Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:44:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Please recommend me 1 best Altcoin to buy  (Read 11191 times)
ll63248555

Activity: 347
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:17:36 PM

Hello, I recommend you to buy AION, this is a third generation block chain technology coin! In addition, exrn is also a good one, and I think both of them have potential and can bring high returns.
FoBoT

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:28:57 PM

If I may suggest an altcoin for you to buy, I will say you should join Ethereum because it is stable and have great profit potentials. You can also check the list of altcoins and select an altcoin that convince you of its stability and profit potentials.
mehmet312

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:40:14 PM

I think you must not want recommend from peoples, but if you want then you must research about it, because if you lose money it will be your fault. I can recommend Aion, wanchain and Ins, and then you must research about this projects.
mintevacuateY

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:39:01 PM

I will suggest just one thing that is block net. you can trust it and its worth it.
Baronggot

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:14:13 PM

So far, the best altcoin that i can recommend you is ETH because looking at its market capitalization, it's huge which can make its price to get more expensive as years passed by. Considering its usage and popularity, this alt coin can be a bigger giant in the making.

ribm4

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:26:01 PM

The best is the block net and there is nothing better than this.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:02:19 AM

Well I recommended of you to buy Ethereum, ethereum is the best of altcoins to buy and we do not to worry buy of ethereum and hold ethereum for a long time than other. Ethereum's platform is very good.

My choice will also seem to you not the original one: I will pick Ethereum. It seems to me that it will be the coin #1 this year, and in 2019-2020. I am holding several ETH coins in the wallet, and I am expecting they will grow.
cryptolord5

Activity: 159

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:18:05 AM

just rush down and purchase Merculet, is a very nice project
TriaxialTick5

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:55:23 AM

Buy BTCC. Joinn the ongoing airdrop first and get free coins. The Bitcoin Crown platform offers the safest crypto platform for online gamers & crypto currencies worldwide. It allows a solution for locally and digitally exchanging all FIAT and CRYPTO currencies between any interested parties. A decentralized platform to manage, distribute, and trade virtual goods. Giving Gamers and content creators a new model of virtual ownership.
market field

Activity: 178

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:48:53 AM

Now that I'm investing in the XVG, you should know about this coin, I find it good that I can invest for a long time. And if possible, the XRP is a good choice for investment.
Ardan17

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:00:36 PM

I think Litecoin is the best choice because it has a faster transaction time than Bitcoin of course because it is lighter.
Images21

Activity: 567
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:01:12 PM

Well I recommended of you to buy Ethereum, ethereum is the best of altcoins to buy and we do not to worry buy of ethereum and hold ethereum for a long time than other. Ethereum's platform is very good.

My choice will also seem to you not the original one: I will pick Ethereum. It seems to me that it will be the coin #1 this year, and in 2019-2020. I am holding several ETH coins in the wallet, and I am expecting they will grow.

Please read the OP before replying. Do not just read the subject and respond immediately. Do not be lazily posting around this forum without reading. The OP clearly said not to suggest Ethereum anymore because he has that already. I think it is not anymore needed for us to suggest Ethereum because everyone who is a fan of altcoins probably has Ethereum already.

I think Cardano (ADA) has a very bright future. I suggest you buy some ADA.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Anthony007x

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:03:34 PM

I guess that ETH will grow soon. If we say about more innovative projects, soon there will be pre-sale of Nebula Network. It's first storage cloud with emission mechanism tied to the supply in form of computational power and disc space.
cahkalem

Activity: 562
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:04:45 PM

buy ethereum, i have no doubt with this altcoins
because, this alts have a really good future and the best platform at this moment
Clearstream

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:45:34 PM

you can choose Ontology . it is a new coin that went public in March this year . its owner is Dahongfei . he is the founder of NEO . ont's current price is only 8 dollars . now is a good time to buy . it will be on the moon . like NEO .
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:51:56 PM

Check out Opus music coin. I know they are now in focus on development and have shown valuable updates. But they will do marketing soon, which will cause the price to go high!
rapidleech

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:55:00 PM

There are many strong coins to buy. After btc & eth, For sure Nex, EOS and NEO, after these I would add DAv - future autonomous will be built on platform, these coins maybe perform even better than BTC in future.
gabureta

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:21:02 AM

Eca is running out of supplies.
Storiqa is coming up.
Exrn very proxistive design.
All at an attractive price.
Html is to hit hitbtc. There are some whales holding her price at Bleutrade. Confirming your entry at HITBTC price will rise.
With little investment in these coins to have a return monster.
m.vina

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:38:55 AM

Please recommend me your 1 best altcoin to buy. I have been researching so much for the next coin to buy but i am overwhelmed by all the choices. Dont recommend Eth, Ltc, Waves and Neo please. I own them already.

I would recommend buying XEM. Why? Because they have a solid product and are actually focusing on user adoption. They host so many events here in Asia and encourage developers to use their blockchain. The number of projects being built on XEM is even comparable to ETH and yet the difference in value is huge.

In summary, XEM is so undervalued and would therefore be a good buy.

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
Woolles890

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:01:34 AM

Please recommend me your 1 best altcoin to buy. I have been researching so much for the next coin to buy but i am overwhelmed by all the choices. Dont recommend Eth, Ltc, Waves and Neo please. I own them already.
Yes very good if you already have Ethereum, Litecoin, Waves, and NEO. Because the fourth Altcoin that you buy this is Altcoin best of the others and prospects for the future is also very promising. But I suggest you also to buy Ripple and Tron coins. I see both coins also have good prospects for the present and the future.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: