Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:08:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how can bitcoin help the community?  (Read 14395 times)
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:22:31 AM

There are a lot of ways wherein bitcoin can help the community especially the ones living in the 3rd world country by basically earning through online. Some who are living in the 3rd world country has access to the internet so they are most likely able to make a living out of it. Ad they say, a little goes a long way so offering them an average wage I'm sure they would be happy to accept it.
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:52:04 PM

There are a lot of ways wherein bitcoin can help the community especially the ones living in the 3rd world country by basically earning through online. Some who are living in the 3rd world country has access to the internet so they are most likely able to make a living out of it. Ad they say, a little goes a long way so offering them an average wage I'm sure they would be happy to accept it.
Yes your right there are many ways that bitcoin can help the community because there are many people in some countries who are poor or who needs a job to feed their family. Bitcoin can help the community by giving every people an access to bitcoin they can use bitcoin for them to earn money, and they can use it to feed their family.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
sheldonnnn

Activity: 420
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:04:42 PM

Yes your right there are many ways that bitcoin can help the community because there are many people in some countries who are poor or who needs a job to feed their family. Bitcoin can help the community by giving every people an access to bitcoin they can use bitcoin for them to earn money, and they can use it to feed their family.

Yes this is a great opportunity for unemployed people or for people who earn not enough. All you need is just access to the Internet. That's how Bitcoin helps community, I think.
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:18:06 PM

Bitcoin is promising currency, but somehow because of it's volatile value. How can bitcoin help the community? especially the 3rd world country.
In my own opinion, bitcoin can help the community by letting or knowing every people in the world about the use and advantages of bitcoin so they will be aware that bitcoin can really help them in their daily lives also the poor people by giving them an income for them to feed their families.
bakkang

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:48:01 AM

Bitcoin is promising currency, but somehow because of it's volatile value. How can bitcoin help the community? especially the 3rd world country.

Bitcoin can help the people in those countries especially the ones that do not have a stable job by giving them the chance and opportunity to earn for a living online. It can serve as an aid for unemployment and an alternative way of having a regular income just by staying at home.
Agree with you bro. For every individual who are using bitcoin can really help them to upgrade their economic status especially those who don't have a stable job. And I believe that bitcoin can help the community in a way that bitcoin will decrease unemployment rate.
Ginosaur15

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:35:49 AM

Bitcoin helps the community by giving the jobless an oppurtunity to earn money for their living and help thevemployed one have a extra source of income.

youdacapt

Activity: 1834
Merit: 295

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 03:26:27 PM

In my own opinion, bitcoin can help the community by letting or knowing every people in the world about the use and advantages of bitcoin so they will be aware that bitcoin can really help them in their daily lives also the poor people by giving them an income for them to feed their families.

Very ironic for the majority of third world countries is offering HYIP business and use the pyramid scheme in it on a large scale, 70% I encountered while writing the word "bitcoin" in google search is about HYIP. There are still many things to do including knowing this forum. I think they only need to use internet and smartphone to access it all, not too difficult because it is still affordable by them.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
mobilezz

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:33:56 PM

Bitcoin can improve the financial position of everyone who has at least one coin. Already many owners of the crypto currency have felt how their financial position has improved due to the price increase.

btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:42:28 PM

Yes this is a great opportunity for unemployed people or for people who earn not enough. All you need is just access to the Internet. That's how Bitcoin helps community, I think.

Bitcoin is world wide currency where we can transfer money with in minutes through blockchain. It is one of the best features who is staying in other countries and sending money to their parents.
sindikat

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:48:57 PM

If residents of third countries EN masse will start to use bitcoin the government will face a shortage of workers. This will create a shortage in the labour market and employers will be forced to raise wages to compete with bitcoin, and the government will be less to steal in order to save the economy.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 03:53:00 PM

We have discussed this topic probably 10+ times on this board so I would suggest you to use the search box in the upper right side to read the interesting discussions about it.

Bitcoin is not a magic stick, it is just a technology which offers better benefits as compared to the fiat currencies that we are using currently and one of the useful benefits is global access without third party interference or the delay in transactions. It gives equal opportunities to everyone in every corner of the world thus one must be able to grab such opportunities with better skillset and knowledge. Bitcoin is destroying borders which make everyone equal candidate irrespective of his country, race, religion or financial status.

If anyone living anywhere in the world wants Bitcoin to help him or his community then he must come up and offer his skills to the world using the internet (one can learn any skill from the internet for free) so the only investment is time and electricity & internet cost, Bitcoin would help him to get his rewards with less fees and time as compared to normal way. That's it, no big deal.
Lady Coquet

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 04:30:51 PM

In my own opinion bitcoin can help the community by letting people know about the great uses of bitcoin so that they can help themselves to have an source of income and to feed their families. Having an source of an income is the only solution that you need for you to live and it's a good thing that bitcoin is their to help us.
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:12:38 PM

helping the community by bitcoin is surely possible if the community first help themselves. Bitcoin can provide a profit if you participate on it, therefore it is possible if everyone will make an action. But first they must be familiar about bitcoin so that they will know how to handle it.

Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:52:07 PM

Third world country or not I see bitcoin help the community by eradicating corruption as the technology promotes transparency which can also develop these countries and misappropriation of funds could end as people will learn to be more accountable of how funds are used for designated projects as third parties could easily perform checks and balances.
Bingooop

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:21:45 PM

Bitcoin can help the people in those countries especially the ones that do not have a stable job by giving them the chance and opportunity to earn for a living online. It can serve as an aid for unemployment and an alternative way of having a regular income just by staying at home.

Indeed that it could help those people, especially in the countries, included or part of the 3rd world but it limits only to those "THAT HAS an ACCESS on THE INTERNET". Bitcoin, those people at least an opportunity to earn somehow. But to pertains as a regular income? I guess not, It will depend on how does that person penetrates the world of crypto. I think the way Bitcoin can help the community is that it could let that person learn more about the economics, in which it could open up a lot opportunity they could use in the future.

Bitcoin can help society in many ways as it's the best reachable currency to the lowclass also it would help the middle class family members to get up to the world
chaturbateaccount

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 07:56:26 PM

That it could help those people, especially in the countries, included or part of the 3rd world but it limits only to those "THAT HAS an ACCESS on THE INTERNET". Bitcoin, those people at least an opportunity to earn somehow. But to pertains as a regular income? I guess not, It will depend on how does that person penetrates the world of crypto. I think the way Bitcoin can help the community is that it could let that person learn more about the economics, in which it could open up a lot opportunity they could use in the future. have a good days and gl in youre life
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:03:15 PM

Indeed that it could help those people, especially in the countries, included or part of the 3rd world but it limits only to those "THAT HAS an ACCESS on THE INTERNET". Bitcoin, those people at least an opportunity to earn somehow. But to pertains as a regular income? I guess not, It will depend on how does that person penetrates the world of crypto. I think the way Bitcoin can help the community is that it could let that person learn more about the economics, in which it could open up a lot opportunity they could use in the future.

Bitcoin can help society in many ways as it's the best reachable currency to the lowclass also it would help the middle class family members to get up to the world

I think with a lot of ways to earn bitcoin, it is the most easiest to acquire but opposite of it, it is the most expensive to buy.

I think helping the community means that the residents under it is cooperating, that means it starts with the people and not the community it self. Forums and sites gives people a lot of ways or options to earn bitcoin, saying that, they can use it as a stepping stone to save bitcoin making their lives good. I think that way, it also helps the community.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Barbarian

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:35:26 PM

For residents of third-world bitcoin offers the opportunity to earn the same wages some people earn in developed countries. I agree that this is very important. Additionally, the bitcoin shows an example of a fair distribution of income. It cannot be given any other currency in the world.
I think this is not only true in bitcoin but for the whole internet as well, in the past you were tied to the wages offered in your country but now you can get paid the same as long as you have the same level of skill so the internet and bitcoin are great ways to level the field.
djgtr

Activity: 951

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:47:44 AM

For residents of third-world bitcoin offers the opportunity to earn the same wages some people earn in developed countries. I agree that this is very important. Additionally, the bitcoin shows an example of a fair distribution of income. It cannot be given any other currency in the world.
I think this is not only true in bitcoin but for the whole internet as well, in the past you were tied to the wages offered in your country but now you can get paid the same as long as you have the same level of skill so the internet and bitcoin are great ways to level the field.
yes i agree bitcoin really help the community by providing a unexpected work and income online.in order that the people in the community will have an extra  income and profit .so then they can buy things for there own needs and not leaning on to the donation from thier relatives and government.that was really a great help in the community it can also reduces the crime.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:52:34 AM

yes i agree bitcoin really help the community by providing a unexpected work and income online.in order that the people in the community will have an extra  income and profit .so then they can buy things for there own needs and not leaning on to the donation from thier relatives and government.that was really a great help in the community it can also reduces the crime.
yes i also agree bitcoin really helps reduce  the crime because of poberty such as thief  and roberry etc.because bitcoin can provide a lot of profit depending on how you treath and focus of knowing all the factors to gain profit on it.that was a great help to community.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: