Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:46:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]- 8Ball Pool - Where You Can Become a millionaire  (Read 6372 times)
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:53:15 PM

Where is the sign up link?

You have to be patient until tomorrow as OP showing details about that project. Dev is planning to launch an ICO to sell these coins and after whitepaper all details will be clear.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BrickShares

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:55:41 PM

Reserving for dutch translation please. thanks and good luck
shezu007 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:58:10 PM

Where is the sign up link?

Brother, We need crowd funding for it. So the website will be lunch soon to the market.
KenR

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:42:42 PM

So this is a 8 ball pool with actual money instead of the numbers on the balls ? Fascinating.The app will be available on mobile or only web platform ? The title says that the game would make me a millionaire which wouldn't come for free,I will need to invest to play the game or game is free of charge to play ? There is no such thing as free money.What's the catch ?

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
shezu007 (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 08:19:40 PM

So this is a 8 ball pool with actual money instead of the numbers on the balls ? Fascinating.The app will be available on mobile or only web platform ? The title says that the game would make me a millionaire which wouldn't come for free,I will need to invest to play the game or game is free of charge to play ? There is no such thing as free money.What's the catch ?

The first Image of new 8ball pool has been lunched. You can start a game for free. The withdrawal amount would be 0.00200BTC. So stay in touch.
shezu007 (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 09:03:37 PM

ICO PROJECT DATE IS DELAY TO 12 AUGUST 2017 BECAUSE OUR TEAM IS KEEP BUSY IN THIS PROJECT SO STAY IN TOUCH WITH US
shezu007 (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 10:29:14 PM

Lunching a game app. Where it will be same like 8ball pool.
But in the place of coins there would be dollars and Bitcoins that people will play each other on that. Lunching ICO will be tomorrow

Rules:

Membership members will get reward daily 0.00020BTC.
After 1 hour there will be spin for dollars and cash.
Game will be based on 8 Ball pool.
Bots account will be strictly banned.

Before you make an ANN, please make sure you provided all information needed.
Your ANN very bad,absurd and just lead people to say you not serious with your project.
Bro just relax. This ANN thread is created recently and expect that there are still a lapses on the content. It is easy to check error once the thread is posted rather than on preview. Just wait for the update of this thread.

To OP. Please reserve me Filipino translation if it is available. Thanks

Reserve English translation

Thanks mate I would like to hire you. To keep see my mistakes because it is interesting to make everyone better off.
edward9953100

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 10:36:55 PM

It's seems better than signature campaign because my one account is banned now working once again to reach my level to hero member. So i would like to  say that. Your project is much better than signature campaigns because people can much easily make money.
shezu007 (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 10:41:50 PM

It's seems better than signature campaign because my one account is banned now working once again to reach my level to hero member. So i would like to  say that. Your project is much better than signature campaigns because people can much easily make money.

Thanks bro for much respect. As soon as possible it would be lunch. We are working very hard to make it on top. To bring successful ICO. Because there are many people on the earth who are the real life villains. So we need your support to make this goal successful. 
cjrst8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 11:09:10 PM

This is a great idea and could help a lot of people, I hope it goes well, best of luck DEV

shezu007 (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 11:25:59 PM

This is a great idea and could help a lot of people, I hope it goes well, best of luck DEV

Thanks mate for much respect to give us. It will be lunch soon after ICO.
shezu007 (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 11:34:00 PM

Where can I join and participate in it? I will wait for further news ..

Yes it will be update soon as possible.
shezu007 (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 07:22:25 AM

Tonight Signature campaign will be starting so kindly stay in touch.
Adbitco

Activity: 1428
Merit: 653

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 09:29:18 AM

Sounds good. I hope dev and the team behind this project live up to peoples expectations and succeed in achieving the goal to make people easily earn bitcoins by playing a game. I am sure projects like these will help a lot in making bitcoin much more popular and acceptable all over the world. Good luck.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
shezu007 (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 09:31:09 AM

Sounds good. I hope dev and the team behind this project live up to peoples expectations and succeed in achieving the goal to make people easily earn bitcoins by playing a game. I am sure projects like these will help a lot in making bitcoin much more popular and acceptable all over the world. Good luck.

Yup that's our exact goal. To bring bitcoin is a normal currency around the world. Means introduce to everyone around the world.
skyline247

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 09:31:25 AM

But in the place of coins there would be dollars and Bitcoins that people will play each other on that. Lunching ICO will be tomorrow

Rules:

Your ANN very bad,absurd and just lead people to say you not serious with your project.

The spelling is horrendous - not to mention barely any info, lack if signature campaign information (despite that it is apparently starting in a few hours). I think there needs to be more info.
  Also, the game design looks very basic compared to the Miniclip version so I don't know if that will go over so well. Good luck with the project in any case, will keep watching here.
shezu007 (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 09:45:09 AM

Rules:

The spelling is horrendous - not to mention barely any info, lack if signature campaign information (despite that it is apparently starting in a few hours). I think there needs to be more info.
  Also, the game design looks very basic compared to the Miniclip version so I don't know if that will go over so well. Good luck with the project in any case, will keep watching here.

Bro when someone build a home then everything from 0 Level is not perfect and good so we are upgrading our project every second. We are keep hard working to provide everything very good. I would like to say that this is a game. People love simple things so much. But we are implementing things so stay in touch with us.
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 09:56:45 AM

Whoot become millionaire just for playing game so who will buy our coins after winning this amount. I think OP is just making us dreams so big to sell this ICO. I didn't see any plan about the future of this game how it will move forward.
shezu007 (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 10:07:06 AM

Whoot become millionaire just for playing game so who will buy our coins after winning this amount. I think OP is just making us dreams so big to sell this ICO. I didn't see any plan about the future of this game how it will move forward.

Do you ever seen a movie of "Facebook" ?

have you ever though that people will connect through internet share pictures videos and more. It was unique idea. So You are about dreaming. I'm not focusing on money and ICO. I want to provide a network where everyone can earn easily. Because it's hard for those people who are spending there life without job in poor families. So it will become a unique game where you can make your wishes true. Where you can bring happiness to poor family. You might noticed something that project data is not that much completed as you thinking. But our project is 70% incomplete we need support. So stay in touch if you really wanna see a big change in the world. After social media.
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 10:16:31 AM

Do you ever seen a movie of "Facebook" ?

have you ever though that people will connect through internet share pictures videos and more. It was unique idea. So You are about dreaming. I'm not focusing on money and ICO. I want to provide a network where everyone can earn easily. Because it's hard for those people who are spending there life without job in poor families. So it will become a unique game where you can make your wishes true. Where you can bring happiness to poor family. You might noticed something that project data is not that much completed as you thinking. But our project is 70% incomplete we need support. So stay in touch if you really wanna see a big change in the world. After social media.

I'm in love with 8 ball pools but no whitepaper at the moment even official website available. I have a question is that game will be blockchain based or you will just integrate this coin as payment method. I know this game has very large community so doubt about the potential but where is the plan?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: