Bitcoin Forum
October 06, 2026, 08:36:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 [1343] 1344 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Stake.com - The World's largest Casino - Drake, UFC, Everton, Stake F1 Team  (Read 344610 times)
Mahdirakib
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1233


In Search of Incredible


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 03:14:02 PM
 #26841

~ For that reason I also felt I have to leave there, despite my high VIP rank. When you wager and lose more than a gold account and get the same weekly/monthly bonus there must be something wrong. And since this felt more and more annoying to me I only had 1 thing to do to solve that dilemma, leave.
I have also decided to leave Stake for these reasons. But today I got some luck with the post-monthly bonus and managed to turn $15 bonus amount into $220+. However, it hasn't changed my decision here. I will avoid making deposits at Stake, and I will only play with the bonuses as long as I get them.


▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D  
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
Symphonized
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 3136
Merit: 57

Primedice.com & Stake.com


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 10:42:26 PM
 #26842

Someone just hit 50,000x on Keno Xtreme by @degen_lab with a $0.43 bet on Stake

https://x.com/Stake/status/2104570614321475705

drangos
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 633
Merit: 105


SIG-A043B59AE2


View Profile WWW
September 29, 2026, 12:39:49 AM
 #26843

Seems like most of us (gamblers of this forum) don't play at Stake as we used to do in the past. And the reason is clear here, the bonuses of Stake aren't same as those used to be before. They have reduced it significantly. Where the most important part is that the bonuses are better on some other casinos now compared to Stake. Based on my observation in the last few months, the negative PnL stats don't really have any impact on the weekly bonus now. These are enough to stop playing at Stake. The instant withdrawal system of Stake only encourages me to make deposits here.

Exactly that. Stake used to be on top of the industry rewards wise but now it's just meh. Pair that with frustration of log time high volume gamblers that get nothing but they have to watch small players to get promotions and bonus emails (wager this to get that) on a weekly and monthly basis. I mean you can see and feel the missing appreciation for players that built that site, the disrespect in that regard is staggering.
For that reason I also felt I have to leave there, despite my high VIP rank. When you wager and lose more than a gold account and get the same weekly/monthly bonus there must be something wrong. And since this felt more and more annoying to me I only had 1 thing to do to solve that dilemma, leave.

I believe the key factor is the size of the prize. But also the predictability and transparency of the pay out system. The acceptance of promotions that change over time should be reserved for those who play a lot, but if there is no logical link between wagering. Losses, status and rewards. It will be hard to gauge the value of loyalty. While instant withdrawals continue to be a valuable feature for crypto players. It might not be sufficient to keep those playing for the long haul. I have also noticed that the competition amongst crypto casinos has grown and this means that they now have more options when it comes to comparing their casinos' VIP benefits. The reward structure itself may be as important as the amount of the reward if Stake is serious about keeping high volume players.

███████████    B I T L I S T        🔄 MIXERS     📈 EXCHANGES     🎰 CASINOS    ███████████
████████████████████     CATALOG CRYPTO WEBSITES #KYCFREE    ████████████████████
███████████    |   Bitcointalk Archive   |   Image Hosting   |  Currency Converter  |    ███████████
Cointxz
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1344


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
September 29, 2026, 10:29:35 AM
 #26844


I believe the key factor is the size of the prize. But also the predictability and transparency of the pay out system. The acceptance of promotions that change over time should be reserved for those who play a lot, but if there is no logical link between wagering. Losses, status and rewards. It will be hard to gauge the value of loyalty. While instant withdrawals continue to be a valuable feature for crypto players. It might not be sufficient to keep those playing for the long haul. I have also noticed that the competition amongst crypto casinos has grown and this means that they now have more options when it comes to comparing their casinos' VIP benefits. The reward structure itself may be as important as the amount of the reward if Stake is serious about keeping high volume players.

From my experience recently on playing with multiple casino, Nothing beats the fast withdrawal feature since those bonuses are just small percentage of our total wager while fast withdrawal gives a sense of satisfying the need of urgency to get our money out of the casino right after we won.

I experienced lots of delay on withdrawals from different casino that commonly due to their payment processor while I never experienced delay on Stake which is the reason I still play here despite the decline in bonus.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Symphonized
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 3136
Merit: 57

Primedice.com & Stake.com


View Profile
October 01, 2026, 05:12:29 PM
 #26845

Welcome to the biggest in the game @_TJRTrades

https://x.com/Stake/status/2105667149947981923

John Felio
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 4
Merit: 0


View Profile WWW
October 01, 2026, 06:12:32 PM
 #26846

Stake is definitely one of the most recognized names in the industry.  Grin
AHOYBRAUSE
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1470
Merit: 2105


よろしく


View Profile WWW
October 02, 2026, 07:38:40 AM
 #26847


Stake really is getting a bit crazy with their "sub bonus" requirements. Today they sent the new email saying you have to wager 24$ on Mines to qualify.
I mean you can do this in super low risk mode but obviously you still can lose with this. And all that for a tiny bonus, smh.




len01
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2184
Merit: 618


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
October 02, 2026, 11:22:24 AM
 #26848


Stake really is getting a bit crazy with their "sub bonus" requirements. Today they sent the new email saying you have to wager 24$ on Mines to qualify.
I mean you can do this in super low risk mode but obviously you still can lose with this. And all that for a tiny bonus, smh.




At first, it was just free, then a $5 sports bet, and now a $24 bet on mines.  Cheesy

I’m actually curious to see how much I’ll get from this subscription bonus. I didn’t receive any bonus before even though I had already placed a $5 bet, so I’m going to place the $24 bet this time just to see how much I’ll get.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
BlackyJacky
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 592
Merit: 0


View Profile
October 02, 2026, 07:53:23 PM
 #26849

Stake is definitely one of the most recognized names in the industry.  Grin

Considering that they spend USD 2 billion per year for marketing, this should not be a surprise.

Much more surprising is their laughable profit in the height of only USD 3,5 million!  Cheesy
Hispo
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2086
Merit: 3214


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
October 02, 2026, 08:44:12 PM
 #26850


Stake really is getting a bit crazy with their "sub bonus" requirements. Today they sent the new email saying you have to wager 24$ on Mines to qualify.
I mean you can do this in super low risk mode but obviously you still can lose with this. And all that for a tiny bonus, smh.




At first, it was just free, then a $5 sports bet, and now a $24 bet on mines.  Cheesy

I’m actually curious to see how much I’ll get from this subscription bonus. I didn’t receive any bonus before even though I had already placed a $5 bet, so I’m going to place the $24 bet this time just to see how much I’ll get.

Please share your results here. I am also curious to see whether there is some proportionality between the "cost" of the bonus and the possible benefits of it.

As for myself, I am not a Mines gambler, so I am going to pass on this bonus and see what the next one is going to bring for people like me, who prefer other kinds of games and experiences on stake.

I am even surprised I received the email in the first place, considering I am not even into mines.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
JeromeTash
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1602


Heisenberg


View Profile
October 02, 2026, 08:45:04 PM
 #26851

Stake is definitely one of the most recognized names in the industry.  Grin
It's amazing how the brand has grown over the years. I remember when they just started out here in the forum like yesterday but one thing I have got to say is they have really excelled with their marketing and sponsorship deal that have given them more exposure. It's hard to talk about crypto casinos or online gambling platforms without mentioning stake.com

Cointxz
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1344


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
October 03, 2026, 02:32:58 AM
 #26852



Anyone here that complete the requirements of this specific bonus already received their rewards.

I completed this and reward should be sent on the first day of the month but until now there’s no bonus email. Also monthly subscription is not available too on my side to register. My Stake email promotion is a bit silent.  Cheesy

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Symphonized
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 3136
Merit: 57

Primedice.com & Stake.com


View Profile
October 03, 2026, 06:06:07 AM
 #26853

Someone turned $150 into over $1M on Ravens Revenge by @ValkyrieXStudio, Only on Stake.

https://x.com/Stake/status/2106220192451961146

len01
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2184
Merit: 618


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
October 03, 2026, 08:41:38 AM
 #26854

I completed this and reward should be sent on the first day of the month but until now there’s no bonus email.
Have you checked the unclaimed promotional section?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
panjul07
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4354
Merit: 1449



View Profile WWW
October 03, 2026, 08:45:16 AM
 #26855

Stake really is getting a bit crazy with their "sub bonus" requirements. Today they sent the new email saying you have to wager 24$ on Mines to qualify.
I mean you can do this in super low risk mode but obviously you still can lose with this. And all that for a tiny bonus, smh.



I did not subscribe last month but I do subscribe this month because the requirement can be said easier and I understand the game.
Lucky me I did not lose when trying to wager $24 on mines game, even managed to make small profit.

For the subs bonus itself, I wont expect to get something big and I will not force myself to wager more in Stake this month.
I'm 5% short to the next partial level up or about $250k wager to claim the $1280 partial level up bonus but I wont try to hit it within a month only.




██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
.
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Hispo
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2086
Merit: 3214


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
October 03, 2026, 02:15:18 PM
 #26856

I wonder if there is some chance for stake to feature Dices in the future for their monthly bonus instead games like Mines and their betting markets?
Perhaps, they don't like to feature Dices so often as it is relatively easy for anyone to wager a big amount of money and not to lost any in the shot term? So they prefer to feature games which present more volatility.

What do you guys think, do you believe that is a rather valid explanation or Am I missing it in this issue of monthly bonuses by Stake ?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
bangjoe
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2310
Merit: 962


Bitcoin $1 Million


View Profile WWW
October 03, 2026, 08:44:36 PM
 #26857

Someone turned $150 into over $1M on Ravens Revenge by @ValkyrieXStudio, Only on Stake.

https://x.com/Stake/status/2106220192451961146

Don't open things like that anymore, I've been traumatized by a bad imagination in the world of gambling, I rather believe a person can make $150 so $100 million in meme coins than he plays in a casino, luck and what kind of ability must he have in gambling to do that? or what game should I join Huh

I wonder if there is some chance for stake to feature Dices in the future for their monthly bonus instead games like Mines and their betting markets?
Perhaps, they don't like to feature Dices so often as it is relatively easy for anyone to wager a big amount of money and not to lost any in the shot term? So they prefer to feature games which present more volatility.

What do you guys think, do you believe that is a rather valid explanation or Am I missing it in this issue of monthly bonuses by Stake ?

You are quite reasonable, we know how Dice is played, some people can outsmart it to find the probability with the lowest risk, at least my thoughts are the same as yours, about why Dice are not included in monthly subscription Games, actually if customers want it can be, only the wager required will definitely be demanded bigger.

Hispo
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2086
Merit: 3214


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
October 03, 2026, 08:55:52 PM
 #26858

Someone turned $150 into over $1M on Ravens Revenge by @ValkyrieXStudio, Only on Stake.

https://x.com/Stake/status/2106220192451961146

Don't open things like that anymore, I've been traumatized by a bad imagination in the world of gambling, I rather believe a person can make $150 so $100 million in meme coins than he plays in a casino, luck and what kind of ability must he have in gambling to do that? or what game should I join Huh

I wonder if there is some chance for stake to feature Dices in the future for their monthly bonus instead games like Mines and their betting markets?
Perhaps, they don't like to feature Dices so often as it is relatively easy for anyone to wager a big amount of money and not to lost any in the shot term? So they prefer to feature games which present more volatility.

What do you guys think, do you believe that is a rather valid explanation or Am I missing it in this issue of monthly bonuses by Stake ?

You are quite reasonable, we know how Dice is played, some people can outsmart it to find the probability with the lowest risk, at least my thoughts are the same as yours, about why Dice are not included in monthly subscription Games, actually if customers want it can be, only the wager required will definitely be demanded bigger.

Probably is goes beyond being reasonable in terms of what games are not considered for monthly subscription.
It is about mathematics, I think. The casino knows people are very likely to use a single dice roll with enough money to qualify and use the lowest risk possible.

It could be fixed if Stake wanted to add some wagering requirement to the monthly bonus, but it could unfortunately ruin the purpose of the bonus itself if they start to make those wagering requirements tougher.

In the end, stake is a casino and as any other casino, they are very good at math and laws of probability.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Symphonized
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 3136
Merit: 57

Primedice.com & Stake.com


View Profile
October 04, 2026, 12:44:53 AM
 #26859

BANG! 2277x on Mines @BtcsTv

https://x.com/Stake/status/2106323385613480004

Cointxz
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1344


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
October 04, 2026, 01:28:15 AM
 #26860

I completed this and reward should be sent on the first day of the month but until now there’s no bonus email.
Have you checked the unclaimed promotional section?

Yes and it’s not there.

Also, I verify this with the support yesterday and they confirmed that rewards for this promotion is not yet distributed.

I thought I’m not eligible for the reward since I didn’t received the monthly subscription email for October. I subscribed using friends link but I’m skeptical if I will still get the reward even if I completed the mines wager requirements.


..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 [1343] 1344 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!