Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:23:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin is unstoppable  (Read 6137 times)
hrz

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:33:43 AM

bitcoin increasingly developed bitcoin more advanced and can not be stopped, where the internet where and many people who admire bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cpkozak

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:38:08 AM

Electronic money is impossible to stop and can not stop this trend. But there is a pity that not the government is ahead but that the individual is ahead. Currently, the State Bank is forbidding electronic payments and transactions, but in the future it will not be possible to prohibit it. Instead of arguing about why Bitcoin must be anonymous, The complex dispersed network is designed for illicit purposes and we should focus on developing and applying this great technology most effectively.
B@rry@llen

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:28:18 AM

Yes, as of now may people used to do a bitcoin or to earn bitcoin by doing this. Time by time bitcoin increasing rapidly and help poeple to earn money.
lightning mcqueen

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:32:54 AM

bitcoin at any time will not be stopped, because right now even if the state stops bitcoin but bitcoin will still exist and will rise high in the next few years. to stop bitcoin is simply by turning off internet connections around the world and that's impossible.

Bitcoin has grown up very very fast, and it has been known all over the world, so I think its not possible to stop bitcoin at this time because many people and users will make noise if they try to stop it now.
melekseverce

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:26:35 AM

Technologically: yes. Completely.

Politically: Well… sort of.

Let me explain:

Bitcoin is a technology. Not a company or a specific currency.

It’s fully decentralized across about 10,000 computers worldwide, any one of which can fully restore the entire network.

In a way, it’s very similar to the internet. You can block specific people from using specific websites… but it’s pretty hard to stop “the internet.” With satellites flying around the world beaming internet, 3G networks in many countries, and phone lines that you can plug a modem into, it’s pretty damn hard to stop people from using the internet altogether.
ZirconiumX

Activity: 286

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:27:57 AM

I hope that bitcoin will really be infinite and it will never end.I currently don't see any measure by which a bitcoin could end even ever
leavefifa

Activity: 106

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:29:44 PM

Today, Bitcoin is unstoppable. For two reasons. First, Bitcoin is a new trend of the future. It is good and necessary for everyone. Second, when the need to work and earn money is never lost, collecting and searching for Bitcoin is an attractive job. Some countries may prohibit the circulation of BItcoin, but can not prohibit people from obtaining Bitcoin. When Bitcoin is a trend, people still need Bitcoins. Bitcoin is unstoppable.
Krispin47

Activity: 212

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:33:47 PM

even when attacked from the inside by blockstream/core it just forks and offers two chains. at least one will continue delivering p2p electronic money to the people with low fees.  maybe both?  we'll see. Smiley
Maybe, I don't know if there ware any successful hardforks in it's development to fix a bug or something. But to my knowladge, this hardfork was planed by Satoshi himself, long time ago. I can't say I know with certainty all the fork history and changes in protocol and design of Bitcoin all these years, but I am pretty certain that making your blocks bigger is not really stepping away from Bitcoin's originality.
lamcouz

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:36:07 PM

Positive news about Btc is desired by every Btc users.From few months Btc collapse constantly.Everyone is deeply waiting for any position change.Recently the news of china about Btc is focus and matter of joyful for us.But I think it's the time to gather more and more good news that can reinforce the market again.
iconicavs

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Business Driven CryptoCurrency based on Assest

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:40:59 PM

even when attacked from the inside by blockstream/core it just forks and offers two chains. at least one will continue delivering p2p electronic money to the people with low fees.  maybe both?  we'll see. Smiley

It is indeed unstoppable. It has reached so many levels that other crypto currency can't reach. Bitcoin is ahead of every other coins and it's a good thing. But politically speaking, some crap leaders are really talking crap about btc and it's kinda controlling the rate of it which is a bad thing.

KITTY 0108

Activity: 147

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:43:46 PM

Of course bitcoin can not be stopped simply, because there are still many bitcoin enthusiasts who use bitcoin.

▰▰▰   Decentralized Sports   ⚽ ──   GlobaTalent    ── ⚽   Join PRE-ICO  ▰▰▰
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┃▮┃ Sport Blockchain Revolution ┃▮┃▬▬▬   ❱❱  April 16th, 2018 ❚ ❙ ❘
Telegram  ┃  Twitter  ┃  Facebook ┃  Whitepaper ┃ Bounty ┃  ANN Thread
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:42:39 PM

new people who are interested in bitcoins (like me), price of products and services are growing, technology demand, internet source everywhere, improving economy.

no doubt bitcoins is unstoppable.
In this modern world everyone wants to live an digital life, which simplify their lifestyle. Bitcoin help them in this thing. Bitcoin is a digital currency which simplify our banking experience by its innovative money transaction facility, which is uninterrupted and secure. It also help to its users to exchange their country currency into another country currency . Bitcoin help to reduce unemployment issues in many country because Bitcoin doesn't want any age or experience certificate in order to work with Bitcoin. Because of its low transaction cost and fast processing many people using it as a trading tool. These thing show us how people depend upon Bitcoin and how it is unstoppable.  Smiley
walemil

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:55:29 PM

Bitcoin is indeed unstoppable. No government or persons can stop bitcoin. It is a Cryptocurrency that has a very strong community, majority of whom are enthusiasts. Bitcoin has stood the test of time and it is here to stay. The earlier people realize the better for them.
avoxosuccesful

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:47:20 PM

Of a truth bitcoin is unstoppable and thanks to the help of the blockchain tech,and i think bitcoin is still trending because of its financial result.tho many others have given up their faith on btc buh with time they'll know they made the wrong choice,cause people stii on it?with time ya'll gon' be so rich and errybdy gon wonder.its gon be like working and when u dont expect it you get your paycheck 
tonyosa

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 10:51:06 PM

We have seen the worst of some big  governments.the chinese did ban their citizens from using cryptocurrencies,India followed suite and many others,yet with every draw back,bitcoin seem to get stronger.bitcoin is unstoppable.
Strannik-74

Activity: 348
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:06:07 PM

As we can see, everything can be stopped to some extent! Bitcoin does not yet have the strength to be unstoppable! But I believe that I will gain power sooner or later!
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:17:19 PM

Nothing can stop bitcoin will continue to rise and rise no one knows where it is, 3 to 4 more years may be beyond everyone's expectations.
No one can beat of popularity of  bitcoin cause bitcoin is the only one cryptocurrency that give help to everyone, bitcoin is continues increasing one knows 3-4 years I can see bitcoin on the top.

Nhor1011

Activity: 994

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:18:15 PM

As long as there is an internet ,i think bitcoin is unstoppable. As the day goes by bitcoin continue it's popularity and people who knows and involve in bitcoin increasing day by day. Even there are countries still did not accept bitcoin,it will continue to grow because of a new developed technology.

Glutius

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:26:30 PM

And why stop bitcoin at all? This skating rink, which will withstand and destroy all obstacles in its path. In this case, you need to adapt to the circumstances, but not to go against them.

senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:26:47 PM

Nothing can stop bitcoin will continue to rise and rise no one knows where it is, 3 to 4 more years may be beyond everyone's expectations.

It is just a matter of believe nothing else, today everyone have put their faith into Bitcoin due to which price skyrockets every another day. Once people find better alternative they will switch to that currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: