Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:14:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what will you do?  (Read 6621 times)
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:28:22 PM

hi, what will you do? If the bitcoin price is suddenly cheap
It's quite simple, of course i will buy more and more BTC if it goes cheaper, today everyone wish to buy cheap bitcoins because the price is elevating rapidly and continuously with time. I also own bitcoin in my savings but i will never regret or scared if the price goes cheaper because i am pretty sure that the dip will be temporary and soon after the dip the price will fly high.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:26:22 PM

We all don't have any control with the price of bitcoin. So, we cannot do anything unless we sell all our bitcoin with a cheap amount. But if I were you i will still hold and wait for the price to recover.

Selling your bitcoin is not the only way to test the current situation now. If you sell it in a cheaper amount you're having panics and the best way to prevent that for now is you must hold and save your bitcoin, because eventually after this fluctuations with such large drop of price, this will rise again ang gain greater value. So have patience and everything will be back to normal pumps will happen again next days to come.
I agree, even if bitcoin price drop I think bitcoin will still recover. So, if I were you, I will still hold and for the price of bitcoin to still rise for me to gain profit  Grin and of course for us to gain not only me but also us.

As those familiar with BTC, the number of coins created by the mining process drops by half every few years so I think there's nothing to worry about. If this bitcoin's price suddenly cheap, well  I won't sell my bitcoin in panic. Instead, I will keep it in my wallet and wait for when will the price going up because I believe that bitcoin still survive in more years to go .
nightrider

Activity: 348
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:25:20 AM

We all don't have any control with the price of bitcoin. So, we cannot do anything unless we sell all our bitcoin with a cheap amount. But if I were you i will still hold and wait for the price to recover.

Selling your bitcoin is not the only way to test the current situation now. If you sell it in a cheaper amount you're having panics and the best way to prevent that for now is you must hold and save your bitcoin, because eventually after this fluctuations with such large drop of price, this will rise again ang gain greater value. So have patience and everything will be back to normal pumps will happen again next days to come.
I agree, even if bitcoin price drop I think bitcoin will still recover. So, if I were you, I will still hold and for the price of bitcoin to still rise for me to gain profit  Grin and of course for us to gain not only me but also us.

As those familiar with BTC, the number of coins created by the mining process drops by half every few years so I think there's nothing to worry about. If this bitcoin's price suddenly cheap, well  I won't sell my bitcoin in panic. Instead, I will keep it in my wallet and wait for when will the price going up because I believe that bitcoin still survive in more years to go .

Exactly, panic selling is a stupid thing, that's the way to kill all your money. With bitcoin, our trust is very important, and if you lose faith in it, you will regret it's value as high as it did last time.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

MiF

Activity: 1358
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:11:01 AM

I will buy more bitcoin as much as possible and i think other will do the same too because this is once in a blue moon opportunity that should never be miss or you will regret it, like this coming SegWit2X event that I believed that the price value will be affected and many bitcoin enthusiast are waiting or maybe wanting that the bitcoin price will fall down to become cheaper once again.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

mhine07

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:13:38 AM

i will just hold it and waits until it goes high again. Bitcoin price drops fast but it will surely goes high in price again much faster. Just now bitcoin price in our currency if converted is 300k , its a large amount of money to earn just in bitcoin. And i think that by the end of this year bitcoin will definitely increase its value.

quarkyplum

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:03:12 AM

Exactly, panic selling is a stupid thing, that's the way to kill all your money. With bitcoin, our trust is very important, and if you lose faith in it, you will regret it's value as high as it did last time.
Panic selling is stupid thing, but the fact is many traders are panic by the price of Bitcoin, depend on the mentality of everyone. So, if you want to avoid in someday, you become a panic seller, you must to have your plan before invest.
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:08:24 AM

In my opinion, if bitcoin price drops, I will go all-in and buy as much bitcoin as I can because I believe that someday, I will gain profit from it and everything is worth it. Personally, I'll buy bitcoin at range of $4000 to $5500 and sell at around $10000. But I will not sell all my bitcoin, I will just take the profit and buy again once the price of bitcoin hits the bottom again. For long term investment, bitcoin's future is very bright as we can see from the exponential growth it had from the past year.

Going all in is not advisable, no matter how much of a risk taker you are. What is the point of risking everything you have got on Bitcoin? You might get lucky and make a lot of money, but it just is not worth it.
BTCexpert1

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:25:44 AM

Will buy more Because CNBC say price will be more than 10K next months
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:10:03 AM

When bitcoin become suddenly cheap i will buy, the cheaper it is the more i will buy but the question is can Bitcoin price fall so low as $1000 well nobody knows what will happen but with the fork which will happen soon. certainly the bitcoin price will fall but I am very sure when this happen bitcoin price will rise again. so many speculations going around but it is really very difficult to predict what will happen to bitcoin and other altcoin
MidKnight

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:22:17 AM

Right now, it's very unlikely to happen but in case it does, I will make a massive buy like everyone else will do. It was already cheap when the China fud happens and it was below $4k but I don't think bitcoin will ever fall to that price again next year.
yamortsac

Activity: 154
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:00:11 AM

For me if suddenly the price of bitcoin will become cheap like what many like to do, i'll grab the opportunity to buy more bitcoins because i know for sure it will go up again so i will gain more profit.
osasshem

Activity: 625

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:44:42 AM

The price of bitcoin fluctuates in hours and days, so anything in bitcoin is possible.
If it should drop much, I will buy and store, and wait for a rise in the price which will make a great futune to its holders.
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:07:03 PM

I will rebuy if i know the fall is natural and not because it is going to get a worldwide ban or anything similar which will cause issues for bitcoin around the world. If there is no particular reason for the price to fall then i would surely buy more and increase my stock
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:04:14 PM

will be last chance to buy more and increase my money  so will buy about 30% of my total income
LyQaN

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:13:33 PM

if the prices suddenly goes down,then market itself is calling you to buy, so definitely gonna buy it,if more and more people adopt this strategy instead of panicking than its price again will shoot up,and then after reaching a good increase amount ,i will sell them some of them.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
Konco126

Activity: 295
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:10:25 AM

If bitcoin price is cheap, I will buy a lot of bitcoin for my savings and hopefully someday bitcoin price will soar. So I can get a big profit. These can all be utilized as bitcoin investments. Because, I'm sure bitcoin prices will rise in the future. If bitcoin prices don't go up also does not matter I take the risk. Because, all businesses must have risks. The lowest bitcoin price, lower is also local price of my country.
Givebirth

Activity: 187

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:38:44 AM

If it suddenly the price become cheap I will buy bitcoin because that is that chance. Then we know it will go high soon so you can have profit in that.
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:44:33 AM

If bitcoin price down, I will buy more bitcoin as much I can and keep it until the price up. I pretty sure one day bitcoin the price will be up.
Bitcoin is good investment for long time. For my experience bitcoin still profitable.
That's my opinion !
TheMojo1

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:04:13 AM

this will be other try to make more covert all them money to BTC bitcoin is so risky
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:23:40 PM

Would start buying more. Wait for the price to go up again. Sell some of those coins. Wait for the price to go back down or invest more. Repeat again.
That's a good idea, buying a bitcoin for the cheaper price and wait until the value or price is higher than your actual price before you sell.

Will buy more Because CNBC say price will be more than 10K next months
Oh really, but i think the value of bitcoin reach 10k ( like you said ) after the year 2017 end.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: