Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:14:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SmartCash  (Read 7927 times)
Mezmon

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:00:13 AM

Is there an official ANN for smartcash? Everything I found is either blocked for me or "no longer exists"

Manyara

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 10:40:09 AM

The marketing and promotion SmartCash has done is not enough. They should do more since in my opinion, it is a good longterm project to invest in.

For all the latest Cryptocurrency and blockchain news visit www.coinweez.com Join coinweez telegram community https://t.me/joinchat/E4QgYhDAXeum7azNK8JRuw Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/coinweez Like the Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/coinweezofficial/
maeddes (OP)

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:20:56 AM

The marketing and promotion SmartCash has done is not enough. They should do more since in my opinion, it is a good longterm project to invest in.

I feel the same about that. But the twitter giveaway had some weaknesses, many bots were abusing it so they cut it off. Im still sure it will be a nice project for the next 1-3 years to get some. But atm the price went too high for me to buy in some.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
9Bank

Activity: 229
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 07:02:41 PM

I feel the same about that. But the twitter giveaway had some weaknesses, many bots were abusing it so they cut it off. Im still sure it will be a nice project for the next 1-3 years to get some. But atm the price went too high for me to buy in some.
How hard would weekly SMART rewards be instead of current monthly? From what I understand, it's 20% reward monthly. 4.5% per week, anyone? What an exciting week!!  Cheesy

maeddes (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:18:18 AM

How hard would weekly SMART rewards be instead of current monthly? From what I understand, it's 20% reward monthly. 4.5% per week, anyone? What an exciting week!!  Cheesy

Yeah, pretty exciting if you have enough SMART to recieve the rewards :S Sadly i didnt have the opportunity to buy some when it was pretty low, and now after it went high so fast, i assume a lot of pump dumpsters will jump on that train! Maybe in 1-2 weeks ill be able to buy some and get the 1k mark!

▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
diplox

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:46:32 PM

Yeah, pretty exciting if you have enough SMART to recieve the rewards :S Sadly i didnt have the opportunity to buy some when it was pretty low, and now after it went high so fast, i assume a lot of pump dumpsters will jump on that train! Maybe in 1-2 weeks ill be able to buy some and get the 1k mark!

At the moment the price tends to spike around this time of the month as people are trying to get as much SMART in their account before the snapshot taken on the 25th. Luckily, I managed to get to 1000 this time last month so I am just waiting for my first rewards payment to come in next week  Smiley

I think it is definitely one to invest and HODL to reap the rewards long term.
maeddes (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:06:01 AM

Congratz to you man Smiley I hope i will be able to get enough SMART for the 1000 next month before the snapshot. I agree that it will be a longterm hodl, and since it doesnt need to be a 24/7 online wallet its kinda nice for a PoS! I really hope ill make it next month!

megainarmy

Activity: 349
Merit: 184

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:56:14 AM

Which port uses the local wallet by default?
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:00:27 AM

if the project is going to go for a long term then the dev and the team should work very hard and try to promote the project so the investor will attracted to the project. promoting the project is a must thing that the dev and the team do because people will see the benefit from the project and with the helping from the other people to promote, the project will reach their goals. but if there is not many people is going to promote the project then it is difficult to get survive in the crypto world.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Hodl4us

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:19:53 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2017, 12:48:07 PM by Hodl4us

What is going on? I made several payments from the official smartcash pool to cryptopia and none reached the destination.

When I search my cryptopia address in blockchain explorer gives error message "NOT FOUND".

Block explorer displays last transaction as being a block from 8 Sept! https://explorer.smartcash.cc
diplox

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:35:02 PM

What is going on? I made several payments from the official smartcash pool to cryptopia and none reached the destination.

When I search my cryptopia address in blockchain explorer gives error message "NOT FOUND".

Block explorer displays last transaction as being a block from 8 Sept! https://explorer.smartcash.cc

Not sure why your transactions aren't going through but I can see all of the transactions on the SMART block explorer right up to the present time (although the link should be http://explorer.smartcash.cc not https)

Are you still only seeing up to 8th Sept?
diplox

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:43:32 PM

Congratz to you man Smiley I hope i will be able to get enough SMART for the 1000 next month before the snapshot. I agree that it will be a longterm hodl, and since it doesnt need to be a 24/7 online wallet its kinda nice for a PoS! I really hope ill make it next month!

Good luck!  Smiley

Completely agree with what you say about not needing the wallet to be online 24/7 to earn the rewards - I have invested a small amount in BitCore (BTX) for this reason too.
sealofsun

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:58:07 PM

If you keep still, you should dispose of
This coin earned only for today, Always not to be valid.
megainarmy

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:49:12 PM

Smartcash coins not arrived yet to cryptopia from of.pool about 12 hours... Created a ticket, let's awaiting for some time )))
megainarmy

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:44:55 PM

In short, the rate has grown, the stock exchanges have closed the input to wallets, such as service immediately began, well, as usual.
This applies to both cryptopia and CE.
We are waiting for the dump and opening of the wallets.  Angry  Angry  Angry
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:18:51 PM

Is there an official ANN for smartcash? Everything I found is either blocked for me or "no longer exists"

No official thread here on bitcointalk.
But they have official forum on their website:
https://forum.smartcash.cc/c/general-discussion

InahC

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:27:47 PM

Hey guys, i just wanted to know about your opinions about https://smartcash.cc/, do you guys think its worth keeping an eye on it?
Thx a lot for your opinions in advance!
I just notice this in the market earlier, It has a 80%+ percent increase in the market, I think many people are trying it out or something.

❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰❰ ♦ SIMDAQ ♦ ❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱
Learn how to trade profitable!
 Instagram▲      Medium  Telegram▲    Facebook▲      Twitter
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:33:21 PM

Hey guys, i just wanted to know about your opinions about https://smartcash.cc/, do you guys think its worth keeping an eye on it?
Thx a lot for your opinions in advance!
I just notice this in the market earlier, It has a 80%+ percent increase in the market, I think many people are trying it out or something.

Since they have a this much growth why they does not have an official thread or any announcement in the forum. I see that they have their own wallet, own forum and etc... This is fine to invest on this concern project. Gaining the trust among the crypto users they should be part of the forum and should have trusted escrow in the forum to find the better security for the investment.
22justin

Activity: 307
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 11:54:28 PM

smartcash about to turn into smartcrash. this coin is such a scam. 5billion supply. absurd staking rewards. all those who got in when the coin was under 3ml are gonna DESTROY this coin soon. buyers do your research!

Looking for the next 10x Small Cap for Q2 2018? $XBY (dApp Platform, New PoSign Algorithm), $SHIFT (dPoS Decentralized Web 3.0 on IFPS) & $BLOCK (Blockchain Agnostic DeX, atomic swaps)
Twitter: @Vancitycrypto
NanamiX

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:35:51 AM

the wallet is triggering my antivirus, the staking looks unrealistic, the team does not even have pictures on there homepage. I smell scam  Undecided
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: