Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 09:16:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how can bitcoin help the community?  (Read 14395 times)
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:50:37 AM

Bitcoin is promising currency, but somehow because of it's volatile value. How can bitcoin help the community? especially the 3rd world country.

it can help the community to get easy access about business by just using internet
most of the people  now are accessing internet in their houses
it will make their life easy
It can help community in every field of development and if whole world will be unite to accept bitcoin globally whole world will a better place to live in and there will be more development in community and manual systems will be crashed and everything will be digitalized and that will the beginning of the new era so support bitcoin for the sake of humanity.
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:56:55 AM

Bitcoin can help the community specially to those who are unemployed because bitcoin gives opportunity to earn for a living. They can now buy what their family needs because of bitcoin.
BulbaLord

Activity: 261
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:09:51 AM

Bitcoin is a big help for everyone because some of people like me are unemployed.bitcoin is our source of income its really big help for me especially in my daily needs but  i need to find a stable job.
FinanceUS

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:14:06 AM

Bitcoin is an digital asset, and works like other physical assets. So to help the community, people can just send or donate Bitcoins to others who need it.
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:20:24 AM

Bitcoin can help the community specially to those who are unemployed because bitcoin gives opportunity to earn for a living. They can now buy what their family needs because of bitcoin.

on the negative side, this signature campaign will make more and more lazy people and much more coach potatoes.

Honestly, we should not really force ourselves and pretend that we like bitcoin just to earn. Bitcoin could only help people who are really going to go full time in this( I mean those who really has knowledge). The rest, well, we are just missing the opportunities in real life that we might encounter if we are not sitting for many hours.

meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:39:06 AM

Bitcoin is promising currency, but somehow because of it's volatile value. How can bitcoin help the community? especially the 3rd world country.

Nowadays, the rate of unemployment is increasing, and some affected are high school and college graduate. Now, imagine those from 3rd world country. It will be difficult for them. Bitcoin is one of the most simplest things that you can do to earn money. Plus, it's easy to learn.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:22:26 PM

I think that's true when someone says that bitcoin can improve people's economy. because many people are already at a higher economic level than before. Because they have extra income easily by relying on bicoin as a source of income every month. So means bitcoin has raised the level of economic community in one country.
phr0stbyt3

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:26:54 PM

Giving good profits is currently it's biggest help to the community, last month itself people were saying bitcoin is really expensive and it's not worth it anymore but today itself it's double the amount at 6000$. It also has a easier trading platform without any broker and less fees
Bolt Brownie

Activity: 700
Merit: 350

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:43:04 PM

Giving good profits is currently it's biggest help to the community, last month itself people were saying bitcoin is really expensive and it's not worth it anymore but today itself it's double the amount at 6000$. It also has a easier trading platform without any broker and less fees

That is definitely not it's biggest contribution, at least from my point of view. The real contribution from bitcoin is to finally create an option for people to don't entirely depend on banks to be able to have a normal life. I'm not against paying taxes, it's important for society and the development of a country. If taxes are fair, it's a way to contribute. I don't really like banks though, and with bitcoin we can now make payments without them interfering, and that is amazing. Also since it's decentralized and not linked to any country in particular (like normal fiat is), it gives you a way to stay safe when the leaders of a country are corrupt and eventually crash the countries economy (take a look to Venezuela for example).
I'm ok with all the search for profit etc, it help bitcoin grow, but I really hope people also see it's true value, otherwise it will become the bubble that a lot of people talk about, since they don't understand it's potencial.
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:54:08 PM

Nowadays, it’s really hard to find a job to sustained our needs in daily life. But, by the help of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies it gives an oppurtunity to those people who dont have a job and it helps them to sustained their needs and it decrease also the poverty rate specially in 3rd world country.
Fatunad

Activity: 2254
Merit: 354

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:03:31 PM

Nowadays, it’s really hard to find a job to sustained our needs in daily life. But, by the help of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies it gives an oppurtunity to those people who dont have a job and it helps them to sustained their needs and it decrease also the poverty rate specially in 3rd world country.
This is true on which bitcoin does really give the opportunity for us to make money specially to those jobless person just like me back in the past on where i do really have a hard time to find job that would suit my skills thats why i end up on not having a job.I do feel sometimes that i dont have any purpose at all but luckily my friend did introduce to me about bitcoin which it did somehow changed my life compared as before.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:22:13 AM

I think that's true when someone says that bitcoin can improve people's economy. because many people are already at a higher economic level than before. Because they have extra income easily by relying on bicoin as a source of income every month. So means bitcoin has raised the level of economic community in one country.
Bitcoin is for sure economy booster and everyone can compare those countries who are not using and those who are using it and this is not the thumb rule that it gives revenue to those who are already economically well see the example of Zimbabwe bitcoin has driven out them from economic crisis and on top of it, bitcoin is standard raiser and it helps in many ways such as development and technology.
burnchan

Activity: 240
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:55:03 AM

providing additional income. This is basically open to anyone who wants to earn . All you need is just an internet connection, gadget and your time. You can earn through joining campaigns. Moreover, you can do trading. The forum is so friendly that you can ask anything you wanted to know.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:11:41 AM

providing additional income. This is basically open to anyone who wants to earn . All you need is just an internet connection, gadget and your time. You can earn through joining campaigns. Moreover, you can do trading. The forum is so friendly that you can ask anything you wanted to know.
You're quite right, Through joining in a different campaigns in different bounties will make you earn and make a profits. They can surely change the state of their country’s economy by working with bitcoins. Third world countries should definitely work hard with bitcoins.
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:13:37 AM

bitcoin can help the community by adding tax to the bitcoin, if the government legal the bitcoin so they are powerful help to the community so if that happens many individuals will do job bitcoin.  When we multiplied by millions of people of doing bitcoin can transform the community.
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:29:50 AM

In my country too hard to find a job to support our daily needs., Bitcoin give a huge opportunity to persons don’t have a job so big too reduce the unemployed. Bitcoin is the source of money its massive help to our community
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:34:42 AM

For me bitcoin can helps the community by means donate as a user of the bitcoin the money came from the bitcoin I will donate some of in because for donating is the best way to help our community.
Altas

Activity: 366
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:40:55 AM

You're quite right, Through joining in a different campaigns in different bounties will make you earn and make a profits. They can surely change the state of their country’s economy by working with bitcoins. Third world countries should definitely work hard with bitcoins.
Different earning opportunities were available and the same support the community grow in terms of economy. When the individual economic situation becomes better automatically the society will grow altogether. As in the quote third world countries will surely progress high through bitcoin as well other digital currencies.
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:46:20 AM

Bitcoin can't help the community because it can only help the individuals and the individuals can do bitcoin in order for them to make money and that money will help them to afford better face of lifestyle and they can become something that they never reached before and when bitcoin completely helped the individuals then that is when bitcoin helped the community.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:36:15 AM

For me bitcoin can helps the community by means donate as a user of the bitcoin the money came from the bitcoin I will donate some of in because for donating is the best way to help our community.
I don’t really get this point of donating to your community. But all I know is that Bitcoin has helped to create more job opportunities online, at least we don’t have to rely on PTC and affiliate jobs online that turns out to be scam.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: