Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 11:01:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Promising New Currency  (Read 2282 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ChinkyEyes

Activity: 687
Merit: 301

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 01:10:11 PM

Seems like a pyramid scheme. I will not invest in your coin that is for sure.

What I found: http://ethanvanderbuilt.com/2016/04/25/futurenet-scam-yes-opinion/

ofcourse it is, He can't/refuse provide whitepaper and says the company has it. And instead offer a skype call. How do we even do due diligence in that, and verify the validity of what he's saying?

Just to make myself clear, I am sorry, I wasn't offering a skype call as the only form of due diligence. Instead I was offering it to allow us to share our screens with you that might have helped with your due diligence. Seeing is believing, and maybe showing you proof would have given you a better idea. It was only an over the table offer to help you get a better idea of the real people behind the keyboards and also to show you the portal from the inside as a member.

Furthermore, ChinkyEyes, based her choice on what Ethan had to say in the link she posted while I posted a link showing how "credible" Ethan really even is... not to mention Ethan's post is almost a year and a half old. Smiley

Which further reminds me, ChinkyEyes and nappoleon... The Pyramids are the strongest and sturdiest structures in the world and everyone knows that. What in your opinion is wrong with these "Pyramid Schemes"  as you or Ethan calls them? Smiley

Regards
Manish. Smiley

What makes you think I am female?
All I did is do some research and I found out that futurenet is a pyramid scheme. I don't care what Ethan thinks. Because what this Ethan has posted is correct information from your marketingplan.

https://futurenet.club/download/MARKETINGPLAN_EN.pdf

manishva (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 01:21:29 PM

What I found: http://ethanvanderbuilt.com/2016/04/25/futurenet-scam-yes-opinion/

ofcourse it is, He can't/refuse provide whitepaper and says the company has it. And instead offer a skype call. How do we even do due diligence in that, and verify the validity of what he's saying?

Just to make myself clear, I am sorry, I wasn't offering a skype call as the only form of due diligence. Instead I was offering it to allow us to share our screens with you that might have helped with your due diligence. Seeing is believing, and maybe showing you proof would have given you a better idea. It was only an over the table offer to help you get a better idea of the real people behind the keyboards and also to show you the portal from the inside as a member.

Furthermore, ChinkyEyes, based her choice on what Ethan had to say in the link she posted while I posted a link showing how "credible" Ethan really even is... not to mention Ethan's post is almost a year and a half old. Smiley

Which further reminds me, ChinkyEyes and nappoleon... The Pyramids are the strongest and sturdiest structures in the world and everyone knows that. What in your opinion is wrong with these "Pyramid Schemes"  as you or Ethan calls them? Smiley

Regards
Manish. Smiley

What makes you think I am female?
All I did is do some research and I found out that futurenet is a pyramid scheme. I don't care what Ethan thinks. Because what this Ethan has posted is correct information from your marketingplan.

https://futurenet.club/download/MARKETINGPLAN_EN.pdf

Without sounding like I am trying to convince you to join me or Futurenet, I will easily respect your belief system and not question it.
Just as I am allowed to believe in true FACTS AND FIGURES, you have the individual privilege to believe what you see/read/hear too.
I respect that.

Not only that but I also wish you unlimited success in the businesses/ventures that you are part of.
I wish we both climb our own ladders to reach the top and we will see each other when we do!

Regards
Manish.

P.S. I am terribly sorry for referring to you as a female. My sincere apologies. Smiley
infidelio

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 01:51:42 PM

So, aside if FutureNet is pyramid scheme or not, if I understand it correctly, it is a one time investment of $1685 (according to the marketing plan) for the royal membership to start earning Future coins? That is no small fee for some coins of unknown value.
manishva (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:20:10 PM

So, aside if FutureNet is pyramid scheme or not, if I understand it correctly, it is a one time investment of $1685 (according to the marketing plan) for the royal membership to start earning Future coins? That is no small fee for some coins of unknown value.

You are right infidelio.
The marketing plan states the direct way to become a royal member in order to start getting these free coins every single day.
Once you join the company, as your sponsor, I would be in a position to work out a strategy for you based on your networking skills and your investment potential.

Surely it mentions in the marketing plan that the company has 6 different matrices.... $10, $25, $50, $100, $500 and $1000 (royal).
In order to be part of the $25, you have to be part of the $10. In order to be part of the $50, you need to be part of the $10 and $25... and so on... that is how you reached an investment of $1685 to become a royal member.

Now this is assuming you are joining today....

If you want those free 50 coins and one coin per day starting TOMORROW, you will jump directly into the $1000 matrix by pumping in $1685.

But on the other hand if money is the issue, and if think you have a good following of people on.... maybe FB, or Instagram or Twitter, you can use your networking skills to present this opportunity to your friends, family members and followers. You can invest, for example, up to the $100 matrix ($185 investment) and start referring people to join under you. When they join you, you get commission. The company pays you 5% per person joining under you whether it is directly by you or by your referrals. What I mean is... You get the 5% commission when you get a referral under you AND you get the same 5% when your referral places someone under him as well! This commission structure stretches down all the way till the 88000th member directly AND indirectly under you.  Furthermore, if you are part of the $100 matrix, you will only get commissions for people joining you up to the $100 matrix.  If one of your referrals moves up to the $500 matrix before you, you will miss out on that commission and will get only your share up to the $100 one. I am happy to explain this to you via PM or FB if you like or even skype.

These strategies are possible depending on your financial position and/or networking abilities. Within the FB group (that i will add you to after you create a free account on Futurenet), there are 100s of members that will teach you and guide you how to enhance your networking skills as well. We are all a team and we all work together.

So those decisions would be entirely yours, infidelo... Whether you want to go all in and start collecting your coins or you want to gradually work towards royalties.

And yes, you mentioned a "coin of unknown value"...
My friend, let's admit it... we all missed jumping on to the bitcoin revolution that started about a year and a half ago. Today MANY of us think "sh*t, we should have bought it back then!!!!"    but we are helpless. Even today it is gradually increasing everyday but many of us are not in a position to just outright buy something that is hovering around its peak value even though we know somewhere in our minds and hearts that it will go higher. It is very volatile and hence very risky although it is increasing in prominence and acceptability very fast which in turn influences positive movements. But....
The Futuro coins have huge potential as you will see from the webinar link that i will paste at the end of this post.
Imagine.... IF IF IF the Futuro coin follows suit of the bitcoin, how happy and excited you would be. Regardless of its value, it is after all a crypto currency that can and will be used in the real world sooner or later. You are not losing anything. You will be gaining whatever value it starts off at and grows to.

Check it out.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5fyICvUkDs

Regards
Manish

nappoleon

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:34:34 PM

Regards
Manish. Smiley

You sounded like almost admitting it is a pyramid scheme but coming back at it as good pyramid scheme. Lol

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
manishva (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:43:08 PM

Regards
Manish. Smiley

You sounded like almost admitting it is a pyramid scheme but coming back at it as good pyramid scheme. Lol

I don't know what your interpretation or experience with "pyramid schemes" are, my friend, but I am only speaking my mind.
There is nothing wrong with pyramid schemes and everyone has the impression that only the top people of the pyramids earn big money while the lower ones don't.
With Futurenet, as I mentioned, the commission levels are the same throughout the structure so everyone earns the same and there is nothing wrong with that.
Besides, other companies like the famous Amway and Avon and all of them were/are pyramid schemes but they are/were successful even with REDUCING commission percentages. So if those companies can be successful and members of those companies can be successful then why not with Futurenet when the commissions are the same?

Furthermore, you naturally have the freedom to follow your mindset and not join Futurenet. I am not pressuring you or persuading you to join us.
Everyone has their own perspective and it is not always necessary that they should match that of others.

Smiley
nappoleon

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:43:35 PM

Lmao, alright I'll give you a chance, tell me about this futuro coins.(it already feels like a rebranded onecoin)

nappoleon

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:50:55 PM

Regards
Manish. Smiley

I don't know what your interpretation or experience with "pyramid schemes" are, my friend, but I am only speaking my mind.
There is nothing wrong with pyramid schemes and everyone has the impression that only the top people of the pyramids earn big money while the lower ones don't.
With Futurenet, as I mentioned, the commission levels are the same throughout the structure so everyone earns the same and there is nothing wrong with that.
Besides, other companies like the famous Amway and Avon and all of them were/are pyramid schemes but they are/were successful even with REDUCING commission percentages. So if those companies can be successful and members of those companies can be successful then why not with Futurenet when the commissions are the same?

Furthermore, you naturally have the freedom to follow your mindset and not join Futurenet. I am not pressuring you or persuading you to join us.
Everyone has their own perspective and it is not always necessary that they should match that of others.

Smiley

Nothing is wrong with pyramid scheme? Are you being serious right now? Lmao.

manishva (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:52:37 PM

Lmao, alright I'll give you a chance, tell me about this futuro coins.(it already feels like a rebranded onecoin)

Oh so you are giving ME a chance, is it? LOL!
I have typed out as much as I knew about it in the beginning of this thread as a reply to someone else's query.
I request you to go back one page and read that please OR you can watch this webinar that was just released a day or two ago.
The webinar has a lot to say about the company itself, the coin and the transparency of the owners.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5fyICvUkDs

Thank you.

Manish.
nappoleon

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:18:54 PM

I have typed out as much as I knew about it in the beginning of this thread as a reply to someone else's query.
I request you to go back one page and read that please OR you can watch this webinar that was just released a day or two ago.
The webinar has a lot to say about the company itself, the coin and the transparency of the owners.

Thank you.

Manish.

ROFL. Beep! Wrong answer. Lol I sincerely wish you luck, cause you'll really need it to peddle your bullshit here.

manishva (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:45:14 PM

Thank you.

Manish.

ROFL. Beep! Wrong answer. Lol I sincerely wish you luck, cause you'll really need it to peddle your bullshit here.

Lol! Beep! Wrong attitude and mindset! Lol
But I'll also be kind enough by SINCERELY wishing you luck in return with the hope that it changes your attitude to be a little more amicable.
Smiley
nonlinearboy

Activity: 703
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:16:07 PM

Hi All.

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce a brand new currency that is being launched before the end of this year.
I have done a thorough due diligence on the company and it seems to be very sustainable and promising.
Not only is it just launching the currency but it is also releasing it to to the world's exchange markets to invite outsiders to invest and trade in it.

I am open to sharing all the related details but before that I just wanted to make sure if this is the right place to do so.

Looking forward to someone's response so that we can enhance this discussion further.

Best Regards

Manish Valecha

This is the shortest altcoin announcement I have ever seen on this forum, just kidding, I think it is better to post it on the announcement board and also have more detail information if you can.
manishva (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:21:57 PM

Hi All.

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce a brand new currency that is being launched before the end of this year.
I have done a thorough due diligence on the company and it seems to be very sustainable and promising.
Not only is it just launching the currency but it is also releasing it to to the world's exchange markets to invite outsiders to invest and trade in it.

I am open to sharing all the related details but before that I just wanted to make sure if this is the right place to do so.

Looking forward to someone's response so that we can enhance this discussion further.

Best Regards

Manish Valecha

This is the shortest altcoin announcement I have ever seen on this forum, just kidding, I think it is better to post it on the announcement board and also have more detail information if you can.

This was my first time in a forum so I wasn't sure on how to go about it. Smiley
I did put it in the announcement section first but it got moved to this alt coin section by someone.
Over the past day or two I got some replies from people asking for information and I provided as much information as I had in the beginning of this thread. Today I also posted the webinar link that gives more information on the company and the coin and the owners. I hope you can find the relevant posts I'm talking about? Smiley

Regards
Manish. Smiley
manishva (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:38:26 AM

Do not be too quick to judge, I think dimcoin is a great project and good, seen in terms of goals and team profile is quite promising

Hi MaxineAvila112

I appreciate your comment on the most but this thread was mainly for the promotion of a new currency called The Futuro.
Have you tried doing some research on this currency?
jnow

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:56:34 AM

This is a fucking scam. Period.

manishva (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:57:49 AM

This is a fucking scam. Period.

Would you like to prove that it is? Smiley
3months18w

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:02:36 AM

Hi All.

Best Regards

Manish Valecha
It's the right place to share, tell us more, we are looking for potential project to invest every day . Come on , we are waiting.

manishva (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:06:59 AM

Hi All.

Best Regards

Manish Valecha
It's the right place to share, tell us more, we are looking for potential project to invest every day . Come on , we are waiting.

So far, the details I have are as follows:

- The company that will launch it in the end of November, will already have a member base of 2.5m people.
- There will be a a flood of 100 million coins at the time of launch.
- 10% of these coins are for the company itself and for rewarding the royal members of the company.
- They are setting up their very own block chain.
- The coin will be listed on big and popular exchange programs from day 1 that will enable trading of the coin by members AND non-members of the company.
- The coin be used as an accepted currency to make purchases of real products on the company's online portal.
- After stating the above, in my knowledge, this will be an ICO
- The company is called Futurenet. It is a 5 year old company with a present member base of 1.8m people. Their offices are in Poland and Dubai (where I happen to live).
- Futurenet has had a track record of success and every member is benefiting from their revshare structure because they have lots of money coming in to the company from outside investors. That is the reason it one of the few revshare programs that has actually lasted so long and plans to last much further with various sustainability measures in place - the coin's launch being one of them.
- Every royal member of the company gets one free coin per day from the date of membership till the launch date(25th November) PLUS 50 free coins as goodwill (royal members rewards).

The information shared above is to the best of my knowledge and more details will be available as the launch date comes closer.
I cordially invite further questions and discussions in order to allow people to take advantage of this coin.
Nikola282828

Activity: 219
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:19:29 PM

share to us about new currency so that we can get more information about it.

futurenet.pw - can also be simple and clear, go, read, watch, and begin to earn.
VackFromOhm

Activity: 234

It's turtles all the way down!

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:21:39 PM

Why is there an announcement post not in the announcement section of the forum? Lol, some communication problems seem to be sitting here.... Don't think I'm planning on investing in this one.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: