Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:59:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CIF Blockchain | Launchpad | Education | cryptoimprovementfund.io  (Read 28146 times)
altdev

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

The one and only #Altcoin Devvie / Devnullius!

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 11:42:35 PM

Forgive my Klingon language. Google translator poks is weak that would cope with all the richness of the Russian language. A couple of questions. Since the launch of the program, the market has changed. prices too. calculations on the site are outdated. I would like to know what you see the price of a coin in January. what exchanges are considered as trading platforms.

how do you feel about the fact that a coin is freely extracted from the start of the network and on its hands is not one million. it modet so drop the price that I'm afraid to imagine. I just can not understand yet whether it is worth to participate and spend money without knowing the price of the coin and knowing that it is extracted for free in huge quantities. I would like to learn the answer rather than evasive phrases. Thank you.

Not being an ass... But that's the sport of ICOs... Smiley You hope you were smart and that your coins will return big profit. Is there going to be a big drop for a low price that you can buy? Or not? Who knows... Nobody knows! : ) That's why it's called investing ;-)

Peace!

Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
altdev

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 11:45:02 PM

May I bring to the attention that website is not working sometimes. I ll just get a blank page and sometimes it will work again by refreshing and sometimes not...really strange

That could be a cache issue with your browser - try incognito mode and it always works.

same here! I often have to reload or try it later.

I can confirm it happened to me once too... Luckily, the provider seems to detect any problems and will automatically fix it again. Might be time to investigate further if more ppl are having these problems...?

Let us know please : )

Devvie

Proxik

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:18:28 AM

coinexchange.io, cryptopia !
why not  start it with the top exchanges players ?  more volume and liquidity and for sure more active  Cool

top 6 is :

1. Bittrex

2. Binance

3. Bithumb

4. Bitfinex

5. GDAX

6. Poloniex

volume arround  13 000 000 000 usd/24 hour

copied from coinmarketcap.com
you think it's so easy to get to such a site)? The more abrupt the exchange the more difficult. if on yobit or cryptopia it is possible to get paid then for larger ones it is more difficult. although cryptopia is not the worst choice. so also hit btc

We've definitely looked and are attempting to get listed on these - however I'll put it in perspective. HitBTC currently costs 976,490.25 USD (50 BTC). Spending such a large amount on an exchange like that is not appropriate for our project. Have faith in CIF that we're budgeting to produce enterprise level software, generate revenue as well as have significant trading volume for our coin. Rome wasn't built in a day, we'll get there eventually!

Listing on Binance will be great, but a bit too ambitious if you ask me. I dont think we can meet the requirements to get listed there. Cryptopia will be a good mid tier exchange to start with, I ll be really happy if we can be listed there.

The new wallet looks really good! Can't wait to use it once it is out!
CIF (OP)

Activity: 280

Business on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 02:17:32 PM

coinexchange.io, cryptopia !
why not  start it with the top exchanges players ?  more volume and liquidity and for sure more active  Cool

top 6 is :

1. Bittrex

2. Binance

3. Bithumb

4. Bitfinex

5. GDAX

6. Poloniex

volume arround  13 000 000 000 usd/24 hour

copied from coinmarketcap.com
you think it's so easy to get to such a site)? The more abrupt the exchange the more difficult. if on yobit or cryptopia it is possible to get paid then for larger ones it is more difficult. although cryptopia is not the worst choice. so also hit btc

We've definitely looked and are attempting to get listed on these - however I'll put it in perspective. HitBTC currently costs 976,490.25 USD (50 BTC). Spending such a large amount on an exchange like that is not appropriate for our project. Have faith in CIF that we're budgeting to produce enterprise level software, generate revenue as well as have significant trading volume for our coin. Rome wasn't built in a day, we'll get there eventually!

Listing on Binance will be great, but a bit too ambitious if you ask me. I dont think we can meet the requirements to get listed there. Cryptopia will be a good mid tier exchange to start with, I ll be really happy if we can be listed there.

The new wallet looks really good! Can't wait to use it once it is out!

Working around the clock to deliver them as soon as possible! Thanks so much for everyone's patience.

CIF Crypto Improvement Fund
CIF Blockchain | Launchpad | Education
» Facebook * Twitter * Telegram * Reddit * Medium «
[/size]
CIF (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 02:18:07 PM

May I bring to the attention that website is not working sometimes. I ll just get a blank page and sometimes it will work again by refreshing and sometimes not...really strange

That could be a cache issue with your browser - try incognito mode and it always works.

same here! I often have to reload or try it later.

I can confirm it happened to me once too... Luckily, the provider seems to detect any problems and will automatically fix it again. Might be time to investigate further if more ppl are having these problems...?

Let us know please : )

Devvie

I fixed a few things on the site a couple days ago - there were some bad scripts but I think we're ok now.

[/size]
mpos-pools

Activity: 478

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:27:20 PM

Pool http://mpos-pools.com/cif is working.
Old pool users have to register again
altdev

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 01:33:22 AM

Again: mine at your own risk... The ICO is not over - so strictly speaking we *only* will support ICO buyers and bounty participants when it comes to swapping for the new blockchain...

altdev

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 01:35:06 AM

Working around the clock to deliver them as soon as possible! Thanks so much for everyone's patience.

I think most of the thanks go to you Scott... You work for 5 Smiley

mpos-pools

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:22:36 AM

Again: mine at your own risk... The ICO is not over - so strictly speaking we *only* will support ICO buyers and bounty participants when it comes to swapping for the new blockchain...

It's a pool from the OP. If you don't support mining why do you create a pool and
posting github?

http://31.220.60.15/MPOS/public/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool 
altdev

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 01:22:21 PM

It's a pool from the OP. If you don't support mining why do you create a pool and
posting github?

No, it's not a pool we created. Again: mining is NOT supported and when we swap blockchains you might miss out: we *only* support ICO buyers - nothing else. The ICO has not yet finished and we've said this plenty of times: mining is *not* supported... Only when the ICO is completed we will start supporting mining and pools...

altdev

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 01:23:14 PM

Hello Smiley I added CIF COIN on minpool.net

Happy mining Smiley

Again: mining is NOT supported and when we swap blockchains you might miss out: we *only* support ICO buyers - nothing else. The ICO has not yet finished and we've said this plenty of times: mining is *not* supported... Only when the ICO is completed we will start supporting mining and pools...

CIF (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 03:56:53 PM

posting github?

If you actually look at the pool posted in the CIF Github there is 0 Hashrate. It's impossible to register for that pool, which we did on purpose. We'll support a CIF initiated mining pool post ICO only. There will be upgrades to our blockchain so I would suggest that no-one engages in mining activities for the time being. This is coming from the dev team that supports the coin.

[/size]
mpos-pools

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:48:21 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2017, 05:04:46 PM by mpos-pools

[/url][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][/center]

Website | Whitepaper | Bounty Campaign

ICO | Github

Since you post a link to official github anybody can make a pool. If you don't want miners, you have
not post links to wallets or github.

CIF (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 02:36:48 AM

Bounty Campaign:

As our Bounty Campaign draws to a close (January 1st), we request that you start double checking your total Facebook likes and shares.

We will send around the Facebook tracker one last time before we pay out all bounties. You will have some time to double check your Facebook numbers and fill in the tracker once the Bounty Campaign is complete. After we send out the Facebook tracker on January 1st, there will be no further chances to confirm your Bounty Campaign numbers.

On the tracker that we will send out - you must track the TOTAL amount of likes and shares on the CIF Facebook page from the beginning of the campaign. If you do not track the total amount, you will miss out on potential CIF. If anything is not clear please do not hesitate to contact bounty@cryptoimprovementfund.io with any questions or concerns.

Please get ready to confirm all other numbers and information currently displayed on the bounty campaign tracker.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fEXBdByyRGTFpLv9gPoIa1wGKkNqFQIzLdIJwqgy2tY/edit?usp=sharing.

Regarding other aspects of the Bounty Campaign:

Although numbers will be updated for Twitter on the 1st, if you would like to double check or point out any issues with the presented numbers - please get ready to do so promptly after the campaign closes. When the numbers are confirmed and we are no longer receiving any updates or concerns we will close out the campaign and pay out the bounty. Once the bounty is paid out there will be no further opportunity to update any numbers or receive any further CIF. We will provide approximately 1 week to confirm all numbers. Dates will be confirmed shortly.

[/size]
x314.network

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:25:25 PM

selling 300 CIF, pm me
Nicky_funny
Copper Member

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 04:03:27 PM

Hello Smiley I added CIF COIN on minpool.net

Happy mining Smiley

Again: mining is NOT supported and when we swap blockchains you might miss out: we *only* support ICO buyers - nothing else. The ICO has not yet finished and we've said this plenty of times: mining is *not* supported... Only when the ICO is completed we will start supporting mining and pools...
Sorry,I removed Smiley
CIF (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 06:50:51 PM

Working on our MVP,

If you don't know what $CIF is yet, read up here!

CIF Announces Partner for Enterprise-Grade Cryptocurrency Software

[/size]
brodyagas86

Activity: 79

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:51:18 PM

1 USD = 500 CIF seems to me here 2 zero in the figure 500 error ... anyway, you are extremely low about your coin ... the market is full of garbage coins at prices ten times higher, and you are quite a competent project behind which people are standing ) Again, I'm not an expert, but I think the price needed to be done first. something like the minimum threshold
CIF (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 09:07:04 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2018, 08:17:25 PM by CIF

Medium Release

CIF Welcomes International Fintech Influencer to Advisory Board

[/size]
CIF (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 09:11:21 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2018, 08:17:33 PM by CIF

ICO Review

CryptoCoin.News

B2B Crypto Services: The Crypto Improvement Fund ICO Evaluated

[/size]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: