Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:08:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ULC] ICO - ULACOIN(ULC) - POW&POS - 10% - COINEXCHANGE  (Read 20875 times)
admosfir

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:10:53 AM

i have joined on the airdrop program and receive some ulacoin. but it's not enough i think. LOL
no bounty program for the next steps?? i wanna join it. no plan for another exchange market?? cryptopia or bittrex may be?
halker2010

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

The harder your life is the more meaning it has.

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:04:02 AM

quck  mining guide

1 start [ Miner start ] as administrator

2 start [ Miner get info ] keep open and close till blocks there match block there https://ulablock.com/

3 when they match run [ Miner get info ] and type multichain-cli ULC setgenerate true 10000 or 20000 just test WARNING consumes ram

4 after 10/15 minutes start [Miner get info] and see them coins

5 start [ Miner Send ] copy your online or local wallet address press enter

6 type the amount you want to send there

my btc address 14t1k9if5TBRZQf6xbgMkGQ7ABYDDtbuT1  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin

setgenerate true [Number of CPU cores] No cpu has 10k+ cores lol. It's either ~1-10

is that the real tutorial on how to mine ULC? and any link where i can download it please?
idk man when i used 98000 it took 12 gb ram and 70 percent cpu maybe its not precisely cpu cores?
homculus

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:20:19 PM

no scan ?
epicfailman

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:41:02 PM

Unofficial trade thread -
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2103476.new#new
Need an escrow
raskad

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:18:25 PM

Awesome asian coin offering!... hope it will kill it just like rupaya and bitasean!
epicfailman

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:42:42 PM

Need exchange...
Dev, what news about listing?
leslie4u

Activity: 868

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:25:43 AM

This coins concept looks good but then like others suggested, the wallet needs improvement and also the mining guide doesn't contain detailed info. People really need to dig their way to get thru to this. I hope that Dev launches a wallet that has an inbuilt miner or he publishes an alternative way that is easy to follow and execute.

Following this thread for updates. By the way web wallet looks awesome.
fpsnerd

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 09:41:35 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2017, 11:47:32 AM by fpsnerd

yeh we need windows / linux wallet for the pos

and looks like ULA miner is done server is down again
ulatech (OP)

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:03:41 AM

Need exchange...
Dev, what news about listing?
It's will on C CEX and  Coinexchange on October 15
stunvn

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:39:59 AM

teenagers with their ready-to-eat code from multichain don't know how to develop a better miner.

Chetty

Activity: 235
Merit: 153

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:53:25 AM

Hi Dev. Explain to me, I mine to the local wallet and my balance was 10 coins, but after restarting the server, the balance became 0.25 ... Where do I now look for coins?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
phucbot93

Activity: 201

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:28:50 AM

hello, is there any version for MacOs ? i want to mine some coin . Thanks !!
stunvn

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:07:42 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2017, 08:20:00 PM by stunvn

Hey.

I dig around this project I found something very interesting.

They only allow their addresses to mine coin. If you are the outsider, they will limit your earn to the minimum, even zero gain. Feel free when you mine for hours but receive nothing (not like what they advertised in their topics)

Good luck mining this coin.

-----------------------

the kids don't know how to develop this project because they are using multichain source.
Go to their website and all you can read is "become rich in the future". What about the project? NOTHING
RICH, RICH, RICH.
Even on this forum, they posted many topics. talking about becoming rich.

When people are upset about getting rich, making money they will talk about it every time, everywhere.

ULA offers you a great opportunity to get tremendous benefits from the project. So this is obviously a rare opportunity, not easy to take a second. We allow you to decide your own life. Or will you live a life like now, safe and repetitive, or you invest in the ULA and some time later will reap, change lives, family and change the lives of the people . Make the right decision, we will not let you down. Because more than anyone, Ulatech has formed the ULA - the spirit child of the team so we have, and will do our best to put this project to success.

"The thing the rich often lack is tolerance. And what the poor always lack is their ambition. " Only one sentence is enough to see the boundaries of rich and poor so clear. Every day you have to scratch your head thinking: Why are others rich and still poor? Money does not make people valuable, but when money becomes useful for convenience, money goes back to the violent influence of human life. The more the society develops, the higher the material life, the more money is in place.

How does Ulacoin deal with the major shortcomings that Bitcoin has not done? You do not need to buy the high-end VGA billions more. Only with mid-range "digging machines" and the average monthly power consumption, the big Ulakin(?) will be yours. Ulacoin has studied and coded simple algorithms in the mining process. Each 1 minute min. Thus, if the operation 24/24, a machine can be exploited to 43 200 Ulacoin equivalent to 43200 USD. So, if you invest 20 diggers earning $ 1 million a month at hand?
by Cam Duyen

The benefits of ULACOIN
DON'T HESITANT TO ACT RIGHT NOW. CO-OPERATE WITH US TO EARN MONEY.
Thu hien

SCAM ALERT!

ulatech (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 02:51:58 AM

Hey.

I dig around this project I found something very interesting.

They only allow their addresses to mine coin. If you are the outsider, they will limit your earn to the minimum, even zero gain. Feel free when you mine for hours but receive nothing (not like what they advertised in their topics)

Good luck mining this coin.

-----------------------

the kids don't know how to develop this project because they are using multichain source.
Go to their website and all you can read is "become rich in the future". What about the project? NOTHING
RICH, RICH, RICH.
Even on this forum, they posted many topics. talking about becoming rich.

When people are upset about getting rich, making money they will talk about it every time, everywhere.

ULA offers you a great opportunity to get tremendous benefits from the project. So this is obviously a rare opportunity, not easy to take a second. We allow you to decide your own life. Or will you live a life like now, safe and repetitive, or you invest in the ULA and some time later will reap, change lives, family and change the lives of the people . Make the right decision, we will not let you down. Because more than anyone, Ulatech has formed the ULA - the spirit child of the team so we have, and will do our best to put this project to success.

"The thing the rich often lack is tolerance. And what the poor always lack is their ambition. " Only one sentence is enough to see the boundaries of rich and poor so clear. Every day you have to scratch your head thinking: Why are others rich and still poor? Money does not make people valuable, but when money becomes useful for convenience, money goes back to the violent influence of human life. The more the society develops, the higher the material life, the more money is in place.

How does Ulacoin deal with the major shortcomings that Bitcoin has not done? You do not need to buy the high-end VGA billions more. Only with mid-range "digging machines" and the average monthly power consumption, the big Ulakin(?) will be yours. Ulacoin has studied and coded simple algorithms in the mining process. Each 1 minute min. Thus, if the operation 24/24, a machine can be exploited to 43 200 Ulacoin equivalent to 43200 USD. So, if you invest 20 diggers earning $ 1 million a month at hand?
by Cam Duyen

The benefits of ULACOIN
DON'T HESITANT TO ACT RIGHT NOW. CO-OPERATE WITH US TO EARN MONEY.
Thu hien

SCAM ALERT!

It's so ridiculous. We're not limit anything. you can ask Mr.Epicfailman, he's the outsider and he still can dig a large number of coins.
ulatech (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 02:55:16 AM

hello, is there any version for MacOs ? i want to mine some coin . Thanks !!
We're updating. So, it will have soon.
Thanks
ulatech (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 02:58:57 AM

Hi Dev. Explain to me, I mine to the local wallet and my balance was 10 coins, but after restarting the server, the balance became 0.25 ... Where do I now look for coins?
Did you install all the data? The block in Getinfo must be the same as the block on website
ulatech (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 03:31:09 AM

WE ARE UPGRADING THE COIN. UPDATE VERSION WILL BE AVAILABLE IN THIS MONTH.
PreBoy1987

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:46:06 AM

Dev, if you want have a good price for ULC, i think you have need to make some steps:
1. Make new Windows Wallet. Now it's work terrible (and design too). Web Wallet is good.
2. More promote to coin. Maybe, video about your plans.
3. Need normal exchange. Coinexchange and Cryptopia - good choice. C-CEX voting - not good.
4. More info about coin. Hashing algorhytm, technical info (ports, etc...).

I think it will help ULC to have good price.

There is still 0 vote for Ulacoin...
https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&coin=ulc

Do Ulacoin have any action to make their words come true?
fpsnerd

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:09:22 PM

WE ARE UPGRADING THE COIN. UPDATE VERSION WILL BE AVAILABLE IN THIS MONTH.

what that means ? hard fork ? keep up the good work
Chetty

Activity: 235
Merit: 153

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 03:15:01 PM

Hi Dev.
I ask again, did the coins from the balance of the local miner disappear altogether? On the balance of the miner was 10 coins, after the reboot it became 0.25. These coins can not be restored?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: