Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:07:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CIF Blockchain | Launchpad | Education | cryptoimprovementfund.io  (Read 28146 times)
D3Pool

Activity: 28
Merit: 50

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:07:04 PM

CIF is now being mined on D3Pool.eu - high profitability multipool

Link: D3pool.eu
ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2904614.0
Fee: only 0.5%

We have an active team & fast responding support - join us on Facebook - Twitter
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transformers

Activity: 310
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:58:40 AM

Hi,
I think CIF need to be listed on Coinmarketcap.com asap ...!
PD1882

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:12:34 AM

Ive been trying to install the windows wallet from the site and windows defender keeps blocking it as a severe trojan threat.
Im aware of the false/positives you may get. Never had this happen before with any of the wallets ive already got.
Is there another download link i can try for the wallet?

Hi Rh,

That the only download link is the one listed on our site, unfortunately that does occur with several wallets (and coins) not just our own. The only work around is to set it up as an exception in the windows defender.

Thanks for your time, ill take another look at the antivirus and see if i can do that.

Hi Rh78 - I had the same issue as my antivirus first wouldnt let me download the wallet, then wouldnt let me run the .exe and then wouldnt let the wallet talk to the rest of the world! Turns out I could get it all to work in the end I was able to exclude the folder in my C: from the antivirus checks so that all things to/from it now run (which will include adding Nodes when you get the wallet running as youll need them. More info on that in this thread but shout/PM if you need a hand with that).
msc8282

Activity: 80

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:10:07 PM

interesting website and project but why such a high premine?
40% is quite high, isn't it?

any more info on when airdrops open?

There are no airdrops opening - project is well underway.

40% was premined for certain aspects of the project as outline in the ANN + Whitepaper.

couldn't really find the use of premine on the ann
checking whitepaper https://www.cryptoimprovementfund.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/CIF_WP.pdf couldn't find a direct information on why you needed such a big pre-mine either

can you point me to the right direction?

thank you so much

Posted above - Pre-mine was for the following.

125M ICO, 15M Bounty, 10M Team, 50M Business Rewards

thanks, for some reason I couldn't see it on the original post, I see it on the quoted one.

Vote for CIF and win 1000 cif !
more info you can find it on cif twitter or telegram  Cheerzzzz Cool

do you have more info into that?

join cif twitter channel , all info you can find it there ... good luck
https://twitter.com/CIF_Team
Transformers

Activity: 310

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:34:44 PM

no one remembers CIF, all moved to other coins...!
seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:41:38 PM

how does this work with a masternode?

you need a huge amount of coins and block them in the wallet, and the wallet has to be online 24/7 and you get a fee, when people are using your node?

care to explain anyone?

Yeah this is is how it works.

I already got my CIF affiliate btc payment in my wallet. Thanks to the CIF team
seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:32:57 PM

CIF is currently a little above 100 sats on CE. The current price is a bargain and it's an opportunity to get many tokens for cheap. We may not see this cheap price again soon.
yinoye

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:15:13 PM

I'm very interested in this coin and its masternode. However there seems to be no actual information on how the development is going. Can you please give us more concrete info on the masternode development: is the development in progress, planned date for release and any other info you can give. Thank you

Hi D,

There is an article on this topic here . However to make a long answer short - since there was a miner script put out that allows miners to work around paying out masternodes as well as a malicious exploit found that propagates network forking, there is no current release date. We've spoken to the devs at Terracoin who are working on a fix and we will most likely be working off the fix that they implement however for the foreseeable there will be no alterations to the coin as enforcing payments just causes unnecessary risk.

Right now the main business objective will be to get our Blockchain.Edu educational centre up and running. Any perks and additions to the coin (including masternodes) outside of the primary market to which we will be building, are ancillary - especially if the tech is not 100%.

Thanks for the important communication but my question is that weren't you aware of this security flaw before announcing the masternode integration at 3rd phase ICO stage because I can tell you that the major reason many investors bought then is to setup their own masternode but now it's like they are left hanging!
There would have been some relief had it been it's possible to stake one's CIF just like every other POS coin but even staking CIF is not possible. So what benefits does CIF holders like me really have asides from waiting for a price increase Huh
CIF (OP)

Activity: 280

Business on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 06:03:17 AM

I'm very interested in this coin and its masternode. However there seems to be no actual information on how the development is going. Can you please give us more concrete info on the masternode development: is the development in progress, planned date for release and any other info you can give. Thank you

Hi D,

There is an article on this topic here . However to make a long answer short - since there was a miner script put out that allows miners to work around paying out masternodes as well as a malicious exploit found that propagates network forking, there is no current release date. We've spoken to the devs at Terracoin who are working on a fix and we will most likely be working off the fix that they implement however for the foreseeable there will be no alterations to the coin as enforcing payments just causes unnecessary risk.

Right now the main business objective will be to get our Blockchain.Edu educational centre up and running. Any perks and additions to the coin (including masternodes) outside of the primary market to which we will be building, are ancillary - especially if the tech is not 100%.

Thanks for the important communication but my question is that weren't you aware of this security flaw before announcing the masternode integration at 3rd phase ICO stage because I can tell you that the major reason many investors bought then is to setup their own masternode but now it's like they are left hanging!
There would have been some relief had it been it's possible to stake one's CIF just like every other POS coin but even staking CIF is not possible. So what benefits does CIF holders like me really have asides from waiting for a price increase Huh

Hi Yonye,

Although it was discussed on our whitepaper, and several releases the purpose of the CIF coin is primarily to serve as a means of exchange for varuiys products and services that CIF will offer. One of which being the educational resource which will provide educational content, curated video libraries, a masterclass video series and industry leading insight and education - Blockchain.Edu which will be launched on the 15th. It was actually mentioned in your quote - I would suggest you follow us on twitter and social media as we come closer to the 15th!

CIF Crypto Improvement Fund
CIF Blockchain | Launchpad | Education
» Facebook * Twitter * Telegram * Reddit * Medium «
[/size]
giangchuc1234567

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 11:18:21 AM

I want to trade my money. What should I do now . Which trading platform?

https://usdq.platinum.fund/
Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀  $1MLN BOUNTY POOL  ///JOIN///  ▀█
thiec

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:42:13 PM

I want to trade my money. What should I do now . Which trading platform?

Go here
https://www.coinexchange.io/market/CIF/BTC

kenjionline

Activity: 443
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:31:38 PM

In your plan, in the next time will CIF be listed on any trading market ?
CIF (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 05:15:34 PM

In your plan, in the next time will CIF be listed on any trading market ?

Please read up!

[/size]
CIF (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 08:01:17 PM

$CIF is now available on the following exchanges!

CoinExchange.io
CryptoBridge
Stocks.Exchange

[/size]
sciwolf

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:13:59 PM

Does the last statement and ANN mean there will be no masternodes?
If there will be no masternodes and further coin development - than all this fund is just another scam...
Because no one will actually need the coin...

Very frustrating scam, i'd say...
yianni

Activity: 141
Merit: 18

BScEE, BScCS, MScCS

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:55:48 PM

If there will be no masternodes and further coin development - than all this fund is just another scam...

They are waiting for chaincoin and terracoin to fix the bug as they are using the same code. There is an exploit that the miners can use and get all the rewards including the ones that are supposed to go towards masternode operators.
They could release the masternodes but you will not be getting any rewards. I'm currently running some chaincoin masternodes and we are getting nothing.
As per chaincoin devs the bug should be fixed in march.
So I guess lets be patient with CIF until then. If they do nothing after Chaincoin and Terracoin fixes the bug then I guess I will dump the coin as well.
But to CIF team, at least you should have setup POS in the meantime until the masternode bug is fixed.
I do realize that you have a certain education focus business plan in place and that is good and all, but you should consider that most of your investors are there for the rewards and the profits. If those investors start dumping it will crash the price of your coin and your whole education planning will go south as well.
Just some food for thought devs.
CIF (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 11:09:30 PM

Hi Sci,

I appreciate that you're upset however you must realize that in an industry where all the technology we're using is also in its infancy, therefore we will continue to develop the technology as well as our business model in accordance with our mission statement and project goals.

I think you're confusing no further coin development with - cautious and organized coin development. We have been very open and transparent about the technology surrounding the coin and what we are working towards implementing. As always - there can be no expectation of profit with purchasing coins, altcoins or tokens.

Thanks.

[/size]
CIF (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 11:13:13 PM

They are waiting for chaincoin and terracoin to fix the bug as they are using the same code. There is an exploit that the miners can use and get all the rewards including the ones that are supposed to go towards masternode operators.
They could release the masternodes but you will not be getting any rewards. I'm currently running some chaincoin masternodes and we are getting nothing.
As per chaincoin devs the bug should be fixed in march.
So I guess lets be patient with CIF until then. If they do nothing after Chaincoin and Terracoin fixes the bug then I guess I will dump the coin as well.
But to CIF team, at least you should have setup POS in the meantime until the masternode bug is fixed.
I do realize that you have a certain education focus business plan in place and that is good and all, but you should consider that most of your investors are there for the rewards and the profits. If those investors start dumping it will crash the price of your coin and your whole education planning will go south as well.
Just some food for thought devs.

The plan is to implement a fix for the masternodes, once we have seen that all potential security risks have been addressed. Keep in mind however that the implementation of masternodes is ancillary to the main business model, however there is no reason for us not to continue with that piece if all security risks have been addressed.

As with any coin, when there are masternodes, miners receive less rewards, therefore inhibiting the mining community (who also provides various benefits to a new coin). There are alot of pieces in place and masternodes will only add to, rather than the lacking of their presence, detract from, any aspects of the business.

[/size]
CIF (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 08:01:32 PM

[/size]
msc8282

Activity: 80

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:38:40 PM

CIF Community,

We are very excited to announce our initial product, "Blockchain.Edu" will be launching February 15th. Blockchain.Edu will provide information, educational content and hands on tutorials which touch on various aspects of cryptocurrency, blockchain and decentralized technologies.

We will be running an affiliate program within Blockchain.Edu to raise awareness of our educational platform as well as will be including weekly updates with new course & video content. We'll release information on how to register as a Blockchain.Edu affiliate after our launch on the 15th. As with all services we offer, all content available at Blockchain.Edu will be available for purchase with CIF coins.

We are also extremely proud to inform the community that three separate third party exchanges have not only seen value in the CIF project, but have chosen to list our coin.

https://blockchainedu.io/

Regards,
CIF Development Team
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: