Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 07:49:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Is Bitcoin's Value So Volatile?  (Read 11212 times)
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:29:44 AM

Why Is Bitcoin's Value So Volatile? I am confused to buy bitcoin now when it's value is too high.

First of all it is the beauty of the bitcoin to have the fluctuations in the price because it is a better way to make money with this and also people are making much money with this fluctuations , so why you are in confusion.
But here your question that which time is best time to buy bitcoin , Here my direct answer for you is , never will came that time .
Here i say so , because in my whole life experience in bitcoin i figured out that we should not for tue future to buy bitcoin because the price of the bitcoin always remain at lowered price According to the demand and supply .
So if you are looking to buy then don't waste your time because your money is your in this coin and also if the price get down after the buy then it will definitely increase in the future ( in week or month easily ) .
Lol yeah I think most users just love fluctuations. they like fluctuations because they provide a quick return on their investment. So what do you worry about fluctuations? the key is just about patience, if you want to overcome the fluctuations you just need to be patient and what you will get is an profit
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:58:35 AM

Bitcoin has a high volatility, which is advantageous for traders, there are many reasons for this, for example, when China wakes up, there is a lot of price change, so volatile is high because it is multinational.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:20:01 AM

Bitcoin has a high volatility, which is advantageous for traders, there are many reasons for this, for example, when China wakes up, there is a lot of price change, so volatile is high because it is multinational.
A lot of factors may affect bitcoin price in any time,it is decentralized that's why prices are fluctuating. This things may happen because of having high demand in the market, a lot of investors and traders are still coming but the supply couldn't provide them at a time that's why bitcoin price nowadays is very high.
WinBeast

Activity: 23
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:36:40 AM

Bitcoin's value is so volatile because the global market is still learning about and enthusiastic to become involved with Bitcoin.

There's ubiquitous discussion going on, every minute of every day, about whether buying Bitcoin is a great investment or a poor one.

That discussion leads to a lot of buying and selling, which constantly moves the price, and creates an effect of great volatility.
farwellbit

Activity: 287
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:40:02 AM

Why Is Bitcoin's Value So Volatile? I am confused to buy bitcoin now when it's value is too high.

Bitcoin is volatile because it is dependent on the market demand. It has to do with the relation of supply and demand. Such that if the demand is high, the price will also be high. If the the demand is low , its market value will decrease. It is an open source system so it is also expected. No need to hesitate because the increase on its price is continuous especially at this moment, therefore, the profit is assured for investors and users.

Truly said! This is one of the reasons why value of Bitcoin is so volatile. I think this not an everlasting issue. It is just the start of Bitcoin’s era. This issue will be resolved in near future. But, one thing is for sure that it will never disappoint to investors and it never did in past.
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:58:56 AM

It is the characteristic of bitcoin , We cant do a thing about bitcoin's volatility. In fact for me it is an advatage for bitcoin so that we can earn a large profit in it.
Absolutely right, volatility is an great aspect of bitcoins it makes the bitcoin price high and give us good profit. The main reason why bitcoins is volatile is because some people wants to earn money and controlling it by having a large amount of it and some other are keep only on investing.
The fact that only some bitcoins are in circulation and handling while others are stored in wallets is one of the reasons why bitcoin is volatile. . Bitcoin is meant to be spent to increase adoption. However, you can’t blame the people who have large stashes of bitcoin because the lack of critical mass makes it hard for them to push their Bitcoin into the market.
Yeah i know that and i dont actually blame some other people im just having an explanation for other who can get it. The circulation and the miners also who use to mine bitcoins add some good fluctuations in the market. Ny limited circulation of bitcoins supply it creates more demand everyday.
The main reason in my opinion is the limited supply of bitcoins. I don’t think so you owe anyone any explanation. It is our right to express your opinion. Miners are definitely playing major role in the fluctuations of the crypto market and I think we shall be thankful to them because volatility is the ornament of bitcoins. 
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:12:26 AM

