Bitcoin Forum
December 17, 2017, 06:45:06 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] - Linda's Sister Coin - PoW/PoS-99% APR- BOUNTIES -MULTI-WALLET  (Read 20530 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MaxiCripto

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 12:11:39 PM

Yes I am awaiting your reply on what the announcements of the coin are. Looks as if the premine is being dumped.

Yeah I am waiting to hear from the Dev. The same things happened with Linda when it got released. The response from the Dev was slow and the people started panicking and lot of negativity encircled this coin. I just hope that LSC do not follow the same foot steps. We definitely need an active developer who is not only active here but also part of the chat channel that's created as people like having real time 1x1 conversation and update from the horses mouth than listening to some unwanted info.

I still have faith in the coin and the developer. I hope he gets back to us with some really good update and plan of action.

I'm here, its the weekend. Next week i'll be working on website and possible coin swap if neccessary. I have only sold enough premines to pay for my costs and bounties. I still own 85% of the premines. I am still waiting to hear if the community would like to have a swap done next week or not. If not we shall continue will development.

Thank you for your response. In order to decide if we need a swap, I think we would like to know-

1) What is the advantage of having a swap at this moment? The coins were anyways returned, so what this swap would bring to the table?
2) if swap happens, will the existing people get exact same coin amount of coin with the same market value? The last thing we want is to loose our money incase of swap.

Also some additional question-

1) Do you plan to have masternode? if yes, can you share the details.
2) Can you join one of the communication forum? Be it Slack or Discord? As we grow I think it is very important for the community to have an easy access to dev. This helps in building trust and loyalty.
3) What makes LindaSister different from Linda? I think this is one common question that I have come across.

Appreciate all of your hardwork.

Have a wonderful weekend.

That's right....we need to know what a swap means for our investment , before we (the comunity)  decide if we would like a swap or not....
This questions are exactly the questions that need to be answered before taking a decision Smiley

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
kenrom

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 09:47:11 PM

so this coin dead??
LindaSisterCoin

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:22:30 PM

so this coin dead??

No I'm here, i been working on roadmap and website. Community question. How much you think masternodes should be? I hope to have website up and running this weekend.
kenrom

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:40:56 AM

so this coin dead??

No I'm here, i been working on roadmap and website. Community question. How much you think masternodes should be? I hope to have website up and running this weekend.

How much you think masternodes should be? - good question
kurbeks

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:53:51 AM

Would suggest 1M
MaxiCripto

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:04:35 AM

so this coin dead??

How much you think masternodes should be? - good question
Personally i would sugest stay over 5 million....to avoid spam people ....and to attract real investors who want to invest good money and keep the masternodes up.....
personally i would go to 10 millions .....

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
cryptounicon

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 07:39:23 AM

If you made this a masternode coin, I would become much more interested. I'd make masternode 10 or 25 million.

████→→       ● Clout - Media Decentralized - Pre-ICO  ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
████→→       ● Join our Slack today!                        ✯     Bitcoin Talk Announcement        ✯
████→→       ● Watch us on Youtube                         ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Lucky7btc

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:20:04 AM

If you made this a masternode coin, I would become much more interested. I'd make masternode 10 or 25 million.

I like 15 million for masternode

MOProgress

Let Me Manage your Telegram group for you.

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:06:23 AM

This coin should be added to other exchanges

Also be listed in CoinMarketCap

That will make the value increase

whoeier

Activity: 196

FarmaTrust community manager

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 07:32:48 AM

Personally I would hit the masternode button with 15m coins per masternode.
This offers room for about 500+ masternodes, but will probably end under 200 nodes ( 200 nodes = 3B coins locked in them, the price would climb up to a fair level to balance stuff out ).

It will be out of my reach to do so, but as current small level miner, I don't mind seeing movement in the coin

vingaard
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 07:51:51 AM

PM sent

cryptounicon

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 05:52:50 PM

Yes, I vote for 15 million as requirement for masternode too.

████→→       ● Clout - Media Decentralized - Pre-ICO  ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
████→→       ● Join our Slack today!                        ✯     Bitcoin Talk Announcement        ✯
████→→       ● Watch us on Youtube                         ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
leslie4u

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 07:21:40 PM

Well everyone is voting for 10 or 15 million but I think we should also consider people who are not mining this coin and at the same time do have such huge capital to invest but are loyal people. I personally know couple of people who have this coin who are truthful and loyal but then they do not have lot of money to invest in this coin to either mine or get a masternode if it will cost 15 million coins.

I personally feel that 5-7 million should be a reasonable number and then we can cap it of let's say only 200 MN or something. This way this not only becomes affordable but we also invite the average man to do business with us and earn some good in return.

That's my 2 cents.

LindaSisterCoin

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:29:21 PM

I think 10 million will be the ideal. I am working on the website as of now and will start work on master node shortly after. Website should be ready no later then monday.
MaxiCripto

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:31:27 AM

I think 10 million will be the ideal. I am working on the website as of now and will start work on master node shortly after. Website should be ready no later then monday.
Take your time, dont rush ....
Good things take time

nshrd

Activity: 210

if you wanna be rich - you've got to be a beach

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:28:28 PM

hi
can you create block explorer with top100 rich list?

kurbeks

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:05:06 PM

Any working Block explorers after octane pool pulled down theirs?
nshrd

Activity: 210

if you wanna be rich - you've got to be a beach

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:06:25 PM

here

http://lpool.name/explorer/LSC

kurbeks

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:49:41 PM

here

http://lpool.name/explorer/LSC

Thanx, m8
MOProgress

Let Me Manage your Telegram group for you.

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:08:27 PM

Dev, you don't need to rush over anything, just take your time to do all the needful.

I am by you

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.