Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:55:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why the future of bitcoin is brighter then any other currency in the world.  (Read 2241 times)
sunneybitc

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:15:27 PM

Bitcoin is the popular cryptocurrency,because this decentralized.it is good asset for investors,we can do transactions anytime,for bitcoin transaction no need to depend on the bank just internet is enough.bitcoin price is very high and not handling by any government,in future bitcoin users will increase.we can exchange bitcoin to cash any time.
muncuss

Activity: 654
Merit: 101

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 05:08:50 PM

If you have notice recently the price of bitcoin is constantly on the increase in the exchange market, today bitcoin go for as high as $3412 and still counting high in some days to come.
So my question is when do you consider the best time to sell your bitcoin or is it better to just save it for a while considering the constant rise in price.
Sell it and i'll buy that btc. Why you want to sell it now if you can gain more profit by holding it longer?*
When is the best time to sell? Best time is when you desperately need cash.
However i can't answer your question if you ask as a trader, as i think you don't need to asking this question.

*i'll say the same even if bitcoin price reach $10K or $20K, i believe there's a price limit in the future. That's the time when you must sell your bitcoin. but this is up to your intention wether you want to sell it for fiat or keep it forever because you hate fiat

doomloop

Activity: 2296
Merit: 581

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:21:10 PM

Bitcoin future is brighter than one other currency because other currencies already have millions of users and will be hard for them get new users because you can't use foreign currency in your country. And they are all the same, so no innovation
no doubt the bitcoin users are increasing gradually as the price of the bitcoin is going high the bitcoin users are increasing because people wants to enlarge the money and they want a secure future so it is possible by staying in bitcoin and saving your bitcoin for long tern it is the positive point of the bitcoin no currency can make you earn money so fast as bitcoin can so! It is the reason why bitcoin is better than other currencies.

Mahanton

Activity: 2716
Merit: 630

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:23:31 PM

If you have notice recently the price of bitcoin is constantly on the increase in the exchange market, today bitcoin go for as high as $3412 and still counting high in some days to come.
So my question is when do you consider the best time to sell your bitcoin or is it better to just save it for a while considering the constant rise in price.
No it cant surpass government-backed local fiat currencies no matter how we do say that price of bitcoin would soar up high but still it doesnt have the chance to replace fiat anytime soon and its impossible for it to become the mainstream but we wont know on what would happen though later on. Possibilities might happen but most likely this thing wont really happen.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Lampaster

Activity: 406
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:26:42 PM

Bitcoin's prospects are much brighter because users of bitcoin do not pay taxes, because it is not affected by inflation, because it is not controlled by the government and is almost impossible to keep track of your savings. If that's not enough I can find a lot of pluses.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 07:46:34 PM

The question or statement in your title doesn't match the subject of what you typed about. I thought you were going to explain why bitcoin is better than other currencies or possibly ask why other people thought that way. To answer the actual question in the subject, I'd say buy and hold.

The grammar nazi in me can't resist. The title should read "Why the future of bitcoin is brighter than any other currency in the world."
Haha...I appreciate the way you corrected the title but if the message is conveyed one way or the other, I think this much mistake is permissible. If the question is why bitcoins are better than other digital currencies and all such sorts then it's obviously because of its decentralized nature which provides high standard security and ever increasing value. Moreover, investing in this currency guarantees long term profits. I believe so...
balakang00

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:47:08 AM

That's the thing when people suddenly get intrested to the advantages of a certain thing like Bitcoin, it gets a chance to have a price increase, definitely because of the demand. Btc gives a good quality service to every user so it's generally good to try but if you suddenly thought of selling your Bitcoin I highly advice to first keep it and sell it when the demand is higher so you can get a higher profit. It's a win-win situation after all.

pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 08:00:47 AM

I would say that  wait  for some time more.Let's enjoy the price rise and get rich because as of now the price is 3800$ and i am really happy for such a thing to happen and i think bitcoin can go way more than that.Also if business are risking bitcoin for their capital,imagine the profits they would be making.The time to sell bitcoin is not now and now is the time you need to have patience and you will benefited  accordingly.

PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 08:01:17 AM

Bitcoin's future is bright and open because after the split on Aug. 1, its value has risen to a high, surpassing $ 3,000. Bitcoin is always superior to any other altcoin, Bitcoin is the world's first digital electronic currency to thrive, its value soars. Prior to August 1, many argue that its price may decline, but now what we see is quite the opposite, many experts predict that the price of it may rise even higher. If you are reserve Bitcoin then you can sell it now, it can be profitable for you or you can also wait a few days later, if the price is higher then you benefit.
balakang00

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:08:38 PM

Bitcoin's price is now fluctuating constantly in the exchange market and prior to that this is an opportunity to save up and use this in the future. Since it is in demand it is best to save up then sell it. It will give so much income and is an advantage to everyone who thinks with this type of investment.

bvg96634

Activity: 482
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 05:05:39 PM

Bitcoin is cryptocurrency it will increaseing in it's value year by year. So in the future Bitcoin will have more money value.compare to other currency . So Bitcoin is more brighter than any another currency.
Charot12345

Activity: 257
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:45:07 AM

As you said, the price is constantly increasing so for me it is better to save it. The value of bitcoin or it’s exchange rate in your country is increasing continuously so it has possibility that it will be more beneficial to you if you save it or invest it but make it sure your wallet is secured.

ObscurePen

Activity: 385
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:38:33 AM

Lol. Of course, we have noticed! Bitcoin price is at an all time high! It is past $US4000. Great, right? Anyways, back to your question. Such a question is hard to answer because Bitcoin price is volatile and unpredictable. Right now, I think the price should continue to rise after a healthy correction or a stable period. Especially after SegWit2x is launched, prices should increase once. That would probably place upward pressure on prices. It would be best to hold your Bitcoin until SegWit2x is launched. That would occur later this year … I think November. The best time to sell is obviously during the peaks and the best time to buy is during the dips. Then just rinse and repeat. Easy money!
Fortress12345

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:55:39 AM

Now it looks like the price is constantly rising but you have to now that it doesn't have to be always like this. Volatility is natural for bitcoin ad price gets up and down all the time. That is something that people have to learn, price growth is not constant but it's not the end of the world when it drops down, this is just natural cycle. You have to decide what you want to do with your bitcoins, whether you want to save it for longer term and profit on the price growth with time or you want to trade it and spend it. 
I agree with you, the price goes up and down all the time. So because of that you should think carefully when to spend, save or invest your money. Bitcoin has the brighter future because it’s growing popularity is still going. So when you have bitcoin try to save it because when the price goes down it still goes up again and be patient rather than spending it to the things that are not important.

Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:59:12 AM

Bitcoin is cryptocurrency it will increaseing in it's value year by year. So in the future Bitcoin will have more money value.compare to other currency . So Bitcoin is more brighter than any another currency.
Bitcoin is brighter than any other cryptocurrency because the fluctuation of the price is keeps increasing. And this is one of the reasons most attracts investors that buy bitcoin. Thus, it will continues to grow daily and I believe it will have a brighter future indeed.
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:10:09 AM

well most people dont sell their bitcoin, they even buy more when the price's dump. If you're watching the volume of bitcoin,  when the price climb, the volume slowly decrease, but when the price slide, the volume increase faster. Thats mean, people are not just waiting the pump, but they also waiting for the slide or dump, because they have their chance to get more bitcoin, in low price. The day you create this post, the price still around $3.4k , and when I make this post, the price already around $4k. And thats a proof why people still holding their bitcoin.
BCTalkaccountforsale

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:13:28 AM

I also think bitcoin will be a new trend in the world because bitcoin is well known and well developed and is well known and invested in more bitcoin so bitcoin will be a more futuristic currency all other currencies.
bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:14:27 AM

No question about this. Bitcoin is poised to become worth $1,000,000 a piece, what about other currencies? They will not even double in value. What is the point of owning them when you can own Bitcoin instead and double your money?

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:16:43 AM

I believe one of the reason why the future of bitcoin is brighter than any other currency in the world is, bitcoin is still in its young stage, at its  young stage it has catered lots of interest from investors and speculators.  Even though it has problem in regulation from the government, bitcoin itself does not need it.  Aside from that, bitcoin is the first mover to decentralized blockchain that attracts developer and programmer to improve the current state of financial system  through blockchain technology.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:19:37 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2017, 05:45:06 AM by CryptoBry

If you have notice recently the price of bitcoin is constantly on the increase in the exchange market, today bitcoin go for as high as $3412 and still counting high in some days to come. So my question is when do you consider the best time to sell your bitcoin or is it better to just save it for a while considering the constant rise in price.

I am not selling my Bitcoin for now but if there is really a need to encash it because of a need then I would sell it now when the price is really good (though of course it can continue on to rise but there can be some corrections soon). Now, we have to be careful with some little price corrections because those are the periods when to really hold the currency in the wallet where they are in and never ever touch them.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: