Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:12:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how can bitcoin help the community?  (Read 14397 times)
Charisse1229

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:28:28 AM

Bitcoin could be useful in allowing direct transfers from user to user but for such a feature to be utilized there would need to be basic infrastructure like electricity and internet. If third world countries start having those then there could be a leapfrog to bitcoin.

To those country that have an access to the internet, may be helped by bitcoin. Their transactions will be faster than before and can help others to have a job online at home only. The economy of a country will rise, because we can gain a lot of money into bitcoins without doing a bad things its legit.
trickee

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:38:46 AM

Bitcoin is promising currency, but somehow because of it's volatile value. How can bitcoin help the community? especially the 3rd world country.
bitcoin can help the community and people to have a job even at home but not the whole community because not all people knows bitcoin but bitcoin is very helpful.and im so thankful that bitcoin is here because bitcoin gave us an opportunity to have a job or opportunity to learn bitcoin.
sclmte

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:51:45 AM

Bitcoin is promising currency, but somehow because of it's volatile value. How can bitcoin help the community? especially the 3rd world country.
bitcoin can help the community and people to have a job even at home but not the whole community because not all people knows bitcoin but bitcoin is very helpful.and im so thankful that bitcoin is here because bitcoin gave us an opportunity to have a job or opportunity to learn bitcoin.
Bitcoin serves a big help to the community by allowing individual to participate without any credentials needed. It gives everyone the opportunity to have an income for those who are jobless and extra income for those who just doing bitcoin as their part time job. It also gives a chance to those who stays at home. By spreading the good news about bitcoin and its benefit we can get,more and more people in our community will join. They only need to trust and willing to be part of it. And be a broad-minded.
Sir Paijoe

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:58:43 AM

The presence of bitcoin can be a good tool for transactions, if an active community uses bitcoin it can reduce transaction costs. in addition can be used for transactions, of course the community feel the rise in bitcoin prices.

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
CRYPTONITY

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   Telegram   ANN Thread
Twitter    |▌   Discord   ▐|    Facebook
Reddit  ●●⚫  Medium  ⚫●●  LinkedIn
Unilevear

Activity: 102

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:16:29 AM

Even though bitcoin is unstable and we can't do anything about its volatility, it could still help a lot of us in different ways. Bitcoin can give some of us with no job a source of income while they are still finding a new job. It could also make our online transactions easier like if we want to send money to our relatives, we can send equivalent bitcoin, wallet to wallet faster and with no transaction fee. These are just a few things that I could think of on how bitcoin can help our community.
speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:25:24 AM

Bitcoin can give hope to those people who can't find a decent job. I know a lot of people who have no job and they are focusing and dedicating their time to bitcoin. I can somehow relate to them even though I'm still a student but I need a source of income for my personal needs. Whenever I talk to those people, they are very grateful because they can fend off their personal needs with bitcoin but I always tell them not to heavily rely on bitcoin and still continue to find a stable job because we never know if we can always get accepted to signature campaigns.
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:39:08 AM

There are a lot of opportunities that we can have if we embrace the bitcoin. Bitcoin created many jobs and it can help many people in our community to have a job and to earn money. Bitcoin is really important in our community.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:49:27 AM

Even though bitcoin is unstable and we can't do anything about its volatility, it could still help a lot of us in different ways. Bitcoin can give some of us with no job a source of income while they are still finding a new job. It could also make our online transactions easier like if we want to send money to our relatives, we can send equivalent bitcoin, wallet to wallet faster and with no transaction fee. These are just a few things that I could think of on how bitcoin can help our community.
The volatility of bitcoin is not a problem for us because it can easily give us relief in having no job because with bitcoin we can now have a source of income which is suited for our needs and it will not requires you from going from home to office because just at your home with a computer and internet connection. You can easily work with bitcoin and make enough up to tons of money with bitcoin.
hybing28

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:33:49 AM

They are lots of opportunities that we can have if we embrace bitcoin .. Because bitcoin can help other people that has no works ..  And it can help to the community by providing income in some people ..
Kevin25

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:56:45 AM

bitcoin is a currency whose price keeps rising or falling so it is suitable to be an investment that helps many people to increase or earn income to help their economy Smiley
ACVinegar

Merit: 20

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:07:50 AM

Bitcoin can help community because it was gives opportunity to all people. Some jobless people were get work thru help of bitcoin.
They were incurred income thru help of crypto currency, I think in the future all people will become encourage to join in bitcoin community especially when digital era comes. Also more people are works in this sites because they want to earn income tax free.
Kaustubh

Activity: 3

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 09:12:11 AM

Thanks for creating this beautiful forum and providing such a great information. I am new here. I came across this forum while searching for meaning of Bitcoin. I really don't know anything about bitcoin and the same question was wondering in my mind. Thanks for sharing this. You cleared my so many doubts.

Ben100

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:23:00 AM

The fastest growing cryptocurrency, the bitcoin proves to be the boon for the community. However it doesn't remove any poverty or unemployment but it helps the people to endulge in better paid jobs or a kind of white collar jobs. Being online currency , u only need to access to the internet otherwise it is secure and private way of earning where no one can stole your money unless you share your blockchain password to someone. In current times this bitcoin is famous globally and days are not apart when it is also known to remote areas.
reijusama2583

Activity: 260

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 01:09:53 PM

Bitcoin was very helpful to everyone especially on a third world country because these countries are to insufficient in jobs because they rely on the businesses of the other country in order to grow. Now bitcoin was very helpful to them because it is a way to overcome some aspects that serves as a dilemma to the people like the financial ones seriously I belong to a third world country and bitcoin helps me a lot to surpass my obstacle in life I hope someday all of us will overcome the barriers in our life and live happily because of bitcoin. 
Hanebel

Activity: 363

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:24:45 PM

I guess bitcoin has no direct impact to the development and progress of the third world countries, it can only indirectly help those countries through projects launch for altcoin ICOs,the project supported or devoted by this new coins can help for the progress of these countries.For example some ICOs focus on agriculture and health.
Deathgamer

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:32:42 PM

Bitcoin really helps alot of people especially to those unemployed,Bitcoin gives a chance or an opportunity for them to be able to earn and make this as their permanent job.Bitcoin really helps alot because while you are learning you are earning as well to get rich.
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:35:27 PM

bitcoin can help the community by earning money.

Bitcoin help the community by providing extra income to its people thus making their lives easier and more contented. Through its different features, bitcoiners got the chance to earn according to their availability whether through trading, mining or joining signature campaigns.
L00n3y

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:12:48 AM

More and more people are engaging into bitcoins because of its profitability. Profit and earnings would mean uplift on the way of life for everyone. Curiousity would hit others and will start following on what you have started.
_Dawid_

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:29:08 AM

Bitcoin can help the community from 3rd world the same way it helps others. For sure its volume decide about it, so the main way seems to be the income from thre growth. But to be honest, bitcoin is not the best currency for them in my opinion. Due to expensive transaction fees etc. The currency with really tiny fee and also promising one, should be more usefull for them in the near future.
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:59:42 PM

bitcoins currency is bigger alot in the future . If ever so many people to know about bitcoin much bitter . Fast Hassle frees / freed . Convenience.bitcoins currency is bigger alot in the future
You are right all the people are talking about the bitcoin price and they are now investing in the bitcoin because the bitcoin will increase and the value of the bitcoin will be the best currency in the coming time I hope a lot of the people will buy the bitcoin will help the people and they will buy it to save the fiat and use the bitcoin as much as the time passing the bitcoin is increasing in value and it is making the community from bad to the better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: