Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:58:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wasn't that good to use bitcoin as your lifetime asset?  (Read 4151 times)
zergenyt09

Activity: 297
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:20:55 AM

Please help me make clear idea about how good bitcoin is to be a digital asset as we become old in the future, and this served as our lifetime asset same as pension when your retire from your current job at the age of 60.
Using money as a store of asset is something which I do not really agree to or accept to. That school of thought is a numb one because it is not from an investors point of view. My own view of an asset is something that puts money back into your wallet, not one that is stagnant.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:16:48 AM

Please help me make clear idea about how good bitcoin is to be a digital asset as we become old in the future, and this served as our lifetime asset same as pension when your retire from your current job at the age of 60.
Using money as a store of asset is something which I do not really agree to or accept to. That school of thought is a numb one because it is not from an investors point of view. My own view of an asset is something that puts money back into your wallet, not one that is stagnant.
i think these is a good idea making bitcoin as a lifetime asset is a good way  of making money same on savings.it is a good way to save and earn money if only it could currently exist for ever.
ajmapalo22

Activity: 266
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:33:07 AM

Bitcoin is good and very helpfull to those who are strugling financially but to consider this as a lifetime asset I don't think that's a good idea because we cannot tell the period of existence of bitcoin maybe now we enjoy the value appreciation but we cannot ensure that tomorrow we can still have the same value...it's very unpredictable
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:50:10 PM

bitcoin is great for you as a lifetime asset. if you invest bitcoin on this day, and you save it for your assets. probably in old age, you will earn from your bitcoin. you do not need to work in old age. because you can already enjoy the bitcoin results that you save at a young age. it is a good idea for you so you do not have to work in your old age. maybe bitcoin prices will be very high and your money doubled. you will smile in old age to see bitcoin provides an unexpected income.
Bitcoin is great but I will not call it a lifetime asset, we do not know if bitcoin is going to have a value in the next 20 years, it is likely that it will and that the price for each bitcoin is going to be very high but a lot of things could go wrong during that time so the best thing is to hold bitcoin but be always ready to get out of it in the case you have to.
Milo_Kidd

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:53:04 AM

bitcoin is great for you as a lifetime asset. if you invest bitcoin on this day, and you save it for your assets. probably in old age, you will earn from your bitcoin. you do not need to work in old age. because you can already enjoy the bitcoin results that you save at a young age. it is a good idea for you so you do not have to work in your old age. maybe bitcoin prices will be very high and your money doubled. you will smile in old age to see bitcoin provides an unexpected income.
Bitcoin is great but I will not call it a lifetime asset, we do not know if bitcoin is going to have a value in the next 20 years, it is likely that it will and that the price for each bitcoin is going to be very high but a lot of things could go wrong during that time so the best thing is to hold bitcoin but be always ready to get out of it in the case you have to.

At first I thought it is easy to earn bitcoins. But when I start joining the forum I've realize it needs some hardwork. And also I thought that if we start earning that would be continous but, I was wrong. So now I realize we need some hardworks and timing for applying and need some knowledge. So for me if we are talking about lifetime assets for me its not. If bitcoin is there use it. Cause maybe it lose its price just like now I've that the price was continously at low. Just make some move that you are not only focusing on this but its your sideline. But if you think this was help you a lot use it if you focus on this just do it while bitcoin is there. Cause we dont know how long it will last.

Silberman
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:57:53 PM

Bitcoin can give to us many profits but we need to have something that is going to always have value no matter what, if you are thinking about your retirement and you have a lot of bitcoin, you could buy a house, once you have your own house and you are debt free covering your expenses becomes an extremely easy thing to do, so if you transform your bitcoin in hard assets, maybe you are not going to get the profits that you get with bitcoin but you get stability.
Gandam23

Activity: 424
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:32:14 AM

If you are planning to make bitcoin a digital asset, it is good because every year it's price and value are making a huge pump. If you will be looking at the price chart of 2016 and you compare it to the price of these year, you can see a huge price increase.

I think it will depend on your age now and how much are your bitcoins that you are planning to hold? I think if you will be holding 100 bitcoins and set it still for 20 years, I think that is worth it.
I dont think bitcoin will survive. No one can predict that. Actually we should not prefer to it as our primary source of income. What if bitcoin will die. What hapoened to you. You should prefer bitcoin as sideline only. Its just my opinion. Because i do joining in a signature campaign and that is not really sure sometimes because. Some of the campaign is failing.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:42:22 AM

Bitcoin is a good lifetime asset because its getting popular and its value is increasing though there are dips from time to time but after the dip, it will rise again higher than the previous highs. It may be an attractive way to invest on it for retirement but do not just depend on it because we never know what the future will be for bitcoin. Maybe another cryptocurrency would dominate its world or another technology that would be develop that will entice more investors to invest on it.

It would be better to have an alternative income aside from bitcoin like when you are still young, you will start investing on insurance or other investment vehicle that you could rely on in time when you are not able to work anymore. You can also have a business that will be manage by you or some of your trusted people as a source of income also.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:29:10 AM

bitcoin is a very valuable investment asset, bitcoin investment is very promising, why I call promising? Remember we are living in modern technology evolving everywhere. fore increasingly advanced technology all require technology to work. and bitcoin will play a major role as a means of payment worldwide. auto bitcoin grades the better the year.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 04:53:37 AM

I think some perople are already practicing this method as they have used bitcointo invest, to earn and also to put it into for future use. The main reasoning is the hopes that we might have a greater price in bitcoin once all have been improved upon and that bitcoin become stable

ArIMy11

Activity: 519
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:57:32 AM

I think bitcoin is a very good asset as we grow old in the near future. An asset that has a possibility to grow more and more its price. If you save so many bitcoin starting today and just plan that it will your pension in the future I think life will never be difficult for you. It is quite hard to earn money when you are already old, you're not flexible as you where young, not so fast to think about things, and not so good in making decisions for your life. If you were just relaxing when you get old or even now, much better. So start investing, earning and saving bitcoin today.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 08:16:16 AM

Bitcoin can be a digital asset, we cannot tell exactly what will happen but there is this huge possibility of bitcoin being an asset in the future. Ah, how great things would be when you retire, your company will give pension or gratuity and at the same time you have bitcoin in your wallet and you can cash it out or you can pass it out to your children for their future.

Silberman
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:23:31 PM

At first I thought it is easy to earn bitcoins. But when I start joining the forum I've realize it needs some hardwork. And also I thought that if we start earning that would be continous but, I was wrong. So now I realize we need some hardworks and timing for applying and need some knowledge. So for me if we are talking about lifetime assets for me its not. If bitcoin is there use it. Cause maybe it lose its price just like now I've that the price was continously at low. Just make some move that you are not only focusing on this but its your sideline. But if you think this was help you a lot use it if you focus on this just do it while bitcoin is there. Cause we dont know how long it will last.
Bitcoin is very valuable and there is a very limited quantity of it, this makes bitcoin very difficult to get since people do not want to use it in case it goes up in price once again, this makes bitcoin even more limited since people are no longer using bitcoin as a currency but as a store of value and investment, but even with all of that, earning bitcoin is still possible and we must take the opportunity to get it while its price is still this cheap. 
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:44:10 PM

for now bitcoin is a valuable asset and has a very high value, with bitcoin we have an income that I think is helpful for economic change to a better phase.
I think as long as there are still many users who make transactions with bitcoin, of course bitcoin will survive and remain a valuable asset.
Hopefully it would come such a time that bitcoin would be accepted my most establishment and it could increase the numbers of bitcoin users. Because when the numbers of users increase it will increase also the price, and that's all we wanted.
Making this for a lifetime assets would be great, and you will appreciate it in the future.
Dainye_dyep

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:00:02 AM

We are not so sure if it will last ulor you may say that it will be your digital in the future . So its better for you to invest not only in bitcoins if you want assure your future life like a pension you need to have some passive income business .Spread your money do not stay in bitcoins only the market is so volatile .

I agree, but well its not bad if you see bitcoin as a lifetime asset but just be open to possible fact that we dont know how long does the bitcoin will exist or are how long can we live dependently in bitcoin. I think it would be better of you extent the area where in yiu can be profitable, make business funded by the profit tou have gained here, invest as soon as possible of you can assure that you can really be profitable out of it, cause bitcoin is not legalized worldwide I think when time comes there would be huge changes here and expect that people will chase bitcoin that will make us impossible to join several bounties and offers might be limited.
Jose Mourinho

Activity: 533

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:11:28 AM

Bitcoin is the hope and asset for the future of us all, I'm sure bitcoin can last up to 30 years again because many advantages obtained bitcoin. other than that bitcoin users are increasing from different countries.

:

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Silberman
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:47:09 PM

Bitcoin is a good lifetime asset because its getting popular and its value is increasing though there are dips from time to time but after the dip, it will rise again higher than the previous highs. It may be an attractive way to invest on it for retirement but do not just depend on it because we never know what the future will be for bitcoin. Maybe another cryptocurrency would dominate its world or another technology that would be develop that will entice more investors to invest on it.

It would be better to have an alternative income aside from bitcoin like when you are still young, you will start investing on insurance or other investment vehicle that you could rely on in time when you are not able to work anymore. You can also have a business that will be manage by you or some of your trusted people as a source of income also.
You do not have to invest everything in bitcoin if you do not want it, however the temptation to do that is great since there are very few other investments that can give the profits that bitcoin can, just in this year bitcoin went up more than 300%, where can you get those profits? In a bank and their ridiculous 1% or 2% per year? It will take a lifetime to get the same results.
iv4n
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1172

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:02:56 PM

You do not have to invest everything in bitcoin if you do not want it, however the temptation to do that is great since there are very few other investments that can give the profits that bitcoin can, just in this year bitcoin went up more than 300%, where can you get those profits? In a bank and their ridiculous 1% or 2% per year? It will take a lifetime to get the same results.

Bitcoin is the best investment in past 7-8 years, who invested in bitcoin made a lot of profit by now and we all know that bitcoin can cost much more. Idea about investing in bitcoins and keep them for pension is not new, I remember how some people started to do that two years ago. I'm glad that this is still popular, buying bitcoins now at this price and keep them for 10 15 years can be very profitable investment, 10 bitcoins now is around 40000 dollars, in 15 years that 10 bitcoins can worth 1 million or more, who knows!? There are risks, like with everything else but prize in the end worth the risk,  and addition to that is that you can sell bitcoins in any moment, you are not tied like you can be with money in the bank.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
MRlong

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:22:28 PM

In my country, the profits from save money in bank below 1%, so if I can earn a profits as 50%, I can save my time is 50 years through trade Bitcoin instead of save my money in bank and wait 50 years to have that profits, lol Roll Eyes.
krigger

Activity: 518

Presale is live!

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:46:53 PM

As time goes on we will be able to use Bitcoin to buy more and more things, as money is taken out of fiat and put into Bitcoin and cryptos.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██