Bitcoin is decentralized so no one controls it--directly at least. Since whales can somehow control perhaps influence the price to twist it to their advantage this contributes to its volatility.
Aside from being decentralized is that, a lot of investors and traders are making investment with bitcoin and the demand is high but it is limited supply in the market from the miners. That's is the main reason why bitcoin price become unstable and it will change anytime. Even though there's always fluctuation of prices but still bitcoin continuously goes up.
bangjoe

Activity: 1456
Merit: 699

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:31:16 AM

Bitcoin is decentralized so no one controls it--directly at least. Since whales can somehow control perhaps influence the price to twist it to their advantage this contributes to its volatility.
Aside from being decentralized is that, a lot of investors and traders are making investment with bitcoin and the demand is high but it is limited supply in the market from the miners. That's is the main reason why bitcoin price become unstable and it will change anytime. Even though there's always fluctuation of prices but still bitcoin continuously goes up.

I agree with the volatility, it is true that bitcoin is still unstable because it can still be played by some whales, in fact I do not mind because bitcoin always rises in the long run, to overcome this I try to play from the point of view of speculators and enjoy the fluctuations that happen to be a short-term trade profits.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
P1133

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:42:41 AM

In my opinion, Bitcoin is so volatile because it has not yet been adopted by the majority of the public. Cry
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:58:09 PM

The reason why the bitcoin is volatile and it price is always changing is because of the demand of the people.The demand of the people to the bitcoin nowadays is very high. All of the people here in the cryptocurrency wants to have many bitcoins today.
I think this is something which seems to be the most irritating to all of us today, but I think it should not be the case. It is just the start of this newly introduced concept. It definitely takes time to settle up the things in an efficient way. And I’m very much positive that this will be under control in a short period of time. 
katrimans

Activity: 882

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:09:49 AM
Last edit: September 11, 2017, 06:21:51 PM by katrimans

Bitcoin is volatile because it is dependent on the market demand. It has to do with the relation of supply and demand. Such that if the demand is high, the price will also be high. If the the demand is low , its market value will decrease. It is an open source system so it is also expected. No need to hesitate because the increase on its price is continuous especially at this moment, therefore, the profit is assured for investors and users.

Truly said! This is one of the reasons why value of Bitcoin is so volatile. I think this not an everlasting issue. It is just the start of Bitcoin’s era. This issue will be resolved in near future. But, one thing is for sure that it will never disappoint to investors and it never did in past.
I don’t consider the volatile nature of bitcoins as an issue. It is the most beautiful and attractive feature of the bitcoins.

The volatility let middle class investors also to jump into bitcoin world which is not possible with the stable prices of bitcoins. There is no need to wish for the stable price of bitcoins.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:45:56 AM

Volatility is something very much obvious not only in case of Bitcoins only but any other thing as well. Things keep on changing when certain sort of events happen in the International market. Bitcoin is entirely a different and unique concept, this is why its behavior is so much volatile and this is what the main reason of increase in number of investors.
Wingo

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:54:24 AM

Because it is decentralized, no one is controlling it and there are no specific laws and regulations that hinders the growth of bitcoin.
Agamemnus

Activity: 267
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:54:48 AM

Volatility is something very much obvious not only in case of Bitcoins only but any other thing as well. Things keep on changing when certain sort of events happen in the International market. Bitcoin is entirely a different and unique concept, this is why its behavior is so much volatile and this is what the main reason of increase in number of investors.

I agree, and also it is volatile because the market cap is so low compared to other things like gold and the dollar that small companies or people who got into Bitcoin early can have a worldwide effect on the markets.  Shocked

CoinsCoinsEverywhere

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:09:34 AM

As many others have said here, the decentralized nature of the bitcoin is part of the reason for the extreme volatility.  There's no centralized entity, like a reserve bank, that can act to dampen the price swings.  Traders/speculators that are constantly buying and selling have an impact on the hour-to-hour price.  And the general lack of liquidity exacerbates the moves.

But one thing that I think most people are missing here is that there's no good way to determine the actual value of a bitcoin.  The value of other currencies is determined by the economies they represent.  The value of commodities (oil, gold, etc.) can be estimated from the amount of time/effort/resources/money that's required to obtain them.  But bitcoin doesn't have anything like that backing it, so there's no way to form a consensus on what it's value should be.  Without that, price is going to continue to swing wildly.
LeancyBTC

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

Bitcoin lovers <3

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:29:57 AM

The main reason is that many big whales aka big Chinese investors are investing their money in bitcoin. And I do believe that they are holding about 5 to 10% number of bitcoin which exist on the world. Therefore, they can easily control the market and make it volatiles. Moreover, more people are learning about bitcoin and some of them are buying more bitcoin right now
Protected101

Activity: 210
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 01:57:42 PM

Price do really moves anytime on bitcoin because there are sellers and there are buyers and when theres a lot of demand on this coin then expect for the price to rise up even more because the higher the demand the higher the value of it. Volatility of price is the thing why most investors and traders do really like on it. They can able to make money on it when the price moves. If you are a trader you will surely know what i mean.
Based on my opinion bitcoin value is volatile due to flactuating price of money and due to decreasing /increasing investment of others in bitcoin so thats why sometimes bitcoin value is low and sometimes its very high.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:23:41 PM

Well, the reason why bitcoin is volatile is because bitcoin's main characteristic that I usually see and have observed since the day that I have got engaged with it was bitcoin is a fast growing cryptocurrency that is really competitive internationally which was now widely use across the world. Its volatility was caused by the sudden changes happening in the market wherein the demands of the consumers and potential investors varies within a period of time.
TheCoinFinder
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 02:27:27 PM

Well,bitcoin is still at its premature position,you should still expect huge dispositions in its price.
We even do not know if the volatility of bitcoin would stop at any stage or not because volatility is among its main aspects of demand and use.

.Deviant.io.                ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄
             ▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄
           ██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
         ▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄
        ▐█░░░▄████████████████▄░░
        █▌░░███▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▌▐█
        █▌░░█████▌  ▐▄▄   ██████░▐█
        ██░░▀██████████████████░▒██
        ▄██▄▄███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀███▄░▄███▄
     ▄██▓▓▓██▓▓███▀▀▒▒▒▀▀███▓▓██▓▓▓▓██
    ▐█▓▓▓▓█▓██▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▀████▓█▓▓▓
    ▀███████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀█▒▒▒████████▀
      ▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄█▀▒▒█▒██▀▒████▀
      ▐█▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▓▓▓▒▀▒▒▒▒▓██▓█▌
      ██▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓████▓▒▒▒▓▓▒███▓█▌
      ▐█▓██▒▒▒▒███▀▒▒▒█▌▓▓▓██▀▒██▓█▌
       ██▒█▌▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▌▓██▀▒▒▒▒█▒██
        ██▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒██
         ▀█▓▓██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▓▓█▀
           ▀██▒▀█████▄█████▀▓██▀
         ▄▄▓▓▓█████▄▄▓▄▄█████▓▓▄▄

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▀▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓        ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓               ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓               ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▄▄         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌

░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓²         ` ║▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓              ╢▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓Γ    ▓╥  ╓▓┐    ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓     ╙`   ╙     ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓╥   ─,,  ,,─   ╓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓   `▓▓▓▀        ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▌            ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓       ,▄▄▓▓   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▄,▄▄   ▐▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▀ '▀▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▓▀▀▀       ▄▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀       ▄▄▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▄,▄▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:34:39 PM

It is volatile because it is dependent with its market demand such that if the demand is high, its value be expensive. And since the demand changes from time to time, its market value will also too. But you don't need to hesitate wheether to biy or not because if you have patience you will earn huge profit in the future since Bitcoin is continuously growing in all aspects from its market demand upto its market price.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: