Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:02:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much will DeepOnion be worth?  (Read 23774 times)
Jibit

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:43:46 AM

See many people support this coin.

Depends if we are talking USD or satoshi but if I had to guess for both I would say $5-10 for short term within 3-4 months and inbetween 100k-150k satoshi. Long term I think $10-100 & 300-500k sats
If that is truth will be awesome. I see it hit 5$ last week
talesfromthecrypt

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:08:13 AM

I Think the price will rise quickly & soon if the coins hits the major exchange, it will give that coin lots of liquidity

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:32:11 AM

I Think the price will rise quickly & soon if the coins hits the major exchange, it will give that coin lots of liquidity
DeepOnion on Bittrex or Binance would do magic to its numbers.
Personally, I like the coin a lot and just looking to hodl a lotta of it!
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:56:04 AM

Should be worth about $5-$10. Lets hope that the dev's don't ban every airdrop participants until that happens. lol

Campaign Manager (2018)
d3nz

Activity: 1330
Merit: 264

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:49:51 AM

As of now, DeepOnion's value is dropping down and the possibility the reason of this its because some of the airdrop participant that has been banned are not following the rules or cheaters and they might sell their Onions in a low price.

If DeepOnion will be added on other exchanges it might exceed and rise much higher. And, DeepSend and other features is not yet been released so possibly before the year ends the value may hit $5 - $10.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Orias67

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:51:11 AM

As of now, DeepOnion's value is dropping down and the possibility the reason of this its because some of the airdrop participant that has been banned are not following the rules or cheaters and they might sell their Onions in a low price.

If DeepOnion will be added on other exchanges it might exceed and rise much higher. And, DeepSend and other features is not yet been released so possibly before the year ends the value may hit $5 - $10.

I'm sure that a lot of banned people (whatever the reason of the ban) dumped their coins.

And, a lot of weak hands dumped all their balance when the coin was 5$ worth. If they wouldn't, Onion would be still increasing.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
talesfromthecrypt

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:18:00 PM

I just read that a new exchange may allow DO in it's list of trade-able coins, that means better volume & liquidity , and hopefully a major increase in the price
 Smiley

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ManuBBXX

Activity: 839

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:19:17 PM

I just read that a new exchange may allow DO in it's list of trade-able coins, that means better volume & liquidity , and hopefully a major increase in the price
 Smiley

Would be nice, cause it's calm and quiet like hell !!
Knepala

Activity: 504
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:24:29 PM

Smiley

Source?

talesfromthecrypt

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:59:17 PM

Smiley

Source?

I've been asking that question to the folk that wrote the initial message, but no answer so far, I hope it's real news , that would mean a lot to this community

lokinator

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:06:02 PM

Smiley

Source?

Seriously? Who makes a statement like this and doesn't say where they "just read" something from.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

That being said, I really hope it's true.

I personally cannot wait for DO to get on Bittrex. I have been wanting to buy DO for some time, but don't trust Nova AT ALL & Bittrex is my go to exchange.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
f1tz14

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:26:34 PM

I think once the airdrops are complete and the roadmap is implemented it will stand at €5 (including people dumping it for free money)

This is a very interesting coin based on devs, marketing nous, community and max circulation (supply v demand in an anonymous environment). Everyone moaning about it being a shit coin are welcome to think this (after all it is speculation) but what metrics are you basing that view on? Clearly not the info I have outlined here. Assuming the community grows and grows and the above is taken into account then I see no reason for the value to increase as well. Smiley

dragon695

Activity: 449
Merit: 103

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:39:21 PM

I think once the airdrops are complete and the roadmap is implemented it will stand at €5 (including people dumping it for free money)

This is a very interesting coin based on devs, marketing nous, community and max circulation (supply v demand in an anonymous environment). Everyone moaning about it being a shit coin are welcome to think this (after all it is speculation) but what metrics are you basing that view on? Clearly not the info I have outlined here. Assuming the community grows and grows and the above is taken into account then I see no reason for the value to increase as well. Smiley

5$. :/ 200 coin for jr member just in one airdrop. Dont known how many money they can get from this airdrop.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
tranle789

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:56:25 PM

It would be good if Deep Onion was listed on many new exchanges, this would make many people interested in this altcoin and sure to be pumping. I hope the dev team can develop altcoin to the best level because I'm sure the next 5 years this altcoin will cost over $ 50.
f1tz14

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:03:11 PM

5$. :/ 200 coin for jr member just in one airdrop. Dont known how many money they can get from this airdrop.

I think it's the same as ICO's and a good alternative to them, getting the coin out there tbh, once it is and people use it there is no reason why it won't capitalise.
Aaroenz0r

Activity: 504

Option Blitz

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:11:48 PM

It would be good if Deep Onion was listed on many new exchanges, this would make many people interested in this altcoin and sure to be pumping. I hope the dev team can develop altcoin to the best level because I'm sure the next 5 years this altcoin will cost over $ 50.
If it can list on bittrex. that will be awesome

Orias67

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:02:06 PM

If it can list on bittrex. that will be awesome

Yes awesome, I'm sure the day it's listed on Bittrex, Onions will do something like x3 in value.

DeepOnion is a good coin with a good community and a good team, everything to success ! Smiley

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:38:57 PM

All we have to do for Deep Onion is good publicity, and we do not care about the price, because I'm confident the Dev and the Team know what they have to do.
They know when it's time to ask for another exchange to be quoted; they have to run the program, they have to release Deepsend and wallet for Android and Ios.

After these releases, with our community, with a supply of just over bitcoin and monster, DEEP ONION can be worth much more than $ 50 or $ 100 !!!
Azazel333

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:45:19 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2017, 10:44:14 AM by Azazel333

This coin looks very promising!
freo

Activity: 205

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:47:09 AM

never heard of it.. Do you have any information about  DeepOnion can be shared? Huh Huh Huh Huh

Best to check out the main Deep Onion thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2006010.0;topicseen

Or visit and apply at the official site here: https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1036156

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: