Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:00:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM???] Is Changelly doing an exit scam?  (Read 755 times)
WTF-Changelly (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 09:24:23 PM

Changelly doesnt work since a few days and is holding back all coin, mine included.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Changelly/

Looks like, they don't care and post tutorials on twitter and facebook on how to exchange on their website. (maybe to fuck more clients money ?)

Everybody is complaining on reddit, if all of this is a big mistake, GET BACK TO YOU USERS AND FIND A FUCKIN' SOLUTION GUYS !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 09:30:33 PM

Changelly doesnt work since a few days and is holding back all coin, mine included.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Changelly/

Looks like, they don't care and post tutorials on twitter and facebook on how to exchange on their website. (maybe to fuck more clients money ?)

Everybody is complaining on reddit, if all of this is a big mistake, GET BACK TO YOU USERS AND FIND A FUCKIN' SOLUTION GUYS !

Doesn't look good at all. Withdraw all your coins ASAP if the site comes back online. We need to send a message to these exchanges that we will not accept them being offline. We will not accept them holding our funds. We will not accept losing our money. It is time for some serious changes in the exchange business with transparent owners who take responsibility when they get hacked or shutdown instead of stealing everyone else's hard-earned money like thieves.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
WTF-Changelly (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 09:37:32 PM

is this the real owner and CEO of Changelly?

https://twitter.com/gladkos
preshpresh

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:45:00 PM

found this page after waiting over an hour with 'waiting for deposit' only showing.

tx was btg to sys.

not much but enough to warrant a campaign of warning others.

need sleep now, perhaps in the morning its finalised...

▶▶ UR TOKEN ◀◀
═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══
ⓄⓄ UNIVERSAL RECOGNITION TOKEN  ⓄⓄ

【 The first blockchain-based corporate rewards marketplace 】
══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━══
Zocadas

Activity: 909
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:50:44 PM

Just tried out to exchange Bitcoin Cash to Doge on Coinomi. I will update, when transaction went through. But problems of August seemed to be solved. I am only a bit upset, because I bought Gulde and wanted to change back. They doubled trading minimum, so I am sitting on them and need to choose another exchanger. Meanwhile, Gulden crashed down.
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:47:22 AM

Since i started my first altcoin exchange with changelly a month ago, i can confirm their service is more smooth and appreciateable than other exchanges.
They keep adding support frequently for new cryptocurrencies that are reliable to trade. Changelly uses bot to give customers the best conversion rates .
Truthfully, changelly is an exchange everyone should taste its quality and fineness.
preshpresh

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:57:34 PM

my 1st tx took 9 hrs, thats how/why i found these threads.

2nd tx took 10 minutes

3rd tx = 5 minutes

▶▶ UR TOKEN ◀◀
═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══
ⓄⓄ UNIVERSAL RECOGNITION TOKEN  ⓄⓄ

【 The first blockchain-based corporate rewards marketplace 】
══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━══
Zocadas

Activity: 909
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:25:12 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2017, 08:52:17 PM by Zocadas

My exchange went smooth and fast from BCH to doge. BTC to BCH was slow, but was the slow network.Changelly is now my prefered exchanger on coinomi.
Litecoinenthusiast

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:56:26 AM

Its SCAM
fad88

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:51:16 PM

Over a month that they lost my tokens and a fck load of messages to get my refund in vain. 1 weeks ago they told me that it was sorted out and refunded but I got nothing back. Yesterday I contacted them again and guess what? They started asking me the same questions again about tx hash and shit. That 2230 tokens worth 0.8$ each that they refuse to refund. Here is a copy from our conversation:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Changelly/comments/7fxqpt/changelly_is_a_scam/
Goosus

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:10:00 AM

Over a month that they lost my tokens and a fck load of messages to get my refund in vain. 1 weeks ago they told me that it was sorted out and refunded but I got nothing back. Yesterday I contacted them again and guess what? They started asking me the same questions again about tx hash and shit. That 2230 tokens worth 0.8$ each that they refuse to refund. Here is a copy from our conversation:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Changelly/comments/7fxqpt/changelly_is_a_scam/

Same thing is happening to me, they have 24,551 of my Ripple in their wallet.

Support sent me an email days ago saying that they found it and asked where I would like it returned to, I replied within 10 minutes, they still haven't transferred it days later.

I got another support email saying they will forward the issue onto their technical dept. So, like you, they are starting the whole process over again...

They have disabled new posts in their subreddit, I would imagine they would stop comments on Facebook and Twitter if they could too.
tufail

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:03:34 AM

I initiated a BCH-ETH transaction on 2nd January 2018. Within 3 minutes they received funds and updated that they received funds and exchanged within a minute. Now from 6 days i am waiting for the message 'Sending to wallet'
Their support does not reply or they reply that they will take another 48 hours.
And next time i again sent an email to support by changing interest of coin to Ripple. I strangely got the same reply next day.
That means nobody in support is looking at the TicketID or what the issue is. They just see which coin user selected while generating a ticket.

Looks like the are going to SCAM big. Today even their website was down for couple of hours 404 not found, later restored.

If they were not scam they should have discontinued the new trade till things get settle down for them, but they choose otherwise.

Beware exchanging at Changelly.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: