Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:54:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blackmoon Crypto Platform for Tokenized Investment Fund  (Read 24830 times)
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:57:58 AM

Very clever idea, tokenization of real world assets might get some attention soon. GL on the crowdsale!

One question - when the ICO ends?

Hi! The Pre-Order ends on the 10th of September. Or once we reach 1/3 of the cap, whatever is earlier.

WHITEPAPER - https://blackmooncrypto.com/bmc_whitepaper

OK, and the main round of crowdsale starts next and lasts till October 12th (maximum) right?

Nice vid, I like Crypto Trader channel!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TeaEgg

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:38:43 AM

I would like to reserve Chinese(both simplified and traditional) and Vietnamese translation if you need. Thanks.
Pumpkin

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:41:59 AM

UPDATE:

We are proud to announce Japan BMC web site. Welcome!

ようこそ - https://blackmooncrypto.com/jp

Pumpkin

Activity: 151

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:28:00 AM

What is BMC token explained by Sergey Vasin, Investment Director.

Blackmoon Crypto Token (BMC) is the token of the Blackmoon Crypto Platform. This token plays an instrumental role on the platform:

— BMC tokens linked to accounts of a Continuous Contributors receive all the Platform’s fees from the funds creation and operation on the platform;
 — BMC tokens are required to perform certain high level roles on the platform, including that of the investment advisor;
 — BMC tokens give the right to participate in the platform’s decision-making process.

The number of BMCs is fixed and no additional creation is possible after the distribution period.

Based on legal advice and opinions we gathered during the preparation process, BMC tokens would not be deemed as securities by SEC based on the famous Howey test and should be considered as an utility tokens of the Platform. We pay a lot of attention to that matter and are in continuous communications with US attorneys while formalizing our position.

1. Distribution

The Distribution period starts on September 12, 2017 at 01:00 pm UTC and will go until October 11 or until the cap is reached. All available BMC will be issued during the Distribution period. This will be a one-time operation and no additional issuance is available for BMC tokens. The total number of BMC to be issued will be calculated at the end of the Distribution Period according to the formula: amount of BMC sold during the Distribution multiplied by 2.

— 50% of the BMCs will be allocated to the public contributors who participated in the Distribution process including bonuses provides to contributors during the promo campaign.
 — 30% of the BMCs will be allocated to the Company reserve and locked for a minimum of 36 months. This reserve is a source of the Company’s income after the Distribution Period.
 — 20% of the BMCs will be allocated to the founding Blackmoon Crypto team and advisors, locked in a smart contract with a 24-month vesting period, and six-month cliff. Some BMCs from this pool (but not more than 5% of all BMCs) will be allocated to non-operational advisors and will be locked with a six-month cliff without vesting. Up to 3% will go to subcontractors and bounty campaign members without vesting.

2. Continuous contributors

Continuous contributors are the BMC holders who perform specific roles related to the platform development. One of the main roles that will be available is that of an Investment Advisor who manages tokenized investment funds created on the platform. Other roles will include platform ambassadors, promoters, investment analysts and voters, legal advisors, public auditors and GR advisors. A full list of roles will be publicly available and updated as needed to reflect the current needs of the platform’s development.

We plan to introduce more than ten different roles to provide both common and professional holders with the means to participate in the Platform’s development.

To register as a Continuous Contributor the holder of BMC tokens can choose the role that she/he is willing to execute as a contributor to the Platform and deposit BMC to the depository wallet. The registration will be available on the website before the first fund is started.

3. Proceeds.

BMCs holders registered as Continuous Contributors to the Platform and who have linked their BMC to respective accounts will receive a share of all Funds’ tokens that operate on the Platform in exchange for execution of their roles.

Continuous Contributors will receive a distribution of Funds’ tokens from the first Fund created on the Blackmoon Crypto Platform without having to wait for the company to reach breakeven.
The sources of the proceeds are:

— Structuring and promotion fee: 0–10% from the amount of the issued fund tokens. On average 2.5%
 — Maintenance fee: This can differ from one fund to another, but on average it may be equal to 0.5% per annum paid daily in fund tokens via a smart contract
 — Transaction fee: This fee occurs upon transferring fund tokens from one wallet to another in the amount of 0.25% from the token amount paid in fund tokens via the smart contract.

4. Downside protection.

We at Blackmoon are strong believers that our solution to create and manage legally compliant tokenized investment funds is the future of the blockchain-enabled asset management industry. We will personally start several funds on the platform to leverage our expertise in alternative fixed income and venture capital. In addition to that, to protect contributors we introduced downside protection:
To protect contributors from dumps the Platform will buy back BMC at $0.8 per token from anybody who is willing to sell. We’ll reserve 30% of raised capital for that in a portfolio of cryptocurrencies. We will keep it working for 24 months.

Handy links:

— website: https://blackmooncrypto.com
 — whitepaper: https://blackmooncrypto.com/bmc_whitepaper
 — teaser: https://goo.gl/iGWQ5N
 — telegram chat: https://t.me/blackmooncrypto
 — parent company website: https://blackmoonfg.com

Blackmoon Crypto token sale starts on September 12 and it’s poised to sell out pretty fast. We are also gathering pre-orders at https://account.blackmooncrypto.com

Source - https://medium.com/blackmoon-crypto/the-bmc-token-d027a0b35cc[/list]
MisterCrypto586

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:31:58 AM

Good moning everyone Wink
Can external asset managers become investment advisors?
Blackmoon Crypto (OP)

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:55:49 AM

Good moning everyone Wink
Can external asset managers become investment advisors?

Yes, Blackmoon Crypto Platform welcomes external investment advisors. Blackmoon Crypto will offer the Fund Issuer Administrative Tool designed for investment advisors and asset managers. This tool is the comprehensive fund management system that acts as a one-stop solution. It covers main aspects of running the tokenized investment vehicle and provides the investment advisor or asset manager with access to the Blackmoon Crypto Platform IT and legal infrastructure. This product will allow investment advisors and asset managers to focus on the investment management for the benefits of the token holders while Blackmoon takes care of all the rest.
Blackmoon Crypto (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 09:02:49 AM

Today is the third anniversary of the Blackmoon foundation!

On this day 3 years ago Ilya Perekopsky made the first investment from an external party into the fund and our
CEO Oleg Seydak & Sergey Vasin, investment director created at Flint Capital to invest in alternative lending sphere.

It was a nice 3 years and much more is coming.
Good luck to all of us! BTC Smiley
Buldog1682

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 11:06:12 AM

I did not catch this monrnt: who manage the funds in the platform?
sud

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:21:41 AM

On this day 3 years ago Ilya Perekopsky made the first investment from an external party into the fund and our
CEO Oleg Seydak & Sergey Vasin, investment director created at Flint Capital to invest in alternative lending sphere.

I was suprised to see you have been doing this project for that long. This makes me even more confident that Blackmoon will succeed.

Anyway, happy birthday! Cheers! Grin
Blackmoon Crypto (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:48:04 AM

First couple of funds will be managed by Blackmoon Team. Then we'll partner with professional external investment managers.
MisterCrypto586

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:21:55 PM

I was suprised to see you have been doing this project for that long. This makes me even more confident that Blackmoon will succeed.

I join the above congratulations and also want a lot of capitalization and success in work!!!
the_hodler

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 12:39:19 PM

First couple of funds will be managed by Blackmoon Team. Then we'll partner with professional external investment managers.

Thats good to hear. Are these managers independent consultants or have you identified a firm to support you?

Blackmoon Crypto (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:45:57 PM

I join the above congratulations and also want a lot of capitalization and success in work!!!

WE are very grateful to you, guys!
Glad to see you here
makulo123

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:51:40 PM

Wait, 3 years ago? That's a really long time and that adds a lot more credibility to your company! I wonder what were your achievements since then.  Smiley
Congratz to your 3rd anniversary by the way!
fedmahnkassad

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Twitter: @FedKassad

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:53:56 PM

okey, and what about fund tokens security?

Funds' tokens are going to be securities. And we are going to comply with all necessary regulation regarding that fact.

Which exchanges are you targeting for the launch once the ICO campaign is over?
ColdZerk

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:18:50 PM

Hello guys!
Project looking pretty fine but bounty is only 0.2%, that's a little pity!
By the way, good luck devs!
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:06:17 AM

After doing my Research i totally Support the project. I think the Team is solid and there is a great Option to invest.

Concerning the investment i got some questions.

Is there any way it is planned that it will not just sold out to some whales in seconds?
Maybe with some kind of preregistration to give everyone the opportunity to get their share?
It's just some kind of russian Roulette these days with the icos
artu92

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:15:25 AM
Last edit: August 22, 2017, 09:05:15 AM by artu92

Great team ! Good job guys  Wink  We expect so many great satisfactions in the future! 
I'm sure this coin in the long run will be a great surprise, let's go to the moon !!
sud

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:23:40 AM

I'm invested in Iconomi, because I think those crypto funds will boom eventually, but I don't like the lack of communication and transparent decisions there. What I like in Blackmoon is that your team is focused on community. So far my impression is that your ICO will get lot of attention.

BTW I saw somewhere that you estimated hard cap ~$30M? Do you consider raising it before crowdsale?
fedmahnkassad

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Twitter: @FedKassad

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:16:28 PM

Do you mind replying to my question above, which was on which exchanges you hope to be able to list your token? Thanks a lot.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: