Bitcoin Forum
December 17, 2017, 10:59:56 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] - Linda's Sister Coin - PoW/PoS-99% APR- BOUNTIES -MULTI-WALLET  (Read 20530 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
leslie4u

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:29:39 PM

Hey guys, I maybe doing a MANUAL coin swap soon (probably with much less coins). I accidently sent out (95% of premines) way too many coins by mistake for a pool bounty. The person returned some of them but not all of them. I wrote him just now asking for the remaining balance. But if they don't send them back by early next week. I am going to have novachange do a swap and freeze on LSC old chain.

Dang dude, I hope the pool owner returns them. If not a swap with less coins isn't a bad ideal either. I mined a bunch, but if there's maybe a chance for swap. I'll be buying a few at these levels too. Keep us posted...

Yep swap to less coins would be nice.

Coins was returned. They were accidently sent to Bitcoin-Pool owner. I am going to reward him for his honesty. If the community wants a coin swap I have no problem with doing so. Just post the ratio you would like to see and the # of total coins. I will work on it early next week. I will be doing a coin drop the Wednesday as well. Several people have contacted me about doing a website. So, i am going to register a domain and have that done next week as well. A new logo will be used if the community decides to agree to swap. Also I have been in contact with coinexchange.io They are a little expensive but they are willing to work with me on having LSC listed there. It would be helpful if anyone can post a list of exchanges that listing fees are fairly priced.

Thats good news that the coins were returned. Does this mean that we are in good hands now and that there is nothing to worry about our investment? People should continue to buy and stake Linda Sister?

Also, i agree and website and logo swap is very much needed. Please do not list coins on Yobit. They are scammers and have the most horrible service anyone can expect. Exchanges like Croptopia/Bittrex/Poloniex are some of the renowned exchanges that people would love to trade with. The might be expensive but then it's worth a deal. Listing coins on shady exchanges like Yobit/Crypto Dao should be avoided at any cost.

Thanks for all your hard work and we look forward to a wonderful future of this coin.

One last question, is there any bounty for this coin?

Thanks and have a nice day.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Atlos

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:52:47 PM

Thats good news that the coins were returned. Does this mean that we are in good hands now and that there is nothing to worry about our investment? People should continue to buy and stake Linda Sister?

Also, i agree and website and logo swap is very much needed. Please do not list coins on Yobit. They are scammers and have the most horrible service anyone can expect. Exchanges like Croptopia/Bittrex/Poloniex are some of the renowned exchanges that people would love to trade with. The might be expensive but then it's worth a deal. Listing coins on shady exchanges like Yobit/Crypto Dao should be avoided at any cost.

Yep, I agree too for the swap, for the website, and logo change. Also I agree to don't list on yobit (I was on it, bad experience) many bot that do pump and dump. The dev must wait and make some money, then try to go on bittrex, poloniex or cryptopia... this will pump the coin at 500-1k satoshi for sure, maybe more if the dev continue seriously to do efforts on this project! Where we are all trying to improve it

come on people, come to slack: https://join.slack.com/t/lindasisterproject/shared_invite/MjIzNjY0MTkyMTc4LTE1MDIxOTcxMzEtNTMyZDFlODcxZA

there is some people really active, and others usually I'm the first to give bad and good news (no I don't know the dev, just reading a lot the forum).

A nice thing to do is a twitter account for the dev  Grin

Anyway, I think the difficulty has to climb faster and there should be less coins in circulation (not 8 billion...), The block reward must decrease with increasing blocks.
SteamOctanePool

Activity: 84

sopool.us - One of the fastest pools!

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 04:42:53 PM

LSC has been added to SteamOctanePool.com - a high performance scalable cloud pool based on Yiimp.  

Use -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://steamoctanepool.com:3433 -u [Your wallet address]-p c=LSC to mine.

ONLY 1% fee!

Sopool.us - High performance cloud pool | DDOS Protection | Auto Load Scaling | Pool build & hosting services | Node Hosting Service | Need a pool for your favorite coin?  PM us and let us know about it!
Atlos

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 04:49:31 PM

LSC has been added to SteamOctanePool.com - a high performance scalable cloud pool based on Yiimp.  

Use -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://steamoctanepool.com:3433 -u [Your wallet address]-p c=LSC to mine.

ONLY 1% fee!

Explorers too

http://steamoctanepool.com/explorer/LSC
SteamOctanePool

Activity: 84

sopool.us - One of the fastest pools!

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 04:59:43 PM

ONLY 1% fee!

Explorers too

http://steamoctanepool.com/explorer/LSC

Indeed!  Dev feel free to add the explorer to the OP if you'd like. 

Sopool.us - High performance cloud pool | DDOS Protection | Auto Load Scaling | Pool build & hosting services | Node Hosting Service | Need a pool for your favorite coin?  PM us and let us know about it!
kurbeks

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 05:22:58 PM

Yobit is perfectly fine if coin works fine. Once something happens to coin it will be put indefinedtly into maintance, same as they don't update wallets after forks.
cryptounicon

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 09:15:42 PM

Is this coin made by the same Dev as Lindacoin?

████→→       ● Clout - Media Decentralized - Pre-ICO  ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
████→→       ● Join our Slack today!                        ✯     Bitcoin Talk Announcement        ✯
████→→       ● Watch us on Youtube                         ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
leslie4u

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 10:31:55 PM

Is this coin made by the same Dev as Lindacoin?

I think they are not related but you will never know. So let's wait for the admin/dev to reply. I think what he said in his last post is, he is working to get the coin listed in another exchange, rework on the logo and also create a website. So we'll just wait for an update from him.

cryptounicon

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 12:25:43 AM

I am looking at the NOVA exchange, and atm I see that there is like well over 100 million LSC that is being dumped onto the exchange, yet when I calculate out the total number of mined blocks by the 5000 block reward, I only get 48.3 million LSC as the total amount mined thus far.

How much of the premine did you dump on the exchange?

████→→       ● Clout - Media Decentralized - Pre-ICO  ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
████→→       ● Join our Slack today!                        ✯     Bitcoin Talk Announcement        ✯
████→→       ● Watch us on Youtube                         ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Atlos

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:21:30 AM

10.000 BTClocks found! Nice work guys  Cheesy

I really hope the dev is not scamming us  Angry
taskmaru

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:26:03 AM

I want to understand the project you have been running, and follow the next development, good luck.
MaxiCripto

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 05:35:01 AM

if you are going to do a swap , please make sure that our investings will be solid, and without loses please
But there is one thing that will pump this coin up, and that is a masternode.....that will attract a lot of investors

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
leslie4u

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:46:57 PM

Yes I am awaiting your reply on what the announcements of the coin are. Looks as if the premine is being dumped.

Yeah I am waiting to hear from the Dev. The same things happened with Linda when it got released. The response from the Dev was slow and the people started panicking and lot of negativity encircled this coin. I just hope that LSC do not follow the same foot steps. We definitely need an active developer who is not only active here but also part of the chat channel that's created as people like having real time 1x1 conversation and update from the horses mouth than listening to some unwanted info.

I still have faith in the coin and the developer. I hope he gets back to us with some really good update and plan of action.

LindaSisterCoin

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:16:24 PM

Yes I am awaiting your reply on what the announcements of the coin are. Looks as if the premine is being dumped.

Yeah I am waiting to hear from the Dev. The same things happened with Linda when it got released. The response from the Dev was slow and the people started panicking and lot of negativity encircled this coin. I just hope that LSC do not follow the same foot steps. We definitely need an active developer who is not only active here but also part of the chat channel that's created as people like having real time 1x1 conversation and update from the horses mouth than listening to some unwanted info.

I still have faith in the coin and the developer. I hope he gets back to us with some really good update and plan of action.

I'm here, its the weekend. Next week i'll be working on website and possible coin swap if neccessary. I have only sold enough premines to pay for my costs and bounties. I still own 85% of the premines. I am still waiting to hear if the community would like to have a swap done next week or not. If not we shall continue will development.
leslie4u

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:27:15 PM

I'm here, its the weekend. Next week i'll be working on website and possible coin swap if neccessary. I have only sold enough premines to pay for my costs and bounties. I still own 85% of the premines. I am still waiting to hear if the community would like to have a swap done next week or not. If not we shall continue will development.

Thank you for your response. In order to decide if we need a swap, I think we would like to know-

1) What is the advantage of having a swap at this moment? The coins were anyways returned, so what this swap would bring to the table?
2) if swap happens, will the existing people get exact same coin amount of coin with the same market value? The last thing we want is to loose our money incase of swap.

Also some additional question-

1) Do you plan to have masternode? if yes, can you share the details.
2) Can you join one of the communication forum? Be it Slack or Discord? As we grow I think it is very important for the community to have an easy access to dev. This helps in building trust and loyalty.
3) What makes LindaSister different from Linda? I think this is one common question that I have come across.

Appreciate all of your hardwork.

Have a wonderful weekend.

ex_mac

Activity: 423

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:59:40 PM

New Linda's Sister Coin pool (scrypt)
http://lpool.name/

-o stratum+tcp://lpool.name:3433 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=LSC

Bounty/Donate: LPNSi7hwCYHo5eHBajR41oPJYeKUPvK6CG (LSC)

Node list: http://lpool.name/explorer/peers?id=1845
Explorer: http://lpool.name/explorer/LSC

|

|

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
|

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
   ████       ███       ████
  ███▀                   ▀███
 ███▀                     ▀███
▄██▀       █████████       ▀██▄
███                         ███
███        █████████        ███
███                         ███
▀██▄       █████████       ▄██▀
 ███▄                     ▄███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ████       ███       ████
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
|

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
Atlos

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 06:38:20 PM

New Linda's Sister Coin pool (scrypt)
http://lpool.name/

-o stratum+tcp://lpool.name:3433 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=LSC

Bounty/Donate: LPNSi7hwCYHo5eHBajR41oPJYeKUPvK6CG (LSC)

Node list: http://lpool.name/explorer/peers?id=1845
Explorer: http://lpool.name/explorer/LSC

20% fee?? Shocked is not a little too much for one that mine as hell lsc with 1.0+ gh/s?
kurbeks

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 06:42:48 PM

Guess plp don't look Smiley
Atlos

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 06:56:53 PM

Well, there are no rules about bounty, mining etc... but I think it's ethically wrong to destroy a project that is emerging just to speculate on it. That's are only my 2 cents obviously
cryptounicon

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 11:40:25 AM

Dev deleted my post asking serious questions about the pre-mine. I was mining this coin and bought some on the exchange, but what I found was somewhat concerning. I just wanted a clear answer.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.