ if you are into long term holding. I think NEO has enormous potential and i wont be surprised if in 1-2 years reaches around 200-300$ maybe.... But for short term idk how much more should we expect the price to rice ...
AleSergio

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 11:47:02 AM

I think at the moment it is late to buy NEO and maybe it is better to invest in WAVES or EOS, to get better profit.
NEO is being pumped hard these days, but i don`t think that it will have the same ROI in future.

▄▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███████████▄▄     
   ▄▄███████████████████▄▄ 
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
████      ▀██▀  ▀██  ████████
████  ███   █    ██  ████████
████       █  ██  █  ████████
████  ███            ████████
████         █████        ███
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████▀▀ 
       ▀▀███████████▀▀     
            ▀▀▀▀▀           
.BUYANYLIGHT.

szafa

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 11:55:05 AM

How to exchange my antshares to neo?
Ruggito

Activity: 283
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:07:45 PM

It's always funny when someone ask "it's too late to buy x or y". I think that the main question is: for what? for trading and speculation or for long term investiment?  Wink

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:10:36 PM

It's always funny when someone ask "it's too late to buy x or y". I think that the main question is: for what? for trading and speculation or for long term investiment?  Wink
correct we already knew that timing is really a big factors when investing with crypto's as we knew that if we got it in in the wrong one
we will be stuck and for sure it will take longer time if we got trapped.
superskillz

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:17:37 PM

I don't think NEO at $15 is too late. There is no such as thing as too late for me in this age of cryptocurrencies. We are all early as of today. I believe all coins especially those that are really trusted and used in reality will still acquire value in the future.

Remember that when BTC hit the thousand dollar figure, many people thought it was too late to join the bandwagon. And look at the price right now.

It's $27 now though...is THAT too late? Hehe

Orbolon

Activity: 77

CoinCrate.net

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 01:24:19 PM

It's $27 now though...is THAT too late? Hehe

Yeah now it's definitely too late! see you here when it goes to 50$  Grin Grin

tanghere02

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:51:48 PM

If you are a hodler then it is not too late to buy NEO, but if you are more of a short trader then yeah I think it is too late for you to buy this coin.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:54:37 PM

Ask yourself, if you could go back in time and buy ETH at 30$, would you do it? If yes, than I suggest you buy NEO as well because it's an overall better platform, it's got a bigger market, and it's rather pessimistic to say it won't go over 250$. I believe with the rate this coin is growing, that we'll see 50-60$ by the end of this year, if not triple digits.

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
shade_wrath

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:57:59 PM

Dont think whether you can or cannot. Just go for it and get NEO based on what you can afford. It has high potential and rising very high. Get it before it goes out of your reach.

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X     ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
superskillz

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 02:57:38 PM

Ask yourself, if you could go back in time and buy ETH at 30$, would you do it? If yes, than I suggest you buy NEO as well because it's an overall better platform, it's got a bigger market, and it's rather pessimistic to say it won't go over 250$. I believe with the rate this coin is growing, that we'll see 50-60$ by the end of this year, if not triple digits.

Agree with you. It's usually best to think about the long term.

yonghongtang

Activity: 483

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:08:41 PM

When I first found Antshares(NEO), it's only $1 ,I did not buy it,  let me alone , cry for a while.
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:23:35 PM

When I first found Antshares(NEO), it's only $1 ,I did not buy it,  let me alone , cry for a while.
I didn't notice this NEO before that the price is below $15. I guess it's not too late yet to invest some NEO, so I had buy and hold for a long term investment.
Bossthirteen

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:25:06 PM

The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.

margrettco62

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:25:46 PM

why do you think now is late? when bitcoin reach $1000 many people also think so and now bitcoin reach $3400
ngocbkcse

Activity: 562
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:31:47 PM

Nobody knows if it will happen for sure, but I guarantee if you don't buy them and it go up $100 or $1000, you will cry again. Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: