Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:24:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lets get WorldCoin WDC on an Exchange (E-Mail Campaign)  (Read 3645 times)
hendo420

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2013, 12:18:28 AM

Sent

ebmarket.co
JohnyBigs

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 12:29:49 AM

sent, come on guys fill their email boxes!!
dreamhouse

Activity: 1073
Merit: 666

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 12:46:55 AM

Not necessary these exchanges are not stupid they are aware WDC is high hash / transaction rate.

They will add it for the simple reason that it is in their best economic interest to do so.  None of the other recent coins will make an exchange.  WDC will

this is good observation and I agree with him
yacoin

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 01:48:33 AM

Yeap! WDC is going to exchanges!
BitJohn

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

@Bit_John

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 01:52:59 AM

I did my part also threw in mcx
Prelude
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 01:57:04 AM

I'm not sure this is an issue that should be forced. Exchanges will want this coin on their own, possibly even without being bribed. I'm confident this coin will speak for it's self.
BitJohn

Merit: 1001

@Bit_John

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 01:57:51 AM

noone is offering them coins they are simply thrusting demand on them which is good Smiley
pizza

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 02:36:12 AM

noone is offering them coins they are simply thrusting demand on them which is good Smiley

this is like the the starting bull run of the gold market who wants to sell this. If there are no problems in the future this coin can surpass bitcoin, the speed is insane.

It's like what the ipad did to the tablet market, even though tablets existed before nobody wanted them, than apple redesigned it and now they are everywhere
pizza

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 02:36:56 AM

difficulty is high also, so there isnt alot to go around.
yacoin

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 02:37:26 AM

this is like the the starting bull run of the gold market who wants to sell this. If there are no problems in the future this coin can surpass bitcoin, the speed is insane.

It's like what the ipad did to the tablet market, even though tablets existed before nobody wanted them, than apple redesigned it and now they are everywhere

Amen brother!
tytanick
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096

Simplemining.net Admin

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2013, 09:29:30 AM

Cryptocoin SHOULD BE that fast as there is in WorldCoin.
I meac come on, bitcoin and few hours waiting for confirmations really ??

Manage your GPU farm the easy way with Mining OS (30 days free):  SimpleMining.net
Support available at Discord: https://simplemining.net/page/discord and admin@simplemining.net
Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1541084.0
Magic8Ball
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 09:54:25 AM

Hoping WDC doesn't do well or I will be kicking myself.
tytanick
Legendary

Simplemining.net Admin

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2013, 09:56:47 AM

It will Smiley
Now it has 757MH/s !!!!
And superfast transactions - good coin should have that

Manage your GPU farm the easy way with Mining OS (30 days free):  SimpleMining.net
Support available at Discord: https://simplemining.net/page/discord and admin@simplemining.net
Magic8Ball
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 09:59:03 AM

It will Smiley
Now it has 757MH/s !!!!
And superfast transactions - good coin should have that

It was a selfish view - I saw this when the difficulty was already over 1. Got 1 coin in the giveaway and thats it. If it fails in the short term difficulty will go down and maybe I can get a few coins.
tytanick
Legendary

Simplemining.net Admin

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2013, 10:02:12 AM

It was a selfish view - I saw this when the difficulty was already over 1. Got 1 coin in the giveaway and thats it. If it fails in the short term difficulty will go down and maybe I can get a few coins.

Just start mining now !
5MH/s mining rig gives 50 WDC per hour now.
I am buying 100 WDC per 2 LTC.
So mining WDC is 1 LTC/h
And mining LTC is 0.34 LTC/h
Do calculations and mine this coin because its most profibale now !

Magic8Ball
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 10:08:41 AM

Just start mining now !
5MH/s mining rig gives 50 WDC per hour now.
I am buying 100 WDC per 2 LTC.
So mining WDC is 1 LTC/h
And mining LTC is 0.34 LTC/h
Do calculations and mine this coin because its most profibale now !

Thanks. But I have barely 60-70k and so will keep it pointed at FTC to help out. Will get a few Worldcoins if the difficulty drops.

There were no big giveaways either. Seems it s value went up too quickly.
tytanick
Legendary

Simplemining.net Admin

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2013, 10:14:52 AM

Thanks. But I have barely 60-70k and so will keep it pointed at FTC to help out. Will get a few Worldcoins if the difficulty drops.

Lol, now its 1.9 difficulty.
It will never drop to this low. renember my words !
And about FTC, we just need to wait 3 days to retarget diff and rise FTC price twice Smiley

ThemCoins

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 10:25:43 AM

And about FTC, we just need to wait 3 days to retarget diff and rise FTC price twice Smiley

Are you sure?
According to this site
http://benhohner.com/feathercoin/statistics.php
time to retarget is 29 day(s), 3 hour(s), 9 min, 21 sec
daHavok

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 10:39:16 AM

My opinion is that it should be pushed up on market pretty quick, because it's a fast transaction coin, and if it stays too much on let's say average, it will go "idle" and suffer of a big depreciation.  Roll Eyes Also, there may be other altcoins that could overtake it on the market, and then we'll have only ~average altcoins and no successful coins. It has to move quick, as it's transactions do, but not too quick as it may create huge spikes and eventually downfall.
For the moment this coin moves pretty well, and must be pushed bit by bit.
erk

Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 10:43:19 AM

My opinion is that it should be pushed up on market pretty quick, because it's a fast transaction coin, and if it stays too much on let's say average, it will go "idle" and suffer of a big depreciation.  Roll Eyes Also, there may be other altcoins that could overtake it on the market, and then we'll have only ~average altcoins and no successful coins. It has to move quick, as it's transactions do, but not too quick as it may create huge spikes and eventually downfall.
I disagree, WDC has some of the most unique features to date, however it needs work if it is going to survive.

The rapid block chain growth is unsupportable, it need to have a thin client like Multibit ported across and ditch the standard client. This needs to be done really soon.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: