Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:04:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much will DeepOnion be worth?  (Read 23769 times)
groko271

Activity: 790
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:42:02 AM

Onion opened at 2000-3000 sats on nova.

If it is successful regarding anonymity and take-up in the dark markets Onion should eventually be worth 1/2 of monero, if not equal it over time. Regardless of fud/hype I look forward to seeing where this project ends up.
CrewKitten

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:10:06 AM

If it is successful regarding anonymity and take-up in the dark markets Onion should eventually be worth 1/2 of monero, if not equal it over time. Regardless of fud/hype I look forward to seeing where this project ends up.

There are 25,000,000 coins if each is just $1.00 the market cap will be just $25,000,000 I think with this marketing campaign this number is likely.
hiramofTyre

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:17:48 AM

scam scam scam,shit coin shit coin, premine this and premine that, blah blah blah, same old crap spouted by the same old people on every coin that comes out. people, do your  own research and learn about the coin before spouting shite. this is an airdrop/signature coin. what does it matter if it's not labelled correctly?
the coins are free every week for 40 weeks, whats not to like here???
a massive premine? those coins are being used for the airdrop and each weeks payouts are made public for all to see. so we can see where the coins are going.

if it's free without any financial risk but a chance to make money,why are you all bemoaning it, get in while you can and make some free money. click on my sig to learn for yourselves

just to add,the wallet runs through tor but is NOT an exit node

Well said brother.
If DeepOnion makes do with its guaranteed functions, this will be big.  I'd rather say I believed in it from the start rather than regret it later.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
HongKong

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:34:29 AM

There are 25,000,000 coins if each is just $1.00 the market cap will be just $25,000,000 I think with this marketing campaign this number is likely.
As much as I would like to see a new coin with somewhat of an important goal get a high price it doesn't look like Deep Onion is going to be the one that will have a big price.

The coin supply is one factor plus the age of the coin is not that much considering there isn't that many people interested in Deep Onion coin as you think there is.

Also with Deep Onion doing a bunch of Airdrops, there will be a dump that will cause the price of the coin to be much harder to pump because people will keep selling what they have.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
BurstIncomeAsset

Activity: 504
Merit: 511

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:55:54 AM

Coins that start with the devs with negative trust usually don't go far away.

I wouldn't have high hopes about DeepOnion future
speakoo

Activity: 224
Merit: 113

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 10:00:41 AM

Do you know how much 1 DeepOnion coin will trade for?

What do you think?
It's up to the market, we can never forecast it exactly.

vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 11:22:47 AM

As much as I would like to see a new coin with somewhat of an important goal get a high price it doesn't look like Deep Onion is going to be the one that will have a big price.

The coin supply is one factor plus the age of the coin is not that much considering there isn't that many people interested in Deep Onion coin as you think there is.

Also with Deep Onion doing a bunch of Airdrops, there will be a dump that will cause the price of the coin to be much harder to pump because people will keep selling what they have.

part of the airdrop rules is that you must keep 90% of the airdropped coins in your wallet for the full 40 weeks of the campaign. you can sell your mined coins but not the airdropped one. that should stop everyone dumping the price down. it's a win win.

if you want to read the rules and make your own mind up,click my sig to see
Considered

Activity: 504

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 11:46:24 AM

Deeponoin for me is not going good so its value will likely decrease. If tye people behind this is trusted and the roadmap is spread that can drive the value higher.

Orrechorre

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 12:30:38 PM

Do you know how much 1 DeepOnion coin will trade for?

What do you think?
It's up to the market, we can never forecast it exactly.

No, we are the market because the coin price shall react to our actions like dump, hold, news and more developments.

As i said earlier 2k sat should be the minimum for this coin unless we have some great dumpers.
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 04:13:52 PM

Nothing. They are not honest.
'Free Airdrop!' means 'Free signature!".

This is true. For something to be free it must be given away not worked for. Signature campaign is not free since you must make 10 posts each week to qualify.

night.0wl

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 04:15:52 PM

This is true. For something to be free it must be given away not worked for. Signature campaign is not free since you must make 10 posts each week to qualify.

The fact they delete lots of people's messages in their moderated topic tells me enough already.
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 07:25:32 PM

The fact they delete lots of people's messages in their moderated topic tells me enough already.

But it only makes sense to delete negative posts about your businesses in your own thread.

I personally see DeepOnion being worth a lot as there are only 25,000,000 coins so if the company becomes worth $25,000,000 which does not seem like that much compared to other altcoins with less purpose, then each coin will be worth $1 which means the signature campaign is an unbelievable value.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
jabetizo

Activity: 125
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 08:35:02 PM

This project seems interesting. I just got back on bitcoin talk .. (Had a slow year.)  Maybe I should check this out and grab some tokens. Looks promising.

groko271

Activity: 790
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 10:19:38 PM

you maybe right/wrong, but someone who has been here as long as you should know the rep system is abused. I simply disagree with the scam accusation because it proposes that the dev "may" scam by dumping the pre-mine coins before anyone else can. Because it 'may' be a scam in the future, doesn't make it a scam now. The scam accusation thread title should be renamed to a "warning" to the gullible at what may happen.

As for trust farming, I agree that this is wrong, but I also think that trust abuse is worse. If this turns out not to be a scam, just have a look at the damage the red feedback has done.

In saying that, I'm sure that nearly every partaker in the Onion campaign is under no illusions at just what is possible. Except we haven't lost a shitload of ETH like those that backed ziber.io
Johnny Carsonogenic

Activity: 537

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 01:45:32 AM

I for one welcome the onion overlords and like the numbers over at Nova. if this is an indication, we will see a lot of people jumping ship to join this airdrop campaign.
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 04:58:45 AM

you maybe right/wrong, but someone who has been here as long as you should know the rep system is abused. I simply disagree with the scam accusation because it proposes that the dev "may" scam by dumping the pre-mine coins before anyone else can. Because it 'may' be a scam in the future, doesn't make it a scam now. The scam accusation thread title should be renamed to a "warning" to the gullible at what may happen.

As for trust farming, I agree that this is wrong, but I also think that trust abuse is worse. If this turns out not to be a scam, just have a look at the damage the red feedback has done.

In saying that, I'm sure that nearly every partaker in the Onion campaign is under no illusions at just what is possible. Except we haven't lost a shitload of ETH like those that backed ziber.io

Yeah you never know unless the trust is actually negative because of a real scam, not just speculation.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
TheMiningDwarf

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:49:12 AM

What do you have to lose anyway
Worst get to worst you lost a few minutes of your time setting up for the airdrop
And if things turn out well, you make free money !
Personally if I can make free money I am all for it lol
PoorLad

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Coinhoarder

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:04:24 AM

Worst get to worst you lost a few minutes of your time setting up for the airdrop

It is a commitment(40 weeks long I think I saw glancing this thread), and there might be alot more profitable signature airdrops available.

Not hating on the project or anything. Actually have not read anything about it in detail yet. Its schrodingers coin for me atm

pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 07:32:57 AM

It is a commitment(40 weeks long I think I saw glancing this thread), and there might be alot more profitable signature airdrops available.

Not hating on the project or anything. Actually have not read anything about it in detail yet. Its schrodingers coin for me atm

Yes there's alot of signature campaign available, But not everyone can be part of, As for Bounty Campaign from different ICO's its still a gamble and a risk. Screen the project carefully before jumping to bounty campaign. Deeponion has a great community and we will see more development in the next 36 weeks of airdrop.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
TheMiningDwarf

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 08:43:08 PM

Yes there's alot of signature campaign available, But not everyone can be part of, As for Bounty Campaign from different ICO's its still a gamble and a risk. Screen the project carefully before jumping to bounty campaign. Deeponion has a great community and we will see more development in the next 36 weeks of airdrop.
Well for now I think its not a big time investment if you are already an active member really.
As for more profitable Airdrop, fell free to send me a PM if you know any of them lol
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: