Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:09:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how can bitcoin help the community?  (Read 14393 times)
Mikasa77

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:43:16 PM

Bitcoin is promising currency, but somehow because of it's volatile value. How can bitcoin help the community? especially the 3rd world country.
Bitcoin is known appreciated for its ability to help and change people's lives. It helps people to earn their own money in many ways. For me, bitcoin can help the community through making unemployed people earn money to sustain their daily needs. In that way, they can participate to the things that happen in the community that makes an improvement.

♦ UNIQUE GAMES ♦     Tower.bet     ♦   DAILY RACES   ♦
██   ██   ██   ██████████████████████████████████████████████   ██   ██   ██
$41,000+ Level Bonuses   ★   300 DOGE Signup Bonus
Clover_Faith

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:08:19 PM

Bitcoin is promising currency, but somehow because of it's volatile value. How can bitcoin help the community? especially the 3rd world country.

Bitcoin help community by helping them through intoducing them how bitcoin use that help them to produce their daily needs through this and incourage them to use bitcoin.

▬▬ ● ● Papusha ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰     PAPUSHA ROCKET TECHNOLOGY ICO COOMING SOON   ▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▲▼ WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ MEDIUM  ▲▼
CroDam

Activity: 209

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:10:24 PM

One of the best features which i like is that you can send money for few minutes to any place in the world.
nejibens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:13:38 PM

Bitcoin's price is volatile, that's right, but in the same time its actually high, and having a promising potential. There is a lot of people from 3rd world countries genertaing extra income only by working with Bitcoin
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:24:26 PM

One of the best features which i like is that you can send money for few minutes to any place in the world.
This is one of the best advantages about bitcoin. The point is bitcoin can help the community by sharing our knowledge about bitcoin for those people that dont understand about it. Introducing bitcoin to our loves one, friends and those who dont have work to elaborate what is bitcoin and how they can earn. Some says sharing is caring by this way we can help the community for those that is needy.
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:57:34 PM

This is the bitcoin advantage you can send easy to other wallet and bitcoin can use to buy online. Thats why bitcoin increasing user to the different countries.
Morgann

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:45:22 AM

Me bitcoin help me in my school expenses and school requirements. As a student bitcoin give us a big opportunity. because we work without expirience, unlike in regular work they required expirience, papers and skill to be qualified to that company. And gives all unemployed a better work without hussle.
Protected101

Activity: 210
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:11:21 AM

Bitcoin can help the people in those countries especially the ones that do not have a stable job by giving them the chance and opportunity to earn for a living online. It can serve as an aid for unemployment and an alternative way of having a regular income just by staying at home.
Yes bitcoin can help the community its reduces those people who was unemployed.they can earned even though they do not have a job through bitcoin.you can have your regular income if you are earning in bitcoin.so it can helps the community.
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:17:29 AM

Thats the help we will be needing,help of god and help of economy when volatility attacks and some bought stocks of bitcoins,thats the only way volatile bitcoin can help us.But in the other hand it can help us by many ways,trading and growing money

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
sariz12

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:00:22 AM

Bitcoin can help community by helping them through intoducing them how bitcoin use.And bitcoin can help other people that who need this opportunity ..And of course bitcoin is very important to people.Becuase of this,many people used this as a source of income and financial needs.
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:03:03 AM

Thats the help we will be needing,help of god and help of economy when volatility attacks and some bought stocks of bitcoins,thats the only way volatile bitcoin can help us.But in the other hand it can help us by many ways,trading and growing money
Its more than growing our money but also have a big advantage of trasferring funds don't forget its features and its the whole package that help the community and the individual people who knows and believe on it.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
Skyshark

Activity: 505

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:16:07 AM

One way is forming an organization from the bitcoin community or crytocommunity that would collect and manage the coins from people who are willing to give some of their coins as charity to people who are in need as well as the third world countries. Teaching them about the cryptoworld would be another thing, funding and giving them the capacity to join in campaigns and other bounties, I think these ideas can be helpful.

bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:38:37 AM

I guess we all know that bitcoin is a big priviledge to those who will get an interest to learn what it is. And bitcoin will only be helpfull if the community will accept as a whole and discover it by themselves. But if they close their ears and still be blind unto it, it will never be happen that bitcoin is a big help for them.
Alalex

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:13:17 AM

Bitking bitcoin to other communities as well we have helped open jobs for some who are still confused to find a job. They would be happy because later if they are familiar with bitcoin they can work on tasks task that will give results also not just entertainment adds it is a broad insight but this is very meaningful. His surely must be many who want to join because karna can bring perfect results and they live read the task that must be done to get his results, wah great ya little ..

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:18:54 AM

I guess we all know that bitcoin is a big priviledge to those who will get an interest to learn what it is. And bitcoin will only be helpfull if the community will accept as a whole and discover it by themselves. But if they close their ears and still be blind unto it, it will never be happen that bitcoin is a big help for them.

Bitcoin is a really big help for the people in the community because it gives them opportunity to earn money without going out to their house because they can work in bitcoin in their house only. If they are open minded then they will get interested in bitcoin and bitcoin might change their life and lifestyle where they will have a better taste of everything.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:06:51 AM
Last edit: September 20, 2017, 10:18:43 AM by BeGoods

The government might put a tax on btc if they want it to help in their country.
I think that's not good.
It's not a good idea for an individual that btc will have tax, but for a country it can help for the economy to grow. But for now It can help an individual but not the whole country.
Individuals make community. You are right, when you are talking about community then you must have to see what individuals are doing. In case of bitcoins we see a long list of happy and prosperous families, so they ultimately make their community stable by any odd reasons.
i think when every individual gets a profit and in a country environment there are many individuals, where they are bitcoin users, so in other words bitcoin has helped a community, it can be a better economy, changing lifestyle to be more modern, etc, then bitcoin has spread to various communities and automatically bitcoin helps certain communities
Alalex

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:26:47 AM

With news delivered from a child to the community, it helps people almost as much to give them a chance to make money while they can make it wherever and whenever they want it is one way to help the Community. If they already understand then they will definitely be interested in bitcoin and bitcoin can change their assets is increasing. That's one way a child can do.

Wingo

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:43:12 AM

The opportunities that you can earn something especially in this forum is great. The help that bitcoin can give to many people is promising and should be widely knows so many people will benefit on bitcoin and use bitcoin.
russ26

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:36:58 PM

It can provide some income to the one's who doesn't have a job. They can earn money here in bitcoin and bitcoin have a good price value in cash so I think this is the reason how bitcoin help community.
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:49:18 PM

It can provide some income to the one's who doesn't have a job. They can earn money here in bitcoin and bitcoin have a good price value in cash so I think this is the reason how bitcoin help community.
I agree with you and I also feel proof that Bitcoin is very useful to me. I am a person who has no income but the presence of Bitcoin gets me out of the poverty zone. With Bitcoin I got a profitable job at home.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: