Bitcoin Forum
December 15, 2017, 10:34:58 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] - Linda's Sister Coin - PoW/PoS-99% APR- BOUNTIES -MULTI-WALLET  (Read 20517 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
AltMiner.net

Activity: 140

AltMiner.Net | Low-Fee Pool | 2hr Payout

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 02:33:40 PM

What about pools, guys?

Already up?

Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://eu1.altminer.net:3433 -u WALLET -p c=LSC

⚠️🚀 https://altminer.net 🚀⚠️ Low fee, multi algo pool | 2 hr payout | No registration required. ⚠️🚀 https://altminer.net 🚀⚠️
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hackmyl1fe

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 02:36:51 PM

Jesus this coin looks like a mess. There is still a lot of people mining but will the dev(or community) really build this coin?

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
MOProgress

Activity: 154

Let Me Manage your Telegram group for you.

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:07:57 PM

This coin is much better than most coin out there. This coin only needs publicity that's all.

The price should not be less than 100sat.

boieemassab

Activity: 120

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:04:55 PM

dev or no dev..
This should be the name of a crypto quiz show.  Smiley

I agree with you guys. This coin runs very well. In and out of exchange quickly. Stakes wonderfully. I have been buying at runaway dev prices and I like it.
tambam

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:06:39 PM

i think it should be listed on the coinmarketcap   and  if it can listed on a chinese exchange...  100 sat is  possible.
MaxiCripto

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:27:50 AM

dev or no dev..
This should be the name of a crypto quiz show.  Smiley

I agree with you guys. This coin runs very well. In and out of exchange quickly. Stakes wonderfully. I have been buying at runaway dev prices and I like it.
This is very true....this is the reason i dont undestrand why the dev abbandoned the project
The coin is great , works great in wallet,  staking , transactions(fast), exchange...
Dont realy know why he left
There are coins out there that have horrible wallets, terrible staking, bad transactions, and still survive.........but this coin was abbandoned,,, really a pitty

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cryptounicon

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 03:17:11 AM

I knew the Dev dumped all the pre-mine the second it hit Novaexchange....He deleted my posts when I called out exactly what he was doing. But yes the coin does actually function pretty well. But Dev was greedy and tried to leave us holding an empty bag.

Dev will probably create a new bitcointalk account, create another clone coin, rinse and repeat, then do it all over again.

Someone could acquire a large holding and take over the development probably pretty easily though.

████→→       ● Clout - Media Decentralized - Pre-ICO  ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
████→→       ● Join our Slack today!                        ✯     Bitcoin Talk Announcement        ✯
████→→       ● Watch us on Youtube                         ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
tambam

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:35:59 AM

I knew the Dev dumped all the pre-mine the second it hit Novaexchange....He deleted my posts when I called out exactly what he was doing. But yes the coin does actually function pretty well. But Dev was greedy and tried to leave us holding an empty bag.

Dev will probably create a new bitcointalk account, create another clone coin, rinse and repeat, then do it all over again.

Someone could acquire a large holding and take over the development probably pretty easily though.

If the community decide to takeover this coin, how does that work? the takeover
Vegan97

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 04:47:03 AM

Someone more knowledgeable should create a new thread and take the position of a new developer for this coin.

MOProgress

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:09:44 AM

Let's hope dev will show up soon. But with or without dev, the community can push this coin and the dev will be jealous and regret his mistake.

tambam

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:43:07 AM

this coin will survive, i trust this community Smiley
WinstonBlue

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:49:48 AM

Still it got listed, so trade and be happy like Bob Marley!

I know a man who gave up smoking, drinking, sex and rich food. He was healthy right up to the day he killed himself.
J. Carson
cryptounicon

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 05:26:47 PM

I wish Dev's like this cared a lot more. This coin could have become awesome if it became a masternode coin and the Dev didn't get greedy and try to screw us.

████→→       ● Clout - Media Decentralized - Pre-ICO  ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
████→→       ● Join our Slack today!                        ✯     Bitcoin Talk Announcement        ✯
████→→       ● Watch us on Youtube                         ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Andeze17

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:46:19 PM

Doesn't look good for this coin at the moment. Hopefully the dev didn't leave and checks in soon to give an update on the website situation.

▄██▄
████
▀██▀
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

[    ]
Nexu$

Activity: 123

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:03:23 PM

hi wallet please? Embarrassed

head up ! With honesty
leslie4u

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:28:09 PM

I am not sure where the dev is. We were promised website and other great info I guess last week if I am not wrong but here we are left without any news. I am not sure whats going on. This can really turn out to be a wonderful project.

Dev, if you are reading this, please update us with the what's going on behind the scenes. People here trust you and I am sure you will not run them down.

boieemassab

Activity: 120

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:04:34 PM

I am not sure where the dev is. We were promised website and other great info I guess last week if I am not wrong but here we are left without any news. I am not sure whats going on. This can really turn out to be a wonderful project.

Dev, if you are reading this, please update us with the what's going on behind the scenes. People here trust you and I am sure you will not run them down.
Not sure if it was by accident but this is a great coin. Coins with values 100-1000 times this one would KILL for this kind of thread activity. It is a "dead" coin on 1 medium size exchange! No offers, no giveaways, no wallet link currently, and possibly no future. But look at the posts Smiley
MaxiCripto

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:13:23 PM

Not sure if it was by accident but this is a great coin. Coins with values 100-1000 times this one would KILL for this kind of thread activity. It is a "dead" coin on 1 medium size exchange! No offers, no giveaways, no wallet link currently, and possibly no future. But look at the posts Smiley
At this point i think it is a great coin by accident
You forget to mention that the wallet (that now is not possibile to download anymore) WORKS PERFECTLY....

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tambam

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:19:22 PM

also it stakes perfectly
MOProgress

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:02:09 PM

This is a great coin to trade the only thing like I said in my previous post, the coin needs little publicity and other exchange that's all.

If there is another exchange, I doubt if we will have enough coin to send to it because we have only 930million coin circulating right now. And if people keep selling at 1sat, it means the total coin circulating is just worth 9.3btc which is too small.

I think its high time we the community make real good money out of the coin by deciding the price and selling it at 100sat since the total supply is small. Before then let's wait for dev for like two weeks while we continue trading the coin. if no news from dev in two weeks time, then we look for a way to continue the project.

While we sell at 1sat, I will advice us to also hold some millions because if dev or community takes over the coin, the price may not be as low as it is. We may decide to sell at not less than 50sat because of the low number of circulating coin and then you will be regretting your mistakes.

#keepLSCgoing

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.