Bitcoin Forum
December 15, 2017, 10:33:32 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] - Linda's Sister Coin - PoW/PoS-99% APR- BOUNTIES -MULTI-WALLET  (Read 20524 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
chicle

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 01:11:15 AM

the wallet download link dosent work and neither the github link ?? were can i get a wallet ??

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LindaSisterCoin

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 01:36:28 AM

Website is done. It will be up to 48 hrs before the domain service will be live. I hope everyone enjoyed the eclipse it was very exciting.
Andeze17

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:48:20 AM

Website is done. It will be up to 48 hrs before the domain service will be live. I hope everyone enjoyed the eclipse it was very exciting.

Can't wait to see the new website. Maybe it will be even more exciting than the eclipse.

▄██▄
████
▀██▀
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

[    ]
Atlos

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:45:12 PM

And 24 hours are gone...
kurbeks

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:28:05 AM

he said 48 hours
cryptounicon

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 10:26:41 AM

Cant wait to see the website when it comes, I might buy more if it seems like a lot of work has gone into this.

████→→       ● Clout - Media Decentralized - Pre-ICO  ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
████→→       ● Join our Slack today!                        ✯     Bitcoin Talk Announcement        ✯
████→→       ● Watch us on Youtube                         ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
leslie4u

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 12:54:22 PM

Good to see that we are making some progress here. After website, I guess it is time for MN if I am not wrong. Well since the price is still cheap, I think we should grab the chance to get as many coins as possible and wait for the big news. After MN is announced, I am sure this project will gain a lot of momentum.

Thank you Dev for all of your hard work.

MaxiCripto

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:03:15 PM

Good to see that we are making some progress here. After website, I guess it is time for MN if I am not wrong. Well since the price is still cheap, I think we should grab the chance to get as many coins as possible and wait for the big news. After MN is announced, I am sure this project will gain a lot of momentum.

if it get listed in coinmarketcap and get the masternode, you will see it go up for sure.....

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kurbeks

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:14:39 PM

if it get listed in coinmarketcap and get the masternode, you will see it go up for sure.....

has someone actually sent applciation for coinmarketcap?
cryptounicon

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 07:51:57 PM

Do you think that block reward halving for POW could be implemented? This would increase the value significantly more, and being a scrypt coin, not a whole lot of people have scrypto ASIC's to mine these with.

████→→       ● Clout - Media Decentralized - Pre-ICO  ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
████→→       ● Join our Slack today!                        ✯     Bitcoin Talk Announcement        ✯
████→→       ● Watch us on Youtube                         ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
MaxiCripto

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:48:25 PM

Hi
I know that max supply is 8billion
But does anyone knows how much is the current circulating supply?
 Cool

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
XXXJAYXXX

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:16:04 PM

I was hesitant to invest in Linda due to the lack of vision.. no clear dev team.. no whitepaper..  no real objective other than having a coin with a stupid name...  Has anyone considered the use case for this coin?  What is the actual purpose?  Are you trying to address an issue of some kind?  Are you trying to improve on a current system that will make it more adoptable as an actual usable currency?  Or is this just another shit coin designed to pump money into the dev's pockets?  I get that it's a new coin.. and they are still working on it.. but seriously... what is the point? The fact they are rushing the coin release before even having a decent website or any other "Goal" oriented postings should be a giant red flag.. Other than the decent POS block rewards.. I see no benefit or advantage to using Linda's Sister coin..  I also see a VERY slim chance of actual adoption in the main stream.  If you are looking for a pump and dump coin.. this appears to be a gooder...  If you are looking to build long term value..  this is not the coin to do it.... 
the-doctor

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:27:02 PM

The actual use of the coin is for you to give your money for nothing. I see it like this. Because when someone releases a coin and doesn't give future views of it, what could else be the purpose?

Atlos

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:11:35 PM

he said 48 hours
And more of 48 hours are gone  Roll Eyes
leslie4u

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:34:47 PM

We are all waiting for the new website and I hope he gets this out soon enough. People need to see what the website is all about and also one of the user asked some very good questions that dev should answer like -

1) What is the purpose of this coin?
2) Are we trying to change something for better tomorrow with this coin?
3) Are we getting into something new with this coin in blockchain?
4) What is the actual use of this coin?

Thanks!

cryptounicon

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 05:45:58 PM

Yes, I am also waiting for the updates from the Dev. Website supposed to be completed now?

Atlos

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:26:48 PM

I searched the site for availability on this site and all I could imagine are FREE.

https://instantdomainsearch.com/lindasister
https://instantdomainsearch.com/lindassister
https://instantdomainsearch.com/lindasistercoin
https://instantdomainsearch.com/lindasisterproject
https://instantdomainsearch.com/lindassistercoin
https://instantdomainsearch.com/lindassisterproject
https://instantdomainsearch.com/lsccoin

there is a lsc.com but redirect on another site.

Enjoy about all the lies of the dev and about this bump-dump coin scam. I have already sell all the coins and signed out from the slack!

Bye  Cheesy
boieemassab

Activity: 120

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:04:08 PM

You'll be sorry. Linda's sister Arson Annie will put on her wig, good tooth, stretch tights and amway parfume and she will be good to go. All the guys will be jealous, as every dude in the joint will come up to tell her so.
lsc01n

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:18:30 PM

Linda's Sister, Lydia, was in the house. In that bed. With him. After her first test outside of the comfort zone of marriage, she acknowledges the faux-illusion that the past generation has placed upon society. Norms. Rules. Habits. Ticks. Things that we are all to do at a given time in a given place. Be your label! Stay in your place! The kitchen? Shee-it, really. Is that all she is? But the commercials told me to do it. Its what mother did. So is it what the sister does. Being all perky and perfect. Hunted down to become the husbands trophy. Lukas? Larry? Lewis? Lawrence? Lucky, no he just had a good aim and a wallet. But the greenbacks are gone. Mowed down like the stereotypical lawn in the desert. Those kind of absurdities. We are in the now. And the now is here to break free from the social castes that keep us comfortable, or in a sense or normalcy. Normalcy?
What the hell is normalcy?

How about LSCoin.com as a domain name?
Atlos

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:49:43 PM

How about LSCoin.com as a domain name?

http://whois.domaintools.com/lscoin.com

Creation Date: 2013-11-14T19:35:00.00Z
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: