Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:20:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much bitcoin do you need now to be a millionaire?  (Read 2925 times)
sheryl26

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:09:19 AM

Bitcoin now is over 3000 usd.  How much bitcoin would you say you need now to be a millionaire in the future?  I heard there is an expert that said bitcoin will hit 100k but this would take a very long time.  This is the guy that predicted bitcoin would hit 2k etc when very few ppl thought about this.

If bitcoin hits 100k a coin, you would need 10 bitcoin.  And of course, most people do not have 10 bitcoin or anywhere close to that amount unless they got bitcoin when it was very cheap... or of course they have a lot of money to invest.

To those of you with say 5 bitcoin, do you think its possible?  What about those with say 10 bitcoin?  I assume those people who got bitcoin earlier and got like 100 bitcoin probably feel very good about being a millionaire?  I don't think it would be possible to be a millionaire now with bitcoin if you are buying bitcoin now unless you have alot of money. 

Every bitcoins now is worth let say $10k in the market so just add it all so all in all you need a 100 bitcoins before you will have a 1 million dollars. But it will take a lot of time and effort before you will get that. But if you are gonna buy bitcoins today it is great because bitcoins are almost half the price down so if you buy bitcoins today and  will hpld that up to December this year it might founled up you money or even tripled because there are rumors thatbare saying that bitcoins will be up to $40k in the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:31:27 AM

Actually, I need at least 2 Bitcoin for now to be a millionaire. With the help of crypto trade I make it a fast investment of my Bitcoin. So, if anybody want to donate something then PM me here.
mistanama

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:11:21 AM

Bitcoin now is over 3000 usd.  How much bitcoin would you say you need now to be a millionaire in the future?  I heard there is an expert that said bitcoin will hit 100k but this would take a very long time.  This is the guy that predicted bitcoin would hit 2k etc when very few ppl thought about this.

If bitcoin hits 100k a coin, you would need 10 bitcoin.  And of course, most people do not have 10 bitcoin or anywhere close to that amount unless they got bitcoin when it was very cheap... or of course they have a lot of money to invest.

To those of you with say 5 bitcoin, do you think its possible?  What about those with say 10 bitcoin?  I assume those people who got bitcoin earlier and got like 100 bitcoin probably feel very good about being a millionaire?  I don't think it would be possible to be a millionaire now with bitcoin if you are buying bitcoin now unless you have alot of money. 

Nowadays the availability of million money is just a bit easier. It depends on the person if there are so many sources or people who can help him. Bitcoin is not as good as before. Now the bitcoin is worth half a million pesos no longer bad because half a million the value of a bitcoin. 1 bitcoin is equal to 589,000 pesos. The price has changed dramatically since the year 2017. I think many more explosions have taken bitcoin today in 2018 and I can not wait to find out what that is. Cheesy
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:14:55 AM

Being a millionaire isn't always easy , you may need to have 30 bitcoins , and all of us understand that its tough as freak to have a single bitcoin right? so the question is , how long will it be for us to be a millionaire?
Yes being or becoming a millionaire is not that easy, even if we say that we are now here at the world of digital currency the sense that even bitcoin is also hard to earn is another factor to consider.  We really have to work hard and be a dedicated to our work to achieve what we are dreaming for. And I guess if I had already at least 10bitcoin in my account I can already called myself as a millionaire.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Singbatak

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:30:24 AM

For me 50btc is enough to have a better and happier life. Give my family wants and their needs. Give a beautiful future. Build a small business and my employees is my close relatives, so that I will help in a little way.
alonrono

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:59:00 AM

You need a few hundreds to be millionaire.
maybe in a few years you will need only few to be one.
Boromon

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:09:53 AM

I think I need about 20 BTC, It was enough to make me personally fulfilling life. But to become a millionaire It's not easy to accomplish requires hard work, struggle, even sacrifice.
X2PR8888

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:14:40 AM

It really depends on the current value of bitcoin and where you are from, your county simply put or ehere you're residing.  Given the current value of bitcoin in the market, it's around 10,880 USD per bitcoin and so since I am from the Philippines, I would need about 2.5 bitcoins in order to pass the million mark.  The thing though is a million peso in the Philippines is not so much these days.  Yes, I would be able to buy a property but that property would be somehere in the outskirts of the capital and also, I bet that such house and lot would be relatively small compared to how one would envision a millionaire's property. 2.5 bitcoin would buy you a pretty regular sedan here, like a Toyota Vios or Hyundai Accent, a Honda Civic perhaps.  It's not much simply put so my conclusion is that, a decent would be millionaire because of bitcoin in the Philippines should have atleast 10 bitcoins in order to get you settled into the better off properties in the metro, not including those really posh and hig end villages.

⊗ eBit Payment ⊗
24 NOVEMBER 2017 TOKEN SALE

[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2440198.0
nicko122

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:46:28 AM

Now it is not hard to calculate, about 90 bitcoins with 11000 USD price.
Jessy Mediola

Activity: 340

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:05:00 PM

Honestly, it depends on what is the value of bitcoin for everytime you want to exchange your bitcoin to money. But commonly the bitcoin's price is around 500k to 1,000,000 so it means you need 1-2 bitcoin to become a millionaire. But when the price falls down and drop around 100k then you need 10 bitcoin for it and its quite difficult to achieve.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:59:40 PM

In our country philippines, having 2.5 btc will make you a millionaire now. So far I already earned 0.15 btc this month. I think if altcoins will not increase its price then It's impossible for me to become millionaire this year. I am really hoping that altcoins price will increase after february so I can trade it with btc and that time I can finally have more than 1 btc.

Dapper

Activity: 560
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:24:59 PM

Millionaire is an outdated term.   Having 1,, USD really isn't that much any more.   10,, should be the standard goal for "significant" wealth.   

sent from my X6
Gladz29

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:40:14 PM

Being a millionaire is a relative statement,depending the country you decide, except you mean being a millonaire in USD, As for me I need about 2 BTC to become a millonaire,I have commence the  journey, hope to be there soon, ready to invest,work and earn BTC to become a multi millonaire.
A lot of bitcoin before you became a millionaire,  but it happen if you work hard for your bitcoins.  Go for trading, to earn more profit. 
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:49:26 PM

The percent tp happen bitcoin price become $100,000 is very little or less percentage.  For me the you need only 20bitcoin to become a millionaire because for me the possible price of the bitcoin become 50k dollars this year or the next year 2019 . So be ready and for sure you will earn a lot of profit in the future.  So better to buy and hold your bitcoin now and possible you will become rich person.
Topaz72

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:13:39 PM

You need a few hundreds to be millionaire.
maybe in a few years you will need only few to be one.
Well it is true because as much as bitcoin demand is growing price is automatically increasing so in future bitcoin price will be more than triple of the original bitcoin price so as compare to now it will be easy for you to get rich using bitcoin. Holding bitcoin is not tough now but the problem is to buy it. So right now if you have hundred bitcoin you are already millionaires save it to become billionaires in future.
mindfly09

Activity: 405

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:49:57 PM

I think it depends on the country if were you live from and to the value of bitcoin, to be a millionaire is not so easy especially if you don't have enough money to invest and have not enough knowledge about investing. I think 3 bitcoin is enough to be a millionaire now, because in my country this amount is you are already a millionaire, because the value is high. But if you want to earn big invest more or you trade. Nothing is impossible if you are a hardworking person and a patient.
Plimo

Activity: 185

Shopify Developer

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:51:41 PM

At the moment bitcoin price is 10.000$ so You need 100 Bitcoins to be a millionaire.
Bitcoin is staying in place for long time. So , it is hard now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: