Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 12:54:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much will DeepOnion be worth?  (Read 23762 times)
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:38:05 AM

Do you know how much 1 DeepOnion coin will trade for?

What do you think?

deep onion price is at 0.0002 to 00027 fluctuating everyday based on the nova exchange price chart. last day it reaches to 0.0003 but and i forgot to sell my onions because i thought it would increase again for the next hour, too bad it didn and back again to 0.00024 i guess i have to watch the market oftenly to keep updated everytime.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TomUyamot

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:49:13 AM

Come read my articles on steemit and look at why DEEPONION will grow in the future beyond your expectations.
With other exchanges that will come, deepsend implementation, wallet mobile, etc. it will shortly be $ 10

https://steemit.com/blockhain/@kronos123/millionaire-in-30-months

https://steemit.com/crypto/@kronos123/the-power-of-deep-onion

$10? Shortly? That seems to be the opposite of what is happening right now with the value of DeepOnion. There seems to be downward movement of the price right now. The price is even diving lower than a dollar an onion.
bucciarati

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 06:57:49 AM

Do you know how much 1 DeepOnion coin will trade for?

What do you think?

deep onion price is at 0.0002 to 00027 fluctuating everyday based on the nova exchange price chart. last day it reaches to 0.0003 but and i forgot to sell my onions because i thought it would increase again for the next hour, too bad it didn and back again to 0.00024 i guess i have to watch the market oftenly to keep updated everytime.

actually nova is the only exchange were is effectively traded. as someone already pointed earlier market cap is small and only a small fraction of deeponioners are going to sell so price is not indicative as of today. we need only to let it growth naturally, after the airdrop there will be enough in the system so trades can take off and price can increase.

MatrixMining

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:37:55 AM

I think DO can easily hit $10, but that can happen only after the airdrop is finished. I'd say we will see a big dump after the airdrop, then steady growth towards $10.
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:10:03 AM

Come read my articles on steemit and look at why DEEPONION will grow in the future beyond your expectations.
With other exchanges that will come, deepsend implementation, wallet mobile, etc. it will shortly be $ 10

https://steemit.com/blockhain/@kronos123/millionaire-in-30-months

https://steemit.com/crypto/@kronos123/the-power-of-deep-onion

$10? Shortly? That seems to be the opposite of what is happening right now with the value of DeepOnion. There seems to be downward movement of the price right now. The price is even diving lower than a dollar an onion.

If you read my post well, I said when Deepsend is implemented and when mobile wallets are released DEEPONION can reach $ 10 ... but both things are released between the end of 2017 and the first 3 months of 2018.
So in 5-6 months now DEEPONION can reach $ 10 ... this is for me short term.

Over the long term, 2-3 years now, DEEPONION can reach $ 100-200 and become a true rival of Monero and Zcash.
Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:26:22 AM

The quantity is too high and so many airdrops. I do not believe it can reach up to 10 usd. many people is just waiting a pump and they will all start dumping. And one more thing, who is going to buy them after they give so many free deeponion coins?
kheysha

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Swarm Token Sale begins on September 7th at 16:00

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:38:18 AM

The quantity is too high and so many airdrops. I do not believe it can reach up to 10 usd. many people is just waiting a pump and they will all start dumping. And one more thing, who is going to buy them after they give so many free deeponion coins?
I agree with you. too much DeepOnion is distributed for free through Airdrop, and so far there is no good price for coins that reward Airdrop.
DeepOnion $ 10 price? I do not think it's possible.

lokinator

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:53:50 AM

I agree with you. too much DeepOnion is distributed for free through Airdrop, and so far there is no good price for coins that reward Airdrop.

You can't be serious that "so far there is no good price for coins that reward airdrop."
Did you forget about a little coin called Decred? They airdropped the majority of their initial coins when they launched (I know, I received nearly a thousand of them).
Their current value at the time of this post is $36.66 (951,962 Satoshis) -- https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/decred/

To say there are currently no successful coins that participated in a large airdrop is just plain blasphemy (or ignorance of the facts).

$10 in the next 6 months is most certainly possible.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
jk_14
Legendary

Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:31:18 PM

It's irrelevant where the Onions come from.

I'm not sure how aware you are of the world that you live in, but people literally pick up water for free en masse and then sell it for several dollars per half litre bottle all day long. Supply and demand drives prices, not the method of creation.

Another example are iPhones, they're pretty much garbage compared to competitor products and they only cost around $100 to $200 in production. Yet people pay several times that money to get one.
And unlike Apple products, there's still a realistic chance that DO will bring something of significance to the table, since the core features haven't been implemented or even fully revealed yet.

Being sceptical is great, but it helps to be sceptical of one's own judgement as well. Only then it will be possible to consider all facts and to objectively research opportunities and risks.
dustboy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:44:14 PM

You are free to predict deeponion will worth decent amount or not in the future. Of course there is always pro and con for any projects, some people may believe coin "A" will have a great success and some others say the opposite.
I understand why you worry about the dump after the end of the airdrop, I think about it as well. But I'm sure not all airdrop users will dump it, some may wait for the dump but will buy more and more onions.
HODL to the moon

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:50:00 PM

DeepOnion I think a problem is that a lot of people will sell it as soon as they get it. But there is a strong community

adamantasaurus

Activity: 700
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:21:19 PM

You are free to predict deeponion will worth decent amount or not in the future. Of course there is always pro and con for any projects, some people may believe coin "A" will have a great success and some others say the opposite.
I understand why you worry about the dump after the end of the airdrop, I think about it as well. But I'm sure not all airdrop users will dump it, some may wait for the dump but will buy more and more onions.

Yea I definitely won't sell my coins at the end of the airdrop I'm hodl patiently waiting for the day where it gets to the point of bitcoin today or maybe a little under. Then and only then will I sell hmmm 1 or 5% at highs and use my profits to buy more at lows Smiley
BMG86

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:37:52 PM

Has there been any news of getting more exchanges added soon? Having it on nova exchange only is hindering the price and volume. Our precious onions won't fully bloom until they're on more exchanges.
Geoff999

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:47:36 PM

The price of each Onion will easily surpass the ten dollar mark once it enters into a stable exchange where new users can participate.

The major decline in the coin started as Nova Exchange stopped new registrations and blocked a whole host of IP addresses. Not a huge coincidence if you ask me.

Once its back on an exchange where new guys can participate, the price will steadily rise.

I'm personally hoping for $10 at Christmas, as that would be tremendous growth over the next three months.

Its a great coin with a strong Dev team at its core.
radeone

Activity: 169

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 01:01:43 AM

does anyone know if deeponion will be listed on a bigger exchange in the future???

ICO IS NOW LIVE    ▐┃▌    1WORLD ONLINE    ▐┃▌    WHITEPAPER
✣ ✣ ✣ ┃ Revolutionizing ONLINE MEDIA with BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY and incentives for AUDIENCE ENGAGEMENT™ ┃ ✣ ✣ ✣
ANN \ / TELEGRAM \ / FACEBOOK \ / WHATSAPP \ / TWITTER \ / KAKAOTALK
brokk

Activity: 375
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:33:46 AM

does anyone know if deeponion will be listed on a bigger exchange in the future???

It's definitely possible but nobody really knows when it's gonna happen, volume needs to increase a bit right now is too low I think we will see Cryptopia listing before the end of the year and then in 2018 probably Bittrex, right now price is low good time to buy  Wink
jonval21

Activity: 560
Merit: 110

I love the Cryptocurrency world

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:48:31 AM

the value of deeponion is going to be huge, of course in long term, with DeepTrust, DeepSend and QuickSend deeponion is going to show what can do.

sweerty1

Activity: 453
Merit: 251

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:31:37 AM

I think it will be worth way beyond expectations about its price. Actually I don't know. But I really wanna know what is going to happen with this hugely airdrop-ped coin in future. Community will decide.

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
INVESTA████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
NoMar02

Activity: 180

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:42:59 AM

Probably will be used by underground and price will increase, at least i hope so  Lips sealed
Orias67

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:22:40 AM

It's definitely possible but nobody really knows when it's gonna happen, volume needs to increase a bit right now is too low I think we will see Cryptopia listing before the end of the year and then in 2018 probably Bittrex, right now price is low good time to buy  Wink

They announced that Onion will be add to a bigger exchange soon in the DeepOnion forum so I guess we will see it before the end of the year indeed Wink

Anyway I'm waiting (and hoping) for Bittrex one day, it would be the best for our community.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████