Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:16:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Is Bitcoin's Value So Volatile?  (Read 11212 times)
mrayazgul

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:34:38 PM

Why Is Bitcoin's Value So Volatile? I am confused to buy bitcoin now when it's value is too high.

Because its decentralized crypto currency. Its price depend on community and that's the reason why its price goes up and down. Its not under control neither government can control it .its a freedom currency like other cryptocurrency. If you are confused that you should buy or not, then think again as the price will always go up and you wont get any days which bitcoin price fall much.
twicezeroiszero

Activity: 840

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:15:40 PM

Because the cryptocurrencies are ruled by the Demand and Supply law , higher demand tends to increase in price and decreases when supply is not enough. The market of crypto is like a glass full of water that tends to overflow when added (mined) , now every movement in cryptocurrency can affects to its value.
In addition, we must not forget that the traders they are almost always trying to take advantage of market conditions to maximize their profits in the shortest possible time, also, The fact that the news circulates quickly through Internet they also sometimes cause prices to move very continuously going down then upwards depending on the veracity of the news is the result of those movements and its duration, another factor would also be that since it is a world market, some event somewhere stimulates growth or, on the contrary, a reduction in the prices.
There are 2 types about the news of Bitcoin and these types can affect the price of Bitcoin increases or decreases!
Rumors and real news, what is different between both?
Simple, rumor is also a news, but it does not guarantee the trust by anyone, but with real news, it has received high levels of trusted.

Tra

╓███▄
                            ]████▌
                            ]███▀
         ╓▄▄█████████▄▄    ,▄█▀  
      ▄████▀▀█████µ   `▀▓██▀`    

╓████╜   ╙███████▄▄█▀▀`▀▄    
   ]███▌        "▀██████▌    ▓Ç  
   ]███        ,▄█▀" ▀████   ]█  

▓██      ▄█▀▀     ▓███▌  á█  
     ▀██╖ ╓▄█▀        ▓███▌ ▄█▌  
       ▀███▒         ╓███████`   

,▄██╜"▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀      
   ,▄██▀                         
  ▄██▌                           

╓████▌                           
█████┘                           
 ▀▀▀                             
ion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
 Transitions You to A Crypto-ready Society 

Github   Telegram   Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Reddit   Youtube
 TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO 
u
\ \ \ \
/ / / /
PRE-SALE STARTS APRIL 15, 2018
/ / / /
\ \ \ \
u
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Beparanf

Activity: 2800
Merit: 765

Burpaaa

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:48:23 PM

Because the cryptocurrencies are ruled by the Demand and Supply law , higher demand tends to increase in price and decreases when supply is not enough. The market of crypto is like a glass full of water that tends to overflow when added (mined) , now every movement in cryptocurrency can affects to its value.
In addition, we must not forget that the traders they are almost always trying to take advantage of market conditions to maximize their profits in the shortest possible time, also, The fact that the news circulates quickly through Internet they also sometimes cause prices to move very continuously going down then upwards depending on the veracity of the news is the result of those movements and its duration, another factor would also be that since it is a world market, some event somewhere stimulates growth or, on the contrary, a reduction in the prices.
There are 2 types about the news of Bitcoin and these types can affect the price of Bitcoin increases or decreases!
Rumors and real news, what is different between both?
Simple, rumor is also a news, but it does not guarantee the trust by anyone, but with real news, it has received high levels of trusted.
Fuds were all over even its at point of increasing theybsay it will crash, volatile is too hard to determine and it does affect especially newbies on how to react on it.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:19:27 PM

Why Is Bitcoin's Value So Volatile? I am confused to buy bitcoin now when it's value is too high.

Because its decentralized crypto currency. Its price depend on community and that's the reason why its price goes up and down. Its not under control neither government can control it .its a freedom currency like other cryptocurrency. If you are confused that you should buy or not, then think again as the price will always go up and you wont get any days which bitcoin price fall much.

Really? I saw the price of Bitcoin dumped from $18,000 to $12,000 on December 10th (just last week). Can you say me that is not a dump time? I can save $5,000 for 1 BTC and if I want to buy 10 BTC, I can save $50,000 for my capital, it's not small!

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
btcrich

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:39:40 PM

Every market is ruled by demand and supply,be it gold silver or any commodity market ,the demand and supply determines the price of a product,do you think that mining new coins will affect the market,after all bitcoin is limited and there is no bitcoin for everyone in this world to own,the number of users are not that big and so is the reason we are seeing these sort of volatility.
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:52:18 PM

Every market is ruled by demand and supply,be it gold silver or any commodity market ,the demand and supply determines the price of a product,do you think that mining new coins will affect the market,after all bitcoin is limited and there is no bitcoin for everyone in this world to own,the number of users are not that big and so is the reason we are seeing these sort of volatility.

I couldn't agree more, there is an artificial demand  for bitcoin so to speak that has been created by its limited supply and the minimal number of people holding and using them compared to the greater world population. These factors makes it volatile whenever more people(mostly newbies) seek bitcoin and invest in them and whenever there's a loss of interest and many holders sell.
hangar18

Activity: 676

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:12:29 PM

I couldn't agree more, there is an artificial demand  for bitcoin so to speak that has been created by its limited supply and the minimal number of people holding and using them compared to the greater world population. These factors makes it volatile whenever more people(mostly newbies) seek bitcoin and invest in them and whenever there's a loss of interest and many holders sell.
First of all, the newbie do not understand the nature of cryptocurrency and Bitcoin. Beside that, there are not much newbie know Altcoin before trading Bitcoin. So, it made the price of Bitcoin always increases when the market has more new investor.
Javathon

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:27:43 PM

A simple reason is because it is decentralized, people can pump and dump as much as they want. And the price is controlled by the supply and demand which is affected greatly by whales who pumps or dumps their coins.
monomix

Activity: 117
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:45:42 PM

young market, not enough players on the market, probably too much money in few hands
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:26:00 PM

Bitcoin is naturally volatile that fluctuations on its market value is jist normal. I am really not sure about the reason but maybe it has to do with the market demand. Market demand and market value of Bitcoin are believed to be proportional so since the demand in the market is not stable, maybe as it changes, same thing happens on its value making it volatile.
ylnar123

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:30:12 PM

It is so volatike because it has no substance and all depends on the people who invests in it. If investors pull out their investments on bitcoin then bitcoin price will drop from head to foot.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
bristlefront

Activity: 225

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:34:07 PM

Because they are selling it and buys it again and gain profit on it. This is normal to traders so they don't worry. There are people who are just taking advantage to bitcoin and it affects the volatility of it. Making its trait to prevent it to accept as payment method in shops.

youdacapt

Activity: 1834
Merit: 295

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 11:38:30 PM

Bitcoin is naturally volatile that fluctuations on its market value is jist normal. I am really not sure about the reason but maybe it has to do with the market demand. Market demand and market value of Bitcoin are believed to be proportional so since the demand in the market is not stable, maybe as it changes, same thing happens on its value making it volatile.

Every trade of any market in the world has a general volality, so no need to worry and keep track of price developments, price changes due to continued volume volatility cause the movement to change, here we need accurate analysis or will lose momentum quickly. If there is no volatile then the market will move stagnant and it is a bad ecosystem.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
intoy_victor

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:45:34 AM

Yes bitcoin is volatile. I do not know the real reason why. But for me, bitcoin is not volatile because we know that bitcoin is not stable price. Then many users invest like buy and sell btc to double their money. Then I ask my self why they know if btc is going down and going up. Is there anyone who could manipulate the price of bitcoin.
Allura74

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:47:12 AM

Yes bitcoin is volatile. I do not know the real reason why. But for me, bitcoin is not volatile because we know that bitcoin is not stable price. Then many users invest like buy and sell btc to double their money. Then I ask my self why they know if btc is going down and going up. Is there anyone who could manipulate the price of bitcoin.
Bitcoin is volatile because it is the most popular crypto currency in the world, the most contributing factor of bitcoin volatility is because of the investors and sellers. The more people buying bitcoin then the more its price increase and one thing that also affect bitcoin volatility is because of the altcoins in the market and we all know that are many people around the world that are earning altcoins then later will be trade in to bitcoins

kalawang

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:04:10 AM

Because bitcoin is not a fiat bitcoinis a digital money that the value is not stable like fiat its always flactuating the reason is theres a lot of people sell and buy bitcoin so that's why the value of bitcoin is not stable but it is a good opportunity to earn more money.
fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:55:20 PM

Because bitcoin is not a fiat bitcoinis a digital money that the value is not stable like fiat its always flactuating the reason is theres a lot of people sell and buy bitcoin so that's why the value of bitcoin is not stable but it is a good opportunity to earn more money.
Although Bitcoin isn't FIAT, but in the past, Bitcoin was a currency and we called it's a cryptocurrency. But, by the value and the growth of Bitcoin made the user changed their opinion in cryptocurrency. Instead a currency, they make Bitcoin becomes an asset for investment like now.

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Nfp

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:35:43 AM

The reason why is bitcoin value is so volatile, it is because of it's demand and supply. When the demand of bitcoin is to high the supply is going to short, and when the supply is shorted this is the time that the value of bitcoin is rising up. And when the value of bitcoin is to high many bitcoin holders are selling because of it's high value. And the supply is surplus because of those who sells their bitcoins, then the value of it is goin down because of it's excess supply.
markk94

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:40:32 AM

bitcoins value is volatile because the one who hold the prices is us, bitcoin community. put it simply that the prices will keep up with the demand and supply percentages. it is sweet if demands high and low supply  Smiley
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:02:38 AM

bitcoins value is volatile because the one who hold the prices is us, bitcoin community. put it simply that the prices will keep up with the demand and supply percentages. it is sweet if demands high and low supply  Smiley

Yes, we people are holding the bitcoin and selling them when price increases. People are dumping when it reaches high and making a good amount of money and started buying when the price of bitcoin decreases.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: