Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:21:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how can bitcoin help the community?  (Read 14395 times)
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:00:51 AM

bitcoin can help community alot this days because of low cost fee when transferring money and also it helps a lot of poor people to start a new life by just investing and holding it on a long term they can produce money by investing on bitcoin it self. remember that there's a possibility that the price could reach $25000 barrier on 2022.
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:23:03 AM

For me bitcoin can helps the community by means donate as a user of the bitcoin the money came from the bitcoin I will donate some of in because for donating is the best way to help our community.

If you are expecting for anyone to give a donation the that will not happen. Earning bitcoins now a day is pretty hard and even you join bounty campaigns it was still a bit long for them to give the payouts.

JTASSOCIATES

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:43:29 PM

Bitcoin has created the space for the people who looking to donate their valuable money they donate through bitcoin which is seriously helping community for the good cause. Not only that I am looking for the fair part time job to support my family with additional income which is get started working with me so like me lot of people associated with bitcoin and it is proven that bitcoin has created the revolution to the man kind helping to come out from their financial needs through this bitcoin help the community.

▂▂▃▃  TRADE CRYPTOCURRENCIES | INDEXES | FUNDS ▃▃▂▂
●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬● BITOTAL.COM ●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●
░▒▓█ DEPOSIT BONUS | 0% TRADE FEES | WIDE COIN OFFER | EXCLUSIVE ICO'S █▓▒░
terrenceschroeder

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

I am a fan of Deeponion

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:57:26 PM

Bitcoin is promising currency, but somehow because of it's volatile value. How can bitcoin help the community? especially the 3rd world country.
Bitcoin will increases more jobs for 3rd community and helping them learning english if they want to have more knowledges about blockchain or Bitcoin.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
yoonah

Activity: 231

Presale is live!

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:11:21 PM

For me bitcoin can helps the community by means donate as a user of the bitcoin the money came from the bitcoin I will donate some of in because for donating is the best way to help our community.
I don't think someone would want to donate their bitcoin we all know that bitcoin value increase from time to time. Bitcoin can only help the community if people would want to work to earn bitcoin or invest their money to get profit from bitcoin.

monkeykiss21

Activity: 214

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:16:45 PM

Bitcoin is promising currency, but somehow because of it's volatile value. How can bitcoin help the community? especially the 3rd world country.

Bitcoin can help the people in those countries especially the ones that do not have a stable job by giving them the chance and opportunity to earn for a living online. It can serve as an aid for unemployment and an alternative way of having a regular income just by staying at home.

Bitcoin really helps the people who ralete here. And  ofcourse yes it is !! Bitcoin help the community. Specially for those people who doesn't have job. They can work on it ,upon the mothly basis. To stay at home.
Bella Thorne

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:23:11 PM

For me bitcoin is helping the community by giving an oppurtunity for many to have a part time job work or even full time job work, it is giving oppurtunity for those people who are un employed, so they can have a chance to earn some money and for those people who are student and wants to earn money to pay for there tuition fee and Bitcoin is giving an oppurtunity to many people to became rich in the future.

konco_kenthel

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:42:02 PM

Perhaps the main factor is that one must have a data packet only to access this forum by the way it works is also quite relaxed and can earn a greater income every time following various bounty programs so that they are able to meet all the economic needs.

jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:31:47 PM

Bitcoin can help the people in those countries especially the ones that do not have a stable job by giving them the chance and opportunity to earn for a living online. It can serve as an aid for unemployment and an alternative way of having a regular income just by staying at home.

Bitcoin really helps the people who ralete here. And  ofcourse yes it is !! Bitcoin help the community. Specially for those people who doesn't have job. They can work on it ,upon the mothly basis. To stay at home.

Yes bitcoin can be the source of income for those who are unemployed this coin gave them chance to earn millions by sitting at home and already a lot of people are on it and they are happy and secondly bitcoin is the way toward the advancement and development in any of the field so I wish every region can accept it so that it will reduce the defects of the community and give benefits to all people around globe.
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:19:19 PM

Yes bitcoin can be the source of income for those who are unemployed this coin gave them chance to earn millions by sitting at home and already a lot of people are on it and they are happy and secondly bitcoin is the way toward the advancement and development in any of the field so I wish every region can accept it so that it will reduce the defects of the community and give benefits to all people around globe.

bitcoin is not just a source of income, but it's a maid for our all-round life. so bitcoin I think can be rely on our life needs, now or future someday, as long as we can change our lives with this bitcoin results.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:22:14 PM

Bitcoin can affect so many good changes in one's life. First off, financially, it is a good and legitimate way to earn money while doing a not-so-difficult job where you can enjoy doing it in the highest convenience possible. Also, it gives people more options to transact and deal using a currency that is available everywhere through the use of the internet without need of exchange or trade into the prevailing currency. It may also improve a country's economy, by way of boosting their market and trade movement.

Prince786

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:35:52 PM

Bitcoin can be useful for the benefit of society, for example, if a person works abroad where they live, without having to bother transferring money to their family through a service that can reduce administrative costs.Yes, it can help the community by giving opportunities to the people.
okwang231

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:22:13 PM

maybe bitcoin can help in our community? he can help people who are unemployed like the dangdut students who have a great help to them that the bitcoin is done for everyone whatever you can use bitcoin so that by which he can raise a person maybe the bitcoin can help to people and to our community too ..

>        MFCHAIN        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
<MFCHAIN.COM> <WHITEPAPER>                        <TELEGRAM> <YOUTUBE>
sparkIes

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:32:17 AM

Bitcoin provides equal opportunity to all types individuals it doesn't require anything provided you can access the web and you know how read you can generate bitcoin if you are educated or not either youthful or as well old, with this sort of opportunity people can earn bitcoin and make their lives monetarily independent.
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:48:02 AM

It can help but it need some time to figure it out of all the details on bitcoins covered knowledge so teaching or self taught is a must and has a good mindset to overcome some puzzeled questions. Today we acknowledge bitcoin because we have the right knowledge to implicate such questions.
Wittycoin

Activity: 696

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:51:01 AM

It is really a thing that bitcoin is volatile in it's price and a good thing for traders. Bitcoin really are helpful to the community because it gives employment to jobless people and reduces the rate of unemployment to the community. More job more consumers to spend money and more tax to be collected and it is a factor which improves the economy of a community or a country. I am in a 3rd world country and I see opportunities and improvements that bitcoin can give in the near future.
FoxTheHuman

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:16:49 AM

With the third world always with stigma, bitcoin can help them get a better job instead of being trampled on by others.
engrshu

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:53:54 AM

With the third world always with stigma, bitcoin can help them get a better job instead of being trampled on by others.

Indeed, doing service in exchange of bitcoin is a quite source of income. They just have to learn essential knowledge about cryptocurrency and blockchain and knowledge in investing then I think, they are good to go. And if they have skills in programming or designing then they have a bright future in terms of selling service for digital currency.

[
Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:49:12 PM

I am from a third world country. Unemployment is one of the problem here in our community. But because of bitcoin we have a work now. We now have a chance to earn money for our family. And this is how bitcoin help our community.

decoder88

Activity: 346
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:59:09 PM

Of course we all know that bitcoin helps many people in terms of their problems in money so that they able to survive or to support their financial problems. And we all know that bitcoin can somehow have some effects on the employment of a country. It is somehow depend on how a certain country look on it. It sometimes reduced unemployment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: