Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:40:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin is unstoppable  (Read 6137 times)
mr.bean865

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:43:57 PM

If bitcoin keep growing with the current speed, then in the year 2018 it will become unstoppable and everyone has to accept bitcoin as its currency. But if big loss happens in the near future then may be bitcoin will demolished.
harunhabib

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:57:39 PM

Yes, Bitcoin is unstoppable. Because bitcoin is the most popular crypto currencies all over the world. Bitcoin currency is the most secure from other traditional banking system. Bitcoin is reliable for the business man, trader and local people. Most of the people use bitcoin for giving payment any work etc.
I hope bitcoin is unstoppable.
Johnabraham

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:01:03 PM

I think so becuase there is no doubt bitcoins is unstoppable. bitcoin gaining popularity day by day . now market is green price is up so its a good sign for market .
CryptoPsycho

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:03:07 PM

Bitcoin is really unstoppable while altcoins have no enough trust to get more users and higher price. Demand on bitcoin is very high and i can't get it completly because ethereum is better...
odakorlina

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:14:15 AM

Truly bitcoin is unstoppable and thanks to the leverage of the blockchain technology. I am sure this trend will continue for a long time and it still these threats for bitcoin surviving due to its unique and amazing financial secure results.
Oppang Inamo

Activity: 290
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:29:26 AM

even when attacked from the inside by blockstream/core it just forks and offers two chains. at least one will continue delivering p2p electronic money to the people with low fees.  maybe both?  we'll see. Smiley
Bitcoin is really so unstoppable because many people are already supporting bitcoin.In bitcoin many people are able to gain and earn so much money.Bitcoin has been an aid to people especially in the financial needs of many.
domerosan10

Activity: 192

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:45:54 AM

Yes I agree with you, bitcoin can never be stopped. Because the bitcoin is the first coin in cryptocurrency and already some countries admit it.
wilsonwilly1

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:49:22 AM

I am firmed beliver that bitcoin would last dor a very very long time because bitcoin is really doing a great job for all its investos as wel as bitcoin users.
Ajinomoto40

Activity: 338

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:52:47 AM

even when attacked from the inside by blockstream/core it just forks and offers two chains. at least one will continue delivering p2p electronic money to the people with low fees.  maybe both?  we'll see. Smiley
yes the bitcoin is unstoppable right now and bitcoin can never be stopped. the main reason why the bitcoin is unstoppable is because the bitcoin is most popular and the most valuable coin in crypto. market and also because of it's great value.

Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:54:21 AM

Bitcoin is really so unstoppable because many people are already supporting bitcoin.In bitcoin many people are able to gain and earn so much money.Bitcoin has been an aid to people especially in the financial needs of many.
It's not only unstoppable but undisputed. It has gone through a lot of obstacles and struggles, it has been ruined by negativity for those who don't believe it but the more it becomes more popular. Its demand is increasing, and gaining more trust globally.
Coleth

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:58:39 AM

If there are people who demand bitcoin and supply of it won't last it is unstoppable. Specially now that bitcoin is being known by people. Many people now are aware of this digital money not only this but also other altcoins.
jamiebear

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:59:22 AM

Bitcoin is not unstoppable, but isn’t easy to stop either.While we’re all glad to finally be fighting the banks and falsely imposed perceptions of value, we have to stay real and keep in mind that we’ve been operating with relative freedom only because the government so far has let us – in some countries due to the technological slowness (Croatia), in others because the advantages of blockchain technology are obvious.What’s needed to truly win and make cryptocurrency unstoppable, is widespread adoption and mainstreamiziation. Only once cryptocurrencies have become irreplaceable will they have become unstoppable.
laluna24

Activity: 511

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:59:52 AM

I am firmed beliver that bitcoin would last dor a very very long time because bitcoin is really doing a great job for all its investos as wel as bitcoin users.

Yes actually we are many who are really believing in bitcoin ability to be the best as the king of cryptocurrency. When we know bitcoin and until this year it is going stronger and will continue to exists in this era of volatility. It is unstopabble indeed because I believe there are more development on blockchain technology.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:11:25 AM

I think that bitcoin is literally unstoppable because we can see that from the record of bitcoin in its price for the few months because it has been bearish and makes its price very low and yet bitcoin is still fighting and it doesn't stop bitcoin from dominating the overall market and still being the top 1 so for me, bitcoin is literally unstoppable.
tuikindu

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:13:20 AM

Anyone who watches bitcoin will be punished, and the principle of bitcoin can help you protect your wealth.

Bitcoin will be popular around the world, and the world order will be adjusted. Nobody can stop bitcoin.
Markpet01

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:14:13 AM

Bitcoin is unstoppable because there is so many rich and influence people engage on it that why so many people got mad on it.
bandungan

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:17:40 AM

bitcoin at any time will not be stopped, because right now even if the state stops bitcoin but bitcoin will still exist and will rise high in the next few years. to stop bitcoin is simply by turning off internet connections around the world and that's impossible.
cpkozak

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:18:09 AM

Please confirm my belief in BTC: This is a key protection against tyranny, traditional currency restraint and other forms of destructive value. No one can stop Bitcoin. by its anonymous nature and its scattered network. Therefore, governments can only impose certain measures to manage or control rather than control over them.
sampalokmix

Activity: 315

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:25:53 AM

That's true, even the point that people choose to quit this forum, Bitcoin remain unstoppable, probably we can see the effect of the issue to the actual price but still we can srill be profitable here, we can still have the income from the service that we had been through, I think the fact that Bitcoin survive for the years had passed that should be reasonable enough to stay.

WytskeCryptoQueen

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:30:29 AM

unstoppable and indestructible  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: