Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:18:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [RLX] Relex: World's 1st Blockchain-Based Proxy Real Estate Developer Platform  (Read 22579 times)
SJDuncan

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:19:49 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 07:16:18 AM by SJDuncan

Hi Relex Team

Bittrex is a large and high volume exchange,  but it could be expensive and you might need high volumes.  I think a fair few people use Cryptopia and it is cheap to get listed on.

Have you thought about listing on Bistshares aswell, I can see massive growth ahead for Bitshares as they closely align their community with the EOS community. In the future EOS will be the dominant blockchain, as nothing will compete with its speed, security and low transaction costs.

Bitshares run a platform for buying and selling tokens and also a banking facility. they have facilities for people to swap out crypto assets into stable contracts and commodies like gold etc. You could offer them the property development style asset which the users of the platform don’t currently have.

It might be worthwhile having a discussion with Stan Larimer who is a spokesperson for Bitshares, his son Dan Larimer is the CFO of EOS. I can see a lot of synergies with your business and what could be facilitated on the Bitshares platform.

Cheers

Scott

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SJDuncan

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:04:41 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 07:15:47 AM by SJDuncan

Hi Relex Team

Is it possible to buy a 100 percent of a property with RLX tokens?Your Website is not a hundred percent clear on how the tokens are used for investment purposes, e.g. do they need to be used in conjunction with cash?

What ultimate market cap would you like to see the 2 b RLX tokens support in the long term say 3 to 5 years from now?

how does the value of proj CT’s you are undertaking relate to the value of the tokens, e.g. if you are undertaking $4 billion worth of projects, what does this mean for the value of the tokens, just thought I would raise these questions, as other investors might have the same questions as me.

Cheers

Scott
m4tsby

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:09:35 PM

Hi Relex Team

Bittrex is a large and high volume exchange,  but it could be expensive and you might need high volumes.  I think a fair few people use Cryptopia and it is cheap to get listed on.

Cheers

Scott

Bruh... I think you are underestimating the listing cost for Cryptopia. Last I read it was around 15BTC.
With access to Woodfine's assets, that should be no issue but its not exactly cheap.
lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:31:41 PM

By accessing the website informed on the ANN home page, the hyperlink is being redirected to ftp service: http://ftp://www.relex.io/. So could correct?
vladivostokom

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:24:57 AM

Sounds better and better and i have a good feeling about this project. glad to see more here
cryptodave45

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:40:40 PM

i see you are saying you will release tokens gradually but how exactly are you doing that?

Relex_Core (OP)

Activity: 129

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:45:19 AM

Quick update:

We are pleased to announce that Relex will be speaking at the Yalta International Economic Forum April 19-22, covering blockchain solutions @ national level & strategies for global implementation. We appreciate the invitation from our hosts, and we look forward to speaking and providing our insight and blockchain solutions.

More information on the event can be seen at:

http://rustrade.org.uk/eng/?p=5728

Relex Team
m4tsby

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:15:40 PM

RELEX is practically free at the moment, I guess if you are on the fence about the project, your risk exposure currently minimal.
SJDuncan

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:57:38 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2018, 09:00:02 AM by SJDuncan

I like the sound of Relex and have invested, but the one thing I am unsure about, is how do people use the rlx tokens to buy real estate, I have seen on the Relex website that you can use 10 rlx tokens to express an interest in purchasing a property, but there must be a plan to use the 2 billion tokens for a purpose other than this?

Relex did mention in some previous posts that ideally they saw the value of the rlx token as somewhere between 25c and a $1 to support the market cap of the property contracts. So am still unsure how the value of the contracts feeds into the demand for rlx tokens? How will the platform be used to support a higher market cap for the tokens. This is one of my main questions, and if I have this question, others will probably have the same question.

Can the rlx tokens be used to settle property purchases. How does this work?  I am sure Relex has a plan, but it is not entirely clear from looking over their website, I would like to know more about how rlx tokens will be transacted on the platform and the value proposition behind the token.

I suspect that their are good answers to by questions and would love to know more. Many thanks.
Relex_Core (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:45:18 AM

Hi Everyone:

We have made some light changes to the Bitcointalk landing page, as follows:

1) Clarified Participation Options- Note: all options are exactly the same as before, but we have clarified in order to make everything crystal clear for the community. Crystal will be a theme going forward with the Relex 3.0 iteration of the platform, to be released in the coming time.

2) Updated banner

3) Updated US office contact information

Also, soon there will be a separate thread for Relex Health. All health and inhalable medicine development questions and comments at that time are to be directed to the Relex Health thread, and a link will be available shortly for this. There will be a separate Facebook, Twitter, Bitcointalk, Telegram, and so on. This is in preparation for the rollout of the planned Relex ecosystem.

We are currently investing a lot of time, money, and energy into the next iteration of the Relex platform, which we will call Relex 3.0 for now.

Relex 3.0 has a lot of improvements in store for the Relex community, and we will release a soft launch date for Relex 3.0 shortly.

Also, soon we will have another webinar, this time in the form of a Q and A. All of you that have had questions, we are glad to have a town-hall style meeting at a time that will be announced soon.

As always, thank you for your support, and we think you will find Relex 3.0 a welcome improvement over the current website and platform.

Relex Team

nullius
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 2610

If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 12:42:38 PM

⚠️ SPAMMER WARNING ☠️

#1100145 “KevinVu-Relex” is spamming the forum for this stupid token.  I just reported 4 out of 8 posts “KevinVu-Relex” has ever made, for violation of this strict rule (boldface added) as quoted in the Bitcointalk.org rules:

Ads are typically not allowed in posts (outside of the signature area) because they are annoying and off-topic. It is especially disallowed to put ads or signatures at the bottom of all of your posts. Except for traditional valedictions, which are tolerated but discouraged, signatures are for the signature area only.

In this thread, “KevinVu-Relex” appears to speak in an official capacity for “Relex”.  This leads me to conclude:  If you buy this shit token, then you are supporting spammers!

DO NOT BUY RELEX.  DO NOT SUPPORT SPAM!

Spam posts:

In India, the transaction in cryptocurrency is not yet approved by Indian Government but they are saying, we need to analysis it before approval.

Our Finance minster Arun Jaitley said in his budget speech that the government will do everything to discontinue the use of virtual currencies in India.

So, we are in dilemma to invest in this or not?

I think you should identify what regulations and laws as detail as possible, my experience there're many countries also regulated about the crypto as using it as fiat currencies which mean you can use crypto to buy goods, services, food etc..., but they available to exchange from cash to crypto and crypto to cash.

And soon many governments from countries will issue laws for it.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2075473.0

Would you support to open bitcoin or crypto in college level,so people can go to learn exactly what they need to learn about bitcoin.

As I know there're some colleges will open crypto and blockchain course to teach their learners. This may be a major subject of education institution in future.

Blockchain is a new kind of database - block or records connected to another block. That's the simplest explanation. However, I want to ask the hard question.

What are the limitations of blockchain? I know this is a really good innovation and I highly support it, not because I join the bandwagon, but because bitcoin will not exist if not because of it.... But I want to have a better understanding of the blockchain (in layman's terms please) if I want to get really serious about cryptocurrency and ICOs. My second question is, what are the things experts do to improve blockchain?

In my opinions, blockchain is now a promising period, this is ideal concept for the new data type and structure. Blockchain is now under research and development for applying into the real world. Not sure 100%, but could be a fantastic promise for future.

Being new to the digital currency world, I have read various articles about blockchain and bitcoin in order to understand How, When and Why it is created. Blockchain have been the backbone of bitcoin, meaning BTC exists through blockchain. Year after year blockchain developed to handle a more sophisticated activities digitally. Being decentralized it eliminates the infinite reproduction in the digital world and making it invulnerable to hackers. Blockchain technology is being tested by various non-profit organizations for the following purposes:
1.   Helping two billion people that lacks bank accounts.
2.   Making World Food Programme’s growing cash-based transfer operations faster, cheaper and more secure.
3.   Using blockchain to guarantee authenticity of texts, avoid censorship and combating fake news
Behind the development of blockchain still some minds remained unconvinced saying that technology have been promoted it intensively with unrealistic claims.
Considering such information what is your opinion on what is Blockchain to Bitcoin. Will bitcoin end, if blockchain end?. Feel free to express your opinion Cheesy

If Bitcoin dies, does not matter, blockchain is still alive.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2075473.180

ipizi

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:17:18 PM

⚠️ SPAMMER WARNING ☠️

#1100145 “KevinVu-Relex” is spamming the forum for this stupid token.  I just reported 4 out of 8 posts “KevinVu-Relex” has ever made, for violation of this strict rule (boldface added) as quoted in the Bitcointalk.org rules:

Ads are typically not allowed in posts (outside of the signature area) because they are annoying and off-topic. It is especially disallowed to put ads or signatures at the bottom of all of your posts. Except for traditional valedictions, which are tolerated but discouraged, signatures are for the signature area only.

In this thread, “KevinVu-Relex” appears to speak in an official capacity for “Relex”.  This leads me to conclude:  If you buy this shit token, then you are supporting spammers!

Spam posts:

In India, the transaction in cryptocurrency is not yet approved by Indian Government but they are saying, we need to analysis it before approval.

Our Finance minster Arun Jaitley said in his budget speech that the government will do everything to discontinue the use of virtual currencies in India.

So, we are in dilemma to invest in this or not?

I think you should identify what regulations and laws as detail as possible, my experience there're many countries also regulated about the crypto as using it as fiat currencies which mean you can use crypto to buy goods, services, food etc..., but they available to exchange from cash to crypto and crypto to cash.

And soon many governments from countries will issue laws for it.

Would you support to open bitcoin or crypto in college level,so people can go to learn exactly what they need to learn about bitcoin.

As I know there're some colleges will open crypto and blockchain course to teach their learners. This may be a major subject of education institution in future.

Blockchain is a new kind of database - block or records connected to another block. That's the simplest explanation. However, I want to ask the hard question.

What are the limitations of blockchain? I know this is a really good innovation and I highly support it, not because I join the bandwagon, but because bitcoin will not exist if not because of it.... But I want to have a better understanding of the blockchain (in layman's terms please) if I want to get really serious about cryptocurrency and ICOs. My second question is, what are the things experts do to improve blockchain?

In my opinions, blockchain is now a promising period, this is ideal concept for the new data type and structure. Blockchain is now under research and development for applying into the real world. Not sure 100%, but could be a fantastic promise for future.

Being new to the digital currency world, I have read various articles about blockchain and bitcoin in order to understand How, When and Why it is created. Blockchain have been the backbone of bitcoin, meaning BTC exists through blockchain. Year after year blockchain developed to handle a more sophisticated activities digitally. Being decentralized it eliminates the infinite reproduction in the digital world and making it invulnerable to hackers. Blockchain technology is being tested by various non-profit organizations for the following purposes:
1.   Helping two billion people that lacks bank accounts.
2.   Making World Food Programme’s growing cash-based transfer operations faster, cheaper and more secure.
3.   Using blockchain to guarantee authenticity of texts, avoid censorship and combating fake news
Behind the development of blockchain still some minds remained unconvinced saying that technology have been promoted it intensively with unrealistic claims.
Considering such information what is your opinion on what is Blockchain to Bitcoin. Will bitcoin end, if blockchain end?. Feel free to express your opinion Cheesy

If Bitcoin dies, does not matter, blockchain is still alive.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2075473.180

Are you mentally ill? The team might not be aware of such an arbitrary rule, hell I wasn't until you pointed it out. Spam? He was replying to questions, and linking their ANN at the end of his comments. I'd be hard pressed to call that spamming. Spamming would be him posting the same ad or link over and over, without provocation. I started reading your paragraph thinking I'd come away with a convincing argument, but I'm just disappointed I read it now. Maybe you are trying to FUD to get the price lowered (won't work), or maybe you are too poor to buy dirt cheap RLX, and you are jealous.
nullius
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 2610

If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 09:23:06 PM

Are you mentally ill? The team might not be aware of such an arbitrary rule, hell I wasn't until you pointed it out.

Failure to read the rules is “the team’s” problem, not mine.  It is evidently a problem with consequences, since #1100145 “KevinVu-Relex” has been nuked:

https://bitcointalk.org/modlog.php
Quote from: Deletion log
Nuke user: N/A in topic #0 by member #1100145

As for your mental health question, I suggest that you ask your doctor about narcissism.  The world does not revolve around you.  You must learn to heed rules made for the proper functioning of a social community, or GTFO.

https://web.archive.org/web/20180322195227/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2075473.msg32918984#msg32918984
Spam? He was replying to questions, and linking their ANN at the end of his comments. I'd be hard pressed to call that spamming. Spamming would be him posting the same ad or link over and over, without provocation. I started reading your paragraph thinking I'd come away with a convincing argument, but I'm just disappointed I read it now.

I could see that but all of his responses were true and it wasn't like he was outright shilling the relex token so i dont see the problem to be honest. His responses excluding the link we're free of any shilling. So id just tell him to remove it, but i wouldnt say its spam...

Two living examples of Sharp’s Corollary:  “Spammers attempt to re-define ‘spamming’ as that which they do not do.”  Also, of Rules-Keeper Shaffer’s Refrain.

You do not get to define what spam is.

Maybe you are trying to FUD to get the price lowered (won't work), or maybe you are too poor to buy dirt cheap RLX, and you are jealous.

I wouldn’t take your spamcoin if it were given to me for free.

Anyway, thank you for helping confirm that Relex and Relex supporters are a nest of spammers and spam-apologists.  I will remember to never, ever buy anything made by anybody involved with Relex; and I recommend that others do likewise.

ipizi

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:10:08 PM

Are you mentally ill? The team might not be aware of such an arbitrary rule, hell I wasn't until you pointed it out.

Failure to read the rules is “the team’s” problem, not mine.  It is evidently a problem with consequences, since #1100145 “KevinVu-Relex” has been nuked:

https://bitcointalk.org/modlog.php
Quote from: Deletion log
Nuke user: N/A in topic #0 by member #1100145

As for your mental health question, I suggest that you ask your doctor about narcissism.  The world does not revolve around you.  You must learn to heed rules made for the proper functioning of a social community, or GTFO.

https://web.archive.org/web/20180322195227/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2075473.msg32918984#msg32918984
Spam? He was replying to questions, and linking their ANN at the end of his comments. I'd be hard pressed to call that spamming. Spamming would be him posting the same ad or link over and over, without provocation. I started reading your paragraph thinking I'd come away with a convincing argument, but I'm just disappointed I read it now.

I could see that but all of his responses were true and it wasn't like he was outright shilling the relex token so i dont see the problem to be honest. His responses excluding the link we're free of any shilling. So id just tell him to remove it, but i wouldnt say its spam...

Two living examples of Sharp’s Corollary:  “Spammers attempt to re-define ‘spamming’ as that which they do not do.”  Also, of Rules-Keeper Shaffer’s Refrain.

You do not get to define what spam is.

Maybe you are trying to FUD to get the price lowered (won't work), or maybe you are too poor to buy dirt cheap RLX, and you are jealous.

I wouldn’t take your spamcoin if it were given to me for free.

Anyway, thank you for helping confirm that Relex and Relex supporters are a nest of spammers and spam-apologists.  I will remember to never, ever buy anything made by anybody involved with Relex; and I recommend that others do likewise.

Lmao if you think this will in any way stop,  or slow down Relex. They haven't even started yet. You are some kind of special. Literally no one cares if you buy this or not. And even if this WAS a shit coin, that won't stop us from making money, see XVG, XRP, BITCONNECT, etc.
SJDuncan

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:18:15 AM

Here is some interesting discussion from the dollarvigilante on the potential application of blockchain  to real estate investment. Relex is an interesting space going forward.

Cheers

https://steemit.com/blockchain/@dollarvigilante/94n1pehc
dbak3r

Activity: 110

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:40:30 PM

Proud to be part of the >1million club. Grin
David0747

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:18:37 PM

Great project!
When will we see the new website?
Relex_Core (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:59:26 AM

Hello Everyone!

We have a lot of great updates for you today as we approach the end of the first quarter of the year.

1. We have our Cocobay Danang development update for you, which is on www.twitter.com/relextalk right now, and we will have more detailed updates for you shortly!

2. We have commenced our tech partnership with 3forcom, and we are looking forward to working with our partners to bring you a new and improved Relex 3.0 user experience. We remain committed to the aim of simplifying and streamlining development-focused private real estate investment into world class projects, and our partnership with 3forcom will strengthen this goal.

3. We are working hard in preparation for our presentation at the Yalta International Economic Forum (YIEF). To gain further perspective on the upcoming event, a summary of the YIEF can be seen below:

According to rustrade.uk, "along with the Petersburg International Economic Forum, the Eastern Economic Forum and the Sochi Investment Forum it is one of the four biggest economic forum held in Russia." Last year, representatives from over 50 countries attended, and $12 billion USD in deals were signed on the floor of the Yalta International Economic Forum. Relex appreciates the consideration and invitation from the relevant organizing parties, and we are pleased to be selected as one of the only companies representing cryptocurrencies invited to the Forum. We appreciate the invitation from our hosts, and we are looking forward to providing our insight to the forum next month.

Relex Team

m4tsby

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:26:31 PM

I missed Relex 2.0...
cryptodave45

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:59:27 PM