Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:22:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SmartCash  (Read 7924 times)
Digital Mutant

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:29:08 PM

I don't know the prediction but at the moment it is very profitable, best price on https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.SMART_BRIDGE.BTC

It is very fast and the reward system will engage a lot of people!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
maeddes (OP)

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:39:23 AM

Totally agree to that. Id start the smartnode right away if i had enough SMARTcash in my wallet. But times are hard at the moment!

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
kozlov_artur

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:25:44 PM

Pool lycheebit.com SCAM !!! Do not mine there promaynil 5 hours coin Nihilo, they all blocks were thrown into the orphan !!! Do not waste your time and money on this pool !!!
maeddes (OP)

Activity: 193

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:45:17 PM

Pool lycheebit.com SCAM !!! Do not mine there promaynil 5 hours coin Nihilo, they all blocks were thrown into the orphan !!! Do not waste your time and money on this pool !!!

Sorry i dont get you at this statement? How is this related to the topic lol

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
EMV

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:37:40 AM

Hey guys, i just wanted to know about your opinions about https://smartcash.cc/, do you guys think its worth keeping an eye on it?
Thx a lot for your opinions in advance!
Smart Rewards. One of the main options which can play a leading role in the provision SmartCash in the cryptoforeign exchange market. An essence in rewarding of the old investors or people who are long working with the platform. All who will keep on the account one thousand tokens of SMARTS from the 25th day of one month to the same number of the next month participate. Then on a purse of the participant coins which quantity is proportional to quantity of the coins withheld by it will arrive. Also the sum depends on the total number of the koin created by mayner. It is remarkable that 15% of this quantity are used as Smart Rewards.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
mine_phun

Activity: 208

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 04:15:09 PM

Hi Guys,

We have been requested to setup Smartcash and some other KECCAK coins @ NLPOOL.

Can you please give it a try and help us a bit? we really want to find first block soon Smiley

Keccak is working at our pool with claymore and without rejects!

>>

NLPool is a Dutch miningpool running in Amsterdam the Netherlands. The pool has been setup to provide a good and stable pool for people who are located in the Netherlands or Benelux. Our pool is dedicated to have less latency meaning lower risks for stale shares. This means you will get higher profits.

Our philosophy:
- Performance
- Profit by lowering latency and stale shares
- Security
- Minimum fees

Our mining fee will be of 0% for all Blake2S algo coins until April 1st. After the launch period, it will be fixed between 0.5% and 1%

How to contact us ?
E-mail: nlpool.nl@outlook.com
Telegram: : t.me/nlpool

Key features:
- Amsterdam dedicated server with DDos Protection
- Small mining fee : 0% during the 2 months launch period. After, between 0,5% and 1%
- Anonymous and no registration !
- Hourly payments
- yiimp multi-algo with several coins
- Everything is tested on a second non-productive server before launching to minimize your risks on the actual mining pool. (new stratum, webpages changes, payments and other code updates)

Claymore example:
SmartCash: EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eu1.ethpool.org:4444 -ewal <Your_ETH_WALLETADDRESS>.<YourWorkerName> -epsw x -dpool stratum+tcp://mine.nlpool.nl:5133 -dwal <YOURSMARTWALLETADDRESS> -dpsw c=SMART -dcoin keccak
bitvar

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:49:13 AM

Hi Guys,

Can you please give it a try and help us a bit? we really want to find first block soon Smiley

>>

NLPool is a Dutch miningpool running in Amsterdam the Netherlands. The pool has been setup to provide a good and stable pool for people who are located in the Netherlands or Benelux. Our pool is dedicated to have less latency meaning lower risks for stale shares. This means you will get higher profits.

Our philosophy:
- Performance
- Security
- Minimum fees

Our mining fee will be of 0% for all Blake2S algo coins until April 1st. After the launch period, it will be fixed between 0.5% and 1%

How to contact us ?

Key features:
- Small mining fee : 0% during the 2 months launch period. After, between 0,5% and 1%
- Hourly payments
- Everything is tested on a second non-productive server before launching to minimize your risks on the actual mining pool. (new stratum, webpages changes, payments and other code updates)

Claymore example:
SmartCash: EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eu1.ethpool.org:4444 -ewal <Your_ETH_WALLETADDRESS>.<YourWorkerName> -epsw x -dpool stratum+tcp://mine.nlpool.nl:5133 -dwal <YOURSMARTWALLETADDRESS> -dpsw c=SMART -dcoin keccak

Dead pool or SCAM!
After 12 hours mining [6 X RX580 + 6 X RX 570] - all balances are totaly zero:
https://unsee.cc/5f354a74/
mine_phun

Activity: 208

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 07:46:24 PM

Hi Guys,

>>

Our philosophy:
- Performance
- Security
- Minimum fees

How to contact us ?

Key features:
- Hourly payments

Claymore example:

Dead pool or SCAM!
After 12 hours mining [6 X RX580 + 6 X RX 570] - all balances are totaly zero:
https://unsee.cc/5f354a74/

May i ask how you come to this stupid conclusion?

The pool is performing perfectly fine, we are finding 2 blocks an hour and do frequent payouts.
Also, we are the only pool with the high performance yiimp software who have Smartcash running!

Please check for yourself @ nlpool.nl and delete your post?
cointopper

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:22:35 PM

Hello SmartCash believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of SmartCash at: https://cointopper.com/coin/smartcash

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
Haley craft

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:25:47 PM

It looks like a good project to look forward to.
But a while ago there seemed to be a BUG in the project's smart contract.

Dominic_King

Activity: 119

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:35:42 PM

I think SmartCash is quite good. The project mainly focuses on community governance, cooperation, and growth-focused blockchain-based development. Creating a functional and easy to use digital economy is its end goal.It is feasible, mutually interchangeable, active, merchant oriented, user-friendly and community-driven cryptocurrency with a decentralized governance system.
Lloyd Jacksok

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:46:41 PM

SmartCash is a self-funded community driven the private digital currency. It is a price stabilization mechanism; the whole idea is to create a disincentive to prevent money moved out if you want to spend then generate another wallet for that.
Darius_Wright

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:18:22 PM

If you are in search for virtual currencies with good return Smart is a good option. With a 5-year investment, the revenue is expected to be around +2716.22%, that means your current $100 investment may be up to $2816.22 in 2022.
Griffith Allen

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:32:32 PM

In my view, it is quite promissing in the future. With Smart coins we can transact and do business on a blockchain in the currency, we are familiar with without having to worry about the value of money going up and down.
Duane Taylor

Activity: 114

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:37:16 PM

Smart Cash is a marked improvement over bitcoin and is a very good currency to invest in smart Cash because of lower value, and its improvements over Bitcoin makes it a good one to invest heavily.
Garrick Lee

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:05:52 AM

I think SmartCash is extremely promissing for long-term investment. It wants to be an all in one solution for fast, private transactions. While many coins are working toward this admirable goal, they have the most community-focused approach. In addition to offering stealth options to protect the privacy of users, they also allow for investors to actually decide the fate of the network.
Azaria Rodriguez

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:06:54 AM

SmartCash (SMART) is a blockchain-based crypto that sets itself apart with community governance, a self-funded community treasury, and mining accessibility to standard PCs. With emphasis on community involvement and merchant adoption, SmartCash aims to create the most nimble and fastest-growing crypto.
Cuthbert Allen

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:08:34 AM

SmartCash is a project that’s all-in on open governance. It’s especially attractive for those who are interested in privacy, transparency, and decentralization at all costs. This community-driven approach, if successful, could be the beginning of a new paradigm for decentralized development using small teams.
kariky_123

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:10:00 AM

I speak highly of SmartCash. The Smartcash system is one of the quickest ways to pay or receive money I have ever seen. Literally after the send button is click no longer than 1 second later, a notification pops up on the other end notifying the user that they have received the funds.
newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:08:57 AM

Watch on the line of this coin price. Do you really think that this cryptocurrency has any future. I am not sure. Telling more strictly no mind that this coin will start to rise. Don’t pay too much attention to this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: