Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:40:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin a road to 10k.  (Read 5450 times)
Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:00:50 AM

I think it is really possible for bitcoin to reach $10000 but maybe in 2 more years because as of now the value ranges at $4700 - $5000 and it possibly not move higher than that this year. It has been a big jump in the price of bitcoin for this year so I think the next pump will be after few more years
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:22:53 AM

I think it is really possible for bitcoin to reach $10000 but maybe in 2 more years because as of now the value ranges at $4700 - $5000 and it possibly not move higher than that this year. It has been a big jump in the price of bitcoin for this year so I think the next pump will be after few more years
It's a long road for bitcoin before achieve the $10,000, because even how fast bitcoin price increase remembered that it is also decrease. So in my opinion I think 3-5 years before bitcoin reach the $10,000 also if the bitcoin continue fluctuate in good condition.
sasaku bitbit

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:35:13 AM

I think prices will continue to rise bitcoin so in my estimation price bitcoin will reach $10000 but that will happen in 5 years that will come. because the current figure already reached bitcoin on $4600 at the moment, this is also the growth and development of the bitcoin increasing but this would require a much longer periods of time. then it should you need to save your bitcoin start now in order to have good luck in the future
AK47-

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:40:35 AM

The way in which Bitcoin is growing since a month, I can surely say it will be able to touch $10k by dec this year or by jan next year. Bitcoin touched $5k just two days before, after that there is a small correction. Same happened at $4k and $4.5k. With small fluctuations, Bitcoin is growing at fast rate. This shows there is a genuine increase in demand and Bitcoin is not in any bubble.
Gabz999

Merit: 107

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:11:01 AM

It is true that the bitcoin price will reach up to 10k dollars. In your speculation, in what year?

Nothing is impossible for the current price of the bitcoin, I'm expcting that by the end of this year it will ncrease to 5000-8000$ per Bitcoin. Keep your bitcoin, hold it tight, and be prepare for a long way rocket up to the moon.
saenko

Activity: 262
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:28:15 AM

It is true that the bitcoin price will reach up to 10k dollars. In your speculation, in what year?

Nothing is impossible for the current price of the bitcoin, I'm expcting that by the end of this year it will ncrease to 5000-8000$ per Bitcoin. Keep your bitcoin, hold it tight, and be prepare for a long way rocket up to the moon.

It seems to me that we will soon see the price of 10,000 for bitcoins. Crypto currency we are always pleasantly surprised. It seems to me that in a few months the price will double and we will see 10 thousand for bitcoins. And this is not the limit

denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:53:31 AM

For the bitcoin price of the road to $10k, it has not been unthinkable at all by me atpossible occurrence. Will it reach that high price till $10k, i think it could happen but it seems not yet predictable in what year anymore the bitcoin price reaches that value, I'm still not sure so far.

janedt

Activity: 430

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:08:08 AM

If everything doing good and many good news appear on bitcoin in this year, i'm sure i will boost the price of bitcoin more and it might reach $5,000-$6,000 in the end of the year. It is possible to reach 10k though, but it takes time, i can't see it happen in this year. Maybe for the next 1-2 years.
Obytwenty

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:12:44 AM

I doubt that will happen soon based on some analysis should be down up to 3000$
trikar

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:17:12 AM

More companies and countries are in bitcoin and blockchain. I think in less than 2 years we can see Bitcoin at 10.000.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:19:10 AM

I have been following speculation made by others on this forum and majority are speculating that bitcoin will get to $10,000 before the end of 2017. I think we should look at the pass performance and then analysis it so that we would be able to speculate were we would be in future. Since the beginning of this year bitcoin do double it price every quarter and I think technically that is what will happen! I do expect bitcoin to go as high as $8000 in this last quarter of the year 2017. Bitcoin may get to $10,000 by the next quarter of the next year.
Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:21:42 AM

I think it really all depends on whether we see a fork in the end of this year or not.
When we have no fork, I think 10K will be reachable 2018.
But if a fork happens, I think we can forget about 10K for a very long time.
Of course, in a fork case it would still depend on how much hashing power the fork would draw away.
But the mined blocks signaling that they support the 2x proposal have a majority.

It's me!!!
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:49:24 AM

i wish bitcoin could really reach 10k before this year end then after that bitcoin need to have a price correction. bitcoin already reach $4900 as my last check on my wallet. i already sell my coins and still waiting for the drop in order to buy again btc and wait till it reach $10000. but i think bitcoin will only be at $7k this year.
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:16:07 AM

We first have to see where this rally settles down. It is not done yet. God knows what will happen after the next block reward halving.
I think $10k might be too low by that time.  Grin
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:10:22 AM

i wish bitcoin could really reach 10k before this year end then after that bitcoin need to have a price correction. bitcoin already reach $4900 as my last check on my wallet. i already sell my coins and still waiting for the drop in order to buy again btc and wait till it reach $10000. but i think bitcoin will only be at $7k this year.

Many speculate that price will go over 6000 this year, 7k possible but 10k highly not this year maybe in year or two with this paste in demand and price, but only in this scenario. 5000 is be possible next low and all else that comes from it will be good to see. For you dont think you will have another opportunity to buy BTC perhaps go alt to btc conversion and then try to make some income.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Gabz999

Merit: 107

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:49:32 AM

It seems to me that we will soon see the price of 10,000 for bitcoins. Crypto currency we are always pleasantly surprised. It seems to me that in a few months the price will double and we will see 10 thousand for bitcoins. And this is not the limit

Its just my speculation, though you have also said it right but we never knew it unless our both eyes seen it and yes that is right thats not the limit. Every months and years we are expecting about it to grow but we just always don't expect of how much it will be the price in the future.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:51:44 PM

If everything doing good and many good news appear on bitcoin in this year, i'm sure i will boost the price of bitcoin more and it might reach $5,000-$6,000 in the end of the year. It is possible to reach 10k though, but it takes time, i can't see it happen in this year. Maybe for the next 1-2 years.
I think it could happen in 2018 bitcoin prices could reach $ 10,000. if we look at the price movement of bitcoin this year is growing rapidly even up 3x higher than before. many are predicting bitcoin prices until December this year could reach $ 7000, it all depends on the number of market demand. although we do not know and can not guess the exact price of bitcoin, but I'm sure bitcoin prices will experience faster growth.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:01:56 PM

After reading article what i am posting below i begin to think it is possible

https://asia.nikkei.com/Markets/Commodities/China-sees-new-world-order-with-oil-benchmark-backed-by-gold?page=1

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:31:49 PM

According to me price will reach $10k this year. Market is maturing now. Investors are coming in. Bitcoin is getting more popular. Hadn't it was for China sudden ICO ban, bitcoin would have rallied up to $5k. Anyways market is back to momentum. Bitcoin do has the potential to crack $10k barrier this year provided everything goes well with November forking.
Oo ako to

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:41:38 AM

This is going to happen for sur on the midyear of 2018. Everything is going smooth even the fact that bitcoin just recently had a split event this august so I know 10k is reachable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: