Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:51:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how can bitcoin help the community?  (Read 14393 times)
|Bitkoin|

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 05:28:59 AM

Imagine if a town or city invested $1,000,000 in Bitcoin in 2010 this town would be full of millionaires now. Grin
iyan33

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 05:38:39 AM

Large bitcoin contributions also create several ways to work online and offline, and in terms of poverty alleviation due to the high number of unemployed scattered across the country. The presence of bitcoin can give new hope for the economic development of small communities because bitcoin has never seen the economic status of its users.
Everyone can use it with the internet connection aspect and the knowledge of bitcoin certainly can do business in bitcoin.
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 12:55:37 PM

Bitcoin is promising currency, but somehow because of it's volatile value. How can bitcoin help the community? especially the 3rd world country.

bitcoin really helps to everyone, if you know how to handle it, bitcoin will surely help to the community wherever it is and provide some income for all if you have knowledge on it, so the way we can help or bitcoin can help is to provide knowledge on how it works, what it is and etc., just my opinion. Smiley
Bitcoin could have a great part to help the development/improvement of the country. And can be triggered when the internet access is everywhere. And i believe if bitcoin become more popular in the 3rd world countries it can help a lot to them. I thought the only problem in the 3rd world countries to become more popular to bitcoin  and to use it as well is the internet access. And for the knowledge about bitcoin i believe 3rd world countries can provide it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
halych

Activity: 189

🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:01:47 PM

Bitcoin can help many find an additional or main source of income or even provide a financial future if it is held for a long time. The most patient owners will be able to fly to the moon Cheesy

Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:58:26 PM

Bitcoin can help many find an additional or main source of income or even provide a financial future if it is held for a long time. The most patient owners will be able to fly to the moon Cheesy
If just about how someone could earn bitcoin and hold it for long term, then it's just a way to get extra money but won't make you rich obviously. Consider about current price around $4000, how if bitcoin price crash and fall down? Some people could make profits while many people will loss, that's why fluctuations of bitcoin (bubbles) is a big problem which hardly to be solved.
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:02:08 PM

Bitcoin is promising currency, but somehow because of it's volatile value. How can bitcoin help the community? especially the 3rd world country.

Bitcoin can help the people in those countries especially the ones that do not have a stable job by giving them the chance and opportunity to earn for a living online. It can serve as an aid for unemployment and an alternative way of having a regular income just by staying at home.
Yes it will lessen the number of unemployment people. By using bitcoin it can be an alternative job especially for those people who didnt finished their studies. By this it can provide their financial needs and it is one thing that can help for one community.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:07:57 PM

Imagine if a town or city invested $1,000,000 in Bitcoin in 2010 this town would be full of millionaires now. Grin
Yes they will be millionaires by now. But, why do you guys always say that Bitcoin is volatile ? So you all are trying to say that dollar, pounds and other currencies are not volatile too ? Lol they are. Well, the only difference is that Bitcoin is more volatile than they’re, and that is due to the fact that many investments are being made into it. Note that it keeps going up and not down (less likely to go down).
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:01:54 PM

For me bitcoin can help us a lot on the future. .cause this is the easy way to earn some cash for example if we dont have a stable job. We can make a living using it. And helps us to have income every day.
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:03:39 PM

For residents of third-world bitcoin offers the opportunity to earn the same wages some people earn in developed countries. I agree that this is very important. Additionally, the bitcoin shows an example of a fair distribution of income. It cannot be given any other currency in the world.
well bitcoin gives a lot of opportunities to its users to earn from it. You talking about fair wages and yes it click me, workers work more hardly when they get fair wages and same condition with the bitcoin, people work hard because they know they can get  for their work and also they now they exact amount, well I love bitcoin for this act for community.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 04:01:50 PM

Volatility of Bitcoin should not be an issue of too much concern because its volatile nature has both negative and positive impact on the investment of the holders or investors. The volatile nature of bitcoin has more advantages as compared to its negative, effects except for those who sell out of panic. Bitcoin can help reduce poverty and unemployment in the 3rd World countries if some of their populace could get access to internet and utilize the investment opportunity here in this forum that bitcoin has created.
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 08:24:29 PM

This problem is not many people know about bitcoin. A bit of teaching about bitcoin to the community may be the beginning to do. If all is realized and many people know about bitcoin, I think bitcoin will be able to solve economic problems in society. But it will not be easy to explain about bitcoin. Because bitcoin is not like a physically visible fiat, bitcoin is a virtual currency that not everyone understands about the digital world. This will require a long process, until people really understand the digital.
Yeah, we need to work on this thing. It would not be easy to teach people about bitcoins and convince them to invest into this digital currency. Many people fear virtual things. They think that digital world is not safe for them and they can lose their capital here easily.

A proper designed campaign can help people understand bitcoins. Only then bitcoins can solve the problem of the community.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:52:23 AM

Bitcoin can help others in different methods, such as money transfer, savings, can give investment, can be an assets, and give a reliable job but different in natural work we know. Even it is volatile, its fine because with this you are able to get some profit unto it.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:17:02 AM

For me bitcoin can help us a lot on the future. .cause this is the easy way to earn some cash for example if we dont have a stable job. We can make a living using it. And helps us to have income every day.

It can help a lot in the community. Each individual has the way of getting helped from bitcoin. And it's a very useful thing for the people that doesn't have a good financial standing because they can just simply get a lot of financial stability when a person does have a bitcoin. With the current price of bitcoin it is really great.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
speedy963

Activity: 631
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:45:59 AM

This problem is not many people know about bitcoin. A bit of teaching about bitcoin to the community may be the beginning to do. If all is realized and many people know about bitcoin, I think bitcoin will be able to solve economic problems in society. But it will not be easy to explain about bitcoin. Because bitcoin is not like a physically visible fiat, bitcoin is a virtual currency that not everyone understands about the digital world. This will require a long process, until people really understand the digital.
Yeah, we need to work on this thing. It would not be easy to teach people about bitcoins and convince them to invest into this digital currency. Many people fear virtual things. They think that digital world is not safe for them and they can lose their capital here easily.

A proper designed campaign can help people understand bitcoins. Only then bitcoins can solve the problem of the community.
I highly agree with this one, you know most people wants to play safe than they can imagine, but for me if you are just playing safe? where is the adventure? there is no thrill in life without risking some of your knowledge and put it to something and come up with a new one.

Sometimes people are doubted and unsure about things they are not comfortable, and this why mostly people are scared on digital world.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2254
Merit: 787

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:50:24 AM

Well it is true that explaining bitcoin into the society might be complex to understand and some people might lose interest in the long run but there is no need to rush things. Providing solutions into helping the economy takes a lot of time to accomplish but teaching people one-by-one may contribute to the solution slowly. You can start by actually teaching them the process of joining into different campaign signatures and in that way, it may help the underemployed, unemployed, and employed people to actually earn money through internet. The more we rush the people to learn about bitcoin, the longer it will take them to fully grasp the knowledge and that is why it is very essential to take things slowly but surely.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 07:46:47 AM

I highly agree with this one, you know most people wants to play safe than they can imagine, but for me if you are just playing safe? where is the adventure? there is no thrill in life without risking some of your knowledge and put it to something and come up with a new one.

Sometimes people are doubted and unsure about things they are not comfortable, and this why mostly people are scared on digital world.
Those people who are doubting about something will not be able to succeed in their field because they will always get covered by their fear and that fear will lead them to ignore the possible opportunities that can change their life. People who always stay to their comfort zone will not be able to make change because the real change only happens outside the comfort zone and it is proven by a lot of successful people.
chineseprancing

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:07:19 AM

Due to help of bitcoins more unemployed people were got a job, also due to help of bitcoin I earn now additional income for my family and I'm thankful for that because I spent now a lot of time to my family and I don't need to over time to earn more income.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:11:58 AM

It's very easy to identify on how bitcoin can help the community. Do you know on how poor the people who are living in 3rd world countries. Although not all of them are striving in the poverty line as there are still rich people on those places. Bitcoin can help their community in terms of transactions and providing people to have other source of income.

if people who are living in a third world country and are that poor, how can they avail an internet connection and a device to access bitcoin? if you can't access it,

there is no way it can be of any use to you. rich people are obviously few compared to the poors in most countries. bitcoin can be a help to someone but not everyone.

and again, bitcoins volatility is not a bad thing in fact its also the reason why the value is rising thus becoming a great investment as well as bringing more users.

If there is no internet in the other country, it will be hard for bitcoin to help that community to access their account.
That's the disadvantage I saw with it, without internet bitcoin is useless at all. It need a strong internet connection if we are going to
use bitcoin to help others in different places.
Exotica111

Activity: 157

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:14:25 AM

Due to help of bitcoins more unemployed people were got a job, also due to help of bitcoin I earn now additional income for my family and I'm thankful for that because I spent now a lot of time to my family and I don't need to over time to earn more income.
I agree to you the bitcoins become helpful for those who would find a good job where you can manage the time and also the profits that you wanted to earn depending on your effort because of that we can also experience every transaction became fast to came wherever you came from the different locations in our world
rivoke
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:15:06 AM

Bitcoin able to grow if all element also support them include community since they are the first active troop that able to advertise bitcoin effectively
Without community , bitcoin can't expand so fast and popular like this moment
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: