Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 11:20:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Promising New Currency  (Read 2282 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
manishva (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 12:52:56 PM

Hi All.

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce a brand new currency that is being launched before the end of this year.
I have done a thorough due diligence on the company and it seems to be very sustainable and promising.
Not only is it just launching the currency but it is also releasing it to to the world's exchange markets to invite outsiders to invest and trade in it.

I am open to sharing all the related details but before that I just wanted to make sure if this is the right place to do so.

Looking forward to someone's response so that we can enhance this discussion further.

Best Regards

Manish Valecha
User365

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

physics, mathematics and engineering

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 01:31:44 PM

Hi All.

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce a brand new currency that is being launched before the end of this year.
I have done a thorough due diligence on the company and it seems to be very sustainable and promising.
Not only is it just launching the currency but it is also releasing it to to the world's exchange markets to invite outsiders to invest and trade in it.

I am open to sharing all the related details but before that I just wanted to make sure if this is the right place to do so.

Looking forward to someone's response so that we can enhance this discussion further.

Best Regards

Manish Valecha

Well you could share:
 - Roadmap/whitepaper
 - Features
 - Pro´s and con´s
 - Which exchanges will your coin be available on
 - Which company ?

Will this be an ico ?

[could be your ad]
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 01:34:14 PM

Exactly, you can't just give a vague address and expect us to find the specifics about your coin because that's what will be appealing to this community and will trigger our potential investment so you have a lot of info to let out if your coin will see the light of the day.
manishva (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:03:07 AM

Hi Guys.

Thank you for the curiosity and the guidance on how to provide more information about the coin.
So far, the details I have are as follows:

- The company that will launch it in the end of November, will already have a member base of 2.5m people.
- There will be a a flood of 100 million coins at the time of launch.
- 10% of these coins are for the company itself and for rewarding the royal members of the company.
- They are setting up their very own block chain.
- The coin will be listed on big and popular exchange programs from day 1 that will enable trading of the coin by members AND non-members of the company.
- The coin be used as an accepted currency to make purchases of real products on the company's online portal.
- After stating the above, in my knowledge, this will be an ICO
- The company is called Futurenet. It is a 5 year old company with a present member base of 1.8m people. Their offices are in Poland and Dubai (where I happen to live).
- Futurenet has had a track record of success and every member is benefiting from their revshare structure because they have lots of money coming in to the company from outside investors. That is the reason it one of the few revshare programs that has actually lasted so long and plans to last much further with various sustainability measures in place - the coin's launch being one of them.
- Every royal member of the company gets one free coin per day from the date of membership till the launch date(25th November) PLUS 50 free coins as goodwill (royal members rewards).

The information shared above is to the best of my knowledge and more details will be available as the launch date comes closer.
I cordially invite further questions and discussions in order to allow people to take advantage of this coin.

Best Regards

Manish Valecha.
gamerfan

Activity: 766
Merit: 501

BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL AND CREDIT CARDS

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:46:29 AM

Hi Guys.

Thank you for the curiosity and the guidance on how to provide more information about the coin.

- The company that will launch it in the end of November, will already have a member base of 2.5m people.
- 10% of these coins are for the company itself and for rewarding the royal members of the company.
- The coin will be listed on big and popular exchange programs from day 1 that will enable trading of the coin by members AND non-members of the company.
- The coin be used as an accepted currency to make purchases of real products on the company's online portal.
- The company is called Futurenet. It is a 5 year old company with a present member base of 1.8m people. Their offices are in Poland and Dubai (where I happen to live).
- Futurenet has had a track record of success and every member is benefiting from their revshare structure because they have lots of money coming in to the company from outside investors. That is the reason it one of the few revshare programs that has actually lasted so long and plans to last much further with various sustainability measures in place - the coin's launch being one of them.
- Every royal member of the company gets one free coin per day from the date of membership till the launch date(25th November) PLUS 50 free coins as goodwill (royal members rewards).

The information shared above is to the best of my knowledge and more details will be available as the launch date comes closer.
I cordially invite further questions and discussions in order to allow people to take advantage of this coin.

Best Regards

Manish Valecha.

It sounds very promising and appealing. Can you say more about

1. Which is the 5 year old company? Can you share the link to their website?
2. Which kind of products the company will sell on their portal?
3. How can we receive free coins?

asma555

Activity: 335
Merit: 101

Need Bounty Manager?Hire me on telegram @asma500

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:55:56 AM

share to us about new currency so that we can get more information about it.

=≡ mHealthcoin ≡=  [。MINE, YOUR HEALTH ! 。]
▐| Providing a free health platform to manage your healthiness |▌
TELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERGITHUB
manishva (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:58:11 AM

Hi Guys.

Best Regards

Manish Valecha.

It sounds very promising and appealing. Can you say more about

1. Which is the 5 year old company? Can you share the link to their website?
2. Which kind of products the company will sell on their portal?
3. How can we receive free coins?

Hi gamerfan

Not sure if I am replying in the correct format because I am very new to this forum or any forum for that matter.
But to answer your questions...

1. The company is called Futurenet and the link is http://manishva.futurenet.club/info (I hope I am allowed to put links here).
2. The products they sell on their portal are too many to mention. I think it is like an online marketplace. I do know they have their own phone because I just saw that yesterday. I am sure there are many many other products that you can enjoy once you are a member. You can also become a free member from the link I put above. Once you are part of the family, I can invite you to our FB group where you can meet 1000s of successful members and you can get access to the FILES system or more information etc.
3. You can start receiving your 50 free coins and then one coin per day once you become a royal member. Needless to say, there is a one-time investment that you will be required to make, which in my personal opinion, is not a huge amount when you compare it to the benefits you get.

Hope this answers your questions in a satisfactory manner. I am always available to answer more questions and clear up confusions/doubts if you have any.

Best Regards

Manish Valecha
manishva (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 09:09:21 AM

share to us about new currency so that we can get more information about it.

Hi Asma

I have given most of the information that I have about it in my post above.
I will copy paste it here for you as well....

"So far, the details I have are as follows:

I cordially invite further questions and discussions in order to allow people to take advantage of this coin."
IAmLucas

Activity: 187

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 09:14:20 AM

lol this is ridiculous, you guys are morons if you go for this and its 'one time investment'. You are literally giving away your hard earned money.
nappoleon

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 09:55:41 AM

lmao, this is ridiculously funny. My suspicion grew when i saw the link with .club domain name. I've verified that this one of your multi-level marketing. You have these membership levels. Only your grandma can swallow this. lol

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
4hajs

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

Translation Service: English -> Polish

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 10:13:00 AM

lmao, this is ridiculously funny. My suspicion grew when i saw the link with .club domain name. I've verified that this one of your multi-level marketing. You have these membership levels. Only your grandma can swallow this. lol

Nice investigation, there are so many guys that just want to grab easy money. ICO madness is still very strong. Guys do your research before investing into any ICO. If the project has too many red flags just leave it behind, and you should be fine.

H O L D V E S T     ◥  Your universal gateway to the crypto markets
       Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter       JOIN ICO > MAY 8th       Slack     Telegram     ANN Thread     
────────────────────────    T R Y   O U R   P L A T F O R M    ────────────────────────
manishva (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 11:18:18 AM

There we are... I was wondering why there weren't any negative comments yet! Smiley

All due respect to the people that have posted negative comments and skepticism. Everyone has the right to their opinion and constructively negative opinions are always welcome.

I won't go on to prove them wrong or start a debate or an argument because that is not what I am here for.
This is an amicable DISCUSSION and I am 100% in favor of things that are discussed on a friendly and professional level and I am sure you all are too. Smiley

The skeptic comments that were stated above are opinions that are most likely based on the negative history of this industry.
These comments cannot be based on true facts about the company itself.

So far, I have 1.9m successful members, 5 year growth history, payment proofs, prosperity votes and other sustainable facts that are in favor of the company and its integrity and growth.

Having said that, with all due respect to everyone interacting in this post, if there is anything FACTUAL specifically against the particular company in question, please share it with us.

IAmLucas said "you are morons if you fall for the one-time-investment crap"....
No disrespect intended to him, but I would just add that the money I invested is also hard-earned by me and I have invested it, ONE TIME, after a thorough due diligence... just like so many others have.
Now either those numbers are fake (which they are not) or almost 2 MILLION members are "morons" according to IAmLucas. Smiley

Nappleon says the .club domain name gives rise to suspicion.
No disrespect intended to him, either, but would it be fair to judge the fate of a company and 2 million users based on it's domain name alone?
Basically, would it be fair to judge the book by its cover, my friend? Smiley

Having said all the above, including the negative and positive comments in this entire post, I myself suggest to everyone that they should do their due diligence before going further. Be it "Futurnet dot CLUB" or be it "ilovetoscam dot COM"... always ALWAYS due your due diligence before investing your hard earned money.

Futurenet, does not force you to pay any money to be a member. On the contrary, it allows you to actually make money (for free) by simply using their social media platform or their advertising program.

I sincerely apologize to anyone that found my message to be rude or out of place because it was not my intention at all.
Lastly, I do believe Futurenet is here to stay in the long run because I speak from facts that I have learned from within their doors and I do speak not from the outside.

Best Regards

Manish Valecha Smiley
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 11:28:52 AM

There we are... I was wondering why there weren't any negative comments yet! Smiley

All due respect to the people that have posted negative comments and skepticism. Everyone has the right to their opinion and constructively negative opinions are always welcome.

I won't go on to prove them wrong or start a debate or an argument because that is not what I am here for.
This is an amicable DISCUSSION and I am 100% in favor of things that are discussed on a friendly and professional level and I am sure you all are too. Smiley

The skeptic comments that were stated above are opinions that are most likely based on the negative history of this industry.

So far, I have 1.9m successful members, 5 year growth history, payment proofs, prosperity votes and other sustainable facts that are in favor of the company and its integrity and growth.

Having said that, with all due respect to everyone interacting in this post, if there is anything FACTUAL specifically against the particular company in question, please share it with us.

No disrespect intended to him, but I would just add that the money I invested is also hard-earned by me and I have invested it, ONE TIME, after a thorough due diligence... just like so many others have.
Now either those numbers are fake (which they are not) or almost 2 MILLION members are "morons" according to IAmLucas. Smiley

No disrespect intended to him, either, but would it be fair to judge the fate of a company and 2 million users based on it's domain name alone?

Having said all the above, including the negative and positive comments in this entire post, I myself suggest to everyone that they should do their due diligence before going further. Be it "Futurnet dot CLUB" or be it "ilovetoscam dot COM"... always ALWAYS due your due diligence before investing your hard earned money.

Futurenet, does not force you to pay any money to be a member. On the contrary, it allows you to actually make money (for free) by simply using their social media platform or their advertising program.

I sincerely apologize to anyone that found my message to be rude or out of place because it was not my intention at all.
Lastly, I do believe Futurenet is here to stay in the long run because I speak from facts that I have learned from within their doors and I do speak not from the outside.

Best Regards

Manish Valecha Smiley

You are very patient in answering all comments and posts here, including the rude ones. But I think it would be better if you furnish us with your detailed and complete Whitepaper so that all the people here could look at it and scrutinize and eventually decide whether what you are marketing here is good or not.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
manishva (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 11:49:06 AM

Best Regards

Manish Valecha Smiley

You are very patient in answering all comments and posts here, including the rude ones. But I think it would be better if you furnish us with your detailed and complete Whitepaper so that all the people here could look at it and scrutinize and eventually decide whether what you are marketing here is good or not.

Thank you for your appreciative words, Invester.
I wish I had the whitepaper and other hardcore facts to share with you and everyone else but unfortunately those are documents that are only in the possession of the company, Futurenet.
As I had mentioned earlier, the coin officially launches on the 25th or 26th of November and until then it will remain in the "pre launch" state.
I know this could work against me and would most likely kill the post altogether but I would rather be upfront and honest about what I know and don't know than give anyone here false information.
I respect the fact that people that would invest any money would want to be sure about where they put their hard earned money. I too would want to know what I am buying in to.
This coin is in pre-launch state but the company is giving members a chance to upgrade to royal levels and start reserving their coin-per-day as soon as they can and that is why I have chosen to present it to people here.... people that might be highly keen on earning their fair share from the crypto currency revolutions that the entire world is about to experience.
The only thing I can further offer is a skype or zoom call between you and/or anyone else interested. This call would be between you and my sponsor and me where we could share screens and we could show you what its all about.
Furthermore, anyone can create a free account with the company with no obligations and they can venture around the company's portal to see what its all about.
Even further, a massive FB group with all the successful members is active 24 hours a day where I can add you guys (after creating the free account on Futurenet though) and you guys can learn and experience the company from a member's perspective.

At the end of the day, I am honestly not here to rob you guys off your money, Invester. I have a conscience and no commissions in the world would be enough to help me buy a new one after knowing that the one I have is full of deceit! Smiley
IAmLucas

Activity: 187

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 11:57:58 AM

Manish, fair play for coming back, but have you actually looked at the company you are trying to promote? https://www.whois.com/whois/futurenet.club

REGISTRANT CONTACT
Name:Futurenet INC
Organization:Futurenet INC
Street:Trust Company Complex
Ajeltake Road
City:Majuro
State:Ajeltake Island
Postal Code:MH96960
Phone:+77.89456
Email:email@gmail.com

Majuro is the capital Marshall Islands literally in the middle of the Pacific Ocean... Google map it. Why isn't registered somewhere respectable and not offshore?

Also, to be fair to you, I haven't put much research into futurenet, but coming to the forum, promoting your link so you get 'benefits' without producing basic things like a whitepaper will scream scam the the majority of users here.

All of the above is IMHO

~Lucas
manishva (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:24:21 PM

Manish, fair play for coming back, but have you actually looked at the company you are trying to promote? https://www.whois.com/whois/futurenet.club

REGISTRANT CONTACT
Name:Futurenet INC
Organization:Futurenet INC
Street:Trust Company Complex
Ajeltake Road
City:Majuro
State:Ajeltake Island
Postal Code:MH96960
Phone:+77.89456
Email:email@gmail.com

Majuro is the capital Marshall Islands literally in the middle of the Pacific Ocean... Google map it. Why isn't registered somewhere respectable and not offshore?

Also, to be fair to you, I haven't put much research into futurenet, but coming to the forum, promoting your link so you get 'benefits' without producing basic things like a whitepaper will scream scam the the majority of users here.

All of the above is IMHO

~Lucas

I am on the website right now and they have offices in.... Poland (registered head office), United States, Columbia (coming soon), Brasil, U.K, Germany, Ukraine, Russia, Dubai (visited by me), India, Malaysia and Philippines and also Marshal Island (I just saw that on their locations map).
And yes, I will admit, I came in to the forum to get an experience of it. I am a huge fan of crypto currencies so this forum obviously grabbed my attention immediately. Then I thought to myself "wait a minute... do the members here know about The Futuro???  Maybe I should spread the news of this launch!!!"
Lucas, I appreciate the respect you, and everyone here so far, have given me. Your tone changed from skeptical to cooperative and I have high regards for that.
I am a 37 year old businessman in Dubai, my friend, and I take pride and honor in the person I have made myself to become over the past 10 years (since I became a businessman). By God's grace, I have become who I am on a very solid foundation of integrity and honesty. That is the way my dad taught me how to be successful in life. I know how hard it is for people to invest their money into new business ventures, especially in the online world, where we only have 2%-3% honest companies.
Having said all that, it would give me no pleasure or satisfaction if I was to dupe someone off their money. Karma is thing and I am big on it. Smiley
It is my misfortune that the company has not released their whitepapers yet for obvious reasons... they have the right to hold things close to their chest and not just publicly make them available. They ask people like us to spread the word in good faith and guide new members to their prominence leaving us with no choice but to encourage people to go with their due diligence and gut feeling.
In my opinion, if 1.8 million people are with a legally registered company making money every single day and getting proper payouts directly to their banks since day one, we can't go wrong.

Manish Smiley
ChinkyEyes

Activity: 687
Merit: 301

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:30:41 PM

Seems like a pyramid scheme. I will not invest in your coin that is for sure.

What I found: http://ethanvanderbuilt.com/2016/04/25/futurenet-scam-yes-opinion/
manishva (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:41:53 PM

What I found: http://ethanvanderbuilt.com/2016/04/25/futurenet-scam-yes-opinion/

Thank you for your message, ChinkyEyes.
May I ask...
Do you know Ethan personally enough to trust HIS opinion?
Does Ethan know Futurenet better than 1.8 million people that know and trust it?
Can Ethan show proof that it is a "scam" and will his proof overshadow the payment proofs that all the members of the company can show?

I am not asking those questions because I am trying to persuade you to change your choice.
These are just a few of the questions that could help us think on a more practical level.

Furthermore, Ethan calls almost every business a scam unless he is part of it already.
This is common practice in the network marketing industry, I am sure many will agree, where people call other companies a scam so they can promote their own opportunity.
Ethan, one individual, should not be allowed to decide the fate of a company that has registered offices in almost 10 countries in my opinion. Smiley

And, yes, adding to your link.... please have a look at this..... http://networkmarketinglabs.com/ethan-vanderbuilt-wolf-sheeps-clothing/

Regards
Manish.
nappoleon

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:47:55 PM

ofcourse it is, He can't/refuse provide whitepaper and says the company has it. And instead offer a skype call. How do we even do due diligence in that, and verify the validity of what he's saying?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
manishva (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:59:43 PM

ofcourse it is, He can't/refuse provide whitepaper and says the company has it. And instead offer a skype call. How do we even do due diligence in that, and verify the validity of what he's saying?

Just to make myself clear, I am sorry, I wasn't offering a skype call as the only form of due diligence. Instead I was offering it to allow us to share our screens with you that might have helped with your due diligence. Seeing is believing, and maybe showing you proof would have given you a better idea. It was only an over the table offer to help you get a better idea of the real people behind the keyboards and also to show you the portal from the inside as a member.

Furthermore, ChinkyEyes, based her choice on what Ethan had to say in the link she posted while I posted a link showing how "credible" Ethan really even is... not to mention Ethan's post is almost a year and a half old. Smiley

Which further reminds me, ChinkyEyes and nappoleon... The Pyramids are the strongest and sturdiest structures in the world and everyone knows that. What in your opinion is wrong with these "Pyramid Schemes"  as you or Ethan calls them? Smiley

Regards
Manish. Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: