Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:54:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how can bitcoin help the community?  (Read 14393 times)
CornHub

Activity: 62
Merit: 60

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:48:24 AM

Yes , it is very helpful to community specially to students who earns and uses bitcoin as financial source to support their studies like me. Aside from students this also helps to house-based persons , like disabled person, mothers who wants to part time and earn and those who lacks of degree and have trouble applying a job. This helps the community citizens and give opportunities to all who has it.
RavenHood

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:08:10 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin is helping the community by giving an extra money or source of income. When a person buys some things how are earning money with the help of bitcoin, bitcoin is helping the community because if you purchase some stuff, you will pay some added tax on it, on that why you are supporting that state and your city.
SangkuniBird

Activity: 108
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:35:47 AM

Bitcoin really really helps anyone and also for the community, because it really gives an opportunity to earn an income and maybe also improve their way of life. As long as you are internet connection and by just staying at home you have a chance to get. Help also for those who are unemployed and the opportunity to hire people to earn additional income by joining BTC. There is a good chance that certain communities will improve because of BTC, and as long as people have the courage and encourage themselves to improve their way of life and get something for their families.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:45:33 AM

Bitcoin helps the community by giving such enough offer of salary or profit for those who access and as a member or a registered bitcoiner.
Bitcoin is certainly helping the community in so many ways. Those people that prefer to receive their salary through bitcoin does have the advantage of making bitcoin as payment method and people on that community will be happy on sharing their experiences on how "fast" bitcoin transactions are "only" if you'll pay the right fee and you'll be in priority.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Laokong

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:06:19 PM

Bitcoin is promising currency, but somehow because of it's volatile value. How can bitcoin help the community? especially the 3rd world country.
Bitcoin is a big helpful in community because its a big chance to earn money even only you are inside your house, like me i am just a people who don't have a work and bitcoin helps me to have salary and even my neighbors they don't have work but they do bitcoin and bitcoin helps their lives to gain money.

gg20222

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:16:43 PM

To those country that have an access to the internet, may be helped by bitcoin. Their transactions will be faster than before and can help others to have a job online at home only. It will be the strategy of others on how they will value bitcoin so that they will achieve and earn what they need
gg20222

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:19:48 PM

Bitcoin gives chance for people to make money. Above amything this gives people something to spend for their needs. That itself is already a big help to any person in a community if they would just give time to understand and study btc. Its a lot of opportunities that btc provides.
saifanik

Activity: 147
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:04:43 PM

I'm confident that Bitcoin is helping the community fairly.Because the unemployed people work through their work.And the students have the opportunity to run their own expenses.In all,working on Bitcoin,earning money and making economic progress.

Siglo // Send airtime with your siglo tokens (http://)
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:49:36 PM

Bitcoin is a big help in every Country's Community. Because it gives every person a chance to earn money. it has no age restrictions or you don't need to be a degree holder to enter Bitcoin. it can solve many issues in a country just like poverty and jobless society. even you don't have the capability to find a decent Job, Bitcoin is the answer.

Watashi Yamashita

Activity: 209

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:03:34 PM

Bitcoin is promising currency, but somehow because of it's volatile value. How can bitcoin help the community? especially the 3rd world country.
Bitcoin will surely play a vital role on a 3rd world country's economy. When it comes to finances, bitcoin will surely contribute a lot to a certain nation specially when bitcoin is being tolerated within the country. It may cause it bad somehow still but as long as it being used properly by the citizens, nothing bad will happen and the country will surely benefit on bitcoin's wealth.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:06:30 PM

Bitcoin can help a communiy through giving the people within a communit an opportunity which can help them in earning large amount of profit. As their number grow, the influence will surely spead widely to and will result to the economy good things. As they become more wealthy, they will surely use up the money which will go to the government through the extra payments.
BTCbengi

Activity: 241

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:59:51 PM

I think Bitcoin helps the community grow so much because its value makes many people rich. But with the poor, I think they have no chance to access technology so I think it is very difficult to reach third world countries.

Yanisumin

Activity: 648
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:53:39 PM

Bitcoin has the capacity to transforme any country economy and bring lasting development in any country most especially the 3rd world country where the is high rate of underdevelopment. But this can be done when the countries get fully involves in bitcoin by legalizing bitcoin and encourage the use of bitcoin in they society. And also drive a means of proper taxation of bitcoin and utilizing it well.

This is a good point but as we can all see, some countries are even rejecting the use of cryptocurrencies, so I highly doubt that they will change s=the system to decentralization. There will be a lot of issues and fights that will come when they do that especially because they don't want to throw away the power of being centralized. Corruption at its best.

Bitcoin now is in the highest level in the market, bitcoin help the community through giving a job those people who has not job.But not all the people in the community can get this kind of job.

I think we are considering it as a job because this is still the early adoption and some of us are the early birds that really have a great take off now, but this wont go forever, there will come a time where the price will be stable and ICO's will be at its limit, and investing on them are not profitable anymore. Were lucky to have in this forum, in this page and in this age and era.

This forum is one of the benefits that we got from bitcoin! We are earning big amount of money because of bitcoin. Bitcoin is really important because it gives many benefits to many people like us.

Very true, because the forum itself is the community, especially in the early times because we have so many talented people here back then ( as I observe in the previous posts). Im hoping that this community will remain strong.

alphaomega.f

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:47:14 PM

it could be a source of income for those unemployed people, that way it could be of help.

also, by buying bitcoin, with its votality, people with that kind of compassion that will be willing to donate bitcoin to charities will help the community.
VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:12:00 PM

it could be a source of income for those unemployed people, that way it could be of help.

also, by buying bitcoin, with its votality, people with that kind of compassion that will be willing to donate bitcoin to charities will help the community.
Bitcoin is helping investors get rich with little capital. The profits from bitcoin can be used for philanthropic purposes to benefit the community more. There are a lot of charities in my place and I'm also contributing some of my profits to those programs. I am really happy that my money can help the community.

Rhaizan

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:13:30 PM

Bitcoin can use by every one in simple way and fast transaction, in that easy transaction is also help us because nothing in hassle to do just make sure that the address you have is right. About the volatile it can also help because we can buy again in a low price then wait for another pump.
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:23:27 AM

Bitcoin help the community by giving people the opportunity to earn and a chance to invest and make a bigger profit. The profit in bitcoin can be use in many aspects of our lives, it can help us buy our daily necessities and sustain whatever we wanted in life. Since people have earnings they will buy all that they needs and want in life so taxes from their purchases will go to the government so there's also a good effect to the community. People just need to understand and push hard to have better earning because bitcoin is really a big help to the people as well as to the community.
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:32:50 AM

bitcoin really help the community because it gives opportunity to some people who does not have work to have one, as long as they know about computer and know how to join in campaigning

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
joan26

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:25:35 AM

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies offer many opportunities that can help these disadvantaged individuals, communities, and countries. These technologies have the potential to help the poor by reducing excessive remittance fees, giving greater access to financial institutions, combating inflation and perhaps even helping to end corruption.
dogz12

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:03:38 AM

Joining in signature campaigns such as this would give a lot of people some extra cash and income. Gains from such activities would be a great boost financially specially to the ones who belong to the poor category.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: