Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:47:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why the future of bitcoin is brighter then any other currency in the world.  (Read 2243 times)
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:24:04 PM

Due to constant supply and high demand in the market.
germa66

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:59:59 PM

If you have notice recently the price of bitcoin is constantly on the increase in the exchange market, today bitcoin go for as high as $3412 and still counting high in some days to come.
So my question is when do you consider the best time to sell your bitcoin or is it better to just save it for a while considering the constant rise in price.
As more and more investors are joining and many people are beginning to be interested in investing in bitcoins that keep bitcoin prices on the rise. And because that's what makes bitcoain will have a beautiful future.

jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:25:00 PM

the main reason behind the rising price and world wide adoption of this cool new virtual currency is that it fulfills almost all the needs a simple human being have in the current generation. of course it can be improved move but lets see the facts Satoshi did not invent something new he just has given us a brand new idea which all of the developers are trying to make.he just made it using our current technology but a tech which is used to make Bitcoin is not on a common scale it's only acceptable to very highly educated person like scientists.
lixer

Activity: 2534
Merit: 586

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:18:35 PM

A platform with the largest community, why won’t it always stand out as the best ?
Like seriously, there are lots of people investing into this daily, so saying that it has a bright future makes sense, unless it probably happens to end up badly tomorrow, which is unlikely to happen.

mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:24:35 PM

A platform with the largest community, why won’t it always stand out as the best ?
Like seriously, there are lots of people investing into this daily, so saying that it has a bright future makes sense, unless it probably happens to end up badly tomorrow, which is unlikely to happen.
It always the best and brighter future because of the people that keeps interested more in bitcoin. Yes the demand in the market that keeps bitcoin become stronger until today. The future of bitcoin is brighter than any currency as obvious it has the most investors and supporters and it will continues to be this way.
richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:05:32 PM

Actually it is your choice as the investor whether you like to sell or hold your bitcoin. You must set your peak level of determining whether the increase in price of bitcoin is enough for you. For me the value of bitcoin from $2800 now $4300 is enough to consider good income that's why I already sold my bitcoin.
Bitcoin is growing so fast because the demand is really high
Yes, that is true. It is everyone’s freewill whether to keep their BTC at present or not. If someone has to fulfill some essential needs, he must use BTC in that case. Otherwise, it will be more profitable to keep bitcoins. I hope you have not sold out all of the BTC already. The prices are still going to rise.
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:14:36 PM

Bitcoin is the mother of the all cryptocoin. And it is the base of the huge altcoin market. Now days it is turning out to be a precious digital asset rather than a currency. None of the Altcoin have the value or the popularity to compare with BTC that's why it is brighter than any other else.

Gens09

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:35:34 PM

If you have notice recently the price of bitcoin is constantly on the increase in the exchange market, today bitcoin go for as high as $3412 and still counting high in some days to come.
So my question is when do you consider the best time to sell your bitcoin or is it better to just save it for a while considering the constant rise in price.

Bitcoins high potential can't be stopped.It's increasing value amount is highly expected until up to the coming times and years. We should consider having a bitcoin now before it supercedes other currencies.
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:17:19 PM

Of course bitcoin is brighter than any other currency as of now because bitcoin has been here longer than any other cryptocurrencies so basically bitcoin has a very bright and great future ahead. And that's the reason why a lot are holding more bitcoins now than of 2 years ago.
Well! you said bitcoin has strong future because it stay longer, this does not make sense to me because I think here we talking about currencies not cryptocurrencies, but let’s suppose they talk about cryptourrencies so is that the only reason for the bright future?? Let me tell you some more reason for bright future, it has more price then any cryptocurrency in the world and its graph is inclined mean it continue increasing till the end.
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:18:10 AM

Bitcoin is brighter than any currency in the world, given that bitcoin's value is now higher than any other foreign exchanges. It started first so low that it is a cost of a shoe, to some it is just another collections of air jordans or running shoes, it is somehow that cheap, then a few years later it is already a cost of a brand new iphone, and now it's value as the same as having a good 2nd hand car, which already top of the line. That being said, bitcoin's value just keeps getting higher and and higher and now being accepted as a currency in various countries, which gives bitcoin a great leverage among other cryptocurrencies and local currencies, hence bitcoin is giving it's owners a brighter future knowing and that bitcoin's prices is going up also gives them a sense of financial security, that no other currencies can give. We cannot also change the fact that the exchange as of now from dollar to bitcoin is at 4000 USD, and soon, bitcoin's price break the 5000 USD mark and go to the 10000 USD mark, which only means one thing bitcoin i giving us a sense of financial freedom, to do whatever we want and but whatever we want, since it's value is on the rise.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:10:00 AM

Bitcoins high potential can't be stopped.It's increasing value amount is highly expected until up to the coming times and years. We should consider having a bitcoin now before it supercedes other currencies.
If anyone doesn't have bitcoin then they should go for it and earn it or either just buy now and keep it for long term. That is true that bitcoin got a high potential but if the people now are not taking action then that potential is useless, we should inform other people so they can adjust and work out with bitcoin to get the possible fortune that is attainable with bitcoin.
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:30:34 AM

I definitely agree on this. Bitcoin has a brighter future thn any currency on the rest of the world. I think it is the most popular and most used nowadays aside from US Dollar. Many people believe that it can be the universal currency. Aside from the continuous price increase, it is more convenient to use than the others.
bakkang

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:25:13 AM

I think it is better to divide it into two so that there will be no regrettion. First you should sell the half of your bitcoin and the other half of your bitcoin is that you should save it so that you if there are emergency happen you can withdraw it anytime. You should be wise and smart in selling your bitcoin so that you can earn a lot of money.
Rishabh riyz

Activity: 357

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:14:51 AM

Thee are many reasons for bitcoins having a great future
Like the quantity of users are increasing day by day , which gives more and more support to bitcoins and makes it more powerful.
People trust in bitcoins as they find it interesting and profitable to invest , the value attracts many traders and gamblers to use bitcoins and their are many more advantages that made bitcoin to be on the top ,
Time is changing so are people , now everyone prefers to sit home and shop online instead of going to shops , people started using digital currencies . This development in trading market would encourage people to use bitcoins as a mode of transaction/ payment.
Fortress12345

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:53:06 PM

The price is fluctuating everyday but it’s price is more likely to increase than decrease.  It’s future become brighter than other cryptocurrency because it has a huge potential to become legal on all over the world. So it is better to save your bitcoin because the price of bitcoin can be higher when the time passed.

Prodigan786

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:01:58 PM

Future of bitcoin even more brighter in future days because crypto market already crossed 25 billion dollar there is lots of altcoins for trading altcoins need bitcoin because there is no way to buy altcoin atleast eth in my country .its already more value than any fiat currency in world.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:24:14 PM

I think it is better to divide it into two so that there will be no regrettion. First you should sell the half of your bitcoin and the other half of your bitcoin is that you should save it so that you if there are emergency happen you can withdraw it anytime. You should be wise and smart in selling your bitcoin so that you can earn a lot of money.
I have done with what you say. Saving some bitcoin is certainly a profitable investment. It's sold some of it can make us bet that we have enough profit. So look at how the opportunities in the future so I'm sure bitcoin will start to be used by many people and will be implemented on a government system officially by many developed and developing countries. So do not ever be afraid to buy and sell bitcoin, because in that way we can get benefits.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:35:29 PM

Thee are many reasons for bitcoins having a great future
Like the quantity of users are increasing day by day , which gives more and more support to bitcoins and makes it more powerful.
People trust in bitcoins as they find it interesting and profitable to invest , the value attracts many traders and gamblers to use bitcoins and their are many more advantages that made bitcoin to be on the top ,
Time is changing so are people , now everyone prefers to sit home and shop online instead of going to shops , people started using digital currencies . This development in trading market would encourage people to use bitcoins as a mode of transaction/ payment.
Bitcoins provides easy and fast transaction to any part of world with fair charges. It keeps the identity of its owner anonymous. Bitcoins holders have full control over his asset.
Due to its decentralized nature, high level security and ever increasing value, bitcoins has attracted masses around the globe. It is mother of other digital currencies and no other crypto can produce as large profits as bitcoins can.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:39:08 PM

The main reason behind success of Bitcoins is its technology and no one to control it as it is the users coins and their is no one to control and modify it like other altcoins which are developed by the developers and they are holding the high ratio of coins in that coin and any time if they drop the coin performance it die. Apart from that Bitcoin is used in all major gambling and other places and the users are more relying on it then other coins.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:55:40 PM

Bitcoins provides easy and fast transaction to any part of world with fair charges. It keeps the identity of its owner anonymous. Bitcoins holders have full control over his asset.
Due to its decentralized nature, high level security and ever increasing value, bitcoins has attracted masses around the globe. It is mother of other digital currencies and no other crypto can produce as large profits as bitcoins can.
You need to correct some of your statements. Transactions are "currently" not very fast, unless you pay a good amount of fee. Secondly, bitcoin transactions are not anonymous. Your transactions are still traceable to you.  They are more like pseudonymous. Look it up on google and you will know what i am trying to say.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: