Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:25:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much will DeepOnion be worth?  (Read 23774 times)
groko271

Activity: 790
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:16:19 AM

people should keep their eyes on any deep-send announcements which will be coming soon. When this is implemented it will spike the price off the charts as it will individualise the coin into its own corner. Im a hodler and buyer/seller ..... anyone who is thinking of buying better do so before the DS announcement. you've been warned.  Tongue

You think it's for this month ?

Its planned deployment is in the final quarter of this year. (check the road map in the ANN) Which we are now in. My point is, once the announcement is made, it may be too late to get on the onion train and scoop up cheap coins. Once DS is implemented its price will significantly increase and from there, its real life application will cause it will rise even more.
stupid_seb

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:59:26 AM

I think the price will stay low until after the airdrop is finished. There will always be somebody who will dump the airdrop. At it will crash even harder when it's finished, because many people will dump (there will be no 90% rule any more). Only after that the price can go up.
It will below a dollar as soon as possible, because the signature shill are trying too fool another person to buy this shit coin in the high price. and they can run with the fund that already gained by sold their airdrop in the market.

Agreed.
Zero is the target for this coin.
bucciarati

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 07:25:59 AM

people should keep their eyes on any deep-send announcements which will be coming soon. When this is implemented it will spike the price off the charts as it will individualise the coin into its own corner. Im a hodler and buyer/seller ..... anyone who is thinking of buying better do so before the DS announcement. you've been warned.  Tongue

You think it's for this month ?

Its planned deployment is in the final quarter of this year. (check the road map in the ANN) Which we are now in. My point is, once the announcement is made, it may be too late to get on the onion train and scoop up cheap coins. Once DS is implemented its price will significantly increase and from there, its real life application will cause it will rise even more.

speaking of quarter the alst for 2017 start from october so we have to wait a little more for the deepsend announce according to road map, but i agree with you: when this function will be implemented (and succesfully tested and/or used) price willsurely see a bump. i personally think price will reach dash levels before 2018 finish. another thing is that we can expect a dump after the airdrop finish because 10% limit sell will stop

talesfromthecrypt

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:43:18 AM

IMO that coin has no real value on exchanges since the volumes are very low ATM but once other major exchanges will trade the coin it might get much more interest and lots of price changes , maybe in the good way

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Erowind

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:48:03 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2017, 07:03:20 PM by Erowind

(...)
That is my concern as well, how will DeepOnion retain value when all the airdrop HODLERS dump the massive amount of coins they get?
(...)

Little contradiction, isn't it?
When hodlers dump their coins, they are no hodlers.
In my opinion will everyone - who is thinking about sellling his coins - leave the campaign long time before its end. And at everytime, when the price will be high, some people will unfortunately quit their participation for profit. Weak hands are weak hands. So the dump will take place slowly and with no hard effects for the price like it does the last weeks. At the end, all this mega-dump-after-week-40-talk will be another apocalyptic prediction, which won't come true like all the other crash predictions. This hot meal will be already eaten until the campaign has ended.

So you're saying that people who don't believe in the project will trickle out slowly instead of in one massive dump? That makes sense now that I think about the structure of the airdrop more. I rescind my previous statement then. The only way is up from here for ONION!

Can't snort crack through a rolled up bitcoin Wink
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:49:52 PM

It has really low market cap for the hype surrounding it, so I think it will pump at some time, but still a very risky investment.

Yea I think it has a really low market cap because 90% of the coins are given out for free with the airdrop once the airdrop ends and all the features are rolled out you will then probably see a realistic market cap.

Agree, just wait to see DeepTrust and DeepSend in action and the Onion will be at least 100K satoshi again. And Onion will be in TOP 100 or even in TOP 50.

adamantasaurus

Merit: 255

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:19:44 AM

It has really low market cap for the hype surrounding it, so I think it will pump at some time, but still a very risky investment.

Yea I think it has a really low market cap because 90% of the coins are given out for free with the airdrop once the airdrop ends and all the features are rolled out you will then probably see a realistic market cap.

Agree, just wait to see DeepTrust and DeepSend in action and the Onion will be at least 100K satoshi again. And Onion will be in TOP 100 or even in TOP 50.

Yea I can't wait for deepsend I think thats going to be a hug benefit to this coin and get a lot more eyes on it as well. I've looked at the projected layout for the project but when is a realistic date that deepsend will be implemented does anyone have an idea?
grizmoblust

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:28:40 AM

just wait and see. dev is doing very well

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:01:32 AM

now that the crypto industry has been shaken we cant say whether those new coins will still be supported it will be for the holders and traders hands
about the fate of this project we never knew how this coin will succeed maybe after a year or two.
adamantasaurus

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:30:50 PM

now that the crypto industry has been shaken we cant say whether those new coins will still be supported it will be for the holders and traders hands
about the fate of this project we never knew how this coin will succeed maybe after a year or two.

You mean because of the recent regulations of ICO's within china? I think maybe your panicking a little too much too fast. ICO's have been banned in my country for a long time (USA) and it didn't really affect the industry plenty of americans now more than ever are still investing in crypto why would this be any different??
acs267

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:51:07 PM

I think the price will stay low until after the airdrop is finished. There will always be somebody who will dump the airdrop. At it will crash even harder when it's finished, because many people will dump (there will be no 90% rule any more). Only after that the price can go up.
It will below a dollar as soon as possible, because the signature shill are trying too fool another person to buy this shit coin in the high price. and they can run with the fund that already gained by sold their airdrop in the market.

Agreed.

In this theory not a single airdrop coin could manage to reach a stable settlement.

If so why is NEM still there for example?

You're right, it's risky to say what will happen, but that counts for most of all coins.

IMO your claims are unfounded at the moment.
adamantasaurus

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:31:24 PM

Agreed.

Your name says it all....
stupid_seb

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:53:12 PM

Agreed.

Your name says it all....

Sure... fine remark. I guess that will probably raise the value of this "shill army" coin... hahaha
At least one thing is certain: the (low) caliber of some holders who sit at the bottom floors of the pyramid...
Quichee

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:31:35 PM

It's sad that im a newbie, no Signature left.
DeepOnion will go to the moon at some time. I think its about what people are to deal with it, thats the idea.
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:41:27 PM

DeepOnion have a lot of potential, especially with the expected DeepSend (completely anonymous transactions) and DeepTrust features.

My expectations are at least 100K satoshi in a month of DeepSend launch and 200-250K within 6 months of DeepSend and DeepTrust start.

Now it's the perfect time to buy some Onions.
LShubha

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:51:50 PM

ah!! patience....says the newbie to self..
hodlftw

Activity: 326
Merit: 104

Santa Coin

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:06:07 PM

Depends if we are talking USD or satoshi but if I had to guess for both I would say $5-10 for short term within 3-4 months and inbetween 100k-150k satoshi. Long term I think $10-100 & 300-500k sats

Lucacrebbe

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:51:53 PM

Hello,  which  real life application could have the DeepOnion coin?
rowenta01

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 06:32:38 AM

I think the project is moving forward. The community and marketing are very good.

Before the end of the airdrop, the masternodes should be implanted, so people will not sell their deeponion for free. I think the strategy is very good.

If the development team continues like this, this project can surprise and reach high prices! Cool

Report to moderator 
__◣   Stake.com   ◥
Stake v2 Now live!
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways
bucciarati

Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 06:41:47 AM

Depends if we are talking USD or satoshi but if I had to guess for both I would say $5-10 for short term within 3-4 months and inbetween 100k-150k satoshi. Long term I think $10-100 & 300-500k sats

long term you are forecasting a price monero like, but i think there is also a possibility that deeponion will touch dash highs.
i am not talking about comparing specs of these coins even if they are privacy and anonimity focused (because generally speaking nobody goes too deep into comparing technicailites) but is the concept that matter and in the next years privacy will be hot topic

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: