YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1916
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
September 23, 2026, 03:48:25 PM |
|
Has the subscription bonus been paid out yet?
As far as I know, stake.com casino has requirements for you to get a Subscription bonus, only users who meet the requirements get the subscription bonus. Question......! • Have you received an email from stake.com. • they will send you an email, if you meet the requirements in the email there is a notification of the requirements that you must carry out and the results will be announced. In my experience, players who receive their email are eligible for a subscription bonus, if you do not receive the email, it means you are not eligible to receive the bonus. So, you don't need to bother asking here, just check your email and stake.com account about the bonus being disbursed or cancelled.
|
|
|
|
panjul07
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 1449
|
 |
September 23, 2026, 04:00:32 PM |
|
Saw someone with 180k wager got 10$ but somebody with 15k wager got 75.  This type of story isn’t new at Stake. We see similar complaints about the bonuses of Stake on their social media accounts all the time. 'panjul07' had also experienced a low amount from the subscription bonus in the last month. I was thinking to try my luck again today at Stake, but lost my deposits with an unexpected losing pattern. Yes I was a bit disappointed with the last month experience and I'm not eligible for the subs bonus this month because I'm not familiar with NFL as well as because of the last month experience. If I have to guess, maybe I would also received low amount only this month although I have wagered decent amount this month. To avoid another disappointment, I did not force myself to bet on NFL game to be eligible for the bonus. 
|
| .SHUFFLE.COM.. | ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ | ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ | . ...Next Generation Crypto Casino... |
|
|
|
Hispo
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 3214
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
September 23, 2026, 04:31:54 PM |
|
Has the subscription bonus been paid out yet?
As far as I know, stake.com casino has requirements for you to get a Subscription bonus, only users who meet the requirements get the subscription bonus. Question......! • Have you received an email from stake.com. • they will send you an email, if you meet the requirements in the email there is a notification of the requirements that you must carry out and the results will be announced. In my experience, players who receive their email are eligible for a subscription bonus, if you do not receive the email, it means you are not eligible to receive the bonus. So, you don't need to bother asking here, just check your email and stake.com account about the bonus being disbursed or cancelled. Stake is quite straight forward in regards to their subscription bonus. If one gets it, then one can apply to get it by meeting all requirements of the bonus. If one does not get any email, then it means one does not get to fulfill all the requirements established by them. In my case, I used not to get any email for their bonuses, but lately I assume something changed with my account, as I am being offered all their monthly bonuses and also I am getting some promotions in my inbox. I suppose they pay attention to one's volume and accumulated wager before deciding to send out those emails to one.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
EarnOnVictor
|
 |
September 25, 2026, 05:57:02 AM |
|
I have a pending withdrawal of $270,000 that I've been waiting a few hours for...usually its transferred within an hour. Can someone help? Support not helping.
Please post the pending withdrawal screen and don't forget to hide anything sensitive. Also, please provide information such as which coin you are trying to withdraw. It is highly unlikely to be in such pending status on Stake for that long even if it is 270K withdrawal. Check his tag mate; this user has been known for trolling and posting all sorts of lies, so I will not be surprised if this is another shit show of his. His bad reputation precedes him. But I don't know why such a user who regularly peddles lies is still allowed to continue posting on the forum. He alleges but will never show you a single piece of proof. I think he was the one who also persistently trolled in Jackpotter's ANN thread some months ago. He goes as far as altering review sites' url, so that his targeted casinos look bad. On a closer look at many of his posts, I could see that he stylishly tries to look for victims through the high volume he calls out and how successful he claims he was in casinos. This is how some gullible people fall victims.
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
dwyane36
Legendary
Online
Activity: 3738
Merit: 2748
|
 |
September 25, 2026, 07:26:04 AM |
|
Please post the pending withdrawal screen and don't forget to hide anything sensitive. Also, please provide information such as which coin you are trying to withdraw.
It is highly unlikely to be in such pending status on Stake for that long even if it is 270K withdrawal.
Check his tag mate; this user has been known for trolling and posting all sorts of lies, so I will not be surprised if this is another shit show of his. His bad reputation precedes him. But I don't know why such a user who regularly peddles lies is still allowed to continue posting on the forum. He alleges but will never show you a single piece of proof. I think he was the one who also persistently trolled in Jackpotter's ANN thread some months ago. He goes as far as altering review sites' url, so that his targeted casinos look bad. On a closer look at many of his posts, I could see that he stylishly tries to look for victims through the high volume he calls out and how successful he claims he was in casinos. This is how some gullible people fall victims. It's worth noting that he has a fairly old forum account, but his rank is still "member." What's more, judging by his posts, this account was inactive for a long time, then suddenly reappeared in September and started posting lies without any proof. It looks like this guy simply bought someone else's account with the aim of attacking gambling platforms. One might assume this is the work of competitors, or perhaps just a disgruntled gambler.
|
|
|
|
Cointxz
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1349
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
September 25, 2026, 07:51:33 AM |
|
Has the subscription bonus been paid out yet?
According to reddit, where many people were talking (and complaining) about that, the sub bonus has been sent several hours ago. I didn't bother to sub, since the rewards are jokingly low anyway and also they make no sense. Just a wsste of time in my opinion. Saw someone with 180k wager got 10$ but somebody with 15k wager got 75.  Haha. Got 20$ for wagering 1000$ and placing the bare minimum bet for monthly subscription requirements.
I’m waiting now for the monthly crypto deposit bonus which should be sent this week or next week. This bonus gives me a much higher amount compared to monthly subscription and weekly/monthly bonus give with my low wagering on Stake.
|
|
|
|
Symphonized
Member


Activity: 3136
Merit: 57
Primedice.com & Stake.com
|
 |
September 25, 2026, 09:50:58 PM |
|
|
|
|
|
Hispo
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 3214
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
September 26, 2026, 02:38:27 PM |
|
I have a pending withdrawal of $270,000 that I've been waiting a few hours for...usually its transferred within an hour. Can someone help? Support not helping.
Please post the pending withdrawal screen and don't forget to hide anything sensitive. Also, please provide information such as which coin you are trying to withdraw. It is highly unlikely to be in such pending status on Stake for that long even if it is 270K withdrawal. Check his tag mate; this user has been known for trolling and posting all sorts of lies, so I will not be surprised if this is another shit show of his. His bad reputation precedes him. But I don't know why such a user who regularly peddles lies is still allowed to continue posting on the forum. He alleges but will never show you a single piece of proof. I think he was the one who also persistently trolled in Jackpotter's ANN thread some months ago. He goes as far as altering review sites' url, so that his targeted casinos look bad. On a closer look at many of his posts, I could see that he stylishly tries to look for victims through the high volume he calls out and how successful he claims he was in casinos. This is how some gullible people fall victims. I dont even know why someone would joke or troll about something as serious as more than quarter of million dollars being withheld by a casino... It is not only about making the casino to look bad in the eyes of newcomers... there are also people who genuinely could be having legitimate problems with some casino and this alledgely false accusations only damage those who actually need to get their withdrawals processed.
|
|
|
|
|
EarnOnVictor
|
 |
September 26, 2026, 02:46:43 PM |
|
-snip- His bad reputation precedes him. But I don't know why such a user who regularly peddles lies is still allowed to continue posting on the forum. He alleges but will never show you a single piece of proof. I think he was the one who also persistently trolled in Jackpotter's ANN thread some months ago. He goes as far as altering review sites' url, so that his targeted casinos look bad.
On a closer look at many of his posts, I could see that he stylishly tries to look for victims through the high volume he calls out and how successful he claims he was in casinos. This is how some gullible people fall victims.
I dont even know why someone would joke or troll about something as serious as more than quarter of million dollars being withheld by a casino... It is not only about making the casino to look bad in the eyes of newcomers... there are also people who genuinely could be having legitimate problems with some casino and this alledgely false accusations only damage those who actually need to get their withdrawals processed. Hahaha  ...There are three possibilities here: 1. He is doing the bidding of his paymaster(s). 2. He is not psychologically okay. 3. He is trying to lure people into his PM. Especially those who have been badly treated by casinos so that he can now defraud them properly.  Either way, his intentions are bad.
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
Hispo
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 3214
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
September 26, 2026, 03:16:54 PM |
|
-snip- His bad reputation precedes him. But I don't know why such a user who regularly peddles lies is still allowed to continue posting on the forum. He alleges but will never show you a single piece of proof. I think he was the one who also persistently trolled in Jackpotter's ANN thread some months ago. He goes as far as altering review sites' url, so that his targeted casinos look bad.
On a closer look at many of his posts, I could see that he stylishly tries to look for victims through the high volume he calls out and how successful he claims he was in casinos. This is how some gullible people fall victims.
I dont even know why someone would joke or troll about something as serious as more than quarter of million dollars being withheld by a casino... It is not only about making the casino to look bad in the eyes of newcomers... there are also people who genuinely could be having legitimate problems with some casino and this alledgely false accusations only damage those who actually need to get their withdrawals processed. Hahaha  ...There are three possibilities here: 1. He is doing the bidding of his paymaster(s). 2. He is not psychologically okay. 3. He is trying to lure people into his PM. Especially those who have been badly treated by casinos so that he can now defraud them properly.  Either way, his intentions are bad. For some reason, it seems there are some people in this forum who decide to participate in the gambling section, even though they seem to be psychologically unfit to deal with gambling as a whole. Also, it is rather silly someone would pay to defame Stake or any other casino in such lazy way, if they actually wanted to show FUD within a gambling community about an specific casino, they could have done a better job instead of paying someone random to say something without providing any credible evidence...
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
PERtua
|
 |
September 27, 2026, 08:47:31 AM |
|
-snip- His bad reputation precedes him. But I don't know why such a user who regularly peddles lies is still allowed to continue posting on the forum. He alleges but will never show you a single piece of proof. I think he was the one who also persistently trolled in Jackpotter's ANN thread some months ago. He goes as far as altering review sites' url, so that his targeted casinos look bad.
On a closer look at many of his posts, I could see that he stylishly tries to look for victims through the high volume he calls out and how successful he claims he was in casinos. This is how some gullible people fall victims.
I dont even know why someone would joke or troll about something as serious as more than quarter of million dollars being withheld by a casino... It is not only about making the casino to look bad in the eyes of newcomers... there are also people who genuinely could be having legitimate problems with some casino and this alledgely false accusations only damage those who actually need to get their withdrawals processed. Hahaha  ...There are three possibilities here: 1. He is doing the bidding of his paymaster(s). 2. He is not psychologically okay. 3. He is trying to lure people into his PM. Especially those who have been badly treated by casinos so that he can now defraud them properly.  Either way, his intentions are bad. For some reason, it seems there are some people in this forum who decide to participate in the gambling section, even though they seem to be psychologically unfit to deal with gambling as a whole. Also, it is rather silly someone would pay to defame Stake or any other casino in such lazy way, if they actually wanted to show FUD within a gambling community about an specific casino, they could have done a better job instead of paying someone random to say something without providing any credible evidence... I'm not sure the problem here is pointing out that this is a complaint without substantiation. When somebody says that a casino keeps a vast amount of money from them, it shouldn't be the quantity that we should believe on. Some sort of proof, like transaction details, a casino's reaction or a clear timeline of events should be there. Meanwhile, it can also be detrimental to close all complaints on the poster just because he or she has a bad reputation. The best way to do this is to look at each instance individually on its merits and not the personality of the claimant. That provides the reader with much more of an understanding of what really happened.
|
|
|
|
Mahdirakib
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1233
In Search of Incredible
|
 |
September 27, 2026, 03:41:21 PM |
|
Seems like most of us (gamblers of this forum) don't play at Stake as we used to do in the past. And the reason is clear here, the bonuses of Stake aren't same as those used to be before. They have reduced it significantly. Where the most important part is that the bonuses are better on some other casinos now compared to Stake. Based on my observation in the last few months, the negative PnL stats don't really have any impact on the weekly bonus now. These are enough to stop playing at Stake. The instant withdrawal system of Stake only encourages me to make deposits here.
|
| EARNBET | | | ⚽ 🏀 🏈 🏓 🎯 🥊 |
| ⚾ 🎾 ⛳ 🏐 🏏 🏎️ | | |
███████▄▄███████████ ████▄██████████████████ ██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███ █▄████████████████████████ ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██ ███████████████████████████ █████████▌████▀████████████ ███████████████████████████ ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██ █▀█████████████████████▀██ ██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███ ████▀██████████████████ ███████▀▀███████████ | ....HIGHEST.... VIP REWARDS ✔ G U A R A N T E E D
| | | 🜲 | KING OF THE CASTLE $200K in prizes | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
Hispo
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 3214
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
September 27, 2026, 11:14:52 PM |
|
..
I'm not sure the problem here is pointing out that this is a complaint without substantiation. When somebody says that a casino keeps a vast amount of money from them, it shouldn't be the quantity that we should believe on. Some sort of proof, like transaction details, a casino's reaction or a clear timeline of events should be there. Meanwhile, it can also be detrimental to close all complaints on the poster just because he or she has a bad reputation. The best way to do this is to look at each instance individually on its merits and not the personality of the claimant. That provides the reader with much more of an understanding of what really happened.
I mean. I am personally willing to give the benefit of the doubt to anyone who claims having trouble with any casino, the issue is who that person does not offer any proof of his claims together with his post, as also the fact he has red feedback. I would be willing to ignore the red tags on him if he presented some screen captures of whatever happened, until then I would just stand by and wait to see if something else is shared by him. On the internet we are supposed to take everything with a grain of salt, specially if it comes from someone with no reputation.
|
|
|
|
AHOYBRAUSE
Legendary
Online
Activity: 1470
Merit: 2110
よろしく
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 01:53:57 AM |
|
Seems like most of us (gamblers of this forum) don't play at Stake as we used to do in the past. And the reason is clear here, the bonuses of Stake aren't same as those used to be before. They have reduced it significantly. Where the most important part is that the bonuses are better on some other casinos now compared to Stake. Based on my observation in the last few months, the negative PnL stats don't really have any impact on the weekly bonus now. These are enough to stop playing at Stake. The instant withdrawal system of Stake only encourages me to make deposits here.
Exactly that. Stake used to be on top of the industry rewards wise but now it's just meh. Pair that with frustration of log time high volume gamblers that get nothing but they have to watch small players to get promotions and bonus emails (wager this to get that) on a weekly and monthly basis. I mean you can see and feel the missing appreciation for players that built that site, the disrespect in that regard is staggering. For that reason I also felt I have to leave there, despite my high VIP rank. When you wager and lose more than a gold account and get the same weekly/monthly bonus there must be something wrong. And since this felt more and more annoying to me I only had 1 thing to do to solve that dilemma, leave.
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1032
LFG
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 02:49:13 AM |
|
Seems like most of us (gamblers of this forum) don't play at Stake as we used to do in the past. And the reason is clear here, the bonuses of Stake aren't same as those used to be before. They have reduced it significantly. Where the most important part is that the bonuses are better on some other casinos now compared to Stake. Based on my observation in the last few months, the negative PnL stats don't really have any impact on the weekly bonus now. These are enough to stop playing at Stake. The instant withdrawal system of Stake only encourages me to make deposits here.
Exactly that. Stake used to be on top of the industry rewards wise but now it's just meh. Pair that with frustration of log time high volume gamblers that get nothing but they have to watch small players to get promotions and bonus emails (wager this to get that) on a weekly and monthly basis. I mean you can see and feel the missing appreciation for players that built that site, the disrespect in that regard is staggering. For that reason I also felt I have to leave there, despite my high VIP rank. When you wager and lose more than a gold account and get the same weekly/monthly bonus there must be something wrong. And since this felt more and more annoying to me I only had 1 thing to do to solve that dilemma, leave. Before, even if you don't make a depo, as long as you have good wager, you'll get a nice monthly bonus. Now, players that don't have depo won't get an email for their monthly bonus. But it's a good way to combat those freeloading through wagering, after all, it's business. But it seems even some real players are affected. But on the other hand, Stake has been generous for how many years, and that makes them one of the go-to casinos. But this move of theirs might affect or decrease their number of players slowly. One of the reasons a player plays at a specific casino is because of the bonus. Maybe for now, the effect isn't big yet. Did Stake show the formula on how they calculate the bonus?
|
|
|
|
|
panjul07
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 1449
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 09:21:10 AM |
|
Before, even if you don't make a depo, as long as you have good wager, you'll get a nice monthly bonus. Now, players that don't have depo won't get an email for their monthly bonus. But it's a good way to combat those freeloading through wagering, after all, it's business. But it seems even some real players are affected.
But on the other hand, Stake has been generous for how many years, and that makes them one of the go-to casinos. But this move of theirs might affect or decrease their number of players slowly. One of the reasons a player plays at a specific casino is because of the bonus. Maybe for now, the effect isn't big yet.
Did Stake show the formula on how they calculate the bonus?
I believe the main concern is not about between non depo vs depo, but more about getting lower bonuses although players made depo + wager + even negative PnL. Just like what is posted by AHOYBRAUSE before where someone get lower bonus with much bigger wager stats than a player with much lower wager stat. I experienced it myself many times since Stake adjusted their bonuses, simple example is like when I have similar gameplay statistic within 2 different months but the bonus can be really different while logically it should be similar (not with a big gap). Coming to the formula on their bonuses, Stake is not disclosing it till now, even if players feel that they get much lower bonus than what they should get and then asking support or even VIP host, the answer will be "all bonuses are calculated correctly".
|
| .SHUFFLE.COM.. | ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ | ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ | . ...Next Generation Crypto Casino... |
|
|
|
|
xLays
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 09:39:27 AM |
|
Can someone send the Post Monthly bonus link here? I received the email for the September Post Monthly bonus, but the link in the email isn’t working for me. This is the first time I’ve experienced an issue with the Post Monthly bonus link. Could someone please share the link here? TIA.
|
| .SHUFFLE.COM.. | ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ | ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ | . ...Next Generation Crypto Casino... |
|
|
|
Teethow
Jr. Member

Activity: 195
Merit: 3
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 10:03:32 AM |
|
Can someone send the Post Monthly bonus link here? I received the email for the September Post Monthly bonus, but the link in the email isn’t working for me. This is the first time I’ve experienced an issue with the Post Monthly bonus link. Could someone please share the link here? TIA.
https://playstake.fans/bonus?code=septpostmonthlycom23210qweased&utm_medium=email
|
|
|
|
|
|