Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 11:00:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Promising New Currency  (Read 2282 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
IAmLucas

Activity: 187
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:44:31 AM

lol why are you still here.... take your scam coin and leave please!

"coinbase are chasing them" hahahahahahaha yeah good luck with that, I tell you what, if coinbase list them before the end of the year I'll give you 100$ if they don't you give me a 100$ how does that sound?

Well then... So much for respecting people like you that don't deserve it...

LOL I am still here for the same reason you are still here!
Instead of me taking my "scam coin" and leaving, why don't you simply take your "narrow mindedness" and unsubscribe yourself from this post? 
Pretty simple solution isn't it?

And yes, if coinbase list them, you can keep your $100... I don't need it. On the other hand, you might need it to buy a tiny piece of land where you can bury your head after you realize that your ego has kept you in denial for such a long time.

Two-three months ago you said this is all a scam and I had nothing but my belief to prove you wrong.
Now the coin has launched and yet you seem to need more proof.
I am sorry, I don't need to prove jack to you because my earnings are enough to prove things to MYSELF.

I hope I hear from you again because I am actually enjoying this banter where you keep trying to call me a scam and I keep laughing it off. Smiley

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Can you send me the link for this coin/token on coinmarketcap?
jacquelinecr

Activity: 294
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:19:59 AM

So you can earn money from social media platforms ?  like Facebook ?
laracastvue

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:22:55 AM

Every currency is promising and it will only depend on the consumer is they are going to invest in this coins. The best way to know what is the most profitable coins is to look for the comments of the different traders about the coin you are interested.
manishva (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:35:32 AM

So you can earn money from social media platforms ?  like Facebook ?

You can earn money from this company's social media platform.
If you bring your friends to their platform and you do everything with them that you do on Facebook, you will get paid every single day.
Things like putting up posts, liking them, sharing them, commenting on them... all of that gets you paid. The more the activity, the more you earn.
They even have their mobile app that you can use to track your earnings or do all of the above things and get paid. You can even chat with your friends on the mobile app and get paid.
They even give you a VOIP application that you can download on your phone and use it for free member to member.
They even give you their cloud services that you can use for free to store your files.
manishva (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:38:34 AM

Every currency is promising and it will only depend on the consumer is they are going to invest in this coins. The best way to know what is the most profitable coins is to look for the comments of the different traders about the coin you are interested.

That's a very respectful opinion, yes, I agree.
But to help us decide if consumers will invest in a coin or not can also be fairly judged by the niche the coin is targeting.
In this case, the coin is most likely going to be used in everyday businesses (traditional and online) so the niche is quite large.
The company has been getting swarmed with outside investments like Amazon and eBay too and you can see from my previous posts other big names are also involved (BMW).
manishva (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:42:03 AM

lol why are you still here.... take your scam coin and leave please!

"coinbase are chasing them" hahahahahahaha yeah good luck with that, I tell you what, if coinbase list them before the end of the year I'll give you 100$ if they don't you give me a 100$ how does that sound?

Well then... So much for respecting people like you that don't deserve it...

LOL I am still here for the same reason you are still here!
Instead of me taking my "scam coin" and leaving, why don't you simply take your "narrow mindedness" and unsubscribe yourself from this post? 
Pretty simple solution isn't it?

And yes, if coinbase list them, you can keep your $100... I don't need it. On the other hand, you might need it to buy a tiny piece of land where you can bury your head after you realize that your ego has kept you in denial for such a long time.

Two-three months ago you said this is all a scam and I had nothing but my belief to prove you wrong.
Now the coin has launched and yet you seem to need more proof.
I am sorry, I don't need to prove jack to you because my earnings are enough to prove things to MYSELF.

I hope I hear from you again because I am actually enjoying this banter where you keep trying to call me a scam and I keep laughing it off. Smiley

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Can you send me the link for this coin/token on coinmarketcap?

Ahh there you are... I was waiting to hear from you. Smiley
To be honest, I can't give you a link yet because the coin has not been listed on any exchange YET.
They will be listed soon though and that is what the company owners are working on right now I am sure.
Bitbay will be the first one to list them most likely and Coinbase and several others have approached them to list their coin with them.
Once the coin is listed on any exchange, coinmarketcap will have it there.
I know you will offer me $100 for each of these as well but to add to the excitement even Amazon and eBay have approached the company because the want in as well.

So things are really looking good so far.
Joan_Dentist

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:07:57 PM

Hope this is a good money
manishva (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:14:52 PM

Hope this is a good money

It all depends on how much you are willing to work towards it.
Quite simply, the amount of petrol you put in a car, the longer the distance you're going to travel.

From the link posted above, you are free to open your account and check it out. There is no obligation to invest.

Having said that, the more you explore the website and talk to me about ways to earn money the more you will be able to familiarize yourself with the entire concept and get your earnings started.

As I also mentioned earlier in a reply to someone's query, you can even earn on the social media side of the company. That requires no investment of money.
All you do is create your free account, invite your friends and be active on the social media platform... you and your friends all make money in proportion to your activity on the platform.  Those earnings can be either withdrawn via so many options available or you could use those earnings to invest in the company and start earning even more money.

It's all about the mindset and how well prepared you are to invest time and money into this venture.
As I also said earlier, 2 million members are happily earning every single day non stop. They can't all be wrong.
nik9990

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:20:08 PM

today I went to growth Cofound.it . Most likely it will be pamped, but there is still potential for growth

cryptoenterprise

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:04:13 PM

Its interesting that you use their social media platform and earn money from posting or talking to other users.

Does it work like cost per post? How will you earn?
manishva (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:07:26 PM

today I went to growth Cofound.it . Most likely it will be pamped, but there is still potential for growth

Huh?
manishva (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:38:35 PM

Its interesting that you use their social media platform and earn money from posting or talking to other users.

Does it work like cost per post? How will you earn?

Unfortunately, there is no set formula they use and all the members that I have talked to don't really depend on the social media side for their earnings.
Even if they do, they don't know of a set algorithm that is used behind calculating these earnings.
All we know is that the more the UNIQUE activity on their platform. There are ways we experienced members have generated to increase the earnings on that side by creating chat groups among your friends and basically copy pasting messages within the groups and/or other ways. I can tell you about those ways once you go further because I will be able to explain it to you within the platform in an easier way.
We also know that chatting on their phone app generates more earnings than just posting on your wall and liking other posts on the wall.
Further, we also know that using their mobile app for chatting is also helpful because that helps with promoting their app on the app store (apple) and play store (android) which they appreciate greatly.
Also, i must mention... when you join and bring your friends over and in turn when they bring their friends over, all their activity also gives you a commission.

In a nutshell, they pay you to make them more and more famous... directly and indirectly... win win.
skullsandbones

Activity: 222
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:34:50 PM

I will be curious to see a live Demo on this ICO.
manishva (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:28:06 PM

I’m sorry I don’t understand what you meant by “live demo” my friend.
But there is no ICO for this. It will be directly going on to exchanges as I have mentioned in a few of my previous posts on this thread.

But if you would like to watch the recorded video of the coin launch event that happened in Macau on the 24th and 25 of this month, here is a link....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeBj54gUTMQ
fatenmo

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:09:50 AM

But there is no ICO for this. It will be directly going on to exchanges as I have mentioned in a few of my previous posts on this thread.

But if you would like to watch the recorded video of the coin launch event that happened in Macau on the 24th and 25 of this month, here is a link....

what exchanges will be going on to?
manishva (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:24:12 PM

what exchanges will be going on to?

They are most likely starting with BitBay within a couple of weeks.... coinbase and several others have knocked on their door. So it’s all happening surely and steadily.
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:26:50 PM

There are few new promising currencies for me (Not yet published ones) I will share the first and most important one with you.
Hdac is really building an unbelievable project which is going to has IOT feature. (Internet of Things)
This will really change the game and will gain much value.
manishva (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:44:07 PM

There are few new promising currencies for me (Not yet published ones) I will share the first and most important one with you.
Hdac is really building an unbelievable project which is going to has IOT feature. (Internet of Things)
This will really change the game and will gain much value.

Thank you for sharing.
xandriel

Activity: 586
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:18:20 PM

What is that project? Could you give me more detail information? I am also looking for a good ICO to invest now

.BITWINUP.
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
BITCOIN PVP PREDECTION GAME

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████░░███████████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀

VS

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████████░░███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

.Play to earn Crypto.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
manishva (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:03:41 AM

What is that project? Could you give me more detail information? I am also looking for a good ICO to invest now

I have explained most of this in my previous posts on this thread, but I will do it here again for you...

This is a company called Futurenet that actually started out as a social media platform 5 years ago. The owners are from Poland and their head office is registered and present in Poland as well. They now have offices in almost 10 countries. Over time, the company gained a lot of attention because it was similar to Facebook but the main difference was they paid members for their activity on the platform. You can do anything and everything on their platform... Put up posts, like posts, comment on them and share them within the platform and you get paid. Much like what we do on Facebook. They also have a phone app that you can use to chat with you friends and that too you get paid for. This is how you can still make money on their social media platform.

Then comes their revenue sharing branch.
This can also be accessed with the same account you create on their platform. This is where the company sells something called ADPACKS for $50 each. You can buy any number of packs you want up to a 1000 packs. How it works is, for every pack you buy, you get $60 in return. This $60 is divided into daily amounts and further into 15 minute amounts and they pay you that amount every 15 minutes throughout the day until your earnings from that pack reach $60. This usually takes around 120-140 days. As soon as your earnings reach $50 you have the choice of rebuying your next pack, hence compounding your earnings. Also with each pack, you are allowed to create an advertisement of your choice... it could be ANYTHING you want (even your other businesses if you like)... and that ad is displayed to Futurenet members and for every $50 pack you get 800 unique views on your advertisement. So in a nutshell...
- You buy $50 packs
- You create an ad you want and get 800 views per pack. (This is not necessary if you don't want to advertise anything).
- You get paid every 15 minutes and you can reinvest those earnings to increase your daily income. Compounding. The pack expires when it matures at $60 and this could take anything between 120-140 days.
- You get paid out via any way of your choice including Bitcoin wallets or bank transfers anywhere in the world.
How and why they pay this extra money to its members you might ask?  The company has several offline companies like car rentals, restaurants and cafes, online market place, mobile telephone and their matrix system. Money is pumped into the company from these offline businesses in order to keep this revenue sharing branch healthy and sustainable.

This brings me to their next branch... The matrix system.
The company offers 6 levels of matrices.... $10, $25, $50, $100, $500 and $1000 (royal membership).
The investment into these matrices is a one time thing. I will explain the $10 one as all the other works the same way.
You invest $10 one time... Explain this opportunity to three of your peers and tell them to invest $10 each.... Teach each of them to get their three each and that's it.
For every person that signs up under you, you get 5% commission. For every person that signs up under your referral, he gets 5% and you get 5% as well. This goes all the way down to 5 levels and 88000 members. So if you and your 3 and their 3 were to fill up your $10 matrix to 88000 people, you would get a commission of $44000.
(88000 x $10) X 5% = $44000.
You can use your earnings to upgrade to the next level which is $25 and all the above applies the same way. Difference is...
(88000 x $25) x 5% = $110000.
The magic begins when you hit the $1000 level... i'll leave the math to you but the commission is around $4.4m.
BUT... When I started this thread a while ago I had mentioned that the company was offering 50 free coins when you become a royal member PLUS one free coin per day till the 25th of November.... That was the date their own cryptocurrency was to launch and that is what happened. As you can see from the posts, people called me a scam and what not and no one believed that this coin would launch but it did. I have been a royal member for 4 months and I got close to 170 free coins in my back office.

This further brings me to the part that you have asked for.
The company has been working towards launching their own blockchain and their own cryptocurrency called The Futurocoin.
The video for the launch in Macau is here... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeBj54gUTMQ
The company has not released the Whitepapers to the members yet but they have been submitted to a few exchanges that are reviewing them. Bitbay has already approved their whitepaper and given them the green signal. Coinbase and several others are approaching them to list the coin on their exchange as well. So there is no ICO really, it just goes directly on to exchanges within a couple of weeks. Royal members collect more free coins now until it goes on the exchange which means at least 15-20 more coins for me.
Once it all goes live, the company will also sell mining contracts to members and non members and miners get paid in Futurocoin every 60 seconds.

The coin is going to be used for everyday transactions... being used as the currency of value in transactions carried out in traditional stores and businesses.

That is most of everything I know about it until now... I might have missed something out, for which I am sorry, but if you ask me for any clarification I will surely help you.

The link to the company is... http://manishva.futurenet.club/info

Sorry for the long post... I just explained it here because you asked me what this whole project was about.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: